FM13 Liverpool F.C Thread - The future's so bright, you have to wear sunglasses

cezar.sl

How good is he at that age?

@DKB well it depends what you mean by world class, not all of his stats are going to be in the realms of some like Gerrard, but you can get them high enough so he's a 4.5 star player at the age of 22

past his best just as a backup now played as a AML sold his when I signed a beast Regan the Croatian Messi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my previous save this was what he was like at 21

raheemsterlingoverviewp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He mostly had problems with some technical stats as I left him on winger training for the most part, but here he was a 4.5 star player with 5 star potential. On my new save I've got him on inside forward training.

Even though his technical stats aren't amazing, the following season he scored 15 and set up 18 in a 4-4-2. His speed and flair are amazing which help him out a lot

who did you have tutoring him? Gerrard?

November

Premier league

Liverpool 3:0 Southampton; Borini 60, 86, Adryan 74

Liverpool 4:0 Man Utd; Lucas 7, 87, Gerrard pen 34, Sterling 38

Liverpool 1:1 Everton; Suso 3, Agger missed pen 70; Pineaar 10

Liverpool 3:1 Fulham; Wilson 28, Llorente 48, Coates 70; Berbatov 39

Liverpool 1:1 Aston Villa; Lloretne 78; Bent 50

Europa league group match

Liverpool 4:0 Omonoia; Coates 35, Rodrigo 55, Henderson 68, Nem 85

Wow, mental window. Seem to have come out of it with a slight profit and a stronger squad (I hope). Could not get rid of Downing for love / money. How does everyone else manage to get £10m for him?!?! I raised £86m and spent £82m.

December

Premier league

Liverpool 3:0 Spurs; Sterling 3, 5, Suarez 7

Liverpool 1:1 Wigan; Nem 78; Ramis 7

Liverpool 4:2 Burnley; Walcott 2, Llorente 11, 42, Borini 88; Austin 57, Marney pen 84

Liverpool 1:0 Swansea; Walcott 68

Liverpool 2:0 QPR; Walcott 51, Rodrigo 55

Liverpool 2:1 Stoke; Gerrard 4, Wilson 34; Crouch 63

Europa league group match

Liverpool 1:1 Brugge; Rodrigo 4; Meunier 2

Liverpool 2:0 Malaga; Henderson 36, Rodrigo 86

Halway point thoughts

I'm currently sitting 2nd in the league which I'm proud of, I don't think I would have been if I hadn't tweaked the formation after being beaten in the CL qualifiers. I've once again topped the Europa league group, so I'm not too worried about losing in the Capital one Cup in the third round. As far as players go, its a mixed bag, Llorente hasn't really been that impressive for me so far, only having 5 goals in 18 games, which has results in my three strikers being rotated.

There hasn't been a stand out attacker though when it comes to goals annoyingly because of that, Rodrigo and Borini have 8 each roughly a goal every other game so far, both are only 22 though so hopefully they'll keep improving. Suarez is next on 7 goals in 16 matches, again he's primarily been played from the wings in my 4-2-3-1. Assaidi, Llorente and Sterling all have 5 goals each, and the 18 year old is on course for matching last years total. Nem, Gerrard and Wilson have bagged 4 goals each which is decent enough. That leaves thirteen players having scored between 1-4 goals each

January

Premier league

Liverpool 4:2 Sheffield Wednesday (not sure if I put Utd earlier); Shelvey 40, Sterling 42, 89, Borini 54; Pecnik 4, Antonio 74

Chelsea 2:1 Liverpool; Llortente 36; Hazard 10, Luiz 66

Liverpool 3:0 Wigan; Borini 6, Gerrard 45, Rodrigo 73

Liverpool 0:0 Man City

FA Cup

Liverpool 3:1 West Brom; Skrtel 31, Gerrard pen 40, Llorente 47; Long 74

Liverpool 2:0 Preston; Gaillard 2 (regen my HoYD bought) Sterling 40

Again this was Butland's month with Benaglio out with a virus, and he didn't do too badly for only being 20. Poli ended up being sold to Porto for £25m, double what I bought him for, I did want to keep him but he was ranting everytime he didn't get a game, and it was ******* me off since Allen, Henderson and Shelvey all had the same star rating as him. Probably shouldn't have bought him to begin with.

Hi lads loading up again fell short in the champions league lost in the Q/f of season 8 finished 2nd in the league least i won the Fa cup Lewandowski had a poor ending failed to score in his last 11 games of the season been great for me but something tells me his time is nearly up ? remains to been seen

February

Premier league

Liverpool 3:1 Arsenal; Borini 24, Sterling 39, Enrique 86, Gerrard missed pen 23; Ramsey 90

Liverpool 2:2 West Brom; Llorente 16, Assaidi 87; Long 11, Olsson 23

Arsenal 1:0 Liverpool; Arteta 68

Europa league first knock out round

Liverpool 2:1 PSG: Gerrard 14, Nem 65; Lavezzi 17

Liverpool 3:0 PSG: Agger pen 8, Walcott 54, Borini 59

Liverpool win 5:1 on aggregate

FA Cup

Liverpool 1:1 Spurs; Assaidi 36, Defoe 11, Defoe missed pen 11

Hi guys, I've just started a game and I'm trying to replicate the style of play Rodgers is currently trying to implement, my problem is the same as his though. The players we have aren't good enough to carry it out.

My main problem is only having a tiny amount of money to make my changes, I noticed Skrtel and Johnson were wanted so i put them up for transfer and have been offered 18mi

l and 20mill respectively, and also managed to up the transfer fee recovered to be spent at 75% so could make some good changes with the cash.

What do you guys think?

Hi guys, I've just started a game and I'm trying to replicate the style of play Rodgers is currently trying to implement, my problem is the same as his though. The players we have aren't good enough to carry it out.

My main problem is only having a tiny amount of money to make my changes, I noticed Skrtel and Johnson were wanted so i put them up for transfer and have been offered 18mi

l and 20mill respectively, and also managed to up the transfer fee recovered to be spent at 75% so could make some good changes with the cash.

What do you guys think?

I'd sell both for that kind of money

Can anyone tell me one thing? I bought Mario Gotze in pre-season and he has an icon that he can't play in the next match (which is friendly to be precise), after one friendly game, the icon is still there. I can't find any info why he can't play (he's not injured or called up).

March

Premier league

Liverpool 2:1 West Ham; Llortente 33, 55; Keane 61

Liverpool 5:0 Newcastle; Nem 15, Sterling 28, 87, Borini 39, Rodrigo 49

Liverpool 4:0 Everton; Llorente 35, Enrique 55, Allen 64, Lucas 69

Europa league

Liverpool 4:1 Shakhtar; Gerrard 10, Borini 37, 87, 91; Devic 9

Shakhtar 3:2 Liverpool; Allen 49, Nem 53; Kobin 69, 73, Eduardo 89

Liverpool win 6:4 on aggregate

FA Cup

Spurs 2:1 Liverpool; Rodrigo 20; Kweuke 9, Emanuelson 16

April

Premier league

Man Utd 3:1 Liverpool; Adryan 31; Carrick 35, Valencia 62, Van Persie 66, Rooney missed pen 72

Liverpool 4:0 Aston Villa; Borini 43, 62, 87, Sterling 46

Liverpool 0:0 Fulham

Liverpool 4:1 Burnley; Sterling 37, Assaidi 52, Gerrard 55, Rodrigo 57; Austin 77

Liverpool 1:1 Spurs; Nem 23; Lennon 44

Europa league

Liverpool 2:2 Galatasaray; Gerrard 22, 26; Altintop 17, Inan pen 61

Galatasaray 2:1 Liverpool; Sterling 42; Adin 3, 17

Galatasaray win 4:3 on aggregate

Out of the europa league and I'm one point behind Arsenal with a game in hand

2013-2014 season review

I wanted to get this out before tonight.

Premier league: Winners: Won on the last day with a 4:3 win over Stoke

European Super Cup: Winners

Europa league: Quarter finals

FA Cup: 5th round

Capital one Cup: 3rd round

Star Player: A hard choice, but I'll probably say Sterling for his age, and that he out preformed what he did last year

Shock of the season: Everton being relegated. It happened in my longer save before I restarted but not this early.

Goal Scorers

20: Borini

16: Sterling (3 more than last year), Llorente

13: Gerrard

12: Suarez

11: Rodrigo

8: Nem, Assaidi

Assists

14: Sterling (same as last year)

11: Gerrard

10: Suarez

9: Henderson

8: Enrique

7: Rodrigo, Assaidi, Kelly, McLaughlin

I've also got the board expanding Anfield, but only by 5000 compared to the 10,000 they did when I last started a Liverpool game

Now they've said 10,000 stupid automatic updates when they've already agreed to it

What do you guys think?

I would pretty much never sell Johnson, he's fantastic in my saves. I've brought in players with better attributes in a lot of areas, but they never match him for performances (in the first couple of seasons). That said, 20m is a lot of money and considering by the time your side peaks he'll be 30+ it MAY be worth cashing in on him and playing Kelly and Ryan McLaughlin (gun and is my first choice RB in season 3, although Johnson still gets plenty of games as I've had Alaba out for ages so he's one of only three fit full-backs at the club - Kelly is filling in for Agger in central defence).

Skrtel I would sell for 18m in a heartbeat, Coates will be better by the end of the first season if you play him regularly and you've got Kelly and Carragher who can fill in for you.

xhn6Q.png

Couldn't have asked for much for from that run. Players were knackered for pretty much all of the games, but did brilliantly to get through in the EL and somehow beat United after ET in the cup despite having barely 90% condition. Stunning win at Chelsea to end it all off, now got two games against Celtic to look forward to which should allow me to rest key players and get by whilst 3 or 4 players get back from injuries.

6-0 up against Arsenal at half time, didn't manage to get anymore but what a performance. Suarez getting 4 goals, Sterling 3 assists. Wont get the title but being within 5 or so points would be great considering I had a shocking start.

Season 2014-2015 preview

After winning the league last season, no transfers coming in or out of the club so far mostly because I'm not too sure if anyone will improve the team enough to buy them. Borini and Rodrigo are young, Yesil came back still having his 5 star potential, Butland is only 21, Sterling is 19 and worth £17.5m already :eek:. Maybe next year when I sell some players

Pre-season

Liverpool 3:0 Bellinzona

Liverpool 4:0 Dundee

Liverpool 4:0 Inverness

Leeds 1:0 Liverpool

Liverpool 4:2 Dortmund

Aims:

Challenge/win the league

Quarter finals of the Champions league

Win either the FA or Capital on Cup

Not bothered about the Charity Shield

Hello FM gamers happy new year decided to start a new game will include Sturridge & Ince as future transfers will change my staff around as well wont sign to many in the 1st windows maybe 2 or 3 will post my transfers later on

Started a new save game for the new year.

No changes, 1 friendly game in, playing a 4-4-2.

OM 1 - 3 LIV

Gerrard

Borini

Suarez

Liverpool have a lot of players, going to cut the list in half, get rid of dead wood etc.. Since I do not play AM/RL, Sterling will be departing :(

Hello FM gamers happy new year decided to start a new game will include Sturridge & Ince as future transfers will change my staff around as well wont sign to many in the 1st windows maybe 2 or 3 will post my transfers later on

Aha I kind of regret starting again, with the new update coming out in about a month. I'm gonna see who Liverpool buy before making a decision though

Aha I kind of regret starting again, with the new update coming out in about a month. I'm gonna see who Liverpool buy before making a decision though
Usally around march it comes out tried to play with another team cant get into it with another team

Transfers Ins

Gordon

Butland

Adryan

Sturridge (Jan)

Ince (Jan)

Outs

Doni

Downing (Loan)

Cole (Loan)

Unlikey ill be signing anymore players unlikely ill finish top 4 with the squad i have but will give it a shake.Also trying to get rid of Jones

I managed to get Gerrard to sign a new two year deal on 80k a week, even though he wanted 140k, by adding a huge buyout clause into it. Even though I didn't want to buy anyone I've signed Isco for £20m, as Gerrard's injury proneness is becoming a problem and so is Adryan's.

August

Premier league

Man Utd 3:1 Liverpool; Borini 14, Olsson 5, Rooney 51, 57

Liverpool 1:0 Sunderland; Rodrigo 90

Liverpool 1:0 Swansea; Rodrigo 66

Charity Shield

Liverpool 1:0 Spurs; Borini 25

The formation I swapped to at the start of last season has started out a little slow this year annoyingly, hopefully though things will start to pick up soon in terms of goal scoring

Champions league group

Barcelona, Dortmund, Panathinaikos.

Not too happy about having Barca in my group the first time I'm in the CL, but until Liverpool are top seeds again I'll have to deal with it :(

Happy new year lads

In season 2 at the start of march. Just won my first trophy beating Newcastle in the final.

Bought a lot of regens into the squad after season 1 and it seems to be working, most are developing great and the change to 451 from 4231 has worked brilliantly. Currently second to city in the PL and have won the first leg of my CL game against Real Madrid 1-0

Hoping to get to the semi's of the CL and at least stay second in the PL and just buy 3 big names for season 3. Want a CB to replace Agger, CM to replace stevie and joe Allen and a striker as I might sell Suarez and ademilson as I have 2 regens I want getting games

Transfers Ins

Gordon

Butland

Adryan

Sturridge (Jan)

Ince (Jan)

Outs

Doni

Downing (Loan)

Cole (Loan)

Unlikey ill be signing anymore players unlikely ill finish top 4 with the squad i have but will give it a shake.Also trying to get rid of Jones

Good luck with Butland, I signed him in my second season as my number two goal keeper were he only played cup and Europa league matches. At the start of my third season he's my number 1 with a 4.5 star rating and 5 star potential.

Looks like I'll be out of the CL at the quarters, after beaten Real Madrid I got bayern and lost the first leg 4-1. It'll be barca or juve in the semis anyway.

Still in 2nd in the PL 5 points off city after a tough run of games, beat united 3-1 and drew away to arsenal 1-1. Got a good run in now so fingers crossed for the title

My liverpool story so far.

Thought i would post my story and see your opinions and answer anything people want to ask who may just be starting out as Liverpool.

Im getting bored of my save now so this just may make more interesting before i restart

2012/13

Notable buys

Demba Ba (trick is to activate release clause on 1st day of the game before the big guns come in for him)

Wellington Nem

Sold

Pretty much the same as everyone else

I run a tight ship when comes to finances and wages so players on high wages and not good performances was a must sale.

If anyone wants to know values i got then please ask

Staff

Johan Cruijff assistant manager

Paulo Futre Director of football, i gave him 1 or 2 to start with but later in the game gave him more. I think the DOF is a good addition - People may say contracts buying and selling is part of the game but at end of the day i dont finalise the deal if i dont want them. If anything he highlights where to team can be strengthend for me to then pick who to buy.

I really struggled to get to grips with things in 1st season and at 1 point i was going to start again but i pushed on anyway.

My problem was my tactics, i just couldnt get a winning combination of home and away. I was really struggling away and struggles to the lesser teams at home.

Towards end of season i found something that clicked and surged back up the table.

A strong Europa Cup run ended with me winning which i think probably kept me in the job.

End of season report

League - 7th

Capital One cup - Querter final loss to Man UTD

F.A Cup - i had a shocker - 3rd round defeat away to BURTON

Europa Cup - Won, 3-2 AET to Zenit in the final

Demba Ba top scorer with total of 22 (16 league goals)

Martin Skrtel Player of the year who deserved it as he was immense

Although dissapointed with league position i sold a few players and bought a good young player to fill the Right winger position

So this is my 1st season report - Rather than 1 long post ill post seasons in different posts

Let me know what you think

Any questions i will answer

My Liverpool story

2013/14

I was given a chunky Budget of £33 million to play with

Notable buys

Jermey Menez he wasn’t happy at PSG so took my chance and got him for £13 mil

Yann M’Villa – I tasked DOF to sign him in the end paid £17 mil

Salvatore Bocchetti

Regen from Crewe who is just breaking in to the team now (5th season)

SOme other youngsters

Sold

Downing - knowbody would buy him still but loan paying some wages I was happy with for now

Joe Cole, I actually gave him away for nothing to QPR

Jordan Henderson – Again I gave him away for free. Which I possibly regret now, but he never performed 1st season, is on a lot of money (and know body would pay money for him so DOF ended up giving him away)

Assaidi – I found him useless

A lot of the reserves who were never had potential

My tactics that started working towards end of the 1st season then stopped working so I was back to drawing board tinkering for a perfect tactic

Again in 2nd half a find good tactics and surged back up and was unlucky not to finish higher.

League – 7th Again! EVntual winner Man City

Euro Cup – Won again on penalties VS Chelsea

Capital One Cup – 4th round defeat vs Sunderland AET

F.A Cup – 6th round defeat. Another shocking defeat 4-1 to Bristol City

England won world cup, beating gemrany in the final on penalties!!

Player of the season

Martin Skrtel immense again

Top scorer

Luis Suarez 18 – Demba Ba league scorer with 11

Positives to take

Salvatore Bocchetti – proved to be a very good 3rd defender to have and on a free I couldn’t complain

Wellington Nem looking like a good player to back up Menez who was proving to be a great signing! And played a good few games on the left with good performances

Sterling starting to look good after season long load to WBA

Another Euro cup win – Any competition win is always good and meant I qualified again.

Negatives

Yann M’Villa struggled to perform at 1st but then come strong second half

Pepe Reina started making noises about leaving, wouldn’t sign a new contract, was even Homesick (after all his years at Liverpool) I had to promise him I would make Champs league in the next season which then made him happy and eventually signed.

2014/15

I was given a chunky Budget of £28 million to play with

Notable buys

Debuchy – Wanted a lot less wages than Johnson so bought him and sold Johnson

Isco - £25 mil

Ademilson

Regen right back from Ajax my scouts found (now in my 1st team)

Regen Centre Half also my scouts find (now my backup defender)

Sold

Downing - Eventually found a buyer Stoke £1.5 mil, low amount but was happy to get him off the books.

Andy Carroll – I gave him a season to prove his worth and he wasn’t worth the wages

Glen Johnson – as I signed debuchy got rid of him as he would have been back up and not paying them wages for a backup as he wanted a new contract for even more money

Daniel Agger – Bochetti proved to be a good player, who was on a lot less money, I was offered £14mil and gladly accepted he had 2 years left on his contract and wanted more money which I wasn’t prepared to pay

Pizzi – My DOF signed him and he wasn’t worth it so sold for £11 mil

A lot of the reserves who were never had potential

Started season slowly nothing special but proving to be solid

Strangely my home and away tactics developed towards back end of last season started working opposite so was playing 2 up front away and 1 at home but with an unbeaten home record the “away tactic” is now my home for obvious reason

Won Super cup Vs FC Twente

League – 4th 1 point from second (unbeaten at home)

Euro Cup – Won again 4-1 vs Spartak Moscow

Capital One Cup – 3rd round defeat to Notts Forest on pens

F.A Cup – 3rd round to Toettenham after a replay

Player of the season

Lucas Leiva – Proving to be a rock in midfield with M’Villa and Joe Allen as cover – Gerrard beginning to decline

Top scorer

Demba Ba 25 (19 in the league)

Positives to take

Sterling broke in to the team and scored 17!

Borini started coming good with getting some goals from the bench

M’villa proving to be worth every penny

Reina won Golden Glove for most clean sheets and was happy I kept to my promise

Champions league here I come!!

Solid unbeaten run at home with a 451 converting to 433 in attacks

Negatives

Isco was looking like expensive flop as couldn’t get him performing.

2015/16

I was given a budget in the region of £60 million

So I was looking for a serious assault on the premier league and was looking for world class striker.

Falcao – But he picked up lengthy injury so he was a no

Lewandowski – But he wouldn’t come to me as Dortmund had higher reputation than me

So I settled for Son Heung-Min from HSV so I begun bidding.

At the same time looking to offload a striker.

Suarez agreed a deal to Juventus for £33 million!! Which I was made up about as he was a nutter and kept getting booked for diving.

Then all of a sudden They didn’t have the money to pay for him the deal fell through.

So I moved on to Offering Demba Ba to clubs and Real agreed to cough up £22 million, and then he broke his leg and that deal fell through!!!

Whilst doing this Son Heung-Min negotiations didn’t go well, Man City ended up winning the race for him for £22 million and I wasn’t prepared to pay that much for a young unproven striker.

So I was stuck with Nutter Suarez and an injured Ba! So not a good start to the season

Notable buys

I was looking for Gerrard replacement so hedged me bets with 2 big signings

Kevin Strootman £22 mil

Christian Eriksen £24 mil – Best signing ever made absolute class!!

After selling most of my English players I needed some more back,

Few other regens and other scout found players

Sold

Seb Coates £8 million, I was going to keep him but I had a regen performing well and with Martin Kelly therefore wasn’t worth keeping.

Jose Enrique – Again I was going to keep him, but he was getting on, wanted new contract for more money, I had Robinson and Bocchetti could play left back so I took £17 million for him

Shelvey

And again some other reserves

Started season brilliant, Sterling picked up where he left off, Borini was proving to be an adequate player to have on the bench and scoring some important goals, which was lucky because Suarez just was not performing anymore (probs cos I tried to sell him)

Eriksen was an inspired signing and settled very quick, Kevin Strootman not so much was was average.

Joe Allen was very reliable when rotated the midfield always done a good job

However Borini got injured and with Suarez not performing and Ademilson the same was struggling for goals. By the team Ba was back he couldn’t score so Borini become my 1st striker. I eventually faded in 2nd half.

Man City where 10 points clear at xmas but then Mancini left to become England Manager, Guardiola become Arsenal manager and Arsenal Eventually romped away with the league.

On a personal note my 1st venture in Champs League was going great and the same in National Cups, My tactics where solid but couldn’t score many. But Sterling kept performing brilliant and I ended up wining everything but the League, and my home form still solid with only the 1 defeat to Everton at home.

Won Super cup Vs Barcelona on pens

League – 4th 8 points from Eventual Winners Arsenal

Champs league – Won against Bayern on pens in final, beating Barcelona in semi, Man UTD in Quarters and Juventus in 1st round knockout so I deserved the win.

Capital One Cup – Won 3-2 AET vs Man UTD

F.A Cup – Won 1-0 vs Southampton

Player of the season

Lucas Leiva – Again a rock in midfield.

Top scorer

Sterling – 22 (13 in the league)

Positives to take

Sterling winning European Golden boy for 3rd year running and proved to be 1 of most important palyers

Borini luckily making up for Ba’s injury and Suarez underperforming but I still needed proper top class striker.

Eriksen proving to be worth every penny

Negatives

Isco was an expensive flop as just was not doing it, was trying him on the left but I could not drop Sterling.

Walcott was waste of money, Nem and Menez kept him out the team and started wanting 2st team football which was no chance of, I even tried him upfront and still nothing.

Season 2 review

PL finished 2nd to man city, happy with the performance but just need a player to be getting 20+ league goals to get first

CL somehow made the semi finals where I went out to Barca to a second leg extra time goal. Was 4-1 down to bayern in the qtrs and won the second leg 3-0!!

FA cup I went out in the 5th rd

LCD we won beating Newcastle

Season 2 review

PL finished 2nd to man city, happy with the performance but just need a player to be getting 20+ league goals to get first

CL somehow made the semi finals where I went out to Barca to a second leg extra time goal. Was 4-1 down to bayern in the qtrs and won the second leg 3-0!!

FA cup I went out in the 5th rd

LCD we won beating Newcastle

I've noticed there are totally insane turn arounds in the European cups in this game. Happened alot for me during my 7 year save

I'm in the January transfer window and Gerrard has announced that he will retire at the end of the season. I did offer him a contract extension, but he's elected to concentrate on his coaching career (I need him for games still, but come the end of the season I'll offer him a coaching contract, he'll be better than Carragher who's still here).

I'm a bit sad and also continuing to have injury problems in defence. Luckily my attack is so full of quality that I keep hammering sides anyway. I got revenge on Chelsea and Arsenal for scoring three goals each against me earlier in the season (admittedly vs my out of position defence and 16-year-old central midfield). Beat each of them 3-0 which was very satisfying.

I've finally got Agger and Alaba back form injury (still not match fit though) and bloody Martin Kelly goes and gets injured (out for three months) as does Jose Enrique (gone for the season). I had a 40m offer for Lucas from Real Madrid, I told them I'd take it if it was up front instead of over 36 months and they decided against the move. Had Javi Martinez lined up as a possible replacement, but I'm just as happy to keep Lucas, who has been fantastic for me. I've got about 30 million to spend, but I'm loathe to buy anybody else as I have kids that aren't far away from more first-team action and I have two or more senior players for every position already.

I have brought in a couple more 4-5 star rated kids (16 and 17 year olds) including a young lad who should be a decent backup keeper to the phenomenal Ter Stegen. I've been playing some of the kids (and they are real kids, under 18) in the cups and Ceri Fitzgerald (17 year old regen from the Academy) looks absolute class. Has already scored three goals for me but only turned 17 a month or so ago. I've also got a pair of fantastic up and coming central defenders (the eldest just turned 19 and is playing every game in Italy for a top side), a pair of 5-star rated midfielders, one playmaker type and one destroyer type. One is 16 the other is now 17 and although they aren't much chop right now, they are going to be pretty good five years from now I feel.

In terms of the makeup of my squad it's something like this:

GK: Ter Stegen/16-year-old Regen

RB (Wing Back - Support): McLaughlin/Johnson

CB (Central Defender - Stopper): Coates/Skrtel

CB (BPD - Cover): Agger (Captain)/Martin Kelly

LB (Wing Back - Attack): Alaba/Enrique

MC (BWM - Defend): Lucas/M'Vila

MC (DLP - Support): Allen/Gerrard

Attacking 4 (AMC on AP Support, AML/R on IF Attack and Striker as Treq, these guys rotate positions) 4 of these guys:

Neymar (better than a goal per game and an assist every second or third game, plays Treq when fit except for some cup games)

Suarez (better than a goal per 2 games from mostly out wide)

Jovetic (plays AMC or AML mostly jostling with Sterling for a spot in my "Best" side)

Sterling (almost entirely AMR)

Suso (Against the odds is performing better at AMC than anybody else, occassionally plays on the flanks)

Borini (playing mostly AML, sometimes AMR)

Yesil (Plays as Treq when he plays, which limits his game time as Neymar hasn't so much as picked up a knock yet)

Adryan (Plays as AMC, but generally only if Jovetic and lately Suso are unavailable).

Currently winning everything with a ridiculous goal difference still only dropped 2 points for the season (although there's been a few lucky escapes) and just decimated Villa 9-2 in one of the Cup semi-finals (7-0 at Anfield in the first leg and my under-18 plus Gerrard side drew 2-2 at Villa).

Starting to gel in my first season..

I use a 4-4-2, it was working ok, lot of draws in the EPL. So i switched to a 4-2-2-2. Which meant I could use Sterling a little, all of a sudden things turned around, wins are coming..

resultsa.jpg

Ademilson and Yesil is working well up front..

First season, just started, about to play the Qualifiers, Should i get Wellington Nem Or Nathan Redmond, Thinking for both as wingers, Playing 4-5-1 (1DM 2CM 2 Wide Wingers) and then Suarez uptop for this season, Unless for 5m and 45k a week There is anyone else i can get? Thanks in Advance

Frustration is having me start the game again and only my second reset which is a lot less than last year. I'm not entirely sure what's happened to my team from last season but my team is playing dog ****. Players who did great last season are practically anonymous now, I'm unable to string any type of form together and I'm being dominated. Were the midfield two worked from being in the DM position when I swapped in the second season, now it seems to be more of a hindrance to me.

Archived