[FM13] ENGLAND LEVEL 9 - Stadium backgrounds pack

big_bob

I'm working on a stadium pack for the teams that play in England Level 9. When it'll be ready you'll find the download link here.

Some previews:

Horley

horley.jpg

Berkhamsted

berkhamsted.jpg

Wivenhoe

wivenhoe.jpg

Horndean

horndean.jpg

Westfields

westfields.jpg

Thame United

thame.jpg

Get my other english stadium packs:

Quality stadium backgrounds ENGLAND - from Premiership to Conference N/S: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/334992-FM13-RELEASED-Quality-stadium-backgrounds-ENGLAND-from-Premiership-to-Conference-N-S

Quality stadium backgrounds for ENGLAND - LEVEL 7 and LEVEL 8: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/333701-FM13-RELEASED-Quality-stadium-backgrounds-for-ENGLAND-LEVEL-7-and-LEVEL-8

Fantastic! :)

Looking forward to this, your other ones work perfectly with the lower level DBs.

So which team are you playing Erimus? I've seen in your level 9 database thread that you're playing in Northern League D1. I already completed the pictures for the Northern League and I couls give you a preview of your favorite team :D

Just a quick question, what happens when i get my Aigburth People's Hall Team to the Premiership? Are you gonna have a nice new shiny background to match my nice new shiny Stadium expansion? :D Great work mate! Erismus sent me here, since i was asking for logos and backgrounds and such in his Lower League DB thread. As i said on his thread, I'll be sure to add these in. Extremely polished work, keep it up!

Cheers!

I've got all the stadiums for all the 14 leagues in the Level 9, but I'm missing 3 stadiums to make it a complete pack: Bishop Sutton and Winterbourne United (from Western League) and Verwood Town (from Wessex League). Can't seem to find anywhere decent stadium pictures for those 3. If someone can help me finding stadium pictures for the 3 stadiums I'll be very grateful and please post them here if you find it. I'm talking about quality pictures, not thumbnails or smaller size pictures.

Sorry if i use this instead than the correct thread, but i think it is more active..

Playing in level 8 leagues (uncle ron and mastermind database), i had a fixture against hucknall and i noticed that watnall road (hucknall stadium) doesnt shows.. Checking the config, the id used for that stadium is wrong, the corrected one is 142089

Bye and thanks for your work!

How are you going with this big_bob? Still on track for a release mid Jan? :cool: Another question. Would you be considering expanding your update down to L11 once FCUtdWill releases his English Tier 11 D/B? I understand there must be countless of hours of work that goes into these, so please excuse me if I come across as selfish. Those backgrounds look awesome! :thup:

I've just been promoted out of level 9, but once this pack is released I may get myself relegated again - just so I can enjoy these fantastic backgrounds :D

Lol, im in the Blue Square Prem atm, my second year. Just sorting out my finances, strengthening squad etc. If i did that, I'd get sacked :(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived