Who is going to be your team in fm09?

thegaffer91

Rangers as I support them. I usually start a game without them first though so I can scout out all the talent.

Definatly Leeds as they will have all the resources to make the climb up back to the prem.

Then I random and take the first English Prem team I get. NEVER go a top 3 ( Arsenal, Man U or Chelsea ) though cos I prefer a challenge.

in the demo ill play some random top half premiership team.

when the full game comes out ill probably start with Bayern München but also have a network game with a mate going.

ill also probably revisit Napoli, the South Korean league and 1860 München or Greuter Fürth at some point. other then that im not sure where the game will take me yet.

I always start with Chelsea just to get a feel for the game and also get a feel for the transfer market. I usually bid for plenty of players to see how much bids are accepted for and that all goes into a box in my head ready to be opened whenever required :)

I can see myself having QPR and Man City games just for a season each as I expect both to be fairly easy... before settling down at Prenton Park for my customary rise to the premiership with Tranmere.

Oh and Barcelona I usually start a game with jsut to have Messi :)

My favourite club Sunderland in the demo I think just to get the feel of it, but I don't think I will in the full game as I don't want to make a mess of all Roy's hard work.

Think I will take over Darlington for a challenge and at least I won't have to ask the board to increase the stadium capacity when I start storming through the leagues!

Or if I go foreign I will take over Parma and try and get them back up. Parma is the scene of my greatest every management stint (CM 01/02 i think!).

Aston Villa, as per usual.

After that, I might have a little go with QPR, hopefuly they'll hvae the likes of Ledezma rated correctly by then and with their finances it could be fun turning them into a world force. But I tend to get bored of games like that very easily.

I always seem to end up at Wolves, the dirty filthy dingle bastards ;)

I will be my normal 2 clubs Spurs and Barnet.

And then i will be AFC Wimbledon as well.

With weegie update, i'm currently in first season with all 3.

Spurs sitting 4th,

Barnet mid table - always happens, get promoted second season every time.

AFC wimbledon 2nd.

Loving it :)

Reis Ashraf is available on a free, i recognized the name from a game ages ago where i had him and Miller upfront for my championship barnet team and they were smashing in the goals.

Got him for AFC, doing great!

Sorry but what is the 'Dafuges' challenge?

it's a challenge you can find in the "challenges, sign-up & Experiments" forum. (further down the list... (:( ) ) it's bacically where you take a team from the bottom to the Premiership and Champions League glory. very popular challenge - have a look. check out some of the other challenges too. they're good fun in my opinion.

I'm torn between Liverpool and Blackburn for some reason. Always manage my trade at Liverpool because it's who I support, for some fun reason I'm feeling eager to manage Blackburn. Either of the two though, I'll aim for the same- improvement and a HUGE scout network searching for young guns.

Cardiff City and SI BETTER HAVE CLEARED THE DEBT and give us a decent budjet assemble the staff sack Burton the assistant you're fired get a decent physio of 16 plus get 3-4 decent players come on the forum get a few freebie bargains and loans and win the league. the last part may not be correct because to be honest I have to cheat to have success in FM but I love the game.

Prem teams and conference and around the globe the new saves (I do have too much of them and I hardly ever get past January first season.

To all who say that prem teams are boring you are incorrect as there is always a challenge in FM if you are top of the league and do the 2 x treble community shield and super cup and world club blah blah you have to win all of them all over again then dont you or start a unbeaten un and keep it up or take over a nation and win the world cup grow your youths maintain the world cup euros friendly matches. There's always a challenge.

For the demo I am always a Championship team because I just want to learn how the game plays. This year I have chosen to play as Norwich as the partnership of Sibierski and Lupoli who appear threatening.

Then when the game is released I will create a save as Tottenham, as this is what i decided months ago, although back then they had a pair of talented strikers and now its going to be a lot more challenging the nfirst thought. I have already planned my transfer targets though !!

After that long-term game I will probally create many saves not settling on any of them until eventually FM10 comes out haha.

Archived