[RELEASED] [FM15] Dynamic [Skin]

dave byrd

I know I have match ratings chosen and i know if I click the arrow I can click on the players attributes.

Normally on as default you get the players attributes, but as default i'm getting the match rating panel. My question is, can I get the attributes panel to show as default, not by clicking on the little arrow, but when I click on a player to view as standard.

Ohh right sorry, yeah it should remember it if you save it and reload it..

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice skin. Use to have Scorpio but since that doesn't work, this is great.

Although, the logos with lowered transparency aren't showing up on the top bar like they are on your previews, how do I fix that?

AND

Where can I find the stadium images for the club profiles?

I have seen a few people asking for a background opacity panel. I have made one for myself that I will share and can be downloaded from HERE

Place the downloaded file : \skins\dynamic\graphics\boxes\custom

If any folders in that path don't exist, the make a new folder making sure you name it correctly.

I'll include that in my next updated version and credit you in the opening post if that's ok with you?

Really nice skin. Use to have Scorpio but since that doesn't work, this is great.

Although, the logos with lowered transparency aren't showing up on the top bar like they are on your previews, how do I fix that?

AND

Where can I find the stadium images for the club profiles?

Transparency levels for the background logos are the same as in the screenshots.

IMO, the text on sidebar icon seems obsolote after we familiar with the icon. Maybe release an icon only sidebar version?

I won't be..

If I did a narrower 'icons only sidebar' the logo at the top would be smaller. I like the logo the size it is (large).

Feel free to change the bar to icons only yourself though :) Plently of how to guides on here.

Skin updated to v1.2.

Just a minor update:

Redesigned match titlebar and kits back on inbetween match highlights overview panel.

New instant result popup box

Resized some of the player/staff pics in the news item panels.

I haven't and won't be making any changes to the transparency of the skin. For those struggling using your background packs, the skin can easily be modified using guides on this forum.

EDIT: See opening post for the latest version.

hey buddie great work, keep it up.

i just noticed, watching around some screenshots, that annoying quick flicks miss-position

so i did some tryouts and i found the good numbers

<!--quick flicks-->
       <container>
         <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<widget class="quick_flick_button" id="flkl" auto_size="all" appearance="icons/16px/up" icon_enabled="true" cached="true" step="-1" background_colour="white">
           <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
           <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="[color="#FF0000"][b]23[/b][/color]"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="stPQ" set_property="clke"/>

<record id="object_property">
             <list id="get_properties">
               <record>
                 <integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />
                 <integer id="set_property" value="rclr" />
               </record>
             </list>
           </record>
         </widget>

<widget class="quick_flick_button" id="flkr" auto_size="all" appearance="icons/16px/down" cached="true" step="1" background_colour="white">
           <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="[color="#FF0000"][b]37[/b][/color]"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="stNQ" set_property="clke"/>

<record>
               </record>
             </list>
           </record>
         </widget>
       </container>

in titlebar.xml of course.

Did it to make your job easier, just in case you was planning to fix it :)

I have also a couple of questions..

where can i locate the graphics for conditions, morale and last5games? i'd like to know just because i liked more the default condition icons (differents color from green to red, instead of the gray one with the coloured numbers)

hey buddie great work, keep it up.

i just noticed, watching around some screenshots, that annoying quick flicks miss-position

so i did some tryouts and i found the good numbers

<!--quick flicks-->
       <container>
         <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<widget class="quick_flick_button" id="flkl" auto_size="all" appearance="icons/16px/up" icon_enabled="true" cached="true" step="-1" background_colour="white">
           <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="[color="#FF0000"][b]23[/b][/color]"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="stPQ" set_property="clke"/>

<record>
               </record>
             </list>
           </record>
         </widget>

<widget class="quick_flick_button" id="flkr" auto_size="all" appearance="icons/16px/down" cached="true" step="1" background_colour="white">
           <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="[color="#FF0000"][b]37[/b][/color]"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="stNQ" set_property="clke"/>

<record>
               </record>
             </list>
           </record>
         </widget>
       </container>

in titlebar.xml of course.

Did it to make your job easier, just in case you was planning to fix it :)

I have also a couple of questions..

where can i locate the graphics for conditions, morale and last5games? i'd like to know just because i liked more the default condition icons (differents color from green to red, instead of the gray one with the coloured numbers)

Thanks for that :)

Morale, last 5 games colour ect is in the skins settings .xml

v 1.3.5 released.

Increased text size in the titlebar, re-aligned the quick flicks position (thanks Gizel) and fixed transparency of the background logos.

New team report screen and tactics pitch (thanks theBantams)

Brought back arrows in recent attribute changes

fixed best 11 page

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ji40t6uylpvjcj6/Dynamic_v1.3.5.rar

Love this skin, and the adding the arrows back into the update is a great move :thup:

One part that has changed in the update that I do not like is the scout / coach reports in the Player Profile screen.

It now has more information crammed into it and has become unreadable / unusable :(

Example

Is there anything I can edit myself to revert it back to how it was before?

Love this skin, and the adding the arrows back into the update is a great move :thup:

One part that has changed in the update that I do not like is the scout / coach reports in the Player Profile screen.

It now has more information crammed into it and has become unreadable / unusable :(

Example

Is there anything I can edit myself to revert it back to how it was before?

Yeah, I'm aware of that issue. I don't use that box for that view so didn't notice the issue..

Not sure how to sort it, but will look into it.

Archived