[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The transfer window has passed and hes still there I think :)

He got loaned out, as did Xulu but oh well. he was a transfer not a loan.

Fulham are doing ****!

2 teams in champions league groups, 5 in Euro Cup, good representation. I'd like to see the reputation jump!

September & October Update

This is the first update and will contain 2 months worth after I run over too much into October! Here Is The Upload

Campionato Super League Table

The table is starting to shape up now with a few shocks in the lower part of the table. Napoli are the major shock, with many people tipping them for greatness, but lay in 13th place after playing 12 games! Colo Colo's fantastic start has faltered and they now lay in 17th. Malaga are the team to watch right now and were always going to be up there, with my prediction being between PSV and Malaga for the title! I would have to say i'm shocked by Fulham who are in dead last, starting the season well enough, but find it very difficult to win a match in recent months.

League Player Stats

Updates will be everyone month from now and I will display the Weekly Awards. Here are the following awards...

Manager Of The Week

Goalkeeper Of The Week

Defender Of The Week

Midfielder Of The Week

Striker Of The Week

Oh dear. Favre doesn't appear to know quite what he's doing, selling players like Herrmann and Jantschke to fellow Super League teams. Not the most encouraging start to the season.

My Predictions:

Winners: Napoli

Runners-Up: Malaga

Top Scorer: Cavani

Best Player: Hazard

16 games in all so far for Fulham this season, a whopping 2 victories, I thought I was clever changing manager, obviously not :lol:

Our top 2 rated players are defenders though which is odd for the bottom side...

Our home record is 5 played, 0 won, 1 drawn and 4 lost. Maybe 20,000 capacity isn't good enough!

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Breaking News

Al-Sadd have today announced the expansion to the Oil Company Stadium. They have expanded by 10,000 Capacity, costing the club a heavy £20mil! Mike Nevo, Chairman of Al-Sadd had this to say...

"I believe that this is the best approach, due to our constant sell-out on match days. It is my hope that the expansion will pay for itself in due time."

Just holidayed to december with Fulham, no training report at all from any month, no development from any of my players either. I wish we could choose our staff. Having the best facilities but 2.5/3 stars on each training category is stupid.

We have 2 GK coaches, both training both GK categories at 3*. If they did one each it's 4*...

I hate the AI sometimes :lol:

Holidaying through to the end of january now, will see if their is any progress and any transfer decisions too.

Holiday report.

After 12 games we had 2 points. I changed the tactics and holidayed till january, 27 points from 14 games.

I think the 4 players safe rule will need to be moved to 7, Napoli managed to sell Maggio, Cavani and Dossenna in January. This will be even worse next season when the first seasons signings won't be protected by TM :p

I believe the youth intake day is 8th march, going to holiday to the 1st and check out what I get, I know it won't be the same, but I want to see what kind of standard I'm looking at.

Well, let me just say that max facilities didn't yield great results. Hopefully better in TM's version though!

I've re-loaded 7 times, 1 player has come through with PA above 170...

Is this because of San Marino being rather **** as a country?

Im running the save now and will see if i get different results Jpr

Edit: this 2 yellows = suspension is such a killer on the squad

Yeh I had a go on it and if a player isn't banned they are on a yellow, it's like forced squad rotation :(

I can see my team, Fulham, really going down the pan quickly. They're predicted 11th and even when I had them in 13th in April I was getting Hangeland, Dempsey, Schwarzer and a host of others requesting transfers and just being unhappy.

I'm still going to play though, who knows, they might surprise us all and win the Euro cup!

Its going to force us to rely on home growns and with our rep it will be difficult at the moment

At least my finances look good, banked about 31m and been selling out 35k stadium on april 17th

After the first intake, i have 1 striker with PA of 149 and DR at 136

Not that bad for first year with low rep

I've been away all day can I still confirm budgets and 4players not to be sold?

Edit:

thought i'd put the info up if the answers yes.

PSV

transfer budger: 10M

wage budget: 200k

4 players not allowed transferred : Kevin Strootman, Georginio Wijnaldum, Christian Benitez & Dries Mertens

also I loan Labyad to Bolton for a season so why is he at river :S

Important: Please Read

I've decided to open a vote due to a few problems with the current game, including Yellow Card Bans and Transfers...

Question: Would you like me to restart over, fixing the issues in game and doing the transfers through the official editor?

Answers: Yes or No.

Reason: Please state your reason/reason's.

Please note, this will not affect any transfers you have made, they will all be done as requested earlier.

I personally believe we should, just to mainly fix the yellow card issue and also the manager contract issue, when you've switched your manager.

Important: Please Read

I've decided to open a vote due to a few problems with the current game, including Yellow Card Bans and Transfers...

Question: Would you like me to restart over, fixing the issues in game and doing the transfers through the official editor?

Answers: Yes or No.

Reason: Please state your reason/reason's.

Please note, this will not affect any transfers you have made, they will all be done as requested earlier.

I personally believe we should, just to mainly fix the yellow card issue and also the manager contract issue, when you've switched your manager.

i am not sure to be honest because the yellow card is sort of an equalizer for the lesser teams because the big boys who have money and spend fortune to spend sort of cant rely on spending big on one player you have to spend money wisely maybe up the amount of transfers so then you can bring in some good squad players

I am happy to continue as we are as the yellow card rules affects us all the same so nobody gains an advantage. My only argument for re starting would be my summer transfers could be sorted as there were a few issues there but that is purely selfish reasons so my vote is CONTINUE AS WE ARE.

I'm saying yes because it could be pivotal this yellow card thing. You could have a good player who is quite card prone or a team that picks up a few yellows and in a couple of games that player or several others will be suspended whereas if it was the 5 yellows then that wouldn't happen as much.

As badly as i want to say yes....

My official vote is NO

I think it does level the playing field from the high spending teams and quality of depth in a club plays a big role now. Only reason i would say to restart is to fix the managers wages, other than that my vote is NO.

I'm going to say yes, it is destroying my Fulham squad who are somewhat reliant on their nucleus of good players, as long as TM doesn't mind of course.

It's a fair bit of work, though I guess doing the transfers properly will save him running around cancelling transfers etc again.

Archived