STEAM sales active now

Please right click on the Game Launcher screen - and select VIEW CD KEY

I obtained my CD key using that method and it works fine on FM club, but when i try to activate my game online it returns

Error : [-51]

I tried to activate over the phone twice, but it ended up just crashing the activator twice.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is downloading : )

The game took literally 4 minutes to download, but the update has been running for 20 minutes, and its only 30% through! I'm confused

Not at work till Monday though, so Hardcore session me thinks! good things come to those who wait!

Hey guys,

I'm from Aust, bought my copy from a legitimate game seller, and after installing it trying enter the cdkey, it tells me that this product key is invalid. I've returned my other copy and got another one. To find out that the same problem is occuring.

Anyone able to help?

i didnt recieve a product key from steam but im getting asked for one
Hey guys,

I'm from Aust, bought my copy from a legitimate game seller, and after installing it trying enter the cdkey, it tells me that this product key is invalid. I've returned my other copy and got another one. To find out that the same problem is occuring.

Anyone able to help?

Hi Danz,

Please try this: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61298

Cheers :thup:

i treid verifying my game last night and left it verivying over night and i wokke up with it still not installed. i tried doing it again just now and its taking ages to - verify your installation. how long does it take to install the bloody game. why are things to simple to do!!!

Hi - could you give me some more information - what's validating? The uniloc part - or is Steam still downloading the game?

steam has downloaded the game as it says 100% ready to play. when i click on football manager 2009 ateam wants me to put in an authenticaton code. which im guessing is the keycode on the back of the game booklet. if not them what??

i tried pasting the keycode in and it says what you appear to have entered is not a valid unlock key. to purchase a unlock key please goto www.sigames.com. well i havw been on ur website and i cant find anything there to purchase a new key !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steam has downloaded the game as it says 100% ready to play. when i click on football manager 2009 ateam wants me to put in an authenticaton code. which im guessing is the keycode on the back of the game booklet. if not them what??

i tried pasting the keycode in and it says what you appear to have entered is not a valid unlock key. to purchase a unlock key please goto www.sigames.com. well i havw been on ur website and i cant find anything there to purchase a new key !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok - you need to read this sticky: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61131

Once you have done that succesfully - it will work :)

Muzchap, Ive downloaded it on the desktop now I want to move it onto the Laptop which I have, so how do I go about? Just copy the folder Football Manager 2009 onto a USB and paste in laptop, or does Steam need to be loaded and setup there as well, and etc...?

Can someone help me! I got my FM09 though Steam last night, installed ok and have the CD-key but it wil not activate, says something like error 51.

I have turned off my firewall and date and time is ok.

Im the same....This is a joke. Over $50 on something that won't work.

Cheers SI & Sega

Archived