[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Budgets set to £0 transfer, wage budget to whatever my signings take them to.

6 players I want a transfer block on (assuming any signed this season are automatically blocked)

Schwarzer, Hangeland, Dempsey, Ruiz, Riise & Baird.

Ok my Transfer Budget is set to £2 million and Wage budget + 100k to what it is now.

Will confirm the 6 blocks soon

Eto'o, Damiao, Thiago, Santon, Diarra, Andre Schurrle

Ugh internet went down this morning and only just come back on, hopefully it's not too late to confirm my last two deals TM?

150px-SSC_Napoli.svg.png

This window was a bit mental for Napoli, who were seeking to bolster their squad for the latter stages of the Champions League, as well as looking for a top-four finish (if not better) in the League. With that in mind, coach Pep Guardiola replaced outgoing Walter Mazzarri, whilst centre back Danté (£9m), wing wizard Douglas Costa (£7.5m) and finally, midfield maestro Jack Wilshere (loan deal - £900k) also joined the club.

Hopefully next season will see more stability brought to the club as Guardiola makes his mark, and the team is finally starting to take shape. Watch out San Marino!

Echoing JPR, are new signings automatically blocked?

Ugh internet went down this morning and only just come back on, hopefully it's not too late to confirm my last two deals TM?

finally, midfield maestro Jack Wilshere (loan deal - £900k) also joined the club.

Echoing JPR, are new signings automatically blocked?

So it was you who stole Wilshere from me! Personal transfer embargo on Napoli now from Fulham ;)

Olympiakos4.svg

Olympiakos would like to announce 2 new transfers:

Leeds sells Ze Roberto to Olympiakos for a staggering 3m and Olympiakos purchase french youngster Hervin Ongenda from PSG for 3.2m.

Chairman Babaginoosh says he is done with the transfer window and will hand over the reigns to Jogi so he can make the moves he feels are necessary to finish the season strong.

All January Transfers:

Total transfers of 6.2m

Ze Roberto - 3m

Hervin Ongenda - 3.2m

Pasquale Foggia - Loan

Block Transfers:

Kevin Mirallas, Vasilis Torosidis, Guido Moroni, Emiliano Schena, Sergi Roberto, Alphonse Areola

Facilities Upgrades:

Upgrades on facilities of 28m

8m in Youth Facilities (+4)

5m in Corporate Facilities (+5)

7.5m in Youth Coaching (+5)

7.5m in Training Facilities (+3)

Transfer budget will be set to 10m for the manager

Expensive January Jogi

Joachim_Loew_skepti_355495g.jpg

Transfer Window Roundup!

The transfer window has now come to an end and we have had a lot of transfers, loans and even free signings! We've had Foreign players come to the league, such as Neymar and Otamendi, whilst we've also had movement domestically with Cabaye and Jucilei moving between clubs! With so many changes happening during this window, it will be no suprise to see a big change in the league tables between now and the end of the season! The big question on everybody's lips will be "can Malaga keep up the pace?". Afterall, at the end of the season, only one clubs will get Champions League football and only 2 will enter the Europa League qualifiers! The stakes are big, just as the transfers were big!

Estimated Transfer Window Spend: £185,000,000

that is a lot of money :D

Ohhh didn't realise Cabaye had gone to Anji! I asked about him as well.

Glenn you sneaky *******! Getting a better midfielder and £2m out of it as well

that is a lot of money :D

Ohhh didn't realise Cabaye had gone to Anji! I asked about him as well.

Glenn you sneaky *******! Getting a better midfielder and £2m out of it as well

I'm in Russia what do you expect hahaha :)

I have always been a bit of a wheeler dealer, in fm and in my life :)

Transfer Window Update (January 1st - February 12th)

Campionato Super League

League Table

With all teams having played 28 games, we can get a clear picture from the league table. Malaga are still the team to beat with 5 points clear of 2nd placed PSV who are also having a cracking season. Leeds United have been the shock in the last few months after a difficult start to the season, but the Chairman set out to spend big and made sure his team could compete with the best in the league, fantastic stuff! Al-Sadd are a bit of a strange team, with 2 fantastic victories over Napoli and Anji, but failing against teams who pose less of a threat. At the bottom of the table we have River who look like they will be holding on to the last spot for the rest of the season, 9 points behind Gladbach and Ajax!

Game Of The Update: Anji 4 - 0 Celtic (A massive victory against a strong Celtic side, Eto'o running the Celtic defence ragid with a brace, whilst Kacar and Menez added the others).

League Team Stats

Goals - Universidad are the team in goalscoring form now, with 49 goals so far this season. Darwin Quintero seems to be the man behind several of these goals with 14 for the club.

Conceded - Despite Malaga's dominance, they have conceded the most goals in the league. If they prove to be the winners at the end of the season, the fans will surely look to the chairman to improve their defence to make them unstoppable.

InForm - Leeds United are the current team inform, notching up 5 straight victories! This has propelled them right up the league into the top 10!

League Player Stats

Average Rating - John Arne Risse has taken top spot as the best player in the league with a fantastic average rating of 7.55! There were rumours that he could have moved during the transfer window, but Fulham were never going to let go of such a quality player.

Goals - Kolbeinn Sigporsson, Darwin Quintero & Edinson Cavani have all scored 13 goals each so far this season and the golden boot is far from decided! It just makes you wonder where Ajax would be without such a fine striker.

Assists - Marc Albrighton, Federico Casarini & Horacio Cardozo have all assisted 8 times this season and just like the Golden Boot, the Assists award is far from decided!

Manager Of The Week

Goalkeeper Of The Week

Defender Of The Week

Midfielder Of The Week

Striker Of The Week

Golden Boy

Coppa Titano

Cup Results & Fixtures

We are coming to the end of this fantastic cup and as you can see from the image above, we have 2 top quality Semi-Finals coming up! The winner of this cup will gain themselves a place in the Europa League Qualifiers next season, so there is a lot at stake, not to mention the financial rewards for success in the Semi and the Final! You would have to say that Al-Sadd probably have the toughest challenge against the free scoring Malaga side, but Bologna who aren't doing so well in the league come up against a top quality Anji side aswell! In the end though, all 4 teams have deserved to reach the Semi-Final and it will be an historic one!

Saved Game File

Game File - This if very important, as you will need to check and make sure that all players are where they should be. I've looked through the transfers and moved a few back to where they should be, but I wont have found them all.

Not scoring enough and i cant tell if its because of bad finishing, lack of chances or just bad forward play.

Edit: Olympiakos looks good, except for all that debt :eek:

E2: Sergi Roberto is loaned, not transfered. I dont know if it can be edited that way but just clarifying it.

Annoying to see star signing Dedé rotting in the reserves, I really do hope he gets played before the next update or I'll be a bit pissed off haha. When I move him to the squad and do a team report he is first choice centre back, odd decision by the gaffer that is... Also, I think we have too much money, from a cancelled sale of Dedé to FC Porto, still shows in transfer history screen so please take the cash away (honest player right here!) and under clauses they owe us £475k a month for the next 17 months.

To top off not selling Cabaye to me, Newcastle tried to steal Clint Dempsey off of us as well!

Quite alarmed to see our top scorer in the league is Andy Johnson (!?!) with 7 followed by Damien Duff with 5!

I thought Bryan Ruiz was doing really well until I noticed 7 of his total 12 goals were in the Euro Cup. A whole third of his seasons goals came against Maccabi Tel-Aviv for goodness sake! Well done John Arne Riise though!

Malaga have loaned out Neymar to Spanish giants Real Jaén C.F.

You haven't heard of them either?

Thats because they play in the spanish second division B4!

Malaga chairman, please let him stay! I want to see him get 100 goals in half a season :D

Napoli: Zouma's been sold and for some reason Danté is ineligible. Otherwise, we're just rubbish :(

The rule is no more than 2 teams in one year (1st July - 30th June). my guess would be TM missed this one as other transfers within the league aren't affected by this rule, can't blame him for missing the odd thing though, this games too fun!

Just ran save 3 times and had same rough outcome 3 times. Finished season ranging from 11-15th, havent conceded too many goals but cant score for anything. Couple of transfers want out because they are unsettled. Looks like ill avoid purchasing players for a while and let my manager do it instead and ill just focus on youth players.

Edit: ohh yeah, Malaga won all 3 times

Conceded - Despite Malaga's dominance, they have conceded the most goals in the league. If they prove to be the winners at the end of the season, the fans will surely look to the chairman to improve their defence to make them unstoppable.

We've conceeded the least goals :) would be very worried if we'd conceeded the most. Our defence (weel mostly our goalie) is one of the main reason we're at the top.

Malaga have loaned out Neymar to Spanish giants Real Jaén C.F.

You haven't heard of them either?

Thats because they play in the spanish second division B4!

Malaga chairman, please let him stay! I want to see him get 100 goals in half a season :D

Definitely not going to happen lol. Splashed the cash on him, need him to secure this title for me.

Just ran save 3 times and had same rough outcome 3 times. Finished season ranging from 11-15th, havent conceded too many goals but cant score for anything. Couple of transfers want out because they are unsettled. Looks like ill avoid purchasing players for a while and let my manager do it instead and ill just focus on youth players.

Edit: ohh yeah, Malaga won all 3 times

You've just jynxed it for my team now haven't you :rolleyes:

Glad we've managed to stay at the top getting towards the back end of the season, lets keep it up.

We've conceeded the least goals :) would be very worried if we'd conceeded the most. Our defence (weel mostly our goalie) is one of the main reason we're at the top.

Definitely not going to happen lol. Splashed the cash on him, need him to secure this title for me.

You've just jynxed it for my team now haven't you :rolleyes:

Glad we've managed to stay at the top getting towards the back end of the season, lets keep it up.

You have nothing to worry about, you arent conceding any goals compared to the rest of the clubs.

Im gunning for you next season :)

I will do my best to fix the remaining issues tomorrow and get the next update up, which will hopefully have limited issue :) It's good to see lots of posts since the update! A bit of a mention about a few of the loans, including Neymar, this oddly happened when I moved them back to the club, even though they weren't loaned previously? Anyway, their loan is set to end in just 1 day so don't worry about that.

Shocked to find the highest wage commanded by any player in the league, £192,000 a week paid by HSV to Flamini, though it's the price you have to pay signing anyone between 21 and 29 already on a half decent wage. :(

Still Sitting in second :D hopefully can keep it up. Supposedly Otamendi got sold but he's still there so guessing u fixed that TM, thanks.

Other than that its looking good. See with the players you can block take it ones just bought dont need to be included for their first season?

Still Sitting in second :D hopefully can keep it up. Supposedly Otamendi got sold but he's still there so guessing u fixed that TM, thanks.

Other than that its looking good. See with the players you can block take it ones just bought dont need to be included for their first season?

Thats correct and yes I'd moved Otamendi back :)

Archived