Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@MomochiZabuza04

When you look at TIs for the roles, there are really no differences. DLF has Hub but that can be used for on wingers as well if over/underlapping The poacher may have less movement due to hold position.

What is importent to the tactic is mentality. The AF has the highest and will be a little more forward and attacking and DLF deeper and lower mentality. In essence the roles provide a tactic structure and you can play many players in any of the roles.

With Salah I can use as a SS as well as AF. The tactics are set up with Lpool, but can ve used with Dulwich MU West Ham Fulham without changing players to suit tactic.

I would not bother about playing those players at DLF , although there are a few AF Tactics to use.

Screenshot (1020).png

Screenshot (1021).png

Screenshot (1022).png

1 minute ago, knap said:

@MomochiZabuza04

When you look at TIs for the roles, there are really no differences. DLF has Hub but that can be used for on wingers as well if over/underlapping The poacher may have less movement due to hold position.

What is importent to the tactic is mentality. The AF has the highest and will be a little more forward and attacking and DLF deeper and lower mentality. In essence the roles provide a tactic structure and you can play many players in any of the roles.

With Salah I can use as a SS as well as AF. The tactics are set up with Lpool, but can ve used with Dulwich MU West Ham Fulham without changing players to suit tactic.

I would not bother about playing those players at DLF , although there are a few AF Tactics to use.

Screenshot (1020).png

Screenshot (1021).png

Screenshot (1022).png

Alright man! Thanks for the answer! Keep up the good work !

Hi knap

Been watching some youtube videos about your tactics and read some of the last forum threads. I want to start playing FM 2021 and have just installed the game. Want to play with a lower league team and bring it up.

Found your Google Docs and there is a tab called Lower League Tests. In that tab I can find some Dulwich Hamlet tests. But not sure how to read it.

What is ME 21.5, ME 21.6 etc?

Are they all still playable and should I just try the one with most pts or what would you recommend?

Under the tab me v21.7 you have column Top Results, Mid results and Underdog results. What does the number tell (196/142/102)?

Under RDF Training Schedules I found this but not sure when to use one match and two matches?  

For Knaps Tactics One Match RDF

For Knaos Tactics Two Matches RDF

@S1lver

Probably best to use the LL ME 21.7 tactics, especially those that reach the PL. Go to game status and it will show which Match Engine is used currently ME 21.7.

Higher number the better. The tests are over 270 games.

I thought I had removed RDF Training as it caused a few issues.

I leave training to AM but there is bust the net training and cadoni training. Best to ask on training section on Discord.

Hi Knap what would you say is the best sort of dominant possession team? Tried the pep 433 and I liked that but kinda fancy a drift from 433. Appreciate all your work.

P.S, would it be possible to show league stats in your formation screenshots eg. 1st in league for shots 3rd for shots against etc?

Cheers

@fehleinkauf

You van use the ME21.7 tab, the Hub tab or the Lower League tab.

The HUB Tactic are normal saves and you can see how the tactic performs with MU West Ham or Fulham

The ME21.7 tab has the long test over 270 games but with test teams, this means the tactics are tested with optimum player selection and uses FMRTE to freeze morale etc. The HUB test sometimes uses FMRTE and this is shown in end column.

Lower League tab is a normal save with only DOF Transfers.

@knap

Thanks for your quick reply!

One more question: Would you suggest using the "me 21.7" or the "Lower League" tab in general for finding out what tactics to use? In my current save I started at FC Augsburg first season with going to Borussia Mönchengladbach for season two. Until now I always used the "me 21.7" tab --> Good overall tactics + 1 Top-Top tactics for Home Games against weaker opponents + a Top-Unterdog tactics for hard Away Games. Would be interesting to know if the "Lower League" tab offers some interesting altenatives, even though Warrior 4420 ist working just fine.

What would you suggest for finding the right tactics for future seasons/ saves?

@fehleinkauf

The ME 21.7 Test is the ultimate test for tactic performance, as it eliminates as much RNG (Luck) as possible. It is therefore a very clinical test.

The Lower League test is an actual save and those tactics that make it to PL have had to perform with essentially poor teams in relation to League. The tactics  are therefore stress tested to keep going forward to PL.

The HUB test is a real save test similar to the long test but with potentially  sub optimal team for tactics.

The lower league tests are more difficult for strikerless tactics, and maybe not a good test for this type of tactic.  For a guide with these tactics I would use the ME 21.7 Test as the team will be built around those tactics. Lower League tests are good if your club is lower league, as they have been tested in all lower leagues.

The HUB Test would relate to very similar clubs to the test team.

32 minutes ago, dedso772 said:

It's still not clear why you have all the tactics working in your test when I use the command inadequately works, as if you have all the skills in your 20s:idiot:

it's like the team just doesn't want to play

Post a screen of your results 

39 minutes ago, knap said:

@Jongii

You can either manage during a game, or remove hard tackling and see how it goes..

Easiest is start by taking off get stuck in.

Do you think that is likely to affect the effectivness of the tactic?

I've only really noticed it as a problem with my lower league save.  Now I am in the championship and not clearly better than the rest of the teams in the division like i had been previously, the number of fouls has dramatically gone up.

@Jongii

It will effect the effectiveness of tactic, which is why it is better to manage during matches. If you know the ref is card happy then worth toning down the tackling. There are other factors involved like hidden attributes of players the heavy closing down and marking..