FM15: Arsenal FC

JEinchy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this just Rock Solid from Christian Eriksen's tactic thread over on FM Base?
I've posted it on neoseeker previously in a thread discussing 4-1-2-2-1 formations

There are many tweaked versions of it that people contribute.

Mine wasn't even the original but my tweaked version I found most consistency with.

Cross posted? But it's also the exact same formation as numerous tactics you can find on the SI boards as well.

Wow, how much did he cost in wages and fee? That's some capture. He's been one i've always wanted on FM but its sooo difficult to sign him!

Ramos cost around £42 million and Cavani cost £64million with around £15 million of that in installments. I think both have wages around 200k per week. I asked for a bigger wage budget and they gave me an additional 500k. The board have been really supportive and backed me all the way.

My only dilemma is who to play up front betwen Destro, Giroud, Cavani and Wellbeck..

Hello all,

Bit of an odd one and thought I would ask you guys first before possibly going to the bugs forum.. whenever I play away in European or Cup games I get the kit mix up like the screenshot below. Has anyone else had the same issue at all?

ScreenShot2014-12-18at172937_zpsef7c95d0.jpg

As you can see, I'm playing in my 3rd blue kit - but when scoring goals it comes up as the yellow away kit. Also it comes up with a default kit and not the kit pack I have downloaded & installed.

I've slogged my way through December and am now in January of my third season. Here's a quick update of how things are going:

Premier League

LeagueTableJan2017_zps483a738d.png

The league is becoming almost too easy. Without playing that well, we're still unbeaten and several points clear of our nearest rivals, who all seem incapable of finding consistency and going on an extended run of form. The goal from here, other than winning a third consecutive title of course, is to see if we can go the season unbeaten. With the meanest defence in the division, I'm optimistic about our chances of doing this.

On another note, this is probably the first time this save that I've seen a fairly realistic looking league table with no notable under or over achievers.

Champions League

We won our group containing Borussia Dortmund, Lazio and Monaco easily despite not winning all of our games. We lost in Dortmund thanks to an inability to put the ball in the back of the net, and drew away to Monaco in a dead rubber. Two wins against Lazio and home wins against Dortmund and Monaco got us enough points to win the group, while the other three teams kept taking points off each other which prevented any of them from matching us.

Zenit St. Petursburg are our first knockout round opponents in what looks like a weak line-up of sides containing the likes of CSKA, Vitesse, Galatasaray, Leverkusen, Spartak and Lazio and Spurs. So there's a very high chance that the teams remaining in the latter rounds will be very strong.

Capital One Cup

This is a competition that's been kind to us and for the third year running we look on our way to the final. After demolishing Spurs 6-0 at WHL in the third round, we got home draws against Liverpool and then Leicester before being drawn against Newcastle in the semi-finals. If we beat them, we'll play one of Man Utd or Chelsea in the final.

Club World Championships

We had a surprisingly difficult game against the host-team Chivas in the semi's and only got through thanks to a late winner from Chamberlain. The final was a more straight forward affair against Brazillian side Corinthians. Despite playing a team with talented players such as Jucilei, Guilano, Malcom and Elkeson, and playing the strange box formation with two DMs and two CMs, we won the game easily 3-0.

Players

The form of the players has been a bit up and down this season. I've started playing a 4-3-1-2 in some matches alongside the usual 4-4-1-1 and while both create chances, my strikers aren't having the most prolific of seasons and that's effecting not only their ratings but the ratings of my midfielders, too. My top scorer is Alexis with 14, which is on the low side at this point in the season. Welbeck and Walcott both have eight goals but are scoring in patches, not consistently. At the very least, they're contributing creatively with seven and eight assists respectively.

A few of my young players are developing well this season, too.

Savvas Mourgos - I lucked out big time with his stats. I know his PA isn't anything special but he's developed into a surprisingly useful players and I've started using him as first team cover now. I'll probably be able to sell him for good money in a couple of season's time.

Gedion Zelalem - He wasn't in my plans but a couple of loan spells with Bundesliga sides Paderon and BMG have done him a lot of good. I should be able to make some good money by selling him, too.

Dan Crowley - On loan at Leicester for the season. He's having an okay season. More importantly, he's getting valuable game time which bodes well for his future.

Serge Gnabry - Having a great loan spell at Watford. I'm not entirely sure what to do with him right now. Knowing his high potential, I want to keep him to see if he can develop further, but with a lot of talented midfielders in the team I'm not sure I can give him the requisite game time.

Patrick Roberts - Signed for £9mil in the summer and proving to be an excellent player. Amazingly quick and direct, and beginning to produce goals and assists for the team. I'm excited about how far he can go.

FM15 Season 1 March

League Cup Final

LIVERPOOL 4

Balotelli 5 68 107 Allen 19

ARSENAL 5

Sanchez 34 Chamberlain 43 120 Giroud 79 Wilshere 112pen

Match Stats Possession 50/50 Shots 29(19)/22(13) Corners 10/7 Fouls 18/20 CCC 9/4 YC 2/3 Passes 460/417

Man of the Match- Mario Balotelli 9.4

Liverpool – Mignolet Enrique Johnson (Flanagan 73) Lovren Skrtle Lucas (Can 11) Allen Gerrard Sterling Sturridge (Borini 59) Balotelli

Subs Not Used: Ward Markovic Courtinho Manquillo

Arsenal – Ospina Gibbs Chambers Balanta Koscielny Ramsey (Walcott 103) Khedira Sanchez Chamberlain Cazorla (Wilshere 49) Giroud (Welbeck 103)

Subs Not Used: Martinez Debuchey Monreal Podolski

A game fitting of the occasion. Mertersacker and Ozil both missed the game with fatigue. I decided to play a cautious deep game with the threat of Gerrard playing balls to the three front pacey men. However man marking all four was probably wrong as we were ripped apart and Liverpool were 2-0 up inside 20minutes. However through Sanchez and Chamberlain we pulled it back to 2-2 before half time. In the second half Cazorla went off with a bad injury which will rule him out for two months. To make matters worse Balotelli again lost Chambers and put Liverpool back infront. We seemed to be heading for defeat before a deflected shot by Giroud wrong footed Mignolet and got us into extra time. I held back bringing on Walcott and Welbeck as long as I would but when I did balotelli completed his hattrick. Wilshere then converted a penalty to make it 4-4. It seemed like penalties would settle it but a counter attack in the last minute saw me lift our first trophy of my reign

Premier League

SOUTHAMPTON 2

Maine 55 Schniederlin 73 Bertrand s/o 61

ARSENAL 3

Podolski 69pen 77 Sanchez 90

We faced Southampton just three days after the 120 minutes at Wembley meaning many players were missing through fatigue. It seemed the drama of that game wouldn’t be matched but again we were staring down a barrel but responded. Twice behind the game changed when Bertrand was sent off. I threw on Podolski and Walcott and swapped a 4-4-2 for a 3-3-4. Happily it worked with Sanchez scoring the winner in the 94th minute.

FA CUP Quarter Final

BRIGHTON 0

ARSENAL 1

Koscielny 37

A narrow win over Brighton sent us into the FA Cup final. Not the greatest of performances and I let the team know it.

Premier League

QPR 1

Vargas 22

ARSENAL 2

Podolski 36pen Mertersacker 49

Yet another get out of jail free game. Our form is appalling at the moment yet we keep winning. Mertersackers furst goal of the season.

Premier League

ARSENAL 2

Chamberlain 36 Wilshere 76pen

WEST HAM 0

A much better performance even if the scoreline isn’t as emphatic as it could’ve been.

Champions League 2nd Round 1st Leg

GELSENKIRCHEN 1

Barnetta 58

ARSENAL 2

Podolski 9 22

The game was over after the first leg but I still played a strong side. Podolskis brace made it 7-1 on aggregate but the germans pulled a goal back before the end.

Premier League

STOKE 0

ARSENAL 1

Giroud 13

The kind of performance Stoke themselves would be proud of. Gritty and resolute if not very flamboyant

League Table

Chelsea lost at Everton meaning we leap-frogged them. They go to United next.

1. Arsenal Played 31 Points 75

2. Chelsea Played 31 Points 74

3. Liverpool Played 31 Points 60

4. Man City Played 31 Points 60

5. Everton Played 31 Points 57

Other News

FA Cup Semi-Final draw

ARSENAL vs Tottenham

Champions League Quarter |Final draw

Barcelona vs ARSENAL

Sirgusson was player of the month. Barkley won young player while I again scooped the manager award.

A couple of very good regens in the youth team. I have also brought in some form outside so hopefully the youth team will be much better next season.

April preview

Despite playing Liverpool, Tottenham and Barcelona April is all about one game

26th vs Chelsea.

Last season I played him as a Treqaurtista in a 4-1-3-2 formation with Welbeck as a Complete Forward on support with him and he scored 38 in 54, all comps.

This season I'm playing him as a Complete Forward on Support in a cracking 4-4-2 formation and he has 4 in 6 (been injured), Welbeck on Advanced Forward duties who has 9 in 12.

Real star for me so far this season has been The Ox, playing him MR as a Wide Midfielder/Attack he has 7 goals & 11 assists in 11 games.

Another year, another attempt at going unbeaten failed. Aston Villa just beat us 2-1 at home with only five shots to our 25 because my strikers can't hit the target. I'm struggling to resist the temptation to go and splash some of the £120mil budget sitting in the bank or a striker.

Hello all,

Bit of an odd one and thought I would ask you guys first before possibly going to the bugs forum.. whenever I play away in European or Cup games I get the kit mix up like the screenshot below. Has anyone else had the same issue at all?

ScreenShot2014-12-18at172937_zpsef7c95d0.jpg

As you can see, I'm playing in my 3rd blue kit - but when scoring goals it comes up as the yellow away kit. Also it comes up with a default kit and not the kit pack I have downloaded & installed.

Please log in the bugs forum. It shouldn't be getting mixed up.

s it just me that's having this issue, but for U21 & Uefa Youth League games, my u21 manager is only picking u21 players and regens to fill the squad, he never picks under 18 players, even thought i only have 4 u21 players in the whole u21 squad, is there anyway to fix this? Beginning to really frustrate me.

The great exodus of 2022. As per my usual style, I sell my stars when they are around 28 years old for maximum profit and re-invest the income. I keep homegrown and English players until they're 32 though. Usually it's only 2-3 players but this crop of first teamers were all around the same age.

Hopefully this season will be more interestingwith more regens integrated into the first team, the previous crop of first teamers were winning everything.

I'm a little annoyed at the sale of Lucas Boye though, he's only 26 and I'd have played him in my first team for a season or two before selling. He's been in my u21/loaned out for the past 7 seasons. Unfortunately, my coaches gave him a report of only 2 1/2 stars, yet after I sell him my scouts instantly return with a 4 star report.

3Xk39Rz.png

The great exodus of 2022. As per my usual style, I sell my stars when they are around 28 years old for maximum profit and re-invest the income. I keep homegrown and English players until they're 32 though. Usually it's only 2-3 players but this crop of first teamers were all around the same age.

Hopefully this season will be more interestingwith more regens integrated into the first team, the previous crop of first teamers were winning everything.

I'm a little annoyed at the sale of Lucas Boye though, he's only 26 and I'd have played him in my first team for a season or two before selling. He's been in my u21/loaned out for the past 7 seasons. Unfortunately, my coaches gave him a report of only 2 1/2 stars, yet after I sell him my scouts instantly return with a 4 star report.

3Xk39Rz.png

Don't rely to much on star ratings. look at their stats per role instead.

3Xk39Rz.png

flipping heck 455.5m in transfers fees :applause:

FM15 season 1 – April

Premier League

ARSENAL 7

Balanta 3 87 Podolski 15 45 52 Giroud 27 83

SWANSEA 0

Not a bad way to start the month. Balanta keeping Kosicelny out of the team scored a brace while Podolski took his tally to 29 for the season. None too shabby for an inside forward.

Premier League

LIVERPOOL 2

Sturridge 40 Jose Enrique 87

ARSENAL 2

Ozil 14 Podolski 45pen

First dropped points in 8 but Liverpool despite scoring late probably should’ve won the game. Chelsea lost 1-0 at Old Trafford thanks to a Rooney goal. We are 5 points clear having played a game more. Podolski will miss the Barcelona game with a stubbed toe.

Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg

BARCELONA 4

Neymar 2 8 Pique 63 80

ARSENAL 2

Welbeck 79 Sanchez 86 Giroud miss/pen 21

Neymar finished the game inside 8 minutes. It could’ve been a very different story had Giroud scored the 21st minute penalty but he put it wide. Pique then scored his first goals of the season either side of sub Welbecks strike. 4-1 left us with an impossible task but Sanchez pulled another back with 4 minutes to go for a small lifeline at the Emirates.

FA Cup Semi-Final

TOTTENHAM 0

ARSENAL 1

Walcott 53

We secured an fa cup final berth by beating our north London rivals but not after missing 7 clear cut chances in the opening 25 minutes. Four to Ozil. Welbeck was injured and after a poor game in Spain I dropped Giroud in favour of Walcott upfront and he repaid me with the winner and a man of the match display. Liverpool in the final.

Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg

ARSENAL 3

Walcott 8 Sanchez 23 46

BARCELONA 1

Mertersacker o.g 36

Already without Neymar Barcelona inexplicably left Messi on the bench as we secured the win on away goals. It was Sanchez again that lifted his game when we needed him to set up a tie with the old lady.

Premier League

ARSENAL 5

Costa o.g 11 Podolski 17pen 28 45 Chamberlain 79

CHELSEA 1

Remy 82

A wonderful way to cap an excellent week. Although Chelsea played better than the scoreline suggests for one Mike Dean was in our favour. Five points clear with four games to go.

League Table

Five clear but visit city next. City are sixth on 60 points.

1. Arsenal Played 34 Points 82

2. Chelsea Played 34 Points 77

3. Liverpool Played 34 Points 67

4. Man Utd Played 34 Points 65

5. Everton Played 34 Points 64

Other News

Champions League Semi-Final draw

Juventus vs ARSENAL Man City vs Bayern Munich

We will play Liverpool in the FA Cup Final.

7 goals in 3 games saw Podolski named player of the month. Ozil was second. Chamberlain was second to Ward-Prowse in young player while Van Gaal took the gold medal for manager of the month. I had to settle for Silver

May preview

City and Spurs away Sunderland and West Brom at home. Chelsea have Villa Swansea Stoke and Southampton so taking nothing for granted.

Liverpool will be out for revenge in the Fa Cup final while Juve have already done the double and will want to remain on course for all three.

898db8e6-b89d-4015-90e4-8729c9c8491b_zps7fcc3d0c.jpg

August Report

Arsenal9_zps027105a3.jpg

arsenal2_zps895560b7.jpg

arsenal1_zps2508c1de.jpg

arsenal4_zps2cbbfeb3.jpg

arsenal5_zps7a7a18f5.jpg

arsenal7_zps0a49f86f.jpg

arsenal6_zps940d43a7.jpg

Arsenal3_zps7222a4ff.jpg

Arsenal8_zps9355e5f5.jpg

Pre-Season Frienlies: Won 5-1(H) Vs Sporting CP , Lost 2-1(A) Vs RC Lens , Won 6-2(H) Vs Metalist Kharkiv , Won 11-0(A) Vs AE Larissa , Won 2-0(A) Vs AlbinoLeffe

Scorers: Giroud - 7 , Zivkovic - 8 , Doria & Munir & Galasso , Alexis , Koscielny - 1 , Berahino - 2 , Stones 2 + 1 Own Goal

13/08/16 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

TEAM: GK: Szczesny 6.8 RB: Chambers 6.5 RCB: Koscielny 8.8(MoM) LCB: Dede 6.4 LWB: Gibbs 7 MCR: Wilshere 7 MCL: Anton© 6.6( Arteta 70/6.7) AMCL: Cazorla 8.3 AMR: Sterling 8.2( Oxlade-Chamberlain 52/6.9) STCR: Giroud 8.4 STCL: Campbell 6.6( Munir 65/6.7)

Arsenal 5 ( Sterling 21 , Cazorla 23 , Giroud 45 , Koscielny 46 , Sterling Inj 52 , Koscielny 58 , Cazorla Inj 80 | Assts: Wilshere & Cazorla & Giroud x1 )

Man City 4 ( Welbeck 3 & 43 , Aguero 57 , Kompanay 64)

20/08/16 | Barclays Premier League | Carrow Rd

TEAM: GK: Ruddy 6.8 RB: Chambers 7.1 RCB: Dede 7 LCB: Vannucci 7.8 LB: Gibbs 7.6 MCR: Anton© 6.7( Arteta 79) MCL: Pogba 6.8( Wilshere 63/6.8) AMR: Alexis 7.3 AML: Oxlade-Chamberlain 7.1 STCR: Berhino 6.6( Munir 45/6.7) STCL: Giroud 6.9

Arsenal 1 ( Giroud 52 | Asst: Alexis x1)

Norwich 0

27/08/16 | Barclays Premier League | Anfield

TEAM: GK: Ruddy 6.8 RB: Chambers 6.7 RCB: Dede 6.8 LCB: Vannucci 6.5( Stones 54/6.8) LB: Gibbs 6.7 ( Taylor 80) MCR: Anton 6.8©( Wilshere 21/6.9) MCL: Pogba 6.8 AMR: Alexis 7.3 AML: Oxlade-Chamberlain 7.1 STCR: Berahino 6.6 STCL: Giroud 6.9

Arsenal 4 ( Zivkovic 6 , Anton Inj 21 , Giroud 48 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 59 , Giroud 62 | Assts: Zivkovic & Giroud & Wilshere x1)

Liverpool 3 ( Balotelli 20 & 30 , Nkoulou 64)

FM15 season 1 – April

Premier League

ARSENAL 7

Balanta 3 87 Podolski 15 45 52 Giroud 27 83

SWANSEA 0

I was about to say bloody hell at this scorline, and then checked and saw I beat them 8-1 in February on my first season with 4 from Podolski...I wonder what he has against Swansea?!

Don't rely to much on star ratings. look at their stats per role instead.

I always thought the reports were more reliable since I assume they scout hidden stats as well.. For example Vincent Aboubakar had worse stats than all my strikers and he had the same rating as my other 2 strikers with better stats.

Premier League

LeagueTableMay2017_zps8b86c789.png

A predictably comfortable title win; our third in a row. Despite stuttering a bit in the latter months, our closest challengers, Chelsea, never threatened to close the gap on us and we killed any hope they had by beating 2-0 at their place in February. Our record against the bigger sides was as good as ever and it was actually against the lesser sides that we lost games. Watford beat us 3-2 and for whatever reason they seem to be my bogey side, Swansea beat us towards the end of the season and we lost at Spurs. Fortunately, we were well on our way to wrapping up the title at that point, so they weren't significant losses.

Unfortunately, this turned out to be the only major trophy we won this seaosn.

Champions League

Zenit was handily dispatched in the round of 16 with a 3-1 win in Russia practically guaranteeing our place in the quarter-final. The home was won 3-2, with complacency being responsible for the goals conceded.

Barcelona threatened to be a sterner test in the quarter-finals but they weren't too difficult, either. We won the first leg at home 2-0, then drew 2-2 in Spain. Both games were fantastic spectacles but even against Neymar, Suarez and Messi I didn't feel overly worried at any point.

We played Atletico Madrid in the semi-finals, with the away leg first. Just when I was expecting a long, physical battle, we turn up and batter them 7-3, with a Welbeck hat-trick, a brace from Stones, an Ozil free kick and an own goal. The home leg was a formality.

After the euphoria of that semi-final, everything went wrong in the final against Real Madrid. A week before the game, my four South American players - Ospina, Dede, Romero and Alexis - are called up for their countries to play games on the 2nd of the June. The cup final was on the 3rd. That put me in a ridiculous situation where I was without four players who would have almost certainly been involved in the final. Romero and Alexis and key first team players. It was beyond a joke and it shouldn't happen on a game like this.

The show goes on, though, and I play the best team I have available. Everybody's fit and raring to go. Or so I thought. 30 minutes in Wilshere had to go off with an injury. At half-time I had to sub off Ozil who was carrying a knock and down to 65% condition. His replacement, Roberts, got injured within two minutes in the second half and has to go off. So I've been forced to use all three of my subs within 47 minutes of a major cup final. We were already second best in the game and we managed best we could and showed signs we might snatch something towards the end until Chamberlain also got injured and has to go off, putting me down to ten men. Extra time comes along and it took Bale two minutes to fire Madrid into the lead, and I was forced to play the remaining 28 minutes of extra time with 10 tiring players in a ultimately hopeless attempt to get back into the game.

Three consecutive finals is a major achievement and I can take the loss, even if it's the second time we've lost to Madrid. I really cannot believe my luck, though; that in two finals this season I've had to play with ten men due to late injuries.

Domestic Cups

We reached our third consecutive Capital One Cup final. Manchester United were our opponents this time, and they proved to be sturdy and tough to play against. It was a game of few chances and they were more clinical, with Rooney scoring in the first half then Rojo sealing it for them in second half stoppage time. I had to play a good twenty minutes with ten men due to injuries, which didn't help us at all.

The draws for the FA Cup were very kind to us. We beat Luton 5-0, Brighton 7-0 and then Wigan 5-0 on our way to the 6th round against Reading. It seemed we were still reeling from the COC final defeat, however, as Reading beat us 2-1 at the Emirates; they went on to lose the final on penalties against Liverpool.

Players

PlayersMay2017_zpsae0a5132.png

Walcott really exploded into life in the second half of the season, playing mainly as a Raumdeuter on the left hand side. Welbeck also finished the season strongly after being inconsistent for large parts of it. I'm pleased with the spread of goals and assists amongst my attackers and midfielders. I'd rather that than having one guy score all my goals.

Alexis struggled with form and injuries and now wants to leave due to interest from Real Madrid. His time at the club could well be up.

Dede is also being sold after a lack of games and a number of costly errors.

There could well be a few more sales, especially younger players who I can't guarantee enough playing time to. I'll be looking to bring in a backup DM and possibly another attacker.

Disappointingly, I only got £25mil for Alexis Sanchez. I didn't realise he had a year left on his contract, which explained why nobody wanted to offer more than £30mil for him. His replacement is someone I've been watching in game for a couple of years and feel like he could be an outstanding player; or, at least, I hope he is because I dished out £30mil on him:

Rotariu2017_zpse8d561fa.png

He's a wonderfully well rounded player who'll should really excel as a goalscorer. Few defenders are going to stop him once he gets running with the ball.

Hi Guys

Just reading through the thread, and particularly liked AndySummers tactics for defending free kicks and corners. I am going to have a tinker with my tactics having only just got the game a couple of days ago and yet to have a long stint.

This may sound a stupid question, but how to I get to the defending set pieces screens, which Andy showed a screen of earlier?

Lone Gooner

Disappointingly, I only got £25mil for Alexis Sanchez. I didn't realise he had a year left on his contract, which explained why nobody wanted to offer more than £30mil for him. His replacement is someone I've been watching in game for a couple of years and feel like he could be an outstanding player; or, at least, I hope he is because I dished out £30mil on him:

Rotariu2017_zpse8d561fa.png

He's a wonderfully well rounded player who'll should really excel as a goalscorer. Few defenders are going to stop him once he gets running with the ball.

Did you use the option on Alexis' contact?

Just approaching the climax of the first season and I have this run in! :mad:

DpSdsSP.png

I'll be lucky to get anything more than a point from there and I've just been demolished by Barcelona in the first leg semi final of the ECL, Suarez hattrick!:thdn:

Doesn't help that Wilshere's thrown his toys out the pram over a fine for two yellows. Will look to sell him in the summer, hasn't developed as well as previous versions and I'm certain there are better options out there.

EDIT: I looked at the table again and It appears that I'm secure in my position, so second and a ECL semi in my first season, not bad.

---

Yep, finished as expected. Barcelona destroyed us again and managed to draw all three league games 1-1. Definitely ended this season on a whimper.

YnmhLX3.png

My first season finished on FM15. May look for teams elsewhere by starting a new save or jumping ship in this save.

If I stay a number of changes will be needed. Jack Wilshere has been a pain with his complaints and destroyed morale at the end of this season, will be sold or loaned. Giroud also will depart.

Might simply splurge the whole of the clubs transfer budget before I depart.

2014/15 Season

CS - Arsenal 0-0 Man City (Arsenal won 3-1 on penalties)

PRM - Arsenal 0-0 Crystal Palace

UCL - Arsenal 3-2 FC Kobenhavn - Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

PRM - Everton 2-3 Arsenal - Mertesacker, Ozil, Cazorla

UCL - FC Kobenhavn 0-1 Arsenal - Alexis

PRM - Leicester 0-1 Arsenal - Alexis

PRM - Arsenal 1-0 Man City - Wilshere

A tight defence so far, which has pleased me. We really deserved to win the City game, took a late goal from substitute Jack Wilshere to break the deadlock, but it was very impressive.

Capital One Cup - 3rd Round Draw

Aston Villa v Arsenal

Champions League - Group G

Arsenal

Leverkusen

Galatasaray

Roma

Community Shield

Winners

decided to to an arsenal game. was gonna sell ozil as never been a big fan of him in previous fm's . well sanchez got injured so i played him, n thank f*ck i didn't sell him lol. been amazing :)

players in

o9ok7k.jpg

out

2rnaa39.jpg

currently half way through season, and sitting top

205cz6d.jpg

:)

After taking a week or so off from my Arsenal game to have a Journeyman save, I've come back feeling refreshed and with a new way of making life difficult for myself.

I'm totally changing my formation 5-3-1-1 (WB)...This experiment shall be fun, first game was the CS against a full strength Liverpool team, 4-1 at half time, second half collaspe to 4-4, won on pens, next up Man U in the SC...

2014/15

UCL - Leverkusen 3-1 Arsenal - Giroud

PRM - Aston Villa 0-0 Arsenal

COC - Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal

PRM - Arsenal 3-1 Tottenham - Debuchy, Giroud, Welbeck

UCL - Arsenal 2-2 Roma - Cazorla, Welbeck

Sitting 4th after 2 games in my Champions League group. Double-header against Galatasaray to come.

I face Chelsea next in the league, I am 2nd, they are 1st.

Tough run there Willy! I had the appeal work for me once back on CM4 actually, but a long time ago now. Not sure I fancy facing those teams with no Wojciech Szczesny.

I just had a brilliant comeback against Man Utd, after an hour was 2-0 down, dominated the game, but couldn't find a way through - then, we scored after 64 minutes through Danny Welbeck, before Giroud had 3 point blank range shots somehow saved by De Gea - then Giroud finally scored with 6 minutes to go, before Mertesacker nearly took the net off the goal with a smashed effort during a penalty box scramble with 3 minutes left. It was wonderful!

I am now the proud manager of the Young Lions...I must admit, I've been a little bias in my first game and selected 4 of my young stars, it ended with a 3-3 draw, which isn't too shabby...Still undefeated in my 3rd season, only 5 games into the season though, signed Pedro to keep Valdes happy, didn't think I'd play him much but with Sanchez on international duty & The Ox coming back from injury, he's started the first 3 league games, scored 5 goals, including the winner in the 89th min against City! Happy days!!

Archived