[FM19] E19 - England to Level 19

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, jwchriste said:

Earlier this week he said he still had to add the cups from level 13 down.

Sorry must av missed that hows it working without the league cups thank you

Excellent dan thank you thinking of starting at level 13 based in Newcastle although the cups are not added for that level would the cups then kick in upon promotion to level 12 cheers lads

11 hours ago, Pa FM said:

Excellent dan thank you thinking of starting at level 13 based in Newcastle although the cups are not added for that level would the cups then kick in upon promotion to level 12 cheers lads

There are so many league cups to create, what I'm going to do is create the Levels and leagues I want and then after come back and concentrate on the cups. 

Genius work dan seriously man don’t know what I’d do without your work I think I’ll start at level 12 anyway as any more could be too much for my HP again thanks dan

Hey guys, I've just started a kendal town fc save. Just wandering if you guys know of any good players to sign at county level. Obviously I can scout for myself, just wandering if you knew of any go to players that I may miss. Cheers 

44 minutes ago, thisisneeds said:

Hey guys, I've just started a kendal town fc save. Just wandering if you guys know of any good players to sign at county level. Obviously I can scout for myself, just wandering if you knew of any go to players that I may miss. Cheers 

Can’t go wrong with Martell Daswell n Jordan Prescott mate

Few questions for ye lads firstly at what lowest level should I start if I’m looking to play in the Newcastle area I 100% have to end up in the Northern Leagues as I am creating my local clubs in Ireland in the Newcastle area with my club being the lowest I have to meet those clubs upon promotions to the National League North I’m thinking in level 15 in Newcastle but can I go lower thanks all.

2 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Level 19 done, just 1 Level 20 league to add to the database!

Great work mate! I had started with the level 17 one but may just have to start again!

There is one more cup to mention, Berks & Bucks Cup. It’s an odd one as it includes Reading, Maidenhead, MK Dons and Slough Town (mainly youth teams)

3 minutes ago, apollopovey said:

Great work mate! I had started with the level 17 one but may just have to start again!

There is one more cup to mention, Berks & Bucks Cup. It’s an odd one as it includes Reading, Maidenhead, MK Dons and Slough Town (mainly youth teams)

I'm only adding League Cups, not County Cups

6 hours ago, x16gab said:

is the a North East Norfolk League 2 or 3 coz just there is on the north west Norfolk and central and south Norfolk. again thank great work dan 

I think they only have 1 division, that's all they're showing online anyway 

Second post updated with the Level 19 file.

Soon it'll be time for me to prepare for FM20, hopefully this time I will be more prepared and have team and league info ready!

Edited by Dan BHTFC

11 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

I’m hoping this file will work. If it dose (a few teams will need to be added/removed and a few tweaks) then I’ll use this file we will see in a few months. But dan thanks for doing this thanks again 

Problem is I've had issues moving old databases to newr games in the past, to be honest I'd be happier starting from scratch so teams don't get duplicated

1 hour ago, theflitmeister said:

hi dan so does this mean that the database is now complete and nothing more will be added cant wait to play a completed version 

Apart from some league cups which would only slow the database down even more. It should be playable now :)

On 06/07/2019 at 23:41, x16gab said:

is the a North East Norfolk League 2 or 3 coz just there is on the north west Norfolk and central and south Norfolk. again thank great work dan 

Just the one division in the North East Norfolk League, they have had multiple divisions in the past though.

They split the league in half this year to give themselves two divisions like they do in Scotland but played each other three times after playing each other once earlier in the season.

I think they’ll be back to one division this season, at least at the start anyway.

dan will u be adding the youtube teams for a one of league for promotion have the likes of rebel fc with rio Ferdinand ,sidemen fc,f2 freestylers,xo fc,palmers fc,copa90,se dons fc,shenzi fc and creators fc it would be so cool to have them added to the game for the fight of promotion :)

1 hour ago, Andrew Price said:

dan will u be adding the youtube teams for a one of league for promotion have the likes of rebel fc with rio Ferdinand ,sidemen fc,f2 freestylers,xo fc,palmers fc,copa90,se dons fc,shenzi fc and creators fc it would be so cool to have them added to the game for the fight of promotion :)

No cos it's not part of the pyramid

thanks fot the huuuuuuge work Dan !

I began a campagn with South Creake in North West Norfolk Football League Division Three:)    = 19th division :)

It's so long between two matchs:)

I'm near the end of the first season. I'm sure to be champion for this season :)

Lool I recruit two players who were in jail in real life ^^

Aaron farell for cannabis operation and Nat Kerr for destroying the opponent's leg in a insane horror tackle. Didn't know them before. I saw that when I took their picture to add in game:)

Edited by Cyriaque

Mate can’t fault your effort but there’s so many amateur teams who are set as semi pro and it kills the immersion. For example level 11: Midland division 2 - Every team is semi pro when they should be amateur. This is the same in multiple other leagues. Just seems like a pretty big oversight.