ARGUS 343 Knap FM18

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the whole season with my Celta de Vigo using ARGUS343P102. Won everything (Liga with 93 points, Copa del Rey, Supercopa and UEFA Champions League). I always train attacking movement when i play at home and defensive movement away. In a neutral stadium i check the odds and use attacking if favourite and defensive if underdog.
My team in June 2021:
GK Rajkovic
WBR Regen 
WBL T.Mings
DCL N. Ake
DC M. Akanji
DCR Regen 
BWM Regen
B2B Arthur
STCR B. Mayoral
STC P. Pellegri
STCL Talisca
After the UCL the chairman resigned and now some chinese guys bought the team. My transfer budget is now 469 M O_O 
Thanks Knap for this amazing tactic.

Edited by sergiolagartija

6 hours ago, sergiolagartija said:

Finished the whole season with my Celta de Vigo using ARGUS343P102. Won everything (Liga with 93 points, Copa del Rey, Supercopa and UEFA Champions League). I always train attacking movement when i play at home and defensive movement away. In a neutral stadium i check the odds and use attacking if favourite and defensive if underdog.
My team in June 2021:

STC P. Pellegri

I know this isn't the Good Player & Team Guide forum, but I can't help mentioning how stellar Pietro Pellegri has been in the two saves I've acquired him using knap's tactics. 

In my Barcelona save, his performance has been beyond World Class. 

Pietro_Pellegri.thumb.jpg.d09c4381752b4f1f1447a516159ff4f1.jpg

Of course knap's tactics could inflate any attacker's ratings but this kid is unstoppable. For anyone starting a new save and looking for a good young Striker, I would highly recommend signing him early. 

I started another save at Inter and after winning the Scudetto & CL in the 2nd year, Icardi said he was unhappy and wanted to join Man City. I didn't want to let him go but he and his Agent refused to renegotiate a new contract and with two years remaining and the non stop offers from Man City, I had no choice. They gave me an offer I couldn't refuse-$163,000,000 (US). I took those funds an immediately bought Pellegri. 

Nearing the end of his first season with Inter and he's fitting in quit well, using knap's tactics of course.

Pellegri_Inter.thumb.jpg.43a48306fe0661e9aeec253051cb4c6d.jpg

On 08/02/2018 at 17:33, sergiolagartija said:

My team in June 2021:
GK Rajkovic
WBR Regen 
WBL T.Mings
DCL N. Ake
DC M. Akanji
DCR Regen 
BWM Regen
B2B Arthur
STCR B. Mayoral
STC P. Pellegri
STCL Talisca
After the UCL the chairman resigned and now some chinese guys bought the team. My transfer budget is now 469 M O_O 
Thanks Knap for this amazing tactic.

Did you do this on 18.2.2 ?

Have you seen the discussion on this?

From the point of view of a tactic or who can play position then green is not required. Ramsey is not green in OP Screenshot. However, there is no reason not to train position or use the attributes shown as required in game as a guide.

Most of my tactics use a holding defensive minded MC, a good engine BBM, with if possible playmaker qualities., 

6 minutes ago, knap said:

Have you seen the discussion on this?

From the point of view of a tactic or who can play position then green is not required. Ramsey is not green in OP Screenshot. However, there is no reason not to train position or use the attributes shown as required in game as a guide.

Most of my tactics use a holding defensive minded MC, a good engine BBM, with if possible playmaker qualities., 

No I’ve not seen the discussion on this so they don’t need to be a box to box player as such 

For the first time ever, and 've been playing since Championship Manager 2001, I've won the FIFA world cup with my national team, Argentina!

This is the proof that this tactic can make miracles, we won a final match, and also defeat Germany, seems unreal :lol::

image.thumb.png.acee27fff93de21afb2c0a762c9b3d2c.png

I've used the 101PALLCUPS as normal tactic, P102 as attacking one, and 101PALLCUPS SUS as defensive.

A huge thanks Knap!

MIDSEASON REVIEW

As I promise, here is my review at the middle of the season with Osasuna. The overall result by now is perfect, top of the league and reached the QF of the Copa del Rey after victory against Barcelona, 2-2 at home against all the stars, and 1-0 at the Camp Nou against Barcelona subs (I think Valverde understimate us).

5a86f8e587662_Osasuna_Overview.thumb.png.1c43f93159dc3c9dca4a76a030eee683.png

This is the Best XI through the first part of the season.

5a86f1f9dbf3a_SegundaDivision_OverviewStages.thumb.png.10a5faabfa8a453c29c4d8c2abce4b27.png

Leading the Segunda Division with a good margin. Predicted as 4th at the start of the season, now we are leading the bets for winning the promotion at the first place.

5a86f1eb95d73_Osasuna_SeniorFixtures.thumb.png.a7da9fbeb35f9e82aab4d1e077dc6e16.png

We lost a 2-0 advantage at the first match against Cultural Leonesa, then a run of 6 victories before a non deserved lost 1-0 against Albacete. Another 7 run victories before we lost playing with subs against Gijon (2nd in the table) because we saved the first team to play against Sevilla in the 2nd leg of the 4th round of the Copa del Rey. That run also included a 6-3 against Numancia (2nd in that moment) with subs because we had the 1st Leg against Sevilla the same week.

5a86f1efe698e_Osasuna_SeniorFixtures-2.thumb.png.6048a468fc68d4b27566831a0f1932bb.png

After passing the 2nd and 3rd round of the Copa easily we surprised Sevilla at home winning 3-0. We lost 1-0 the 2nd leg and qualified for the 5th round against Barcelona. After a really hard match at home against all Barca stars, Messi, Suarez and Dembele, we went to play to the Camp Nou with the need to win. They used a subs team and Valverde put Barcelona B players in the bench probably expecting an easy win, but at the beginning of the 2nd half we scored and despite they put a lot of pressure on us, their finishing was not accurate and we surprised the Cules. Atletico Madrid is going to be our rivals in Quarter Finals.

5a86f1f1cfa1c_Osasuna_TransferHistory.thumb.png.4882934f1eb5ca2054d45f29253358be.png

We brought 3 players for free, Forlan experienced striker, Samu a backup left wing back and Xabi Irureta to give us more depth in the goal, however he won the place and is now our first option.

5a86f1f46a6d0_Osasuna_PlayersPlayers.thumb.png.986b631ec3354ed8d9bc0121babc8049.png5a86f1f73ff34_Osasuna_PlayersPlayers-2.thumb.png.78a4c13c2063e1a5ee43422bce4798b3.png

David Rodriguez is our best player so far, and Quique another striker is doing really well. The wing backs, Oier (right) and Carlos Clerc (left) are performing really well. Roberto Torres and loan Arzura are the BBM and BWM. The defenders are the weak part of the team in terms of avg rating, we need to find 2 players for the next season (if we get promoted) to help David García. There are a lot of players running out of contract that will not be renewed.

5a86f5e63dd49_HichamKhaloua_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.dac59868551e9d12564922394022befc.png

We have secured the transfer of Khaloua for next season, which is going to be I think our only transfer because if we get promoted may be we have interest in better players to sign for the team.

5a86f6eb01421_Osasuna_Stats.thumb.png.ad445067d60ae323b38832c9bcb0f4f5.png5a86f6eda258f_Osasuna_Stats-2.thumb.png.374cb7ea23a2e7aca7e31fee0cd5e4ae.png

I leave here the Stats of the team, don't know if you want anything else of data to compare.

The tactic is awesome as always @knap!!! Great job!

Edited by Ricotero_uy
Missed best XI

On 16/02/2018 at 15:24, Ricotero_uy said:

MIDSEASON REVIEW

As I promise, here is my review at the middle of the season with Osasuna. The overall result by now is perfect, top of the league and reached the QF of the Copa del Rey after victory against Barcelona, 2-2 at home against all the stars, and 1-0 at the Camp Nou against Barcelona subs (I think Valverde understimate us).

5a86f8e587662_Osasuna_Overview.thumb.png.1c43f93159dc3c9dca4a76a030eee683.png

This is the Best XI through the first part of the season.

5a86f1f9dbf3a_SegundaDivision_OverviewStages.thumb.png.10a5faabfa8a453c29c4d8c2abce4b27.png

Leading the Segunda Division with a good margin. Predicted as 4th at the start of the season, now we are leading the bets for winning the promotion at the first place.

5a86f1eb95d73_Osasuna_SeniorFixtures.thumb.png.a7da9fbeb35f9e82aab4d1e077dc6e16.png

We lost a 2-0 advantage at the first match against Cultural Leonesa, then a run of 6 victories before a non deserved lost 1-0 against Albacete. Another 7 run victories before we lost playing with subs against Gijon (2nd in the table) because we saved the first team to play against Sevilla in the 2nd leg of the 4th round of the Copa del Rey. That run also included a 6-3 against Numancia (2nd in that moment) with subs because we had the 1st Leg against Sevilla the same week.

5a86f1efe698e_Osasuna_SeniorFixtures-2.thumb.png.6048a468fc68d4b27566831a0f1932bb.png

After passing the 2nd and 3rd round of the Copa easily we surprised Sevilla at home winning 3-0. We lost 1-0 the 2nd leg and qualified for the 5th round against Barcelona. After a really hard match at home against all Barca stars, Messi, Suarez and Dembele, we went to play to the Camp Nou with the need to win. They used a subs team and Valverde put Barcelona B players in the bench probably expecting an easy win, but at the beginning of the 2nd half we scored and despite they put a lot of pressure on us, their finishing was not accurate and we surprised the Cules. Atletico Madrid is going to be our rivals in Quarter Finals.

5a86f1f1cfa1c_Osasuna_TransferHistory.thumb.png.4882934f1eb5ca2054d45f29253358be.png

We brought 3 players for free, Forlan experienced striker, Samu a backup left wing back and Xabi Irureta to give us more depth in the goal, however he won the place and is now our first option.

5a86f1f46a6d0_Osasuna_PlayersPlayers.thumb.png.986b631ec3354ed8d9bc0121babc8049.png5a86f1f73ff34_Osasuna_PlayersPlayers-2.thumb.png.78a4c13c2063e1a5ee43422bce4798b3.png

David Rodriguez is our best player so far, and Quique another striker is doing really well. The wing backs, Oier (right) and Carlos Clerc (left) are performing really well. Roberto Torres and loan Arzura are the BBM and BWM. The defenders are the weak part of the team in terms of avg rating, we need to find 2 players for the next season (if we get promoted) to help David García. There are a lot of players running out of contract that will not be renewed.

5a86f5e63dd49_HichamKhaloua_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.dac59868551e9d12564922394022befc.png

We have secured the transfer of Khaloua for next season, which is going to be I think our only transfer because if we get promoted may be we have interest in better players to sign for the team.

5a86f6eb01421_Osasuna_Stats.thumb.png.ad445067d60ae323b38832c9bcb0f4f5.png5a86f6eda258f_Osasuna_Stats-2.thumb.png.374cb7ea23a2e7aca7e31fee0cd5e4ae.png

I leave here the Stats of the team, don't know if you want anything else of data to compare.

The tactic is awesome as always @knap!!! Great job!

which version mate what match prep etc cheers

23 hours ago, knap said:

I've used a lot of FM 16 tactics as a base, so a patch will not normally make a huge difference.

Knap. What would you say is the best of your tactics to use for LLiverpool or PSG first season? There are so many great ones to choose from I'm struggling.

Last time I used GOODBYE 442 won the PL with 95pts. If using an updated database they may be better with 3 cbs and. 3 fwds  and may be try to retrain Milner as a WB ~(343) PSG probably BLUE MATTER 433.

As I test with top teams, it is not always the best in testing that is best overall tactic. Last year WOF 3430 was easily my best tactic in testing but GOODBYE was better overall.

This year ARGUS 343 overall has edge over GOODBYE,343 although GOODBYE is more flexible with regard to formation adaptability.

On 2/17/2018 at 21:21, nufcbeast said:

which version mate what match prep etc cheers

18.2.2 the normal version, not the high scoring.

Match Prep I leave it Match Tactics, however against the big teams (Sevilla, Barcelona and Atletico) in the Copa del Rey I used Def Positioning.

No Opposition Instructions nor Set Pieces.

I just try to make the team talk to get all the greens I can.

Guys, any advice how to prevent conceeding after scoring? Managing Bournemouth, 2022. Accept the job in the middle of a season. 17th place. Played 4 games. And in every of them after scoring my lads failed to stop next attack from the opposition. Any tips? Shouts as "concentrate" or "focus on defence" don't help. As well as changing mentallity to defending :(

By the way, how do you protect the lead vs big teams after 75th minute? It seems that any tranformation to defend leads to conceiding