FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@stian

@Hutch1402

The post above and the post by Hutch, are good way to use the tactics if having problems. You can sort the results I've had on google docs. Mr H testing it is the wulf 4132 P106.

Venom and faith at home. Sympathy away and for top 6 home games

Works a treat as a pair

Only lost once in 9 games with a team tipped for relegation, i'm now 3rd in the table

EDIT: Also change mentality to Cautious when starting all matches and see how you perform, change mentality during the game depending on what is happening in the game. There is a guide about it that Knap posted on the last page or the page before. You should deffo read through that.

I have a couple of more tactics to post, but is there any tactic that anyone wishes updating or any other formation,

7 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Is this match engine the end of the plug and play tactic 🤷‍♂️.

it’s so different. Not convinced a good consistent tactic exists! 

Ye atleast in regard of managing mentality or you are toast no matter what tactic.

Hi,

Starting a Brentford save, with strong Left and Righ Attacking Wingers (not ML or RM).

Would like to try something with 1 striker and 1 AMC, about the wingers I thinking to re-train then to Middle.

I don't like to use personal instructions to players/position, just the "main role" of the position an TI.

What starting tactic you guys suggest?

3 hours ago, Arrows said:

Is this match engine the end of the plug and play tactic 🤷‍♂️.

it’s so different. Not convinced a good consistent tactic exists! 

3 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

Ye atleast in regard of managing mentality or you are toast no matter what tactic.

I used to use Instant Result exclusively but no longer do this because changing mentality mid-match is more effective at times.  

At least 20.2.4 is more pleasing to watch.

• knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List