[FM13] FCUtdWill's England Level 11 Database

There are many stadiums with capacity 50 people or so i think in the lower leagues with this file. Is there a realistic chance that the board will build a new stadium sometime? I love the challenge but with this stadium i will have a hard time..:-) Dont know if this is something that has anything to do with this file or more with the game though.

Edit: I saw in the editor that my team has max. attendance 40. Does that mean that i will never ever be sold out and there will never be a match with more than 40 visitors? And if so, does that decrease my chances for a new stadium to zero or is this more a question of reputation and finances?

All stadiums at Level 11 have a "stadium" (they're actually training grounds, although it doesn't make much of a difference) capacity of 50 so I honestly don't know if they would. If not, I'd have to make all stadiums a capacity of 1000 for example. If you don't get a new stadium, please let me know and I'll have to change the capacities of the grounds.

It's only for the first season, every team at Level 11 has that set. I tried to make the teams at Level 11 have realistic attendances (like 11-20 every week) but it hasn't worked as intended. You will get crowds of 50 every week (regardless of who you're playing and competition) from the second season. 50 is also the lowest stadium capacity you can have before it defaults back to 260 or something like that. If I was to make every ground at Level 11 have 1000 capacity, I'd get attendances like that every week, which is unrealistic.

What I could do as a possible improvement though is, set all stadiums to a decent figure like 1,000. But then, make the capacity for all-seater competitions to 100 and make all the Levels 10-11 competitions all-seater as a way of getting around that.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, but dont you have the same problem at level 10 then? Didnt check that but i think the stadiums there have around 1000 capacity, does that mean all the matches at level 10 have that many visitors?

I think the clubs I've made at Level 10 have capacities of 500 for their stadiums, I'm not on the editor at the minute so can't check. From what I can remember, I don't think they had attendances of 500 every week.

The only reason I made it like this is so it can appear realistic like it does in real life, I don't think many clubs at Level 11 get attendances of higher than 50 as most of their grounds play at parks/school fields for example.

Hi all, I can't see that my question has been answered elsewhere. Forgive me if it has. When I go to choose playable leagues in a new games for custom database, I select all of these new leagues but none of them show up in the game. Blue Square N/S is always the lowest.

Any ideas?

Hi all, I can't see that my question has been answered elsewhere. Forgive me if it has. When I go to choose playable leagues in a new games for custom database, I select all of these new leagues but none of them show up in the game. Blue Square N/S is always the lowest.

Any ideas?

Have you selected my database at game start?

Oh, I just can't get it - I was trying to use it in the full.

I'm using a MAC. The .dbc doesn't show when I open the editor, I've put it in a directory in the editor directory.

When I try to start a new game with custom database, the leagues are shown as options but after I select them, they don't load up.

Oh, I just can't get it - I was trying to use it in the full.

I'm using a MAC. The .dbc doesn't show when I open the editor, I've put it in a directory in the editor directory.

When I try to start a new game with custom database, the leagues are shown as options but after I select them, they don't load up.

The folder edited databases go in is called "editor data" (without quotes), have you called it "editor"? (again, without quotes).

Yep <Sports interactive> <editor 2013> <editor data>.

I can now load the database in the editor and I can select the league when I start a new game but they don't show up as lowest playable league when I go back to that preferences screen. Also I noticed that there is a tick box called Blue Square N/S and then two separate one for Blue Square North and Blue Square South. I wonder if this is a problem.

Yep <Sports interactive> <editor 2013> <editor data>.

I can now load the database in the editor and I can select the league when I start a new game but they don't show up as lowest playable league when I go back to that preferences screen. Also I noticed that there is a tick box called Blue Square N/S and then two separate one for Blue Square North and Blue Square South. I wonder if this is a problem.

needs to be put in: <Sports interactive> <Football Manager 2013> <editor data>.

Thanks for this FCUtdWill, brilliant stuff!

I've got a question do all level 11 leagues have promotion? Cos I noticed on wikipedia Bodmin Town have won the South West Peninsula League a few times the last few seasons and not been promoted... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodmin_Town_F.C.

No problem, thank you :) Yes, all Level 11 leagues have promotion, I want every team to be able to progress up to the higher leagues in their division. Bodmin Town play at Level 10 though.

Somehow my scout at West Everton Xaviers has run up a 140,000 scouting bill in one month.

I haven't played this database (yet - still on my level 11 FM12 game) but I had the same problem there. Do not set your scouts to do 'roaming' scouting, it will bankrupt you. I lost nearly 250k one season before I noticed it, a huge chunk of the war chest I'd accumulated. Look at your scouting costs graph and you'll see it rises exponentially. I assume it works the same way in '13 as '12, but please correct me if I'm mistaken.

I've now finished my 3rd season and I've yet to encounter any bugs.

Only thing wrong i found was at start of 3rd season I wasn't entered for the FA Cup, I was the season before so a bit strange. Hopefully next season I'm back in it :) Hoping board build a new stadium or something as £250k in debt and a 50 capacity stadium isn't helping and doubt will help anymore in regional first divisions :D

This might seem like a real dumb question, but does 'All leagues have promotions and relegations between each league with regional boundaries from Level 6 downwards' mean that there are only regional boundaries from level 6-11 and that when you're in level 5 there's no boundary?

Also, if I pick a team from level 11, can I take them up into the top leagues or are there promotion boundaries? Or is this what the above means? Basically I want to know how low down I can start if I want to take a small club into the top leagues.

Thanks.

I've now finished my 3rd season and I've yet to encounter any bugs.Only thing wrong i found was at start of 3rd season I wasn't entered for the FA Cup, I was the season before so a bit strange. Hopefully next season I'm back in it :) Hoping board build a new stadium or something as £250k in debt and a 50 capacity stadium isn't helping and doubt will help anymore in regional first divisions :D
What division are you in mate? At Level 10, there's a selection of teams from all the leagues. That's the only downside I've found with having 50 stadium capacities. It was the only thing I could think of to make clubs at that level realistic. But having an extension capacity might help in the long run. If you don't move into a new stadium, please let me know :-)

This might seem like a real dumb question, but does 'All leagues have promotions and relegations between each league with regional boundaries from Level 6 downwards' mean that there are only regional boundaries from level 6-11 and that when you're in level 5 there's no boundary?Also, if I pick a team from level 11, can I take them up into the top leagues or are there promotion boundaries? Or is this what the above means? Basically I want to know how low down I can start if I want to take a small club into the top leagues.Thanks.
Yes it does mean that. From Level 5 and up, you enter the national leagues and they have one division each, so is pointless setting them. You can take a team from Level 11 to Level 1 with no promotion boundaries. The only boundaries I have are for each league so as to get clubs in the lower leagues staying in the same division season after season.

Unfortunately I didn't think about how long my computer would take to process a game that has all leagues to level 11 active. I might have to put this on hold until I get a more powerful computer but thanks a million for the time and effort you put in!

Unfortunately I didn't think about how long my computer would take to process a game that has all leagues to level 11 active. I might have to put this on hold until I get a more powerful computer but thanks a million for the time and effort you put in!
If you take all your news subscriptions off and set the detail level to none, your game should go quicker. I very rarely see other results when I do that when I'm managing at Level 11.

Is there any issue with using this file, and not loading up all 11 tiers (ie only selecting the first 9) due to processing times when loading all 11?
There shouldn't be, but you will see cups at Levels 10/11 played if you select down to Level 9.

If you take all your news subscriptions off and set the detail level to none, your game should go quicker. I very rarely see other results when I do that when I'm managing at Level 11.

You are turning off all subscription even about league You are acctuall playing?And what dose it means to set the detail lvl to none?Were to set it?

You are turning off all subscription even about league You are acctuall playing?And what dose it means to set the detail lvl to none?Were to set it?
As far as I know, I don't think you can turn off subscriptions with the league you're in. If you click on the FM button at the top, there's the option for detail level (same place as you would to change the game preferences).

Not at present, but all clubs down to Level 11 have their own kits.

Own kits.You mean made by You?But there is only other coulour on it not anything special.

And is there any option to someone will make herbs and logos for those teams?

Own kits.You mean made by You?But there is only other coulour on it not anything special.And is there any option to someone will make herbs and logos for those teams?
That's what I'm meaning. I don't know what every club's kit is like down to Level 11, I've made them the best I possibly can. I don't know if anyone will, I'm not going to be making any as I don't know how to.

Game is running so slow with those 11 lg :[You think it will be running better if I go up to 10 lg and remove 11 and then remove 10 after go to 9?
Mine doesn't go too bad, but yes once you achieve promotion, it would be best to remove the leagues from that level. The cups will still play though.

Maybe I add to many players - i have 60k - but other cariers I am playing with ewen 160k players and games works much much better , but then i got only 1-3 leagues and now 11 :O so I thnk that is the reason.

Maybe I add to many players - i have 60k - but other cariers I am playing with ewen 160k players and games works much much better , but then i got only 1-3 leagues and now 11 :O so I thnk that is the reason.
I'd say that is too much, stick with the England Level 11 leagues and the players count will be under a third of that. Or if you're not managing a club in the other leagues, you can set them to view-only. But that's up to you.

The reason why game is working so slow is a number of leagues not numbers of players.I told You that I always play at 160,000 players with 1-3 leagues max and game is working x5 faster.At the moment I have only 60,000 but 11 BIG leagues and I think that is the reason.

Archived