Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Hi, guys.

Can anyone help me with a good selection view as shown in pic but includes assists aswell? I've tried to edit this many times, but every time i save my changes the viewing gets really strange.

Anybody else struggling with this? Really annoys me :)

FM.PNG

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, KevinBosei said:

I know, but every time I do that and step one day forward all colums are not the way I put them

are you adjusting column width yourself? because you can right click and press auto size all columns. that usually keeps it locked for me

@Mr.Robot

I don't think it really matters, it is just a bit of a challenge for me putting a tactic together. Once we have the longer tests then it may give an indication if there is a biasto being top or under dog or both.

@Mr.Robot

Should you use fewer instructions to make it simple for lower league or under dog or for Elite players to allow they freedom to play

Should you give lower league or under dogs many instructions to make they play exactly how you want them to play or elite teams to restrict player freedom as they have too much creativity.

FM is mostly a two edged sword so it is always about finding the balance.

I've had my best run of form in FM21 since the latest update. I am mixing Parisienne (wingers) with the latest HGF 451. One thing I've been doing this season is switching individual training every two weeks so that each player has good position/role/duty familiarity in both tactics. I've scored 137 goals and conceded 46, in 48 played. About half of those games were played before the update.

After the update I won 22 games in a row before finally losing to PSG away in the quarter final of the Champions League. I am RC Lens BTW. During the 22 game win streak I scored 81 and conceded 20, with 7 of the conceded coming in the 2 legs with PSG. 

52 minutes ago, knap said:

@Mr.Robot

Should you use fewer instructions to make it simple for lower league or under dog or for Elite players to allow they freedom to play

Should you give lower league or under dogs many instructions to make they play exactly how you want them to play or elite teams to restrict player freedom as they have too much creativity.

FM is mostly a two edged sword so it is always about finding the balance.

In Dark side tactics most of the positions are encouraged to Dribble more and Take more risk, so I would say it better suits a top team with technical players.

Edited by longruoi1

16 ore fa, jjacopo ha scritto:

thank you, will try it tonight

@knap the tactic works great like always but it doesn't seem like the style of play changed that much, the goals are scored in the same way as the version with iwb's

at this point i think it's just the me that doesn't allow wb's to perform like they used to in old fm versions

Hi knap, are you going to do the MRL test like last year's version? That thing was super useful for me, all top tactics were great!

Btw I thought fm 21.2 is currently the newest version but you are having 21.5 tactics already, did the ME get updated recently?

Edited by thach7bams

I checked most here and in FMbase (both the tactics testing and your own section of tactics there), and I'm curious to know if you have any good 4-2-3-1 tactics? I see lots of tactics with just one CM or DM, and wingers/more attackers. Wanna try I traditional 2 CMs, AM and wingers style, because I'm playing with Barca. Its second season, and first one I played a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic, with one DM, two wide midfielders, an and a AM, but trying for midfield focused approach this coming season.

I seen in tactic testing, a tactic of yours that tested high up, with a 4-3-2-1 approach, but again just one sole CM flanked by two wings it seems. If 4-2-3-1 approach is absolete for tactics these days, I might try your kashmir, or your 442 one, but alas still have hope might be something available lol.

My search was short lived :D I found this Parsienne one, looks like a nice tradtional 4-2-3-1, maybe didnt notice it cuz its not high in the tactics testing (I remember the name from fm20, didnt know there was a fm21 version). But who cares, wanna try a tradtional 4-2-3-1 thats realistic for Barca.