FM14: Arsenal Thread - "Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent!"

llama3

Finished the first season, which ended in disappointment after finishing empty handed. We finished 2nd in the league, with 79pts, 8 points behind winners Chelsea. Lost in the Europa League final to Dortmund, 4-3, which we through away in the last minute - not the first time in the season. Will look to build upon this season and hopefully win something next season. :(

The star performers have to be the front 3 of Giroud, Walcott and Podolski. Giroud won the golden boot with 21 goals, beating Lukaku also on 21 and Sturridge on 17. Walcott won English Footballer of the Year, with 20 goals and 12 assists in all competitions. Podolski also hit 20 goals in all competitions. The back four of Gibbs, Koscienly, Mertersacker and Sagna had solid seasons also.

A number of underperformers this season Cazorla, Wilshere, Ozil and Arteta all disappointed this season, floating with an average rating of 7 or less all season.

Since this was the first season, no transfers were made. Viviano and Kallstorm were barely used all season.

In terms of giving the youth a chance in the first team. A number of players were giving game time. Maitland-Miles, Crawley, Zelalem, Olsson and Pleguezuelo all had minutes in some games, despite not impressing.

There's no major plans for next season in terms of transfers. Fabianski, Bendtner, Sagna and a number of failed reservist will leave. Intend to promote Illev or Martinez as backup keeper, with a nice regen as third choice. Bellerin and Jenkinson will compete for Sagna's vacant right back position, possibly bring in Bryam from Leeds or Aurier from Toulouse. The midfield will remain as it is. Akpom and Sanogo will be Giroud backup.

Fell out with Flamini and Vermaelen also this season, so they will most likely be moved on. Might give Miquel a go as 3rd choice CB.

EDIT:

Ozil and Cazorla missed out on the World Cup, didn't get into the squads! :eek:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came across this thread and it's great - I'll give some info on my game when I get home tonight, hoping for suggestions!

Who is everyone playing in central midfield?

I really feel Arsenal need to add a holder to play alongside the likes of Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla, Wilshere etc. As much as it pains me to say it Sandro is pretty much the ideal player I have in mind. Obviously Javi Martinez but he is out of reach at the start.

I looked seriously at Claudiu Yacob and Nikolas N'Koulou but I'm trying Pedro Obiang. He's a youngster with good potential available for about 4-6m.

The ideal player would be 16 or more in Strength, Aggression, Leadership, Positioning and Tackling then 11-14 in most other attributes so he can play a bit as well. Any suggestions?

I'm trying to play like Arsenal do but it's hard to exactly interpret how they line up and operate. Arteta plays in the DM strata, then Ozil and Santi swap positions a lot and roam. Ramsey plays in CM up and down. Suppose it sort of looks like a 4-1-2-2-1 with the left hand CM pushed up to AMLC.

Just played my first game using my new 4-1-2-1-2 setup. I opted to use a DM instead of a Regista and went for the DLF/AF combo up top with the following instructions

2014-05-20_00002.jpg

The idea being to have the extra protection in front of the back four and to keep it nice and compact in the middle of the park while retaining possession and patiently probing for openings. It worked out pretty well....

2014-05-20_00001.jpg

The game played out pretty much how I wanted and it was a routine victory. It was the first time I have used Mandzukic as a DLF and he chipped in with 2 assists. Obviously there are going to be bigger tests than Sunderland to come but it gives me a good platform to build on with this tactic, although my next away game is against Manchester City!!!

bf097613-79f4-453c-843f-72bbde684679_zps6e4bc9d1.jpg

December Report

02/12/15 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 3 ( Morata 28 , Wilshere 52 , Campbell 77)

Stoke 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zpsa4015d34.jpg

05/12/15 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 2 ( Miyaichi 2 , Kolasinac 84)

Middlesbrough 1 ( Soderland 5)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/arsenal2_zps131571a0.jpg

09/12/15 | UEFA Champions League (Grp F) | Emirates

Arsenal 6 ( Campbell 24 , Morata 26 & 66 , Giroud 71 , Morata 80 , Ozil 90+1)

Club Brugge 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps2b58f6a6.jpg

16/12/15 | Club World Championship(Semi-Final) | The Rose Bowl

Arsenal 5 ( Wood 14 & 56 , Doria 61 , Wood 75 , Doria 78)

ES Tunis 0 ( Saibi Inj 65)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps4f4b3ef0.jpg

19/12|15 | Club World Championship(Final) | The Rose Bowl

Arsenal 0 ( Grealish Inj 106 , Sanogo Inj 108)

aet

Cruz Azul 1 ( Flores 109)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps6edeed8a.jpg

23/12/15 | Capital 1 Cup( Qtr Final) | Old Trafford

Arsenal 0

Man Utd 1 ( Mata 27 , Jones Inj 88)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps2c193f08.jpg

27/12|15 | Barclays Premier League | Molineux

Arsenal 3 ( Miyaichi 3 & 9 , Fierro 10)

Wolves 1 ( Siguroarson 63)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps2c57908f.jpg

30/12/15 | Barclays Premier League | Stamford Bridge

Arsenal 0

Chelsea 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps628fe561.jpg

Finished the first season, which ended in disappointment after finishing empty handed. We finished 2nd in the league, with 79pts, 8 points behind winners Chelsea. Lost in the Europa League final to Dortmund, 4-3, which we through away in the last minute - not the first time in the season. Will look to build upon this season and hopefully win something next season. :(

The star performers have to be the front 3 of Giroud, Walcott and Podolski. Giroud won the golden boot with 21 goals, beating Lukaku also on 21 and Sturridge on 17. Walcott won English Footballer of the Year, with 20 goals and 12 assists in all competitions. Podolski also hit 20 goals in all competitions. The back four of Gibbs, Koscienly, Mertersacker and Sagna had solid seasons also.

A number of underperformers this season Cazorla, Wilshere, Ozil and Arteta all disappointed this season, floating with an average rating of 7 or less all season.

Since this was the first season, no transfers were made. Viviano and Kallstorm were barely used all season.

In terms of giving the youth a chance in the first team. A number of players were giving game time. Maitland-Miles, Crawley, Zelalem, Olsson and Pleguezuelo all had minutes in some games, despite not impressing.

There's no major plans for next season in terms of transfers. Fabianski, Bendtner, Sagna and a number of failed reservist will leave. Intend to promote Illev or Martinez as backup keeper, with a nice regen as third choice. Bellerin and Jenkinson will compete for Sagna's vacant right back position, possibly bring in Bryam from Leeds or Aurier from Toulouse. The midfield will remain as it is. Akpom and Sanogo will be Giroud backup.

Fell out with Flamini and Vermaelen also this season, so they will most likely be moved on. Might give Miquel a go as 3rd choice CB.

EDIT:

Ozil and Cazorla missed out on the World Cup, didn't get into the squads! :eek:

Tough season mate, still something to build on. I like that you are bringing through the youth, but you do have a fair number of players leaving so if you want to push on you may need to replace them? Just my 2 cents :)

Just came across this thread and it's great - I'll give some info on my game when I get home tonight, hoping for suggestions!

Who is everyone playing in central midfield?

I really feel Arsenal need to add a holder to play alongside the likes of Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla, Wilshere etc. As much as it pains me to say it Sandro is pretty much the ideal player I have in mind. Obviously Javi Martinez but he is out of reach at the start.

I looked seriously at Claudiu Yacob and Nikolas N'Koulou but I'm trying Pedro Obiang. He's a youngster with good potential available for about 4-6m.

The ideal player would be 16 or more in Strength, Aggression, Leadership, Positioning and Tackling then 11-14 in most other attributes so he can play a bit as well. Any suggestions?

I brought in William Carvalho (sp) and Lucas Romero, slight different players IMO and off the top of my head can't remember if they meet you stat requirements, but think I got both for about £10m max in total.

Carvalho is pretty good in the DM role, he has nice height etc for clearing high balls too. Romero has been filling in nicely in a bit more of a ball winner role.

Just played my first game using my new 4-1-2-1-2 setup. I opted to use a DM instead of a Regista and went for the DLF/AF combo up top with the following instructions

2014-05-20_00002.jpg

The idea being to have the extra protection in front of the back four and to keep it nice and compact in the middle of the park while retaining possession and patiently probing for openings. It worked out pretty well....

2014-05-20_00001.jpg

The game played out pretty much how I wanted and it was a routine victory. It was the first time I have used Mandzukic as a DLF and he chipped in with 2 assists. Obviously there are going to be bigger tests than Sunderland to come but it gives me a good platform to build on with this tactic, although my next away game is against Manchester City!!!

Hey mate, sorry didn't get to reply earlier. I like your setup there, although the BWM may be a little reckless perhaps, depends what you want. Personally I just use two CMs, but my whole tactic is a bit odd in that respect as I am keeping roles very generic and letting the players express themselves through attributes and PPMs.

Hey mate, sorry didn't get to reply earlier. I like your setup there, although the BWM may be a little reckless perhaps, depends what you want. Personally I just use two CMs, but my whole tactic is a bit odd in that respect as I am keeping roles very generic and letting the players express themselves through attributes and PPMs.

I was thinking of switching Wilshire to a CM as in a season and a half he hasn't had a 7+ average rating which is frustrating. Also my second midfielder is a B2B not a BWM :) although my screenshots are a bit fuzzy, anyone know how to make them sharper?.

2014-05-21_00001.jpg

This is an example of why I don't think we'll win the league this season, far to many results like this. Absolutely battered them and got done on the counter in the last 10 minutes. Over the last month or so (in game) the amount of chances we are creating at home but failing to convert is unreal. The annoying thing is although we have lost silly games like this we are still only 1 point behind top spot. Extremely frustrating!!

I brought in William Carvalho (sp) and Lucas Romero, slight different players IMO and off the top of my head can't remember if they meet you stat requirements, but think I got both for about £10m max in total.

Carvalho is pretty good in the DM role, he has nice height etc for clearing high balls too. Romero has been filling in nicely in a bit more of a ball winner role.

Cheers Mark. William Carvalho is certainly an option. Claudio Yacob looks like a great stop-gap player. Randomly I am actually thinking about Lorik Cana as well..

Hi peeps, back again after a 4 month sabbatical and I hope everybody is keeping well.

I am carrying on with my last save using the W-M formation. At present I am one point away from winning the EPL and have got Aston Villa in the semi-final of the FA Cup.

Our Champions League run ended in a penalty shootout after a 2-2 draw (1-1 home and away) at the hands of PSG in the 1st KO round.

2014-05-21_00001.jpg

This is an example of why I don't think we'll win the league this season, far to many results like this. Absolutely battered them and got done on the counter in the last 10 minutes. Over the last month or so (in game) the amount of chances we are creating at home but failing to convert is unreal. The annoying thing is although we have lost silly games like this we are still only 1 point behind top spot. Extremely frustrating!!

What system are you playing? What shouts and what are Leicester doing in response?

Hey guys. Finally back to continuing my Arsenal save having taken some time to do a Scotland World Cup save over in T&TD. Quick reminder of how things are going (I didn't realise I was doing so well!):

PL - 1st place after 20 games, record of P20, W16, D3, L1. 11 points ahead of 2nd place Man United.

C1Cup - Semi-finals v Man United

FA Cup - 4th Round trip to Aston Villa

Champions League - topped group of Arsenal/Zenit/Shakhtar/Legia and have drawn Atletico Madrid in the 1st Knockout Round

Will make a sizeable dent into the save tonight so expect quite a few posts from me before tomorrow :lol:

ccdb852b-351e-4493-85cf-20d6f5d3c3b6_zps6df2e75c.jpg

November Report

04/11/17 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 3 ( Biekman 23 , Hyndman 36 , Giroud 43)

Bolton 1 ( Griffiths 35 , Mancienne S/O 68)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zpsa62e29dd.jpg

08/11/17 | UEFA Champions League(Grp G) | Emirates

Arsenal 1 ( Jones 15)

BATE 0 ( ( Yuraga S/O 67)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps7d14747f.jpg

13/11/17 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 3 ( Hector 25 , Giroud 45 , Jones 74 , Biekman Inj 79)

Chelsea 1 ( Mata 27)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zpsfbc36687.jpg

25/11/17 | Barclays Premier League | Old Trafford

Arsenal 7 ( Stones 3 , Vela 21 , Sanogo 41 , Taylor S/O 46 , Sarabia 49 , Vela 62 , Sarabia 66 , Moss 82)

Man Utd 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps698c43bf.jpg

28/11/17 | UEFA Champions League | Emirates

Arsenal 3 ( Berg 21 , Giroud 33 , Giroud Inj 54 , Sanogo 75)

Stuttgart 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps0f946639.jpg

Has anyone managed to sign De Rossi before?

He has just become unsettled in the first transfer window, I'd say I can get him for #16m, give or take. Wages will be astronomical but I'd say he'd make a real difference to the midfield.

I am really wondering if he would be able to tutor Jack Wilshere or Aaron Ramsey as that'd make it really ideal?

In my opinion he's one of those sort of players that especially for Arsenal (who are in desperate need of a defensive midfielder) that everything altogether, the fee, wages, agent and loyalty money are well worth it. It's not like the Arsenal players are massively highly paid at the start anyway so one big earner in an important position isn't too bad.

Just general points things that have worked for people in terms of formations signings instructions

What positions do you want do you have fee limit per player? You can get Carlos Vela for about £3.5m (it only works for Arsenal though) Sven Bender can usually be got for £15m Doria is a good young CB. Dede(play for Cruzeiro) is usually solid & I think you can get for £15-20m

What positions do you want do you have fee limit per player? You can get Carlos Vela for about £3.5m (it only works for Arsenal though) Sven Bender can usually be got for £15m Doria is a good young CB. Dede(play for Cruzeiro) is usually solid & I think you can get for £15-20m

no fee limit per player and looking at defenders wingers and strikers

It's a bit generalised your advice. Several ways to skin a cat - need a few more specific requests to help out. Otherwise frankly I could start talking now, and still not be done for hours!

It's a bit generalised your advice. Several ways to skin a cat - need a few more specific requests to help out. Otherwise frankly I could start talking now, and still not be done for hours!

which signings and tactics have worked well for you

I have tended to stick with the original squad, found it has plenty of variation and depth. I tend to play a 4-2-3-1 system, playing high and wide on the right flank, with the left winger coming inside for the overlap. Ozil dictating play in the middle for me. I tend to try and keep the ball. We are built for being technically better.

Looking to start a save with arsenal. Any tips on what tactic/formation will work well?

I'd take a bite out of this formation

GK(d)

FB(s)-CD(d)-BPD(d)-FB(a)

RGA(s)

DLP(s)-AP(a)

IF(a)-IF(s)

TM(a)

If you are using Giroud, then a TM(a) would suit here. If you are using Walcott as a striker, then DLF(s) or F9(s) would work.

Instructions

FBs - Close Down More

Retain Posession

Work Ball Into Box

Hassle Opponents

Shorter Passing

Lower Tempo

Pass into Space

Exploit the Flanks

That system has so many holes in it, it's quite unbelievable. If you are recommending a system you should explain why so the other player knows what they are doing and why.

Danthemanwhocan - have you read the opening thread for advice?

I have read the opening threads. I just can't seem to make one work consistenly. It's either. All attacking and leaky defense, very high possession but a blunt attack or a good defense and a lack luster attack. Might need to re read the advice.

The tactic above didn't seem like a good option. I appreciate the response to my question but it didn't seem right, for want of a better word.

It's how do you get Ozil and the others playing. Especially with Ground up top.

I prefer

Perhaps if you open up a thread in the tactics forum we can give some in-depth advice. By "we" I mean there are quite a few people there who are a great help with tactics. Depends on what type of system you like playing for starters really.

What do you guys think with this? .

Criticism/advice is always welcome!

GK- Sweeper Keeper- D

LB- Wing Back- Attack

RB- Wing Back- Attack

CD- Defender- Defend

CD- Defender - Defend

DM- Anchor- Defend

CM- Deep lying Playmaker - S

CM- Deep Lying Playmaker - S although I am not sure about having two DLP on support. Maybe CM- Support but I then dont want to cramp the treqs style up top?

RW- Inside Forward- A

LW- Inside Forward- A

ST- Treq- S

I guess my hope is to have the treq drop back and pull the defenders with him, thereby allowing the IF to get in behind and be the goal scoring outlets. I do also assume that the treq will also bad a few goals.

As I am utilising the IF and their pace, Walcott, Podolski etc I think It would be a wise idea to drop the defense deep to allow them to have space to run in behind and hopefully score the goals assisted by Ozil in the Treq spot.

Little apprehensive to retain possession with short passing, but then again i suppose that if 9 out of the 11 keep the ball with short passing, we can have Wilshere, Arteta, Ramsey play direct balls, in the hope of getting Ozil in a position to dictate what happens next. Or of course maybe ozil needs to be the one to have direct and risky passing set as he is the person likely to find a gap in the defence.

Thanks llama 3 will do. Might start thread devoted to my own tactical coming of age. So to speak.

Right, I'm giving this one more go with Arsenal. I've been successful on all my saves but I've just not enjoyed it at all. So I'm tinkering slightly with what I'm doing.

I want to play similar to how we do irl. I also really want to get the best out of Ramsey. I always turn off first window budgets so I will make no transfers until January at the earliest. This is how I plan on setting up for most games. 4-2-3-1 formation.

Fluidity - Balanced, Philosophy - Control

As much as I enjoy fast, counter attacking football this Arsenal side is technically excellent and made for being on the ball as much as possible. The fluidity isn't set in stone, I went with the default option so I'm open to that changing.

I want my side to keep hold of possession, but not to be 'sterile' for this reason I haven't put 'retain possession' as one of my instructions as I've found that my team keeps the ball just for the sake of it. I have instructed my side to keep passing shorter as I don't think we have the personnel to benefit from going direct.

So far I've checked four instructions although I'm not entirely convinced. I've gone for 'shorter passing', 'stay on feet', 'be more expressive' and 'work ball into box'.

Players

GK - D - Szczesny. Player instruction - distribute to defenders.

I've gone for distribute to defenders as I've had real issues on this game with goal kicks. The majority of the time my keeper goals long we seem to lose possession.

RB - FB - D - Sagna. No instructions

I've gone defensive duty here as my right sided CM and my right sided wide player has attack duties so I feel like I need Sagna to be cautious.

RCB and LCB - CB -D. No instructions

Pretty self explanatory this as these roles both suit Per and Koscielny.

LB - WB - A - Gibbs. 'Get further forward'

My left sided wide player will be cutting in more so I need Gibbs to provide the width on that side.

RCM - CM - A - Ramsey. No instructions

I've found from a previous save that Ramsey makes late runs into the box more with this setup than he does as a B2B.

LCM - DLP - D - Arteta.

I need Arteta to drop deeper so he can collect the ball from the likes of Per and Kos who aren't exactly outstanding on the ball. Plus I need Arteta playing deeper because of Gibbs.

AMR - IF - A - Walcott. 'Shoot less often'

I might switch him to W-A which is usually successful. Not sure about this one at all.

AMC - AP -S -Ozil. 'Roam from position'

I usually have great success with Ozil as a T-A in this position but with Ramsey and Theo making forward runs (in theory) I need Ozil to stay back and thread through balls. I've asked him to roam as that suits his game and I don't want him to be nullified too easily if the opposition plays a DM.

AML - IF - S - Cazorla. 'shoot less often' 'roam from position'

Unsure about Santi. Do I get him to sit narrower so Gibbs has more room? Or will him sitting narrower cause issues for Ozil? Advice would be welcome here.

S - AF - A - Giroud

Now Giroud is the one I'm unsure about. I don't want him dropping deeper because Ozil and Cazorla should be occupying the space and also because Giroud is a surprisingly effective finisher on here, so I want him in and around the box as much as possible. I don't want to play with a TM as they are too static and often encourages the defence to bypass the midfield to hit him ASAP.

So yeah, I have a rough idea of what I want, but some advice would be greatly appreciated.

an Anchorman plus 2 DLP's is very static. You need a proper runner in there. A CM(A) would help that considerably, a BBM is an alternative.

So I am assuming that the tactic sounds good overall, I dont anticipate wining every game but I would certainly be disappointed if I didn't cream the Norwich, villas etc. Will give this a shot and get back. I will also make my own thread in tactical advice. Hopefully highlight my progression with tactical understanding. Been on a hiatus for a while so I am pretty far behind.

Thanks again guys!

Started a game with Arsenal and I'm just about to have my first game of the season against West Ham, this is 95% my starting lineup give or take injuries/form.

GK- Szczesny

RB- Coleman

CB- Vermaelen

CB- Mertersacker

LB- Gibbs

CM- Arteta

CM- Wilshere

LAM- Lallana

CAM- Ozil

RAM- Cazorla

ST- Giroud

I've brought in Klose as an experienced backup striker and also have Podolski and Walcott who can play there but I don't know whether to get another striker? Had bids accepted for Drogba (backup) and Martinez (first team) at 17.5m. Does anyone know if he's any good or do you think it's best to get Drogba and wait till January/Summer for another main striker? Cheers!

llama as you like to stick with the current team (as I do). Who do you play as your more defensive central midfielder.

Mikel Arteta primarily, as a CM(D), although Flamini will be the more defensive duty if both play.

Looking to sign an experienced back-up to Giroud for second season. Was looking first at Pizarro from Bayern, then had a look at Olic, becuase he is a fantastic tutor. Then, to my surprise saw that Ibrahimovic would be available for as little as £1.8m. Think I'm going to go with Zlatan. :D First negotiations failed though, going to adjust the budget and try again. Anyone have experience with the other two as backup?

bf097613-79f4-453c-843f-72bbde684679_zps6e4bc9d1.jpg

January Report

Arsenal1_zps4f16f5d2.jpg

A. Nyom - £15m - Udinese , T. Robertson - £2.5m - Blackburn , J. Dizeo - £1.1m - Lanus , Carlinhos - £3.9m - Corinthians

02/01/16 | F.A Cup (Rd 3) | Emirates

Arsenal 1 ( Morata 17)

Southampton 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps5737f702.jpg

05/01/16 | Barclays Premier League | St Mary's

Arsenal 2 ( Fierro 45+1 , Doria 67)

Southampton 1 ( Cana 12)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps8be4af05.jpg

10/01/16 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 0

Man Utd 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps81b0b9a6.jpg

13/01/16 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 2 ( Fierro 74 , Doria 85)

Liverpool 1 ( Suarez 28)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps9ba850db.jpg

17/01/16 | Barclays Premier League | The Circle

Arsenal 3 ( Doria 9, Fierro 17 , Wilshere PEN 44)

Hull 1 ( Austin 42)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps106d6598.jpg

20/01/16 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 4 ( Fierro 20 , Morata 36 , Doria 39 , Young 65)

Aston Villa 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps611a9c73.jpg

23/01/16 | F.A Cup ( Rd4) | Emirates

Arsenal 2 ( Maitland-Nles 44 , Otamendi 51 )

Brighton 0 ( Aiyebusi S/O 79)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zpsc053f961.jpg

26/01/16 | Barclays Premier League | Liberty Stadium

Arsenal 2 ( Ozil 11 , Giroud 89)

Swansea 2 ( Bony 45 & 67)

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps550d9e5d.jpg

31/01/16 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

Arsenal 2 ( Morata 63 , Wood 72)

Norwich 0

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u612/ArsenalC17/Arsenal1_zps7812e20c.jpg

Arsenal1_zps801399ff.jpg

Just got the game, and started an Arsenal save. Tried to get Vela back and my 3.5M pound offer was accepted, but he refused to discuss terms. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes. Shame really

Archived