[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200px-Anzhi_Makhachkala.png

Anji - Some things in life are free

Anji have sent out the following announcement!

Three more players have joined the revolution.

What is good for us, but bad for the rest of the league is that they cost us ZERO pennies.

Mahamadou Diarra, the DM, once of Real Madrid has signed for 7k per week.

Carlos Diogo, a Uruguayan national RB has signed for 5k per week.

Malkhaz Asatiani, A Georgian nationally capped defender has signed for 4k per week.

This may mean that some of our current squad will be sleeping with the fishes....or joining more unfortunate places. But that is for another day my comrades.

Bologna sign midfield pair

It has today been announced by Nick Jameson that Inter midfielder Fredy Guarin, and Aalborg teenage sensation have joined for fees of £7.5million and £3.2million respectively. Guarin is expected to be a first team regular, while 17 year old Andersen is expected to challenge Gaston Ramirez for the attacking midfield slot behind the two strikers in the 4-3-1-2 system that the club play.

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Go Transfer Crazy!

Despite the fact that finances are low after the amazing capture of Seydou Doumbia, the chairman has announced the following signings!

• German goalkeeper Tim Wiese will join the club for a reported fee of around £8.75mil
  • 16 year old Peruvian striker Andy Polo will join the club for a reported fee of around £1.2mil
  • Highly rated 17 year old defensive midfielder Emre Can will join the club for a reported fee of around £3.25mil

It is believed that this will plunge the club into debt, but the chairman believes it is a risk worth taking to ensure Al-Sadd progress and believes the current low wages and the Campionato Super League income will more than cover this over several months.

It has also been reported that Al-Sadd are on the lookout for potential loan signings, but the rest of the transfer business will be left to the manager.

TimWiese.pngAndyPolo.pngEmreCan.png

Gladbach.jpg

New Borussia Monchengladbach owner Hans Dehler is pleased to announce that Lucien Favre will be allowed to continue in his job, and looks forward to seeing how the club can do in the newly formed Super League. To help Favre with his quest for success, the transfer budget will be set at £7,500,000, with a wage budget of £350k.

Aston Villa chairman Ben Evans has already grown bored of the transfer market and has decided to let the rest of the transfer window be dealt with by the manager. He is quoted as saying, 'I fancied a quick trip round the Mediterranean in my super-yacht and the phone signal out there is ****-poor, so I'll let McCarthy or whatever his name is do the rest of the deals in this window.' He has however requested the world's largest satellite be launched so that he can watch the games from anywhere in the world.

After potentially upsetting players and fans alike with his takeover, Kemp has brought in no less than 4 new faces.

Firstly he secured to youth players, Souleymane Coulibaly from Tottenham and Joel Valencia from Zaragoza. The club has had to pay £2.16mil and £2.4mil respectively in compensation to the clubs, and both players will be earning roughly £69 a week on their youth contracts.

Although the fans may not be too bothered by these signings, they're sure to be ecstatic with the next two.

Goalkeeper Steve Mandanda has joined from Marseille in a deal worth over £14mil and the club has captured a star in the form of Eden Hazard for over £19mil from French side Lille. The players will earn £77k and £69k a week in wages.

So the new chairman has splashed out a total of over £38mil in transfer fees and an extra £146,138 a week in wages has been added to his bill.

"I am absolutely delighted with these signings and I hope this shows my commitment to my new club and to securing as high a league place as possible"

images.jpg

Rangers Announce Shock Sacking Of McCoist

Rangers have announced that Ally McCoist has been sacked by the club with Dutchman Dick Advocaat taking his place. They also announced the signing of 3 players - 2 permanent signings and 1 loanee.

Omer Damari formerly of H. Tel Aviv for around 750k (Celtic have been extremely interested in the player recently)

Bressan formerly of BATE Borisov for around 900k

Adel Taarabt signing on a seasons long loan

Dick.jpg

Advocaat at a press conference earlier

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Chairman Confirms Loan Starlets!

It has been confirmed that Valencia's future star Sergio Canales will join Al-Sadd on loan for the season. There has been further news regarding Chelsea's amazingly talented Daniel Sturridge, who will also be joining on loan! It is believed that unless there are any free transfers currently unnoticed, Mike Nevo will leave the rest of the transfer dealings to the manager!

A quote from Mike Nevo on the loan signings...

"I believed that Sergio Canales is a huge talent and considering our current squad, he will fit straight in! He has amazing Technique, a fantastic First Touch and is deadly at creating goals. To go with this talent, I felt we need someone who could operate out wide, so I decided Daniel Sturridge was the perfect option. He is a Determined young that with plenty of pace on the ball and a cracking shot. These 2 players combined with Seydou Doumbia, Mamadou Niang and Kader Keita, I think we have one of the best attacking forces in the league!"

Sturridge.pngCanales.png

"I believed that Sergio Canales is a huge talent and considering our current squad, he will fit straight in! He has amazing Technique, a fantastic First Touch and is deadly at creating goals. To go with this talent, I felt we need someone who could operate out wide, so I decided Daniel Sturridge was the perfect option. He is a Determined young that with plenty of pace on the ball and a cracking shot. These 2 players combined with Seydou Doumbia, Mamadou Niang and Kader Keita, I think we have one of the best attacking forces in the league!"

On my game it says they wouldnt loan Sturridge out?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7cCrBaNSDBKjW8JDXSFt-b-RbVWIUyQ3VP-iALEtvTf_xg4QK

Another in for Toon

Newcastle United have today announced the £1m signing of Anji defender Kamil Agalarov.

A player who is not all that known outside of Russia but chairman Spike Cashley and manager Alan Pardew both feel this is a coup for the club.

Chairman Cashley has also declared that bids have been made for 3 other players while they have enquired about another 7. Although all ten will not be joining in this transfer window it looks like the next 24 hours are going to be busy.

As the press conference came to an end Cashley confirmed that both bids made for Tiote and Cabeye had been originally rejected but the matter is still ongoing.

On my game it says they wouldnt loan Sturridge out?

We ignore normal rules in this game, as long as they aren't in Squad Rotation, First Team or Indispensable then we can loan them. When I looked, Sturridge was a Hot Prospect.

[Edit] Forgot to mention, if you see a player on the Loan List, it doesn't matter what their role is, you will be able to loan them.

Loan signing in at HSV

HSV chairman Nathan Walker has today announced the season long loan of young Arsenal star Alex Oxlade Chamberlain.

Walker was quoted as saying "Chamberlain is a great player and although he will probably not be a starting eleven player, he will be a brilliant back up player who can play anywhere in the midfield aswell as providing useful back up for Petric and Ba up top" when recently asked about the signing by a journalist.

Basel Announce Takeover

Graham McCormick a local Dairy Farmer, has bought Basel Football Club and injected 100m to fund state of the art youth facilities and a new stadium in the heart of San Marino. Delighted McCormick states he is looking forward to keeping Basel in the Superleague.

Shortly after it was announced that Heiko Vogel was fired as manager and Matthias Sammer will take charge. McCormick said " i beleive Heiko Vogel didnt have what it takes to bring this club further forward, and it is about time Matthias Sammer got back into managment. He is a talanted young manager and im sure he is set to shine."

It is beleived that McCormick will not get involved with transfer matters due to the sheer time invovled milking his cows. Sammer will have full control of the transfers in and out. Will this payoff for McCormick?

PSV

PSV would like to announce the signing of Christian Benitez from America (MEX) for a fee of 4.2M.

Also PSV would like to announce that they are not signing Marc-Andre ter Stegen from Gladbach as Chairman Andy Stewart can be abit of a tool sometimes and didnt realise that Gladbach were part of the Super League... Oops.

Transfer summary for season

IN: Christian Benitez

Out: N/A

Bolton chairman Garth Philside has claimed that Bolton have made enquiries for some very good young players and is hopeful of 2 or 3 deals being done before the window slams shut

Fulham chairman did this, then lost their details...

Hopefully they can be recovered!

In all seriousness I didn't have my inbox set to save messages... :( Hopefully TM has the message still.

edit:

it doesn't actually matter, if he has the message then it's ok, if he deleted it then he already made the changes.

I'm sure I will remember their names soon :D

Fulham Transfer Summary - Players in

Fulham have £1m left and could do with a central midfielder, if you want to offer players or part-exchange cash and players, PM me. anything considered.

You may not have heard of many of these players now, but in 5 seasons when Fulham are reigning supreme they will be household names! :D

Free transfers: 3/3

First up we have Andriy Fartushnyak, who despite being 22 can hopefully develop into a good footballer for the club

Secondly we have Alex Tuninetti, again another youngster who could hopefully turn into something good

Saving the best till last though, we have managed to snap up Ahmed Soukouna a definite future star providing that David Moyes doesn't actually use him as a sweeper...

Loan signings: 2/2

Rafinha joins us from Barcelona, an excellent looking player to supplement the first team, will be a good squad player for us.

Carl Jenkinson though a nice loan across London would be nice, too bad he somehow got taken all the way to San Marino. Won't be as useful as Rafinha and maybe not good enough for the team, but he will be useful.

Transfers from foreign clubs: 2/2

Again we have built for the future.

With the first player, Hobie Verhulst being an excellent prospect and long term goalkeeping choice if it works out. He cost £1.125m to buy and will be paid £487.50 a week!

Our second player Siyanda Xulu 'The Zulu' is a huge centre back who hopefully will benefit from some form of corner exploit which will aid his development. He cost £350k to buy and is on £1,050 a week. Bargain.

Olympiakos4.svg

Major announcements coming from Olympiakos:

1) Struck a deal with Barcelona to grab young midfielder Sergi Roberto on loan for the season

2) Managed to pry away GK Alphonse Areola from PSG for 2.25mil at a salary of 2.4k (the future is bright with this one)

3) Signed GK Itumelgen Khune from Kaiser Chiefs for a paltry 750k and a salary of 9k

And the shocker of them all:

4) Released Ernesto Valverde to bring on Joachim Low as manager. Cost to sack Valverde was 1,044,680.

Chairman emphatically denies all rumors about Chelsea chasing the german manager. In a candid moment caught on audio within earshot of a local reporter, the chairman says in his flamboyant, emphatic and unapologetic tone "those ******** over at Stamford Bridge never saw this coming" regarding Joachim Low's possible hiring for the vacancy left in Chelsea. Shocking news indeed.

Babaginoosh believes the move will be very beneficial in the long term and Low will be a better fit due to being a high profile manager, a wiz with youngsters and the tactical knowledge to create one of the most competitive teams in the world. Chairman Babaginoosh has been active in changing the culture and preparing for the future of the team with reckless abandon. Transfers at this pace will leave them broke for the upcoming season but Babaginoosh believes that its imperative to maintain competitive and relevant in a league as challenging as this.

lowget_1676759c.jpg

Thumbs up, Jogi

Ok guys, i've got through all the PM's and recovered the information I need. I still have 20+ posts to read through on this thread and complete transfers from them etc, but I'm away for tonight now. Will be back on tomorrow afternoon! Keep those PM's coming because the transfer window shuts tomorrow 8:00pm GMT+0 As long as you have your PM's in before that time, your transfers will go through.

130px-River_Plate_logo.png

Club Atlético River Plate Announce Two New Players

Club Chairman Eighteen Rabbit fired off a short email press release for River today announcing the intake of two additional players to the River squad. First off Dominik Masek, a young attacking midfielder with quite a bit of promise has been moved to the area for £538K and will be paid a trifling £150/wk. Rabbit claims that the youngster is already showing quality talent. Time will tell if this was a good choice or a horrible, horrible waste of money.

The second player that Rabbit is bringing in is the fantastic keeper Marcelo Barovero from Vélez for £750K with a wage of £6,300/wk. This ties up River's second transfer and their first youth capture. This may be the end of the transfer season for River, we'll have to see what other moves the new manager makes.

Fulham announce shock transfer

In a shock move Martin Jol has been sacked as Fulham manager. He was unavailable for comment but tweeted this picture:

Martin-Jol_1856038.jpg

Around £1.5m was paid out to Mr Jol to remove him.

His replacement is German Ottmar Hitzfeld, who was seen at the training ground today deep in thought...

Hitzfeld.jpg

In all seriousness though, Martin Jols stats Link

Ottmar Hitzfelds stats Link

FC Twente - Transfer News

FC Twente would today like to announce the signing of Jose Callejon on loan from Real Madrid. He will play in his most favourable right wing position replacing Wesley Verhoek, who is still on the transfer list.

The club would also like to let the fans know that there will be at least 4 more deals set to happen and not all of them will be transfers coming in..

130px-River_Plate_logo.png

El Pirata Joins Club Atlético River Plate on Loan

The management team at River Plate are pleased to announce that the dashingly handsome attacking midfielder from Real Madrid, Esteban Granero, will be joing River Plate this season on a long term loan. Estimates are that he is in fact so handsome that he will raise the overall appearance for the club up to a 8.3 on scale of 1 to 10 up from the disappointingly average 6.4 that they currently rate.

Wtf? How's that going to work? You relying on prize money?

Probably with us going bankrupt :D. But with the TV money income and such things I'm hoping we might pull through. Although we may be a small club in rep and quality, we should be as good as everyone else financially.

Leeds_United_Logo.png

Leeds have sacked Neil Warnock as manager and brought in Vincent Del Bosque. They gave no reason for the decision, stating they 'just felt like it'.

In other news, Tom Lees and Zac Thompson have joined newcastle in a combined deal for 2 million pounds.

Robert snodgrass is available for 4million pounds.

Probably with us going bankrupt :D. But with the TV money income and such things I'm hoping we might pull through. Although we may be a small club in rep and quality, we should be as good as everyone else financially.

Bold! What is the TV money?

It could work, if your manager brings in some talent and climbs you up the league then it shouldn't go too badly. It'll be interesting to see what happens though!

Bold! What is the TV money?

It could work, if your manager brings in some talent and climbs you up the league then it shouldn't go too badly. It'll be interesting to see what happens though!

I think TM said the TV money was similar to the premier league, 40 million sticks in my mind.....

Aston Villa have just brought in recently released Swiss player Kerim Frei on a free transfer, paying him just £400 p/w. Ben Evans commented saying, "He was very upset by his former-chairman's decision to release him and so he tried to off himself in the Mediterranean. I found his body floating around and thought I should fish it out. I thought he was an illegal immigrant who drowned on his way to France, until one of my slaves, I mean crew-members, pointed out he was a former Fulham player. His self esteem was low so I offered him a paltry amount of cash and now he plays for me." His arrival unannounced the next day was a pleasant surprise to Alex McLeish after he realised he wasn't a door-to-door salesman.

Al-Sadd.png

*Shocking News Flash*

Shocking news is coming through that Sir Alex Ferguson is jetting off to San Marino to discuss his potential and unexpected move to Al-Sadd! The club have apparently pursuaded Sir Alex with a healthy payout. This is sure to anger Manchester United fans, who see Sir Alex as a God figure at United. Mike Nevo had this to say...

"This sure fire move for Sir Alex Ferguson shows how big of a threat we are and our ambitions. Sir Alex is among the best managers in the world today and one of the best in the history of football. It is our aim not only to become the best club in the league, but also the best club in world football."

Al-Sadd have also continued with the shocking news, announcing these transfer and wage budgets...

Transfer Budget: £60,000,000

Wage Budget: £1,000,000

Speaking on the finances, Mike Nevo had this to say... "We heard news that Leeds United had planned to give their manager a lot of money in order to invest and become better. We could not stand by and watch, so we decided to do the same ourselves. Should Sir alex need anymore than this, we will be willing to change our figures, by producing more oil!"

This is sure to shock clubs in San Marino and will have them watching their backs, as the oil money flowing through Al-Sadd appears to be a major talking point!

SirAlex.jpg

Archived