[FM13] FCUtdWill's England Level 11 Database

Ah I understand now, sorry, i was being a bit special there!

I'm thinking that the reserve competitions are greyed out due to the existing normal league structure being used in the first place? Never-mind, at least my reserves can get a run around now :)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah I understand now, sorry, i was being a bit special there!

I'm thinking that the reserve competitions are greyed out due to the existing normal league structure being used in the first place? Never-mind, at least my reserves can get a run around now :)

Don't worry about it. Yeah, I haven't edited them so they're the normal structure. They work well though, so they don't need changing.

Just that I put a limit on how many teams get entered into the competitions because otherwise the game would slow down. Plus, some teams at Level 6 (Truro City and Maidenhead United) have reserve teams in leagues lower down the pyramid.

Will firstly fantastic job my old team Tyersal are on in Level 11 yorkshire.

One question its horrendously slow on my laptop even though i have small data base 5 star compuer and game speed and a 2.4ghz quad core.

Please could you advise how i can fet it going fast???

Many many thanks

Will firstly fantastic job my old team Tyersal are on in Level 11 yorkshire.

One question its horrendously slow on my laptop even though i have small data base 5 star compuer and game speed and a 2.4ghz quad core.

Please could you advise how i can fet it going fast???

Many many thanks

Thanks mate. I know the team, they play in the same league as a team near me does :)

I always say set the detail level to none (apart from the WRCL and WRCL cup as you can't change them) on all the competitions, and then remove all my news subscriptions.

Alternatively, you can remove the other leagues and cups in Levels 10 and 11 (and leave the NCEL and WRCL) in the editor. And then save it as a new editor data file and load the file.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks mate. I know the team, they play in the same league as a team near me does :)

I always say set the detail level to none (apart from the WRCL and WRCL cup as you can't change them) on all the competitions, and then remove all my news subscriptions.

Alternatively, you can remove the other leagues and cups in Levels 10 and 11 (and leave the NCEL and WRCL) in the editor. And then save it as a new editor data file and load the file.

Let me know how you get on.

Your editor is ledge to be fair mate!!

where you from?

Also I have set all detail to non as said seen an improvement but wanted to ask at the top theres two menus for Comeptitions and domestic which you can set to minimum and maximum you wouldnt know what these mean do you?

Thanks for your help

Your editor is ledge to be fair mate!!

where you from?

Also I have set all detail to non as said seen an improvement but wanted to ask at the top theres two menus for Comeptitions and domestic which you can set to minimum and maximum you wouldnt know what these mean do you?

Thanks for your help

Thank you :) I'm from Huddersfield.

That's good to hear you've seen an improvement. It means how much detail goes into each competition, the more detail there is, the realistic it will be. But, if you choose maximum detail on all competitions, your game will go slower. Minimum means that there won't be much detail in other competitions, which in all fairness, is what you want apart from the ones you're in.

FCUtdWill, how did you make the cups run without teams entering at the wrong stages? Since, all my cups have teams entering at the wrong stages.
I've set them by sort by division reputation. I made a system and league reputations decrease every time you go down a level.

OK. How exactly did you do that since the draws should be random.
On the screen where you choose what teams you want, there's an option to select either "Sort by Division Reputation" (or similar words) or "Random Teams". I've chosen the former.

That's great. However, I'll wait until the next patch and see if the bug has been fixed by then.
There's nothing wrong with the default cup stages so if you want to make cup competitions that way it's easier. Only thing that's wrong with the FA Cup on my game is the Round titles, but apart from that it all works as it should.

I have to say im very impressed that this file obviously runs without any bugs for most people- at least i read no complaints in this thread. ^^ This must have been very difficult, did you do all this alone? Im thinking with all these leagues down to level 11 there has to be an even greater chance of bugs...May is ask how many seasons you tested it?

I have to say im very impressed that this file obviously runs without any bugs for most people- at least i read no complaints in this thread. ^^ This must have been very difficult, did you do all this alone? Im thinking with all these leagues down to level 11 there has to be an even greater chance of bugs...May is ask how many seasons you tested it?
Thank you :) Yes I did, it wasn't difficult at all. I'm a fan of non-league football so allowed me to learn more about the leagues and clubs lower down the pyramid. The only bugs I know of are the regional boundaries not working perfectly, but they do work. I've tested it for five full seasons and ten on view-only and all working fine. Some clubs moved divisions or promoted to the wrong league but that's normal as I can't make it perfect.

Thank you :) Yes I did, it wasn't difficult at all. I'm a fan of non-league football so allowed me to learn more about the leagues and clubs lower down the pyramid. The only bugs I know of are the regional boundaries not working perfectly, but they do work. I've tested it for five full seasons and ten on view-only and all working fine. Some clubs moved divisions or promoted to the wrong league but that's normal as I can't make it perfect.

Thank you, one more question (maybe stupid, but i am no expert in these editing things): Is there a difference in the strength/quality of the teams between for example stage 7 and stage 11? Are there better players in stage 7 teams or did you just make the teams and they are all of the same quality?

I've just finished 1st season and got promoted to the right league so it's all good :) Much more of a struggle now club has turned Semi-Pro :(
Excellent to hear mate :) How did you do? Is that a good thing though? You don't want to be winning every league easily.
Thank you, one more question (maybe stupid, but i am no expert in these editing things): Is there a difference in the strength/quality of the teams between for example stage 7 and stage 11? Are there better players in stage 7 teams or did you just make the teams and they are all of the same quality?
There's a difference between the reputations at that level, and should be better players at Level 7 compared to Level 11. I've made myself a system, where the lower you go down into the National League System the lower reputation they have. All teams at Level 10 (and Level 11, but lower) have a set reputation to make it a balanced league so you're more likely to see a different league table each time you start the game. When I was testing the colours of teams, I saw one team doing well one season, and then next time I loaded it, they weren't doing so well. It makes it more fun too because you don't know what type of squad you're going to get rather than seeing Team XYZ winning the league all the time.

Yea it's a good thing as makes things more interesting :) Just struggled heavily as lost main 3 attacking players and haven't been able to replace the goals/assists at a consistent level. If i can secure a 2nd place finish this season and go up will be my greatest achievement on FM13 so far :)

Yea it's a good thing as makes things more interesting :) Just struggled heavily as lost main 3 attacking players and haven't been able to replace the goals/assists at a consistent level. If i can secure a 2nd place finish this season and go up will be my greatest achievement on FM13 so far :)
It does yeah, I haven't had time to play my own database as I've been really busy recently :( Ah right, I see what you mean. I don't like how you turn semi pro straight after a promotion either, with my FM10 file, I can remember winning promotion from Level 24 to 23 and I'd turn semi-pro immediately and didn't make it realistic at all :( That would be a great achievement, are you in the FA Vase?

It does yeah, I haven't had time to play my own database as I've been really busy recently :( Ah right, I see what you mean. I don't like how you turn semi pro straight after a promotion either, with my FM10 file, I can remember winning promotion from Level 24 to 23 and I'd turn semi-pro immediately and didn't make it realistic at all :( That would be a great achievement, are you in the FA Vase?

Level 23/24 ?????? :eek:

ha ok because i hope, one day, to play with Wanderes (the first team winning FA cup).
They currently play at Level 17 of the pyramid in the Surrey South Eastern Combination Junior Division Four, one of the lowest leagues in Surrey.

Just started giving this a go, impressive mate! one thing though, i'm not too fussed about just wondered how it's happened, Sandy Mertens some bloke from Belgium, is appearing as manager for all the clubs in the lower tiers
I've never encountered that whenever I've loaded the database. It's because he has the unique ID of 1 and it happens a lot, do a search for him on google and you'll get the full answer as to why it's happened.

I've never encountered that whenever I've loaded the database. It's because he has the unique ID of 1 and it happens a lot, do a search for him on google and you'll get the full answer as to why it's happened.

Is it just me and my poor english? I dont understand a word.:-)

Cheers for the reply, am i right in thinking the unique ID can be changed in the editor?
You can't change the unique ID, they're hardcoded and require them for the game to run. Have a look in the bugs>editor forum to see if there are any ways of fixing the problem.

Hi,

Can someone please help me install this = I am not very good with the editor at all! I have the downloaded file on my desktop and have downloaded the Editor. Can anyone talk me through from start to finish as I am going around in circles - many thanks!

Thanks, why didnt you installl it?:-) I just started a save and strangely there are some teams in the Hertfordshere Senior County League, Bovingdon and Cuffley, who are disappearing in the league table. No matter what skin i use, i can see the emblem but not the name of the club.

By the way, Sandy Mertens is appearing as manager of many clubs in my save also.:-)

By the way, Sandy Mertens is appearing as manager of many clubs in my save also.:-)

There is an easy workaround: start editor, load database and FCUtdWill file; select people in the left column and search for "sandy martens".

Then duplicate that item: this will create a "new" sandy martens with the same attributes, work, career etc.. but with a NEW unique ID (not 1, obviously). Then remove the "original" sandy martens, so there is no more staff with "1" as unique ID. :)

Thanks, why didnt you installl it?:-) I just started a save and strangely there are some teams in the Hertfordshere Senior County League, Bovingdon and Cuffley, who are disappearing in the league table. No matter what skin i use, i can see the emblem but not the name of the club.By the way, Sandy Mertens is appearing as manager of many clubs in my save also.:-)
I've been busy today so haven't had time to install it. Can you check other leagues for me please to see if there are others similar? What's it like on the default skin? I don't understand why that's happening. I'll have a look at it tomorrow to see if it happens on mine. Thank you for pointing this out though :-)

Its not that big of a problem because the teams are playing their matches as it seems, so the game is not crashing or something and i can watch the stats of the team by clicking on the icon /emblem. Its just a graphical problem that the name is not in the table or in the fixtures list. Its the same with the default skin and its only in level 11. And all these teams are at 1st place in the table (1-3 at Hertfordshere Senior County League, Bushey Rangers are missing also). Others are: Kent County League: Greenways, Leicestershire Senior League: Sileby Town, Reading League Senior Division: Mortimer, West Cheshire League: Christleton.

Its not that big of a problem because the teams are playing their matches as it seems, so the game is not crashing or something and i can watch the stats of the team by clicking on the icon /emblem. Its just a graphical problem that the name is not in the table or in the fixtures list. Its the same with the default skin and its only in level 11. And all these teams are at 1st place in the table (1-3 at Hertfordshere Senior County League, Bushey Rangers are missing also). Others are: Kent County League: Greenways, Leicestershire Senior League: Sileby Town, Reading League Senior Division: Mortimer, West Cheshire League: Christleton.
That's really strange, I've never seen that before, I've only seen teams in different leagues when I haven't assigned them but nothing like that. I'm assuming this has just happened now with the latest update installed? Where abouts are you in the game? I'll have a look at my FM later on today (Tuesday) to see if this happens, and if it does, I'll make a thread about it in the bugs forum.

That's really strange, I've never seen that before, I've only seen teams in different leagues when I haven't assigned them but nothing like that. I'm assuming this has just happened now with the latest update installed? Where abouts are you in the game? I'll have a look at my FM later on today (Tuesday) to see if this happens, and if it does, I'll make a thread about it in the bugs forum.

Yes, latest update, new save and no other files used. Great file though, just started and not even played a match, but i LOVE the challenge. Its a little bit crazy with a club with a stadium for 50 people in level 11, trying to find all the way through to the champions league victory. But i love it.:-)

Edit: This Sandy Mertens drives me nuts, now he is in my stuff as U19 coach. But when i click on him, he is actually at AA Gent?? So i cant even fire him because the game sees him as a member of Gent.

Edit2: Thanks sacripante, i think i have done it now. I gave Sandy Martens a new unique ID by duplicating him, deleted the unique ID 1 and it seems to work.:-)

Yes, latest update, new save and no other files used. Great file though, just started and not even played a match, but i LOVE the challenge. Its a little bit crazy with a club with a stadium for 50 people in level 11, trying to find all the way through to the champions league victory. But i love it.:-)

Edit: This Sandy Mertens drives me nuts, now he is in my stuff as U19 coach. But when i click on him, he is actually at AA Gent?? So i cant even fire him because the game sees him as a member of Gent.

Edit2: Thanks sacripante, i think i have done it now. I gave Sandy Martens a new unique ID by duplicating him, deleted the unique ID 1 and it seems to work.:-)

Glad to hear that! :)

And regarding your other problem with the names, have you reloaded your skin? I ask that because in skinning hideout there is a thread ( http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/346763-New-Patch-13.2.3 ) where someone pointed out a graphic issue after the patch.

Glad to hear that! :)

And regarding your other problem with the names, have you reloaded your skin? I ask that because in skinning hideout there is a thread ( http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/346763-New-Patch-13.2.3 ) where someone pointed out a graphic issue after the patch.

Thanks, you are my hero, everything is working fine now.:-) I actually reloaded the skin yesterday and it didnt work, i dont know what happened. But its working now.:-)

There are many stadiums with capacity 50 people or so i think in the lower leagues with this file. Is there a realistic chance that the board will build a new stadium sometime? I love the challenge but with this stadium i will have a hard time..:-) Dont know if this is something that has anything to do with this file or more with the game though.

Edit: I saw in the editor that my team has max. attendance 40. Does that mean that i will never ever be sold out and there will never be a match with more than 40 visitors? And if so, does that decrease my chances for a new stadium to zero or is this more a question of reputation and finances?

Archived