FM 2013 Grid System

Grid-layout.jpg

The actual mentality of this grid system 21 players notched mentality, creative freedom, as the length of rust is to ensure that the values do not forget to arrange the best possible way.

This share tactikzz Football Manager masters in the game gives a new dimension to the tactical system, I tried to adapt Grid System, FM 2013, moreover, the only classical FM2012 grid system (arrows) Tactical Classic Tactical engine and motor both for the present I Normal Tactic FM 2013 engine I tried to adapt

h437t.png

Tactics and player roles in the appearance of a normal motor system

h43by.png

System to solve the tasks of the players, their roles, the width of the field, and the field had to learn to pass an array of FM Analysis engine thermal analysis data to fully understand the data that I have used and send off from behind their defensive tactics have been established and the midfield players mainly play defense, the wings burners do not come forward to playing more, forward and midfield players would expect to throw touchdown passes as the wings to take the ball in the future as they are a lot of people have obtained data. presses tactics ahead of the line of defense is installed later on you transform a team who press

h43nr.png

especially the midfield players for the team behind the game is installed, use advanced washing accurate short passes and short passes in the same way the number of infants to be more accurate possible to use a high pass traffic to pass these tactics with at least 400-500 can guarantee to complete each game.

h43wh.png

Misses rust rust due to the long pole that the vast majority of your players in your game play less indicative of the need to use yell instructions.

h440w.png

our line of defense and your use of the width of the shape of the field while the players top opponent, press the forward defense ahead of the narrower wings wings atack can see the opponent withdrew.

h4449.png

midfield players, opponents will not let me breathe a great press, especially in our field players that they will be aware of their own as well

h44b9.png

Expect a very rare opportunity to find a back and forth will be going forward when defending the safety of other stayed behind to get back to work.

h44dx.png

I hope all of you could use this system next paylaşımımda minus a few that caught my eye that I analyze the scheme by removing the grid using these tactics to try to find a different formation FM13

Setup: you're the beneficial file folders My Documents> Sports Interactive> FM13> Tactics threw their game by opening the saved file, select tactics can use downloaded tactics.

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?nuk5zoletl8uutt

Alternative Linkhttp://s2.dosya.tc/server23/uRmOlk/FM2013GridSystem.rar.html

Here are a couple of links for the tactics, without a password.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6pmrw6ja6fybawa

http://www.mediafire.com/?i7914fiwau47gti

All Rights FM LEGEND owned by the unauthorized sharing is prohibited.

Producer: Fm Legend / Bilal TATOĞLU

21782_225002730964808_266970218_n.jpg

Archive is Encrypted or Password Protected

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Can't download the grid.

Have tried the Normal Press a few games. Really impressed so far, eliminated PSV with my Malmö FF to qualify last round into Euro Cup. 2-2 away and 2-0 at home. Had an ordinary league game in the middle of this, won comfortably 3-1 against number 5 team in series.

Should mention that I'm playing without any of the patches. 13.0 for me.

Well done and thank you, feels very solid and all three attackers seem to be involved in the gameplay.

Only played one league game so far. Won most of my friendlies. League game against Reading and won 4-0. 61% possession, 500+ passes, not very many shots. Van Persie bagged a hat-trick, will try it now for another few games before I snooze.

The İmperatore can you please make sure the download links work. Can you also make sure the file is not password protected. To many people are having issues trying to download it and with the password.

I'll give you a couple of hour to sort it out. If not, I'll be closing the thread.

It's a decent tactic, it does get good results, but I used it with Utd so that's probably why I got good results. Wasn't anything special. If anyone is coming here thinking it's like FM12's Grid System where the central striker was bagging 80+ goals a season unfortunately that's not the case. Not a bad tactic by any means though, and I quite like that formation anyway due to using it in FM12 so I'm happy enough with it.

Archived