Who Are Ya? [FM2011]

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very annoyed, other sign ups would have edited me into a team.

He did kind of say that nobody was guaranteed anything:

No promises in football for any players UkFootballScore mate, that's what I like about this sign-up.

larxus - read along mate, he's not an idiot he's a very intelligent lad it seems, fyrros it does seem that way but out of all the footballers in the world not everyone gets a club. I was wanting this to be as realistic as possible and as such won't put people into clubs, so sorry stothy. I'm hoping the rest of the players get signed up within the next few months.

February 2011:

Just going to focus on the domestic football this month;

Geraint Alacrarde has now signed for Geylang Utd on a short term youth contract with a pro contract to be signed in 07.07.2011 and played straight away in the League Cup Qtr Final.

Steve played in a pre-season season friendly against St.James Gate and may well be in line for the opening games of the season. Fyre continues to play for the second string and now has 4 goals in 7 games.

Finally Praveet is continuing with his great start to the season, 8 goals in 11(1) senior games this season, 4 in 6 league games and is now worth £75,000.

Right folks - im off back to work, so a flight to Dubai then one to Bastion in Afghanistan - next updates should be in 48 hours when im back in work and settled.

Feedback in regards how its going will be great, what you want to see more of (on fact start showing stuff), less of extra...I want this to be enjoyable and better for when its run a second time.

Thank you in advance.

Right folks - im off back to work, so a flight to Dubai then one to Bastion in Afghanistan - next updates should be in 48 hours when im back in work and settled.

Feedback in regards how its going will be great, what you want to see more of (on fact start showing stuff), less of extra...I want this to be enjoyable and better for when its run a second time.

Thank you in advance.

It's a great sign-up so far mate, updates are good and it'll get interesting when we use our points up!

larxus, I reckon its a great move for him, UkFootballScore - keep the faith mate, something will come up for your player shortly I hope. Stothy, I'm sorry you feel that way, was never my intentions to mislead anyone. letissierandhenryaregreat - like my Afghan player, we will have to wait a couple of years before we get any real coaching points, lets hope the full international teams snap us up and we get some caps whilst waiting. And thanks for the feedback regarding this, im now back in the hell hole that is Helmand, and I can get back to regular updates and get to the point where we can improve our players as soon as possible. One thing that is ver frustrating though is all photo hosting sites are blocked at the moment, I'm working with I.T. at the moment to try and find a way around this.

March 2011:

Lionel Aguerre is still looking for a club and not given up the fight just yet, hoping he finds a club shortly as I think a young lad in the French leagues will develop quickly. Geraint continues to start well for his club, 7 games so far for the club and a Singaporean League Cup third placed medal in the cabinet, no goals as yet but 1 assist in a cup game.

Omar Brown has moved on to 7 youth caps for his country and is a player I really hope gets a club as it seems he is well thought about by his country. Another player doing really well for his country is Lucas Crane, he has an amazing 11 youth caps so far and 1 goal, but again is a player struggling to find a club.

Plob played one more youth game for his country and a few local clubs are looking to make a bid for him, a young keeper that if he holds out until the end of the year and does not quit, will no doubt benefit from the coaching his advisor will give him.

Steve has made his debut for the first team and will be hoping to cement a first team spot down for the coming season, Jamezzinho is the first of two players to make his full debut for the country of his choice, with a contract signed but having to wait to join - the experience can do him no harm. Steven Kemp, Nikolay and Kristof still have not signed on the dotted line, and unfortunately don't seem as though they will. But as we know with this sport, anything can happen at any time.

Fyre now has 6 goals in 12 second team games and continues to develop nicely, with a £525,000 price tag on his head I am convinced that with the right coaching he will become one of the best players in the world. Arawn has played in all his teams pre-season friendlies and clubs in his countries Premiership are wanting his signature - however the young lad is staying loyal and won't move.

Praveet is however the best of our bunch at the moment and has now played for his counties U23 side in a couple of Olympic Qualifying games against Hong Kong (China PR) and will be hoping he can help his side to victory against Thailand in the next round of qualifiers, he is also continuing to do well at domestic level too.

Eighteen Rabbit has moved on to 5 youth caps for his country, whilst Sercan and Elliott still wait for their first snippits of news. Finally Mohammad Zaki was the second of our youth players to play for his country, in a 3-2 win against Palestine in nutural Doha.

and Elliott still wait for their first snippits of news.

lol, I was just about to post about nothing yet happening to my player, but I am going to count this non-news as news :D

KUTGW and here is hoping to some real news soon!

April 2011:

Mr Alacarde made the international move up to U23 with a couple of caps, add this to his 6 league games and 3 cup games, he is starting to get the coaching points in the bag, and no doubt a massive boost to his abilities. Steve continues to keep hold of the number one shirt, having played in 5 league and 1 cup game now this season.

6 goals in 14 games for Romanian Fyre Mahn, and with the season coming to a halt shortly - a great first season and a few coaching points so play about with - an international appearance at any level will now be the icing. Arawn has played in both games of the season so far, if he stays injury free I can see the young man playing lots of games for his club and hopefully country this season.

Praveet played in the home leg of the two match Olympic Qualyfying game against Thailand, even without scoring he helped his country through to the 2nd qualyfying tie against Syria, a 3-2 aggregate win was enough to see India past Thailand. He also has a total of 23 first team games to his name now this season and is 1 goal away from double figures. Could he be the first of our young-guns to move to a top league?

Yeah Jem and Zaki both playing for their National first team - only another year and hopefully get some domestic football under their belts! I don't think it will be long larxus before he is their my friend and duffy89 looks like he was holding out for a team that he could play for each week.

May 2011:

Praveet missed a couple of weeks this month due to a strained neck picked up in training, it has however not stopped him from getting his 4th medal this season - picking up the league title! An amazing season for this young lad who is only going to get better - maybe another season at this level and he will be ready for a move to a bigger league, he added 1 more game to his total for the season.

Great news on the International front with Plob Dork being called up to the National senior squad ahead of his countries games against Papua New Guinea and Samoa.

On the domestic playing front Geraint has moved on to 10 league and 4 cup games for his club now, and Steve Duffy has 9 league and 3 cup games. 6 goals in 17 games for Fyre, whilst Arawn has 2 goals in 7 games this season (league and cup).

With just a month of so to go before the young players sit down with their coaches for a chit-chat, it will be interesting to see how the first year ends up.

June 2011

The end of the first year for our young pro's sees a few highs and a few lows for the young players - along with a lot of frustrations. But before the players sit down with their progress coaches there was June to look at.

Steve Duffy was slated in the press for his 4.1 rating after his performance helped his side to a 5-0 defeat against Shamrock Rovers in the League Cup Qtr Final, however his boss did defend him actually saying he played pretty well! Plob did not only make his debut for the Fiji senior squad, but played twice - he could not hide his delight at the caps.

Jamezzinho also got his 2nd senior cap in a 2-1 defeat against Anguilla away from home. Another couple of U21 games and a couple of league games sees Geraint continue to develop nicely, and a senior cap can't be too far off, whilst Lucas racked up his 12th U21 game of the year!

Even after being slated in the papers, Steve continues to keep the number one shirt, unfortunately Nikolay has given up hope of finding a club and quit football, Arawn added just the 1 game to his total this month.

Please note, your player stats will be sent to you via PM as the Internet filter out here does not allow me to use any image sites - its all due to security and posting pictures of stuff people don't or can't want to see.

The players will be given a maximum of 48 hours to advise on increases to their players stats - in the meantime - any questions of what is happening anywhere in the world, or any player then please ask the question.

Braumiller - no mate, it's also hidden attributes.

I have also been asked if you drop an attribute (for example aggression as you want a soft player - then you still spend points to do so. Dropping a stat from 10 to 9 does not mean you can use those 9 points elsewhere. Maybe the best example of using points to drop a stat (and it be a positive) is if you have a high injury score.

For the people that did not submit their player changes, don't worry - you can save them for next year, or let me know as soon as possible. Understand people have a life off here and as such can't be on it every day etc.....so PM with your changes if you decide you want to change your players stats - or as already said, bank them for the next season as they won't be lost.

Right, lets be having you season 2!

For the people that did not submit their player changes, don't worry - you can save them for next year, or let me know as soon as possible. Understand people have a life off here and as such can't be on it every day etc.....so PM with your changes if you decide you want to change your players stats - or as already said, bank them for the next season as they won't be lost.

Right, lets be having you season 2!

Woohhooooo

July 2011

Great news for a number of young players as they have done enough to persuade their clubs to offer professional contracts, here are the details:

Praveet Mujeeb signs a 1-year deal worth £3k a year, saying he signed at he was at the club of his dreams, Praveet also made the Dempo Best Eleven of the season with an average club rating of 7.11. Geraint Alacarde signs until November 2011, so just a short 4 month contract - let's hope he does enough to get a longer one.

A 1-year deal goes to Steve Duffy also, whilst Arwan Moridin signs a £2k a year deal. Finally Fyre Mahn gets a 2-year deal worth around £2k, the coaching team have high hopes for the young man, and this season could be a great season for him.

Moridin actually becomes the first of our players to move, seeing a £20k move to Finnish Premier League Club Turun Palloseura (TPS) - a 2-year deal worth £240 a week is reward for his great first season in the game.

On the flip side Lucas Crane has called it a day, the young footballer who was playing loads for his country shocked the footballing public by quitting - gutted!

lol Duffy89, here are the wages of the players signed on with clubs:

Geraint Alacarde £120 per week, £50 appearance fee, £6 goal bonus.

Steve Duffy £30 per week, £1 appearance fee, £8 clean sheet bonus.

Fyre Mahn £20 per week.

Arawn Moridin £240 per week, £95 appearance fee, £25 goal bonus.

Praveet Mujeeb £60 per week, £25 appearance fee, £5 goal bonus.

August 2011

International month and a few more games for our players, club and country updates for our players this month.

Geraint moves onto 6 youth caps for his country and ticks along nicely in his first season of football, having now played in a total of 18 first team games, still no goals but an assist in a cup game, is classed as back up for the first team and currently valued at £30k. Plob Dork has now played for the senior Fiji squad three times and a few more clubs in Fiji are looking to sign him up - hopefully he will get a club soon as it would be gutting to lose this bright keeper.

Steve Duffy received a gashed head meaning 10 days out, 25 first team games with 5 clean sheets and a man of the match award is a steady start in his first season, again back up to the first team. Jamezzinho seems to have cemented his senior squad place with a total of 4 games under his belt, will be great when he is playing first team football next year.

Fyre Mahn has to be happy with youth and reserve team football again at the moment, 4 youth games and a 2nd string team so far for this hot prospect. Arawn's move to TPS sees him no longer a first team footballer, but a hot prospect and with this a lack of football, hopefully the club will loan him out so it kick starts his season again.

Praveet Mujeeb has been called up into the senior squad again, and we will have to see if he gets his first squad - currently in pre-season training.

September 2011

A torn hamstring during a Singaporean U21 training session means its the end of the season for Geraint Alacarde, 20 senior appearances is a great way of introducing yourself to the world of football. Another cap for Jamezzinho means more experience for his country, with less than 50 caps for the most capped player - can Jamezzinho become his countries superstar?

Steve Duffy, even as back up keeper has managed 6 clean sheets in 29 senior games, close to letting in 50 goals this first season has been a great learning curve for the young man. Fyre continues to find the breakthrough into the first team hard having to rely on 2nd string and youth games for his football.

Still Arawn looks for his first game in his new surroundings, lets hope this move doesn't slow his development down. Over in Inda, Praveet makes the step up to Senior International football easily scoring 2 goals on his debut against Nepal at home, then following that up with a goal in a 3-3 World Cup Qualifying game. Also scored a goal in his only domestic game so far this season, this was a cup goal. Also playing World Cup Qualifying football was Mohammad Zaki, a 1-1 draw away in Turkmenistan must give them a chance of winning the home leg.

glennuk - will take on board what you suggest, this may take another month or so to finish and then if people want I will make tweeks and run another, Braumiller - a few teams looking at him, but not a sniff of a contract as yet.

Current Ability Table:

[TABLE=class: grid]

[TR]

[TD]Name

[/TD]

[TD]CA[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Praveet Mujeeb [/TD]

[TD]69[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Arawn Moridin [/TD]

[TD]64

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Steve Duffy [/TD]

[TD]62[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fyre Mahn [/TD]

[TD]58[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Geraint Alacarde [/TD]

[TD]52[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gary Baldio [/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Plob Dork [/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jamezzinho [/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Steven Kemp [/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Kristof Lazarevic' [/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sercan Cali [/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Elliott Talbott [/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mohammad Zaki[/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

October 2011

The end of the season can't come quick enough for young Geraint as he is still out injured with his hamstring, maybe another 8 weeks before he is able to start training again. Another player to miss the close of the season is Steve Duffy, having broken a finger during training - maybe 8 weeks is needed for the finger to fully heal.

Fyre has been given a first team squad number of 42, maybe with an outside chance of a first team debut this season. For now he has to prove himself for the 2nd string and youth team - 16 games, 4 goals, and 1 assist for the two sides so far this season. Over in Finland, young Arawn will be looking forward to a much needed break and pre-season in the coming months and hopefully break into the first team side of his new club.

Praveet is all ready for the new season, and hopefully find the net a few more times than the 5 of last season - with his senior International career up and running, will another good season see him move clubs?

Finishing on a sour, Steven Kemp, Sercan Cali, Elliott Talbott and Kristof Lararevic have all called it a day in their search for football as a career :-(

Even though my player is one of the best I would suggest that we start over and give the players and increased rep to prevent them from quiting so soon. We are hardly anyone left.

Archived