[FM13] [RELEASED] Quality stadium backgrounds ENGLAND - from Premiership to Conference N/S

big_bob

The pack contains 160 quality stadium backgrounds (16:9 format) for all the english teams from Premiership to Conference N/S. The pictures will show on club screen, squad screen and on match screen.

Screenshot12644.png Screenshot21651.png

Screenshot24773.png Screenshot10632.png

Screenshot31826.png Screenshot11360.png

Just extract it to: C:\Users\your username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\pictures\backgrounds

Works great with Steklo Skin X3 by TomDixon77 available here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/321316-FM13-RELEASED-Steklo-X3.

Download: http://ge.tt/6AZH50T/v/0

Check out my other english stadium pack for Level 7 and Level 8 teams available here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/333701-FM13-RELEASED-Quality-stadium-backgrounds-for-ENGLAND-LEVEL-7-and-LEVEL-8

cheers for this looks great. A couple of questions that have no doubt been asked before -

I had to create the graphics/pictures/backgrounds folders, all I had was a skin folder that I added earlier. I just used the colchester background into the background folder.

Its not showing. Ticked "reload skin on confirm" no joy. I use the carbon XL skin.

Any help would be great, cheers.

Hi,

I cannot get this skin to work on any of club or match screens. The ONLY place these backgrounds show are in the small, rolling news briefs that are seen when the game is poprocessing. You know where it shows managerial press responses to other games? The backgrounds show tiny in there.

So I know the backgrounds are IN the game, they're just not showing where they should be.

I'm using Steklo 1.2, I've put them in C:\Users\X\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\pictures\backgrounds and many, many times messed with the 'Reload Skin' and 'Clear Cache' options in Preferences.

It's just. Not. Working.

Help me.

Hi,

I cannot get this skin to work on any of club or match screens. The ONLY place these backgrounds show are in the small, rolling news briefs that are seen when the game is poprocessing. You know where it shows managerial press responses to other games? The backgrounds show tiny in there.

So I know the backgrounds are IN the game, they're just not showing where they should be.

I'm using Steklo 1.2, I've put them in C:\Users\X\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\pictures\backgrounds and many, many times messed with the 'Reload Skin' and 'Clear Cache' options in Preferences.

It's just. Not. Working.

Help me.

Go to C:\Users\X\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\steklo_x3\panels and replace client object browser.xml with this one: http://ge.tt/5Q8hCCT/v/0. It should work after you do that.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, I wanna to congratulate big_bob for this backgrounds :)

I'm having some difficulties to make them visible. I'm using the Steklo X3 v1.2, extracted to C:\Users\your username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\pictures\backgrounds and I've done the replacement of the client object browser.xml like bib_bob said in the post #5 but unfortunately I can't see the backgrounds. Anyone could help me if I'm doing something wrong?

Btw, the Steklo X3 v1.2 is "installed" in C:\Users\your username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins

Best regards

First of all, I wanna to congratulate big_bob for this backgrounds :)

I'm having some difficulties to make them visible. I'm using the Steklo X3 v1.2, extracted to C:\Users\your username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\pictures\backgrounds and I've done the replacement of the client object browser.xml like bib_bob said in the post #5 but unfortunately I can't see the backgrounds. Anyone could help me if I'm doing something wrong?

Btw, the Steklo X3 v1.2 is "installed" in C:\Users\your username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins

Best regards

try goin into the interface preferences and tick the custom background box, thats what i did

on another note, does any1 know how to get the match screen stadium pics on?

Archived