Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@2 Lit 2 Furious

I normally just us formation and tweak it. Usually you do not have to be that precise if making changes during a match, so you can drag players around. In general. 1 fwd in center and protect wings If losing just carry on with tactic, if winning go to control or SUS.

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,
I still play FM20, and Sheet with FM 20 tactics from first post looks messy. There is no headers and i'm confused which tactic for fm20.4.4 is the best for underdog. Well,  is there a big difference between 20.4.1 and 20.4.4, or 20.3 and 20.4.4? 

@Kotsarikos

Someone is using HGF 41320 TH P94 for these games burt depends on if you like strikerless.

I find dropping DL useful . Could try starting on cautious and see how game pans out.

Maybe try one of the top underdog tactics.

1367807097_Screenshot(1071).thumb.png.ab9f50061525882e6024ab34c1f0d67c.png

So, after yet another save bored me to death(I made it to season 4) I decided to test the me21.7RUNLIKEHELLKnap451Goals211 tactic just for kicks.

No holidaying, I played every game in full myself with absolutely no tweaks, not even to see out a tight game or pinch a late goal, I just let it ride.

I played as Man Utd because I haven't had a save with them before and its supposed to be a tactic for "big clubs".

The following screenshots show just how the season panned out.

Edit: Whenever I use a knap tactic I always remove the "get stuck in" instruction and make sure no players are set to "tackle harder". I also make sure every players instruction is set to "shoot less often" and that's it. I realise that this may reduce the effectiveness of the tactics by a certain margin, but its either that or I struggle to put out a team due to suspensions.

manuknapeplfixt1.png

manuknapeplfixt2.png

manuknapepltable.png

manuknapfacupfix.png

manuknapclfixt.png

On 25/05/2021 at 20:57, mickyt11 said:

Ahh having a nightmare with Spurs. Nothing seems to work. Has anyone had any success with a tactic for them? Preferably a simple and realistic one??

It doesn't really fit spurs's initial squad but this is a winning machine. WARRIOR 442 P110 EC

6 consecutive champions league wins

It sometimes struggles away from home so consider something else if overpowered.

Screenshot 2021-05-29 at 08.14.15.png

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, knap said:

@stevetemp

What were your key transfers for the the early seasons

Kaio Jorge
David Neres
James Justin
Dodo
Nuno Mendes
Grealish

And City were terrible so I was able to raid them over the first three seasons for...
Ederson!!!!, Stones, Jesus, Sterling
From 23/24 Y.Moukouko from Dortmund is great. I play him in the poacher position and he scores for fun.

First three seasons I sold pretty much everyone I would in real life :) (Including Kane, don't hate me)
Rodon, Kane, Lamela, Lloris, Foyth, Aurier, Alderweireld, Sissoko, Doherty, Davies all for good money as the tactic was strong first season, even with average players.

14 hours ago, knap said:

@M8_pl

Have you tried the Kingstonian tactics

Thank you for your answer. As far as i know, Kingstonian are FM 21 tactics, but i play FM 20.4.4. 
Or i couldnt find in google docs sheet Kingstonian for FM 20. 

I tried Pilgrimage 4-1-4-1, it was recommended on fmscout for underdogs, and still got loosing streak... 

Edited by M8_pl