Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ibeefajord said:

What’s the furthest anyone has played this database? Don’t wanna get 4 seasons in again it freezes on the same day

im on my 3rd season works fine like them all if only dan brings them out quicker I cant wait to play them

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Andrew Price said:

im on my 3rd season works fine like them all if only dan brings them out quicker I cant wait to play them

I do them as quick as my time allows, which unfortunately isn't a lot!

Edited by Dan BHTFC
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andrew Price said:

im on my 3rd season works fine like them all if only dan brings them out quicker I cant wait to play them

Anyone done like 10-15 seasons? 

Really pissed me off losing my last save after 5 full seasons 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, hiperbaton said:

Hello! When will the mod be approximately released? Thanks

The most up to date version is always available at the beginning of this thread (maybe post #2). I think the most recent version goes down to L15. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 минут назад, jwchriste сказал:

The most up to date version is always available at the beginning of this thread (maybe post #2). I think the most recent version goes down to L15. 

I know it. I asked about the final version.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, hiperbaton said:

I know it. I asked about the final version.

It all depends on how low Dan goes and how much time he has...

 

Be patient

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, Pompeyboyz сказал:

It all depends on how low Dan goes and how much time he has...

 

Be patient

I have patience) I just want to know in order to make planning to start a new save game. I want to make a series of streams on the twitch for this update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hiperbaton said:

I have patience) I just want to know in order to make planning to start a new save game. I want to make a series of streams on the twitch for this update.

realistic would be still at least a couple of months with Dans release schedules so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BadButNice said:

What laptop would you recommend to play this amount of leagues ? Mine is currently very slow

one with an i9 processor and 32gb RAM and and a huge HDD

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zanchin said:

Holy moly, you're basically at the bottom! Doesn't the "official" system go down as far as level 17?

That's as low as the Mid Sussex League goes after its reorganization.  If Wikipedia is to be believed, L20 is the lowest that any league has its top division.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2019 at 02:59, jwchriste said:

Oak Ridge National Laboratory probably has a computer that will run it.  Not sure how portable it is though. :D

I'm sure they'd let people in for a few FM sessions. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please please please go 1 more on the East Riding county division to division 4! The one league iv been waiting and waiting on, Want to play as my team Withernsea AFC! I understand if not im sure you have your reasons but if you can...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, x16gab said:

Are you adding the north east norfolk league be much appreciated if you could please, and thanks for all the hard work.

I couldn't find any reliable information on that league 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the excellent work, Dan.

Seeing as the you are going to rework the League Cup, I noticed that in my game, the teams playing the Don Frost Memorial Cup are those from the East Anglian Combination Premier Division and Division One. However, the teams promoted from the Division One to the Premier Division do not seem to take part.

Maybe something to do with the number of teams in the cup? I do not know what it is supposed to be in reality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mikado911 said:

Thanks for the excellent work, Dan.

Seeing as the you are going to rework the League Cup, I noticed that in my game, the teams playing the Don Frost Memorial Cup are those from the East Anglian Combination Premier Division and Division One. However, the teams promoted from the Division One to the Premier Division do not seem to take part.

Maybe something to do with the number of teams in the cup? I do not know what it is supposed to be in reality.

The Don Frost Cup is a charity shield game between the winners of the Premier Division and the Mummery Cup. The Mummery Cup is for Premier Division and Divison One teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, haykirish said:

The Pyramid is that right ? 

Last updated 15:48 21/07/2012 :lol:

That’s an older version of the pyramid, there’s a few leagues that are no longer around on there!

As Dan knows, I’m currently making my own pyramid based on county cups which I hope to complete soon before I start work on my 2019-20 directory.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone has posted a similar post up above but I definitely only have one English file in an attempt to start a new game. I used the Lv16 file in the editor to add media sources and update local clubs around me, so all I've done is change colours, add players, add towns/cities and websites/newspapers. I haven't touched the leagues it mentions. Anyone?

Lv16 England.png

Edited by miguelinho
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, miguelinho said:

Someone has posted a similar post up above but I definitely only have one English file in an attempt to start a new game. I used the Lv16 file in the editor to add media sources and update local clubs around me, so all I've done is change colours, add players, add towns/cities and websites/newspapers. I haven't touched the leagues it mentions. Anyone?

Lv16 England.png

Did you verify the database?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pa FM said:

Hi guys is level 16 up fully playable now including cups n everything how is it working thanks all

Earlier this week he said he still had to add the cups from level 13 down.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...