[FM19] E19 - England to Level 19

2 hours ago, ibeefajord said:

What’s the furthest anyone has played this database? Don’t wanna get 4 seasons in again it freezes on the same day

im on my 3rd season works fine like them all if only dan brings them out quicker I cant wait to play them

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Andrew Price said:

im on my 3rd season works fine like them all if only dan brings them out quicker I cant wait to play them

I do them as quick as my time allows, which unfortunately isn't a lot!

Edited by Dan BHTFC

4 hours ago, Andrew Price said:

Anyone done like 10-15 seasons? 

Really pissed me off losing my last save after 5 full seasons 

34 minutes ago, hiperbaton said:

Hello! When will the mod be approximately released? Thanks

The most up to date version is always available at the beginning of this thread (maybe post #2). I think the most recent version goes down to L15. 

7 минут назад, jwchriste сказал:

The most up to date version is always available at the beginning of this thread (maybe post #2). I think the most recent version goes down to L15. 

I know it. I asked about the final version.

19 hours ago, hiperbaton said:

I know it. I asked about the final version.

It all depends on how low Dan goes and how much time he has...

Be patient

1 час назад, Pompeyboyz сказал:

It all depends on how low Dan goes and how much time he has...

Be patient

I have patience) I just want to know in order to make planning to start a new save game. I want to make a series of streams on the twitch for this update.

11 minutes ago, hiperbaton said:

I have patience) I just want to know in order to make planning to start a new save game. I want to make a series of streams on the twitch for this update.

realistic would be still at least a couple of months with Dans release schedules so far. 

12 minutes ago, BadButNice said:

What laptop would you recommend to play this amount of leagues ? Mine is currently very slow

one with an i9 processor and 32gb RAM and and a huge HDD

3 hours ago, zanchin said:

Holy moly, you're basically at the bottom! Doesn't the "official" system go down as far as level 17?

That's as low as the Mid Sussex League goes after its reorganization.  If Wikipedia is to be believed, L20 is the lowest that any league has its top division.

Please please please go 1 more on the East Riding county division to division 4! The one league iv been waiting and waiting on, Want to play as my team Withernsea AFC! I understand if not im sure you have your reasons but if you can...

5 hours ago, x16gab said:

Are you adding the north east norfolk league be much appreciated if you could please, and thanks for all the hard work.

I couldn't find any reliable information on that league 

Thanks for the excellent work, Dan.

Seeing as the you are going to rework the League Cup, I noticed that in my game, the teams playing the Don Frost Memorial Cup are those from the East Anglian Combination Premier Division and Division One. However, the teams promoted from the Division One to the Premier Division do not seem to take part.

Maybe something to do with the number of teams in the cup? I do not know what it is supposed to be in reality.

16 hours ago, Mikado911 said:

Thanks for the excellent work, Dan.

Seeing as the you are going to rework the League Cup, I noticed that in my game, the teams playing the Don Frost Memorial Cup are those from the East Anglian Combination Premier Division and Division One. However, the teams promoted from the Division One to the Premier Division do not seem to take part.

Maybe something to do with the number of teams in the cup? I do not know what it is supposed to be in reality.

The Don Frost Cup is a charity shield game between the winners of the Premier Division and the Mummery Cup. The Mummery Cup is for Premier Division and Divison One teams.

48 minutes ago, haykirish said:

The Pyramid is that right ? 

Last updated 15:48 21/07/2012 :lol:

That’s an older version of the pyramid, there’s a few leagues that are no longer around on there!

As Dan knows, I’m currently making my own pyramid based on county cups which I hope to complete soon before I start work on my 2019-20 directory.

Someone has posted a similar post up above but I definitely only have one English file in an attempt to start a new game. I used the Lv16 file in the editor to add media sources and update local clubs around me, so all I've done is change colours, add players, add towns/cities and websites/newspapers. I haven't touched the leagues it mentions. Anyone?

Lv16 England.png

Edited by miguelinho

12 hours ago, miguelinho said:

Someone has posted a similar post up above but I definitely only have one English file in an attempt to start a new game. I used the Lv16 file in the editor to add media sources and update local clubs around me, so all I've done is change colours, add players, add towns/cities and websites/newspapers. I haven't touched the leagues it mentions. Anyone?

Lv16 England.png

Did you verify the database?