Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I need some advice. I started game with York City from 6th tier. From 6th tier to 3rd tier i used pilgrimage 4330 from me 21.7  1st place. From 2nd tier i started use best underdog tactic from me 21.7 so holy ghost fire 41320 thp 94. Now i am in the Premiership, i am using holy ghost, but i don't know how to feel best moment to change tactic to pilgrimage. How to feel that i am not already a underdog ? Sorry for my english, but i didn' t know how to write this :)

@ricrpor

Simple answer is yes. If you look at PIs of any forward role they can all be set up in same way. What really matters is how high up the pitch they stark and how often they mak runs.. The choice of role and duty is tactical rather than player related.

@knap what player instructions do you swear by or find yourself applying almost always on your tactics, and for which positions?

Also I notice a shift in your tactics towards strikerless ones - may I suggest that in your spreadsheets that you classify the tactics this way so as to allow people to easily filter between strikerless and (striker) tactics?

17 hours ago, knap said:

@daherlihy

I donlt thibk there are anu automatic PIs. TIME uses no PIs and DARK SIDE as money as possible.

I make strikerless but I would not use them and they are easy to ignore.

So you just focus on Team Instructions over Player Instructions? Which Team Instructions do you feel are the overpowered ones?

@daherlihy

I do not focus on TIs as GOODBYE uses minimum and DARK Maximum.. However it is probably impossible not to use TIs because of DL LOE Passing tempo counter press counter pressing. I would say the key TIs relate to pressing, and if following 2020 the attacking sides use high press

Sweden used a low block effectively, but little chance of winning like that, and France used it once in front.

Edited by knap

Hi, first time back in months, Which results tab should i be paying more attention to on the google docs, me v21.7 or the HUB testing? Also i take it 442 is the strongest shape this year?