Who Are Ya? [FM2011]

Before I post the next month - what are the opions of the people left in? Re-start with a higher starting ability, say 75 instead of 50 - see how that goes? Or do you want to continue this one for another season and see what happens? Will hold off for a day to get feedback - cheers all.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As one of those who have retired, it is probably no surprise I would say start again with higher starting CAs.

Perhaps if you do restart, you could also give those who are still alive in this version of the experiment slightly higher again CAs to give them a kickstart.

i.e. Everyone restarts with a CA of 75.

Those who are still alive in v1 of the experiment start with a CA of 80-90 (depending on how well they did in v1)

As one of those who have retired, it is probably no surprise I would say start again with higher starting CAs.

Perhaps if you do restart, you could also give those who are still alive in this version of the experiment slightly higher again CAs to give them a kickstart.

Those who are still alive in v1 of the experiment start with a CA of 80-90 (depending on how well they did in v1)

I'm cool with that! I'd be dissapointed if i lost everything Mr Mujeeb's built, but i'd be up for starting again if it meant he'd start off in a higher position than the others to make up for it.

I would say that we start again.

Everyone gets 75 CA and get to spend the points they have earned in this game at the start of the next game. (Meaning that the players that are still alive would have more points to spend at the start of the next game.)

I'd like that too! Better to have everybody involved

from what I know from screwing around in the editor; reputation matters for free players more than CA. So you'll just need to give them a better reputation than now, and some club will definitely pick them up regardless of whatever CA you want to start them with.

Will start a v.2 at the end of the 2nd season for this one and run them both alongside each other. The v2 will see players start off with CA75 rather than 50.

I want to see just how good our goalscoring Indian becomes - will be become a top flight superstar????

November 2011

Praveet Mujeeb was called into the Indian U19 Asian Championship Qualifying Group and promptly scored in the 1 and only game he played in, Indian topped their group of 6 countries and have qualified for the championship finals. Mujeeb has also put the cat amongst the pigeons having turned down a new contract from club Dempo, saying a player of his potential and current quality should have a better basic wage, be classed as a first team player and a decent bonus for being in the divisional team of the year. It will be interesting what the club does with its 5 goal in 5 games Indian International! On the domestic front he only scored in a 3-0 Durand Cup Final win over Pune FC winning the trophy two seasons on the bounce, and then went on to win the Super Cup, again for a second consecutive season, scoring in a 3-1 win over Salgaocar.

Gary Baldio decided to call it a day, saying the expectations of getting a job by his family was too much to cope with anymore.

Geraint Alacarde took the brave decision to leave Geylang United and is now searching for a new club, having overcome the hamstring injury he is hoping a club will come in and help him add to his 20 senior club appearances.

Steve Duffy finished his first season off with 31 senior games, 1 man of the match and 6 clean sheets - a decent first season. Plob Dork is still looking for a club and now has 8 International games to his name, Jamezzinho will be playing club football in 7 months time, for now its International football with 6 caps and 0 goals. Mohammad Zaki, like Jamezzinho joins his club in 7 months time, 5 caps and 0 goals for Afghanistan at the moment.

Fyre Mahn is steady away with 9 youth games and 3 goals, whilst playing 12 games for the 2nd string - 3 goals and 2 assists, whilst Arawn is away on holiday waiting for pre-season.

December 2012

Maybe Geraint is kicking himself for leaving Geylang Utd as he struggles to find a new club, meanwhile Plob continues to pile on the senior caps, as he races on to 12 and helping his country to the Oceania Nations Cup, let's hope he finds a club soon.

Fyre must be wondering what he has to do to get a first team start? However he is a permanent fixture of both 2nd string and youth team and is progressing nicely as a player, having played in 9 youth games and 14 2nd string games this season scoring a total of 6 goals for the two sides. Praveet is to miss a little football after braking his wrist in a match, having already been out for 2 weeks, he may be on the sidelines for another 8 days to 2 weeks depending on how it heals.

January 2012

Will Geraint's decision to walk away from his previous club come back and haunt him? Another month without a club! Oh dear! Plob missed 3 of the 4 Oceania Nations Cup due to a damaged elbow injury picked up in a 2-0 win over the Solomon Islands - still looking for a club.

Steve Duffy is back in pre-season training and looking forward to his second season in football, classed now as the first team goalkeeper Steve will be looking to increase his coaching points total ready for a sit down with his coaching team. Fyre still can't break into the 1st team, has played 15 games for the second team who play in the Liga IV Bucuresti and has moved on to 10 goals in 2 seasons. Developing nicely and the youth coaches are over the moon with him.

Arawn's career has stalled since his move to Finish football, classed as back up for the first team - here is hoping an injury crisis hits his club! Praveet is back in training and back in the goals scoring the only goal in his return match against Kuwait side Kazma in the Asian Champions League Prelim Round Semi-Final defeat. With is contract running out in four months, will he like Geraint take a flyer and leave the club hoping to get snapped up on a free transfer but with big wages?

February 2012

Great news on the contract front for Geraint, given a weeks trial at Singapore Armed Forces FC and impressing in a league game for them. Snapped up on a years contract worth £160 per week, with £65 appearance fee and £8 a goal, Geraint can now concentrate on getting as many games under his belt as he can do, has been given the number 22 shirt.

Have a nasty feeling that Plob may call it a day soon, he still can't get a club despite being a regular for his national team, would be a waste of talent if he called it a day. Steve Duffy has been called up into the Scottish U21 squad and has played in all his clubs pre-season friendlies, have a feeling this season is going to be a very good season for the young man. With his contract up in December 2012 a good solid season could see a move on the cards for him.

Fyre continues to play for the youth and 2nd team, has a total of 29 games, 8 goals, 4 assists so far. Arawn has played in a couple of friendly games for his team to get his match fitness up, amazingly Lillestrom from the Norwegian premiership are looking to bring him back to the country of his birth with a £45,000 bid, it will be interesting to see if the young man decides to go back home.

Praveet played in a 2-0 World Cup Qualifying defeat at home to Oman, and then went on to score a goal for the U23's in their Olympic Qualifying Match against the same opponents, has 8 goals in 11 domestic games this season, but is only seen as back up to the team. I feel a snubbed contract and a move on the cards for this young striker.

larxus - yes you are right he has left for a rival.

March 2012

Geraint has hit the ground running, with a couple of assists in his first 4 league games. He has also scored one and set one up in his clubs Asian Confederation Cup campaign, valued at £60,000 he is back up for the first team, also played his 8th game for the countries U19 side.

Arawn was on the move again, deciding to go home and signing for Molde FK of the Norwegian Premier Division for £45,000. Maybe his first move was too early in his career, Molde have brought him back home and put him in the youth team to build his confidence back, and also put him up for loan. Has signed a 2 year contract paying him £375 per week, £150 each time he plays with a £35 goal bonus, add to this a 10% yearly wages rise and a basic of £2,000 when he has played 20 league games for the club - they have certainly invested in the young man.

Solid start for Steve Duffy playing in four league games this month with 1 clean sheet, currently valued at £22,000. Jamezzinho chalked up cap number 8 for his country and is now just 3 months away from joining up with his Bahrain club Al-Ahli Club. Fyre Mahn is close to the end of the season and needs a couple more goals to beat last seasons tally, has set a few more up this season than last is showing he is going in the right direction - but to be the star striker he needs to score more. 11 goals in 40 second team games is not world class, however the club value him at £600,000 so they believe in him.

April 2012

Geraint seems to have slotted into the SAFFC sign nicley having played 11 senior games for the club now, scoring 1 goal and setting up 5 goals and generally playing much better than last season. Scottish goalkeeper Steve Duffy was chalking the games up until a broken cheek bone and a four month lay off surprised him, this is his 6th injury so far of his career and may be something he needs to have a chat about with his coaching team in the next few months, although never having the same injury twice he has missed a lot of football due to niggles.

Another couple of games and no more goals for Fyre Mahn, but a first medal, that being the U19 league championship. Again, looks to be progressing nicely and next season will be the make or break season for him as that is when the club has to decide if he should be given a professional contract. Arawn seems a lot happier and is playing and scoring in the youth team, and now is match fit again - waiting for a club to take him on loan and get first team experience under his belt.

Praveet has missed loads of club football this season due to his International call ups, and this may hit him hard when it comes to signing a new contract. Both parties are at logger heads at the moment, they don't see Praveet as a first team player but wont loan him out. They want to keep his contract and pay low, but Praveet feels 8 goals in 12 senior games means he should be looked after. The next few months will be interesting for the young Indian.

May 2012

1 goal, 6 assists in 18 first team games so far for Geraint is proving that the lad did well to walk away from his previous club, should have a good number of coaching points to boost himself in the next couple of months when season 2 ends. Plob still does not have a club and there currently is no intrest in the young man - i fear this may be the last month before he hangs up his boots.

Steve Duffy is back match fit and has 9 first team games under his belt this season and 3 clean sheets, lets hope he stays clear of injuries now and chalks up the games. Fyre is away on holiday knowing the coming season is the third of his youth contract and make or break for him. Arawn has smashed 7 goals in 10 youth team games and seems to have found hi mojo again, great to see him doing well again.

Praveet is without a club after turning down contract offers and seems to have become too big for his boots, spending more time away with the various Indian national sides his domestic football has suffered. It does however seem that 6 goals in 8 senior games for his country is pleasing him and his ego.

June 2012

Geraint is having a stonking season since his move, 23 senior games, a goal and 9 assists has seen him hold down a first team spot and be classed as an important player. Worth £40,000 lets hope he does enough with this club to get a new contract in December. Plob hung his boots up, I had a feeling that after the clubs that had shown some intrest in him died down then it would only be a matter of time, just shows you how cruel this game we all love can be.

Steve Duffy is thinking about signing a contract extension, moving on to 40 league games for the club, has has 10 clean sheets under his belt. Still worth very little, but is gaining experience and should do well when he sits down with his coaching team and looks at what areas to improve. Disaster for Arawn who was flying with 7 goals in 12 youth team games, a broken leg during a first team training session will see him miss at least 7 months! Really gutted for the young man who has shown he is not scared to move about countries in the name of becoming a superstar.

Praveet must be sweating now! Still no-one looking at him or even thinking about offering a contract, lets hope he does not go down the line of Plob and quit as he has had such a great start to his career.

End of season 2 now and the players left in the game will once again be sent their stats and how many points they have to increase their players with. Thanks for continuing with this experiment and hopefully we have seen the last of players quitting in-game

Current Ability Table:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 215]

[TR]

[TD]Name

[/TD]

[TD]CA[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Praveet Mujeeb [/TD]

[TD]76[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Arawn Moridin [/TD]

[TD]70[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Steve Duffy [/TD]

[TD]68[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fyre Mahn [/TD]

[TD]64[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Geraint Alacarde [/TD]

[TD]54[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jamezzinho [/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mohammad Zaki[/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

EoinMcG trying to send you stats but your in box is full mate, Plob - will do mate, very sad for the man - but I am sure he will make a fine soldier - there are many Fiji soliders in the British Army and they are very going. I work with many.

Ok - Season 3 starts now, when Praveet and Jamezz send their stat changes I will update them then - they will just miss out on a month or so of the boosts.

Let's have some big transfers this year!

July 2012

Season three and the first month all remaining players are contracted to clubs, hopefully some strong seasons should see our youngsters start to get noticed and a move up in the footballing world.

Geraint has improved on his first season no end, clocking up 29 first team games this season and 5 assists - in with a shout of a league title if his club can put a run together. Steve Duffy is another player improving on last season, has now moved into double figures for clean sheets in his career - Steve has 10 clean sheets in 40 league games. Currently out injured with a strained wrist suffered during training. This is amazingly Steve's 7th injury and 7th different injury - he has missed in total 5 months 6 days of football.

Jamezzinho is now finally playing for his team, and has played 5 games in his first month scoring 1 goal and setting one up. Hopefully a good long run in the side will help him develop his abilities, his current coach has abandoned him having not spoke to him for a couple of seasons. Fyre Mahn will be hoping to break into the first team this season, he has seen a lot of football, but at youth and 2nd team level. Has 42 second string games under his belt with 11 goals and 7 assists, got to be given a chance this season.

Will be a while before we see Arwan kicking a ball again, still 4 to 5 months out with his broken leg. Praveet has found a new club, and is still in India now playing for Mohammedan, why he left his previous club to join a poor side in the same league is beyond me? Maybe its the fact he is a bigger fish in this pond that will be stroking his ego. What we do know is his manager is expecting him to deliver straight away, will he be able to do this with the poorer player along side him?

Finally Zaki is playing football, in Iraq. Four games so far for this young man who is soon to be playing in the Asian Challenge Cup for his country, lets hope he can add to his current tally of 9 caps and 1 goal for his birthplace.

FFS Steve, take it easy! Maybe I should change my name to Steve "The Glass-Man" Duffy? Think I'm going to have to sacrifice some coaching points on my injury proneness, it can't go on like this!

Current Salaries:

Geraint is on £160 per week, £65 appearance fee and £8 goal bonus - important first team player. Contract ends Nov 2012

Steve is on £60 per week, £1 appearance fee, £500 team of the year bonus and £30 clean sheet bonus - indispensable to the club. Contract ends Dec 2013

Jamezzinho is on £250 per week, £25 appearance fee and £1,000 team of the year bonus - indispensable to the club. Contract ends Dec 2012

Fyre is on £30 per week, £10 appearance fee and £2 goal bonus - hot prospect for the future. Contract ends Jul 2014

Arwan is on £375 per week, £150 appearance fee and £35 goal bonus - hot prospect for the future. Contract ends Dec 2014

Praveet is on £675 per week, £65 appearance fee, £3,500 team of the year bonus and £65 goal bonus - indispensable to the club. Contract ends May 2014.

Zaki is on £325 per week, £30 appearance fee and £1,500 team of the year bonus - indispensable to the club. Contract ends Dec 2012

Reminds me of when my Gran would pull out a £1 coin everytime we visited her.

Chairman: There you go lad, good game. Just don't spend it all at once.

Duffy: Cor thanks mister! I'm gonna go buy some stickers!

duffy, my gran used to do that - but with a ten bob bit - god I'm getting old!

August 2012

32 senior games, 1 goal and 9 assists for Geraint who is having a very good season for his new club, with a quarter final cup games and 7 more league games to go - this young man has got to be looking at 40 games this season. Over in Ireland, Steve is having a steady season, 19 senior games so far and 8 league games left to play, he can equal last seasons number of league games played if he stays fit for them all.

Jamezzinho continues to do well for his new club and seems to be a goalscoring wing back having smashed 3 goals in 12 games - good start to his professional career. Fyre still can't make it into the first team, but seems to be doing everything he can. 4 goals and 2 assists in 5 second string matches must be making his gaffer think about throwing that first senior start for him.

Even though Arawn has around 3 months out through his broken leg, he is still one of our leading reputation player in the world. A couple of moves already under his belt, he will be hoping he can hit form as soon as he is back. The leading rep player is Praveet who has 3 goals in 2 friendly games for his new club, I have a feeling this will be a great move for the young man, and hopefully he can break his record of league goals scored in one season, currently standing at 5.

Finally Zaki has 11 league games and 1 assist for his new club, the lowest ranked rep of all the players - a good season should see a good boost to his abilities and in turn move him up in the limelight.

Current World Reputation (have dropped a few players in to show you how close, or far away our players rep is from known players - if you want to know the current in game rep of anyone, ask away, as it will give you a rough idea of how close your player is to possible moves).

7917 - Wayne Rooney (Manchester United - premier Division - England)

2862 - David Beckham (Los Angeles - America)

2450 - Adam Le Fondre (Rotherham United - npower League 1 - England)

1356 - Praveet Mujeeb

1137 - Arawn Moridin

1011 - Fyre Mahn

981 - Steve Duffy

729 - Geraint Alacarde

524 - Jamezzinho

504 - Mohammad Zaki

September 2012

With his best season under his belt so far, Geraint will be hoping to play in the final few games this season and hope he does enough to extend his contract with his new club - 5 assists in 25 league games so far. Surprise, surprise, another injury and another part of the body injured for Steve Duffy, will miss most of this month with a calf strain - one wonders just how good this kid would be without missing loads of games through injury, still the clubs number one and lucky that he has a contract until 2013 or the club may consider shipping him out.

Jamezzinho seems to be enjoying himself and has 17 games under his belt now, scoring 3 goals and setting a couple up. Fyre is on fire for the second team scoring 5 goals in 9 league games and chipping in with a couple of assists. If the season ended now, it would still be his best scoring season - can't be much longer before he gets a sniff of the first team.

Maybe another 8 weeks before Arawn is back in training, Praveet played a couple of cup games for his new club but failed to find the back of the net. Zaki played his 13th game for the senior national side and has also played 17 times for his club, will be interesting to see how the player is boosted at the end of the year, and if this in turn helps him sign for a club within a well known league.

October 2012

Geraint's club has just one league game to go before an end of season break, and one he should be proud of - 38 first team games with a goal and twelve assists, he can look back on the season and say it was right for him to move clubs. Steve Duffy's club also has one game to play, however a season niggled with injuries means less games this season - however a first U21 International cap in a 2-1 home win over Norway has to be seen as a step in the right direction - he just needs to keep himself fit.

Jamezzinho continues to play well for his club, 22 games, 3 goals and 3 assists must mean his club offer him a new contract in the next couple of months. Fyre has a man of the match award, 3 assists and 6 goals after 15 games of the season, he must be knocking on the door of a first team opportunity.

Arawn is around 2 weeks away from full fitness and back to hopefully goalscoring ways - hopefully a loan move and more coaching points for the young man. Praveet may have the cash, but he's not finding life easy at his new club. 4 games and 0 goals means he needs to hit the floor running shortly or his gaffer may stick him on the list.

Zaki, like Jamezzinho must be doing enough to earn a new contract having played 22 times and setting 2 goals up for his team.

November 2012

Geraint has gone and done it again! Walking out on the club after the end of a great season! Will he find another club? Will he move away from his home country? Time will tell. Derry City are sniffing round Steve Duffy, but I have a feeling he will stay with the club as he is first choice and has another year on his contract - will make sense to stay at a club, have another season as number one before moving on.

U.B. Conquense of the Spanish Second Division are looking to make a move for Jamezzinho, who has to decide on moving to lower league Spain or stay in the top flight of Bahrain, me, I would stay where I am. Fyre continues to play for the second team, 21 senior games this season has seen 7 goals scored and 5 assists in total, looking good for his best season of his career.

Arawn is back in training and getting ready for the new season, now been a couple of years since making a first team start - here is hoping for a loan move or a good run in the youth team again. Praveet has now failed to score in his first 5 senior games for new club Mohammedan and may well be kicking himself for his move.

Zaki is hoping to sign an extension to his contract with Al-Zawra'a and stay in Iraq, having played 22 games in his first season, he has slotted in well having even set up a couple of goals.

December 2012

Young Lions seem to be in line to offer Geraint a contract, be interesting to see if they hold him down to more than a one year deal. Derry City offered a deal worth £79,000 for young keeper Steve Duffy, the club accepted the deal, but Steve turned it down stating the basic wage and bonus for being the the divisional team of the year being too low.

Jamezzinho and Zaki both signed 2 year contract extensions with their clubs, lets hope both players make leaps and bounds with their careers now. Fyre still can't make the first team, he has played 23 league games for the second team so far this season, scoring 7 goals, setting 7 goals up and gaining 2 man of the match awards, I can see him being released at the end of the season as he just can't seem to break into the first team.

A month to go before Arawn will be kicking a ball in pre-season training, lets hope the injury is now all history and he can move forward with his career. Finally Praveet scores a couple of goals for his new club, making it 2 goals in 11 first team games, not playing as well as in previous seasons, but it's early days.

January 2013

Geraint decides to sign a one year contract with Woodlands Wellington FC who are rivals of both his previous clubs, earning £140 a week with £55 appearance fee and £6 a goal bonus. with 45 league games over the last 2 seasons and 6 assists, Geraint will hopefully break his goalscoring duck. Steve Duffy is getting ready for his 3rd season with Monaghan Utd and look to add to his 45 league games, and hopefully get a few more clubs wanting his signature.

Jamezzinho, and Zaki are both in pre-season training and looking forward to the start of their two year contracts. Fyre is now up to 31 senior games this season with 10 goals and 11 assists, he is doing everything he can do to force himself into the first team. Another year of his contract after this will mean he has been in the 2nd team for 3 seasons - hopefully his 4th will be first team.

Unbelievably, Blackpool of the English premiership have shown a slight interest in signing Arawn! Even after failing to make a first team appearance for the last couple of years, pre-season training is going well and lets wait and see what this season brings.

Praveet has come in for some criticism off his gaffer saying he expects more from his team and has told him he is now back-up for the first team. 3 goals in 11 games is not a great return for a self proclaimed 'player', has gone where the money is but unfortunately a poorer side.

Current Ability Scores:

[TABLE=class: grid]

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]CA[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Praveet Mujeeb[/TD]

[TD]82[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Steve Duffy[/TD]

[TD]73[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Arawn Moridin[/TD]

[TD]72[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fyre Mahn[/TD]

[TD]67[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jamezzinho[/TD]

[TD]59[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mohammad Zaki[/TD]

[TD]59[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Geraint Alacarde[/TD]

[TD]54[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

February 2013

Geraint's start with his new club has resulted in him getting slated in the press for a stupid sending off, however he is back in the side now and still searching that first league goal. Mr Sick Note will miss around 4 months with a torn hamstring, this being his 9th different injury of his career. A talented keeper, but he has to sit down with his advisers and speak about his diet and training patterns and do as much as possible to reduce the risk of a promising career being ended due to niggles.

Jamezzinho is currently in pre-season training, as is Zaki. Zaki has however made another appearance for his country. Fyre Mahn must wonder what he has to do? With a season far from over he has hit 11 goals, created 11 goals and got 3 man of the match awards in 2nd string games, still classed as a hot prospect he is closing in on 75 2nd string league games for Sportul II.

Arawn may be on the move again! Valerenga of the Norwegian Premier Division have had a £140,000 bid excepted for the young man that has just got back into pre-season training. Blackpool could still come in for a bid to take the youngster to England.

Finally Praveet seems to be settling in now, 14 caps and 11 goals for his country so far in his career has also seen this season explode for him. 6 goals, 4 assists, and 2 man of the match awards in 15 league games is without doubt his best senior domestic season and there is lots of football left to play.

March 2013

Geraint is settling into his new team and now has 9 senior games to his name and one assist, an important first team player who has over 50 league games in the S-League to his name. Maybe another 6 weeks before Steve Duffy is back in training, in the meantime his club are mid-table after four league games.

Jamezzinho is still in pre-season training, whilst Fyre continues in his hunt for a first team shirt - has played 39 second-string games so far this season, with 17 goals, 13 assists and 5 man of the match awards. I would suggest Fyre needs to move clubs to get the first team shirt he dreams of.

Arawn has moved clubs again! This time for a whopping £140,000 and another Norwegian Premiership Team (Valerenga), securing a contract worth £525 per week until December 2015 he has done well for himself. £210 appearance fee and a £50 goal bonus is just for starters, when he hits 20 first team games his wage rises to a whopping £2,500! and a 10% wage rise. Classed as a hot prospect for the future, he will start his new life off with the clubs 'B' side and Second Division football until he proves himself.

Praveet is back to his best smashing a couple of goals in against Nepal which now means he has 13 goals in 15 International Games, on the domestic front he has 7 goals in 16 league games which is his best return as yet. Add to this 4 assists and 3 Man of the Match awards, Praveet seems to have his head on football, and hopefully improve greatly during his two year contract with the club. Zaki is in pre-season training and doesn't really do a great deal more than eat and sleep football, was drafted into the U21 side and helped his country beat Pakistan 2-0 away from home.

Hahah, I foresee this to be a reeeeaaallly long sign up game..

which is good; most sign-ups fizzle out after one season...

whichever is easier for you nastymiller but I'm very happy with monthly :p

Archived