dafuge's FM17 challenge

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 2 - Mid season update...

I seem to be a bit slower than most of the others on here - and whilst I got promotion in my first season with Lowestoft, Season 2 is proving much harder. I still can't defend but still score lots - Scored 53 and Conceded 71 in 27 games! Highlights have been going 3-0 down after 7 minutes against AFC Fylde and winning 5-4 - lowlights have been being 1-0 up at half time vs Morecambe and losing 6-1....!

Cups have gone better this season, mostly due to favourable draws - my next game is a home game in the FA Cup to Premier League Brighton, although I've yet to beat a side above me in the pyramid to get to this stage. I fear a hammering.

I have just dropped into the relegation zone on New Years Day on goal difference, have had good runs and bad and don't feel any closer to cracking anything.

Made some decent signings, but with part time trainiung am finding it frustrating when trying to re-train positions.

EDIT - Got out of Brighton game with a creditable 3-1 defeat - led for 2 minutes briefly before half time before a couple of goals in the 2nd half won the game.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Spennymoor town

Spennymoor Town - Vanorama North - 2017/2018 [PROMOTION]

Upon joining the club I found myself with a squad that was nice and unbalanced: A few players were too good for the Vanorama North and a few were not even near first team level. After replacing the latter,  Spennymoor started the season off very well, led by pacy striker Matty Hamilton and midfield genius Rob Ramshaw. Expecting to be one of the weaker teams in the league, and with speedy strikers and wingers, the team relied on a counter attacking style of football, with a deep sitting defense, a target man and poacher up front and wingers hugging the lines. The counterattacking style of play led to the team massively overperforming, clinching the Vanorama North title to secure a 3rd consecutive promotion. 

Season Review 

The team did really well in the league, with no significant performance to mention in the cups. We didn't do too bad in the FA cup, which helped a bit with the finances, but we would have required another upset to really cash in there.  

End-of season awards

We see top goalscorer Matty Hamilton secure the player of the season award, despite being out since February. He is almost returning to fitness and hopefully can help us in the Vanarama National next season. Jack McNab surprisingly came in second, not being intended to be a starting player, with Lewis Knight brought in to be the main target man. However, with Lewis Knight taking almost half the season to find goal-scoring form and Hamilton's injury, McNab featured in quite a few game and the 31-year old always performed far better than expected based on his skilsset. 

League Table

Transfers

Key Player Profiles:

Matty Hamilton - Top scorer last season with 20 goals and 8 assists in 30 games and a 7.3 rating before a big injury ended his season

Rob Ramshaw - 35 games for Spennymoor with a solid 7.1 rating. His midfield performance was the start of many successful counterattacks

Jack McNab  - Played only 25 games for me, scored 10 times and if I remember correctly pretty much all of those were game-winning. 

Next Season 

Next season I hope to be able to stay up, even the strongest players in this squad wouldn't be first team material at most Vanorama National sides, and with the wage budget cut due to financial issues securing new players is going to be difficult. Quite a few players have contracts ending at the end of the 18/19 season, so I am expecting to rebuild the squad from the ground up before the 19/20 season. Hence I hope to have the time to scout some players, perhaps already bring in a few young talents who I intend to use as backup later. 

To be frank, at the moment of writing this update I have started the second season, 3 games in and 1 point so far. It will be struggle just to stay up this year. 

Career Overview

Season          League                      League Finish     	Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18         Vanarama North              1st	  		Promotion              

Just caught up on the thread. Been pretty busy with other games and that real life game so am a Bit late to the party for the first time in 4-5 years. 
Will get the game in a few weeks once my real life tycoon comes online and I will probably give Met Police another crack :)

Good to see everyone doing well already!

3 hours ago, Moriean said:

To be frank, at the moment of writing this update I have started the second season, 3 games in and 1 point so far. It will be struggle just to stay up this year. 

Hoping this won't jinx it, but things are starting to look better after a strong run.

1 minute ago, Balahara said:

My board pulled of a great deal, getting Kettering as an affiliate club in which they share their training ground with us. Brings us from basic to adequate training facilities for the small price of £11k/year.

Wait, that's possible? I have always only pushed for senior affiliates because low level I don't see the use because you don't really invest in youngsters that aren't first team level. 

27 minutes ago, Moriean said:

Hoping this won't jinx it, but things are starting to look better after a strong run.

Wait, that's possible? I have always only pushed for senior affiliates because low level I don't see the use because you don't really invest in youngsters that aren't first team level. 

I always push for affiliates in the off chance that something useful comes from it. Kettering are a team that gets promoted often so it I'll be giving them some decent players if they do get promoted next season to show my gratitude. My club value has rocketed after the partnership even though the training facilities aren't mine. Full details

A takeover attempt has been made by a fans group. I thought I was safe from this uncertainty after getting a consortium takeover a couple of seasons ago. Not even sure what a fans trust would mean in regards to ownership.

2 hours ago, Balahara said:

How do you feel about the Brexit scenario you had, Warhawk? Mine came through and I had no change to current rules, which was a relief as I was already building quite the continental squad and scouting network.

Mildly disappointed, but I was hoping to play a save with a hard Brexit at some point, so I guess this one is as good as any.  Working on using the database editor to ensure a non-Brexit result for my new Eastleigh save though.

I hadn't yet expanded my scouting range beyond the UK & Ireland in anticipation that this might happen.  I'll probably use separate shortlists to handle UK vs. non-UK players once I do (probably the same setup I'm using now, which has one shortlist for every player with decent potential that I use as a clearinghouse to fully scout players then sort them into my good players & trash shortlists; I keep a shortlist of players I'm not interested in so that I don't re-add them to my initial shortlist when I'm looking through my scout's assignment reports).

Staffordfc_zpsq2sddsjd.png

Stafford Rangers

Season Report 25-26

League  Finances  Best XI  FA Cup  EFL  Checkatrade 

The squad promoted was given a chance at this level to see where we stood overall and despite a few hammerings along the way I was pretty pleased to come up 17th with no relegations fears what so ever . The only inbound transfer was the striker I had coveted for many seasons having terrorised Stafford over the years against Tamworth . Devante Rodney now leads the line for The Boro . The 27 year old who had scored 97 league goals for his previous club employers formed an excellent partnership with Peters and ended the season level with Cameron Peters as club top scorer though had played a game more.

As you can see from by Best XI I am not one for making drastic changes with players been at the club for several years though some of this is due to playing this as a local club for the local people and only signing players from inside the region. I am though hopeful of finding a new centre half partnership as too many mistakes from my current pair lead to avoidable goals conceded. Record signing James Hart could also be for the chop if a keeper is available following a ropey first season in League Two. Left Back Stuart Graham wants to leave for a bigger club though hopefully I will be able meet his ambitions and keep him at the club for the next few years.

Cups were pretty short and sweet , Stafford have yet to get to the third round of the FA Cup under my tenure this time going out in extra time to league one side Chesterfield after a replay.

Ten Year Regional Update (No Cup Wins within the Region)

Aston Villa    - Midtable Premier League Side , Promoted in 2020 from Championship

Stoke City     - Have started to drop down the table a little , Highest Finish in 2021 of 5th , Lost EFL Cup Final 2026

West Brom   - Generally in top half , Highest Finish in 2024 of 5th  (My main source of players)

Leicester       - In general decline, finishing lower and lower every year now and hanging just above the drop zone

Derby Co      - Have spent a few seasons in the premiership but now back amongst the top clubs in the championship

Wolves          - Recovering after a season in League One - Midtable Championship side

Forest           -  Another side who has dipped into League One for a season but bounced back straight away

Coventry      - Back to where they probably belong , playing out in the lower areas of the championship

Crewe           -  Have seen a bit of a resurgence and reached the League One Playoff Final this season. Producing good youngsters once again

Birmingham - Relegated from Championship in 2020 , from League One in 24 , Bounced back and relegated again - The Blues are having a torrid time

Port Vale      - Were steady in League One until 2024 but dropped down to League Two where they have remained

Burton         - Lost League Status and never recovered

Walsall , Notts Co , Mansfield have just rinsed and repeated - Pretty much same places as you'd expect them to finish

Overall Birmingham City have had it worst throughout the leagues , Colchester United been the most improved now riding midtable in the Championship 

Season	|       League	      |     Position	   |    Europe	  |      Top scorer        |    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18	|  Vanarama North     |       16th	   |      N/A 	  |  Harvey Knibbs  (15)   |   Avoided Relegation
2018/19 |  Vanarama North     |       16th         |      N/A     |  Harvey Knibbs  (11)   |   Avoided Relegation 
2019/20 |  Vanarama North     |       11th         |      N/A     |  Harvey Knibbs  (27)   |   Mid-table
2020/21 |  Vanarama North     |        5th         |      N/A     |  John Sampson   (29)   |   Lost in Playoffs     
2021/22 |  Vanarama North     |        1st         |      N/A     |  Jason Davidson (25)   |   FA Trophy Finalists
2022/23 |  Vanarama National  |       14th         |      N/A     |  Cameron Peters (33)   |   Avoided Relegation 
2023/24 |  Vanarama National  |       10th         |      N/A     |  Cameron Peters (22)   |   FA Trophy Winners
2024/25 |  Vanarama National  |        1st         |      N/A     |  Cameron Peters (29)   |   Champions
2025/26 |  League Two         |       17th         |      N/A     |  Cameron Peters (23)   |   Avoided Relegation

7 minutes ago, Wells said:

eh just some few players I signed and my media prediction jumped from 20th to 7th.

They are on the ball in regards to knowing who has the best squad in this version. I was comfortable favourites for the title in Vanarama National even when I was just promoted from the lower league.

5 minutes ago, Wells said:

The game has put my club in north league instead of where I started south.. is that really normal or what?

They can rearrange some clubs so it keeps the north/south divide intact.

6 minutes ago, Wells said:

The game has put my club in north league instead of where I started south.. is that really normal or what?

Yeah it can happen due to the location of clubs getting relegated.  Stourbridge's location is sort of borderline though generally would be in the North Division

Suffered my heaviest ever league defeat in all my years of FM - lost 11-0 v Boreham Wood, the match kicked off I went to make a cup of tea came back and was 0-6 after 30 mins. My GK had sprained his wrist, so I subbed him off and had to put an outfield player in - he then shipped 5.

2 hours ago, Hypanimz said:

Things are going a lot smoother in League 2 this time for me. I have managed more points in my first 24 games than I did in the entire season last time I was here. Hopefully this form continues.

The forum curse is still strong as I have only won 1 game in 8 since this post and I am currently 7 without victory....

BARWELL

BarwellFC.png

Season 20/21 - League Two

League Table - I guess I should be glad that I got promotion, but I was at one point 6 points clear at the top before a horrid spell saw those title hopes dashed.

Transfers - I was left with a barebones squad up until the sale of Dawson on deadline day gave me the funds to get reinforcements. However I had spent too much on wages and FFP sanctions hit, so I had to have a big sell off in the January window to keep things under control.

Cups - An early cupset to Championship Derby was the highlight. Was good getting a decent draw for third round, but just like the last time I faced premier league opposition, we didn't get close.

SquadPrince Oniangué was a rock in the centre of midfield and would be my player of the season. The fans player of the season for the second year running was Jonathan Johnson      , who will thankfully be staying another season on loan here. I owe a big debt of gratitude towards Crystal Palace for Johnson and buying Dawson for £500k. Maddison did find his shooting boots this year and delighted the fans with several long range goals. He ended up injured for a quarter of the season and that will have hurt our title chances immensely.

Finances - Not such a bad position here but this was taken right after the solidarity payment of 525k went in. I sold around £700k worth of players as well so I will need to continue selling in order to keep above water. Our final Expansion of Kirby Road Sports Complex is underway, as 5000 is the maximum capacity for it. Won't be filling that out anytime soon as our average attendance this year was 1,642.

I'm currently under a transfer embargo as the fans trust tries to rustle up the pennies to purchase the club. Is already the start of the transfer window so I am slowly seeing my transfer targets ebb away and it is making me resentful of my future employers. I'll be selling this chap for £900k to Swansea so once the embargo is lifted, I have a lot of transfer market activity to make up for.

Season	|       League	      | Position |    Europe	  |        Top Scorer          |    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18	|   Vanarama North    |  1st	 |      N/A 	  |Williams,Driessen,Duffus(12)|   Promoted as champions, VNN Manager of season
2018/19 |   Vanarama National |  4th     |      N/A       |        McKay(18)           |   Playoff finalist
2019/20 |   Vanarama National |  1st     |      N/A       |        Thompson (20)       |   Promoted as champions
2020/21 |      League Two     |  3rd     |      N/A       |        Johnson (24)        |   Promoted

So, I just paid $4,000 in a transfer for a 19 year old regen central defender who's already a League One quality player.  You'd think I was posting this to talk about what a great deal I got.  You'd be wrong.  I'm posting this because the entire reason this guy caught my eye is that he shares the same name as one of my current central defenders.  So now my defense is anchored by Niall Mason and Niall Mason.  Although, of the two, Niall Mason is a little better.

26 minutes ago, Warhawk said:

So, I just paid $4,000 in a transfer for a 19 year old regen central defender who's already a League One quality player.  You'd think I was posting this to talk about what a great deal I got.  You'd be wrong.  I'm posting this because the entire reason this guy caught my eye is that he shares the same name as one of my current central defenders.  So now my defense is anchored by Niall Mason and Niall Mason.  Although, of the two, Niall Mason is a little better.

Mate what are you smoking over there? Obviously Niall Mason has the goods

2 hours ago, Warhawk said:

Only 2 Niall Masons. Only 2 Niall Masons. 2 Niall Masons. Only 2 Niall Masons. 

5 hours ago, Warhawk said:

You should really consider getting a Niall Mason backup in cases of injuries or suspensions. :)

I have quit Stourbridge.. because the chairman has sacked me while I leaked to the press for his refusal of increasing wage budge, more scouts and affiliate club..

he never accepts any requests at all even asking to give me a new contract when I got promoted lol.. 

I have never seen a chairman like that, it was fun while it lasted, I will move on and maybe start new save, it is not worth the time continuing Stourbridge because of that moron chairman and he isn't going to leave anytime soon.

nawG7r0.png

2017-18

Apologies for the forum silence, I was doing so well that i was scared the forum curse would end it all so couldn't risk it! Season 18-19 however is showing no curse needed to I thought I would take the time to update where I am.

I was never really in any danger of relegation and managed to stay in the top half of the table all season. Around the half way point of the season I had a little dip in form and thought that was it I was on a slippery slope. But the boys picked themselves up and I finished the last quarter of the season comfortably in the top 4, finally finishing 3rd.

YtqavHo.png

The playoff's where a nail biter, I went in at half time in leg 1, 2-0 down. After a stern telling off the guys dug deep and pulled one back in the 63 minute, it was then looking bleak but a 91st minute goal from season stalwart Callum Hall meant we had a real chance in the 2nd leg. The 2nd leg was a hard fought grind, going all the way to extra time, but finally despite tired legs and most of the team at sub 55% condition a goal was scored in the 108th min taking us into the play off finals.

The first half of the final was pretty dull with neither side finding an opening, a few words on both sides got the teams fired up for the second half and in the 58th min their where cheers around the stadium for Callum Hart again, they where quieted 2 mins later however with a stunning goal from Maidstone's Bradley Clayton, a minute later however David Pratt fired home to secure promotion!

Star of the Season and best signing was with out a doubt Bradley Bubb. 

OTJfLDO.png

I didn't take a lot of screen shots and I am already most of the way through the next season, but what I do have is below.

YgRwgO5.png

SzhK4Zy.png

MZ0ZsQ3.png

Couldn't remember how to do the little table thingy! If anyone could remind me that would be great :D

4 hours ago, Wells said:

I have quit Stourbridge.. because the chairman has sacked me while I leaked to the press for his refusal of increasing wage budge, more scouts and affiliate club..

he never accepts any requests at all even asking to give me a new contract when I got promoted lol.. 

I have never seen a chairman like that, it was fun while it lasted, I will move on and maybe start new save, it is not worth the time continuing Stourbridge because of that moron chairman and he isn't going to leave anytime soon.

So you didn't quit.  You got sacked. :)

Sorry couldn't help myself.  haha

7 minutes ago, LeProfIamNot said:

So you didn't quit.  You got sacked. :)

Sorry couldn't help myself.  haha

I quit coz if I wanted I would simply not have leaked it to press, knowing the consequence.. or I could simply add another manager and take it again.

bleh.

Season Summary - XaW - Folkestone Invicta - 2026/27

invictalogo.gif

Table | Past Positions | Squad | Transfers | Finances

Ahh, Premier League! The pinnacle of European football, and here we are. As the season started we got a bigger turnover than I initially expected, but that was mostly down to being able to get a hold of better players than we had. When the matches themselves started we started out fairly ok, getting a couple of wins here and there over the lower quality teams while getting trounced by the biggest ones. Though we got a couple of amazing wins over big clubs like Manchester United and Arsenal, we mostly got beaten heavily by the bigger teams. While we still are far behind the mammoths at the top, we were never in danger of relegation either. When the season finished I was pretty happy with the way thing were this season. Hopefully we can establish ourselves as a regular midtable team before the assault for the top spots after that.

We have not missed the backing of the tycoon owner this season. Each month we got around £8M into the coffers from the TV deals, so we are earning money like crazy. In November we moved into the new stadium, but it's already full at all games so the board are expanding it by about 4k seats to bring it to a total of around 11,5k. I still think that's too small being in the Premier League and all. The training and youth facilities are also being improved, and our youth level are now up to 3, so hopefully we can get a couple of youngster through the ranks in a few years.

In the FA Cup we beat Birmingham City, Bournemouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers before losing to Manchester City in the 6th round. In the EFL Cup we beat Wycombe Wanderers, Huddersfield Town and Bradford City before losing to Liverpool in the quarter final.

The best players this season were tireless midfielder Andrew Stubbings, Iranian fullback Saman Eslami and strong centreback Mike Winter.

Season	|       League	      |     Position	   |    Europe	  |      Top scorer       |    Achievements
2017/18	|   Vanarama South    |       11th	   |      N/A 	  |     Ben Pattie (17)     |   Mid-table
2018/19	|   Vanarama South    |       4th	   |      N/A 	  |     Ben Pattie (24)     |   Promoted through playoffs
2019/20	|  Vanarama National  |       17th	   |      N/A 	  |     Harry Smith (22)    |   Survived relegation
2020/21	|  Vanarama National  |       11th	   |      N/A 	  |     Euan Sahadow (20)   |   Mid-table
2021/22	|  Vanarama National  |       10th	   |      N/A 	  | Daniel Butterworth (20) |   Tycoon takeover! Mid-table
2022/23	|  Vanarama National  |       1st	   |      N/A 	  |   Leon Okubuyejo (23)   |   Promoted as champions
2023/24	|    League Two       |       5th	   |      N/A 	  |  Jonathan Benteke (29)  |   Promoted through playoff
2024/25	|    League One       |       1st	   |      N/A 	  |   Tommy Dougill (33)    |   Promoted as champions, Won JPT
2025/26	|    Championship     |       1st	   |      N/A 	  |    Lee O'Neill (27)     |   Promoted as champions, tycoon withdraws backing
2026/27 |   Premier League    |       12th         |      N/A     |   Tommy Dougill (22)    |   Mid-table

On 11/12/2016 at 23:45, Sheep said:

img_4e033f027e0e4.jpg

Workington A.F.C - Season 17/18 - Vanarama National League North - End of Season Update

League Table - Past Positions - Squad - Transfers - Finances - Season Review - Season Awards

Hello World

Hello and welcome to my first ever entry to the dafuge Challenge. My name is Dan, you may call me either Dan or Sheep I don't mind :-). I've known about the dafuge Challenge for a number of years but never had the desire to commit to it and give it a good go before now. I've been playing FM since the 2006 iteration, never really been a big forum poster here but I've always enjoyed reading the FM content here so thought I'd try. So anyway, enough about me onto my season review with Workington.

The Beginning

The media had me as deadwood, the butt of the league. 22nd. Media predicting me rock bottom, I thought that was harsh. Then I looked at my squad... I was inclined to agree. So I thought I had a major job on my hands and would need to totally change the squad I was given. I thought it would be maybe November/December time before the new squad would have gelled enough to knock up some results but this all changed. Pre-season went well, almost too well. 5 wins out of 6, with the only loss being against a very strong Carlisle side. This made me question my motives, did I really need to revamp the entire squad? Sure it was small so it needed additions but the core of the squad seemed to work really well together. My normal procedure is to make my tactics and then build my squad for the tactics I'd settled on. This time however; players first, tactics second. Initially I just went with a bog standard 4-4-2, nothing can go wrong with a 4-4-2. Never. So, I set my 4-4-2 up to focus on taking advantage of the best player in my squad: David Symington. In my eyes, he was far too good for this level. Very pacy winger, with a good work rate and some decent technicals. I was particularly impressed with his high Free Kick and Long Shot ability, somewhat of a commodity at this level.

First game of the season rolls around, it's against Tamworth away at their ground. Media had them pegged at a 4th place finish, so I was expecting a tough game especially as they would be looking to win their opening home game of the season. The first half came and went just like that. 0-0 HT. Neither team getting a sniff at goal. I was happy to continue as is. A point would be a good result for me and as the game progressed Tamworth became more desperate in their play which became their undoing. In 5 mins of late second half play my two strikers had linked up twice and put me 2 to the good. They got a very late conciliation goal but we were 2-1 winners. I thought this managing malarkey was easy. I started the season with 4 wins out of 6 and I was praising myself for keeping faith in the players I'd inherited for a change, and then I got thumped, in what I'm calling My Moment to Forget, 4-1... by rock bottom Gloucester... at home. After this game I knew this tactic wouldn't work long term. You can not get smashed by such a poor side in that manner. Things had to change.

The Middle

I will like to call this middle period: "The Period of Great Uncertainty and Change". Here I just keep changing the tactics, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-1-2... the list goes on and on. You name it, I probably tried it. Something wasn't right with the team. One game we'd look like Barcelona at the Nou Camp playing some Spanish minnows the next moment we were Grimsby Town FC bottling it in the National League Playoff Semi Finals (Thank God I don't have to live through that anymore). During this period many players came and went. I signed veteran players, I signed young players. I signed fast players, I signed slow players. I signed small players, I signed tall players. Trials, trials, trials... trials for so many people. I signed a 16 year old Goalkeeper from Donny Rovers for £7,000 after a single scout report. I don't know why. He ended up being awful when he arrived at training and I got a good look at him. Still, I played him about 10 games telling myself that "He'll outplay his stats" plus his haircut was too crazy for him not be a good player. He didn't outplay his stats and spent much of the season with the U18s. We were at panic station one. I don't know why I was panicking so much. I was still comfortably mid table despite all of this uncertainty. I think it was more of a case of if we got into a rut I was worried we wouldn't get out of it.

Late into this period I had settled on a flat 4-5-1 with sometimes switching out to a 4-4-2. Scoring goals was never a problem for the team this season. Not conceding or even defending well on the other hand seemed to be an impossible task for the team. It was like I had given them this huge burden of not conceding a goal and it was always on their brains and they'd just do utterly stupid things when trying to defend. I think my favourite was when one of the four keepers I used at this point in the season decided to punch the ball into his own goal off a cross. I mean how on God's green earth does that even happen. It still baffles me. I think I released him after that match. The period continued with continued fluctuations in the results department but still the team never fell from their mid table location and finished with a massive 3 clean sheets in 24 games during what I call the middle bit. Oh and we got knocked out of all cup competitions to teams in lower leagues than ourselves. That was fun.

The End

So The End part starts with the signing of a Goalkeeper. Who would have thought? I signed Jay Lynch and although he didn't bring me the clean sheets that I desire so much he brought a much needed stability to my back line. When he played I felt as though my defenders played a lot better. So he stayed in goal until the end of the season. We continued being mid table all the way to the end of the season. We had a sniff of a playoff position but the lads didn't fancy it and bottled the last 3 games which left us in our favourite position of mid-table. There isn't much to say about the end of the season really. It was quite uneventful but I did have My Moment to Remember, a 3-1 win against Altrincham who were top of the league at the time. I've identified the people I want to keep and who I want to move on. Defensively I think there will be big changes, the midfield I'm really quite happy with other than left midfield and the strikers also okay with but will pick up anyone that looks like an improvement. My largest aim next season is to try and bring some stability to the finances. The squad is far too large right now and the finances look very sad with a chairman that shows little to no ambition to helping me.

Cheers

Thanks for reading my update, let me know your thoughts on my team, my writing or anything else.

Dan

x

Season  |       League                      League Finish     Achievements
--------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18 |       Vanarama North              11th              Didn't get sacked or relegated

I'm rooting for you.  Be careful with your finances.  If you lose another 180k without promotion or cash injection from the owner, you'll be in a pretty big hole.  In the past, when I've hit the 300-400k mark the players start getting worried about the club's future and the moral tanks.

I really enjoyed how you signed a horrible keeper for 7k just for his hair cut.  That alone makes me reply to root for you.

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, Balahara said:

I just copy and pasted XaW's and edited it :lol:

Haha, I stole it from someone else in another thread right after the forum switch. There are loads of extra features here I think, just need to find out how to access them.

Archived