[FM13] FCUtdWill's England Level 11 Database

After a few months of planning, researching, creating and testing, I am now ready to launch my...

England Level 11 Database

by FCUtdWill

TeamSelection_zps3427225c.jpg

This file contains all the leagues down to Level 11 of the English football league system at the start of the 2012-13 season.

All clubs have colours, real cities and real stadiums attached to them with the correct latitude and longitudes.

All leagues have promotions and relegations between each league with regional boundaries from Level 6 downwards.

There is also the full FA Cup, FA Trophy, FA Vase with teams entering at the right rounds. (See below for my website where I explain them)

There are full league cups for every league down to Level 11.

I have no current plans to introduce county cup competitions for this database.

To find out more about the file, the leagues and cups involved, check out my website here.

Download the file here

Alternative download link here

To install the file, extract the .zip file, and place the FCUtdWill_Level 11.dbc in the editor data folder, as seen below:

Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2013>editor data

If you have any questions about the file, please leave them below.

Please do not redistribute this file without permission from me.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just great

Thank you :)

Level 11! that's mental...not sure my computer could hack it though

It only goes slow during the game start, after that it's fine. Turn off your news subscriptions and set the detail level to none and it goes at a decent speed. I've played a few months and very rarely see results from other competitions, apart from the ones I'm in.

This is excellent, even my old laptop seems to run ok with level 11 loaded :thup:

Damn you Will! Just when I had a good save going I'm tempted to start all over again in the Teesside league with this :lol:

Excellent to hear mate :) Haha, apologies. Who will you be managing?

I may start with the Endeavour. It was (and maybe still is) a pub team I played for many years ago :D

Nice, if you spot any errors in the Teesside League feel free to let me know. Good luck :D

cool thank you very much FCUtdWill !

penzance soon in champion's league !

No problem! Good luck :D

It's working fine for me. What message is it saying?

The connection has been aborted

The connection to the server was canceled during the page load.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

But also on chrome...

The connection has been aborted

The connection to the server was canceled during the page load.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

But also on chrome...

Hmm, I don't know what to do about that. Can you get onto sendspace?

Shame there is no County Cups. I loved playing Champions' League on Tuesday followed by having a County Cup game on the Thursday. :D

I'd like to include them but there's too many to make unfortunately. I'll have a look into it though.

Really good work but why is the conference league cup in there? It doesn't even exist anymore.

I wanted the Conference teams to play in their own league cup competition so there's other competitions available for them to play in.

I wanted the Conference teams to play in their own league cup competition so there's other competitions available for them to play in.

Okay but doesn't the FA Trophy act like that already and with the FA trophy and FA cup isn't there already enough fixture congestion down there?

Okay but doesn't the FA Trophy act like that already and with the FA trophy and FA cup isn't there already enough fixture congestion down there?

There isn't that much, all the games for the CLC take place on a Tuesday and are 1 game each. There's an additional six (seven if your team starts in the first round) games in the competition. It gives you another cup competition to be in if you are knocked out of the FA Cup/FA Trophy early.

There isn't that much, all the games for the CLC take place on a Tuesday and are 1 game each. There's an additional six (seven if your team starts in the first round) games in the competition. It gives you another cup competition to be in if you are knocked out of the FA Cup/FA Trophy early.

I understand and I can see people liking it then but if a club makes the third or fourth round of the FA Cup and goes far in the FA Trophy, don't they already have enough games?

Hi FCUtdWill.

Thanks for the update.

Hope do you edit a team in your database through fm2013 editor. everytime i try to add a new player to my local team i have to search for the players name in the database. which i know that they are not in it. many thanks

Hi FCUtdWill.

Thanks for the update.

Hope do you edit a team in your database through fm2013 editor. everytime i try to add a new player to my local team i have to search for the players name in the database. which i know that they are not in it. many thanks

Hello.

No problem. What are you wanting to do? Add a new player to an existing team? Send me a PM and I'll talk you through it.

I understand and I can see people liking it then but if a club makes the third or fourth round of the FA Cup and goes far in the FA Trophy, don't they already have enough games?

And what if they don't?

It's they age old cry of the successful club. If you don't want too many games stop winning them all. Simples :D

And what if they don't?

It's they age old cry of the successful club. If you don't want too many games stop winning them all. Simples :D

Yes' date=' but the AI act like that and it could seriously damage their league performance, making the game less competitive.

Or if you really don't want it, load up the editor and the file and remove that cup from the game.

That's what I did with the file when I downloaded. I pointed out the problems since I thought it was more of a hindrance than a help.

There does seem to be an issue with the FA Cup as i have got through to the first round with FC United of Manchester and there are no League 1 or 2 teams in the draw when there should be.

Edit: Just read info off your website about the FA Cup.

Firstly many thanks for this database, im having great fun with it so far.

The only thing that I would suggest is to extend the reserves and under 18's competitions down to at least Level 7 teams as my reserves and 18's have no matches at the moment as im in Level 10. The lack of these competitions will make it hard for academy talent to come through.

Firstly many thanks for this database, im having great fun with it so far.

The only thing that I would suggest is to extend the reserves and under 18's competitions down to at least Level 7 teams as my reserves and 18's have no matches at the moment as im in Level 10. The lack of these competitions will make it hard for academy talent to come through.

No problem, that's good to hear :)

I was thinking that but it makes the game slow if I put too many reserve/youth teams leagues in. As an alternative, your assistant manager (or reserve manager/U18 manager) can arrange friendlies for them so they play against other teams. Thank you for your feedback though, much appreciated.

No problem, that's good to hear :)

I was thinking that but it makes the game slow if I put too many reserve/youth teams leagues in. As an alternative, your assistant manager (or reserve manager/U18 manager) can arrange friendlies for them so they play against other teams. Thank you for your feedback though, much appreciated.

So if I wanted to expand the reserves competitions how would I do that? Ive looked in the reserves section on the nation rules but the check boxes are greed out? I can't find your mini reserves edit within the eh either :s

So if I wanted to expand the reserves competitions how would I do that? Ive looked in the reserves section on the nation rules but the check boxes are greed out? I can't find your mini reserves edit within the eh either :s
Go into each league (you'll have to do it division by division), select all the clubs, and then untick the reserve/youth fixtures on the competition screen. As for why they are greyed out, I haven't made a new reserve/youth structure, I've kept the existing ones within the nation rules.

But the competitions are greyed out still. Think im stuck for good now :s

On all the teams clubs Level 5 downwards I've ticked that there are no reserve and u18 fixtures. If you untick these, they will play reserve/u18 fixtures and will be added to the existing reserve/u18 structure.

Archived