[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Transfer Window Is Now Open

Rules For Summer Window (Updated)

Summer Transfer Window

1) Transfer between domestic clubs are unlimited.

2) Loans between domestic clubs are unlimited.

3) Maximum of 3 foreign transfers.

4) Maximum of 2 foreign loans.

5) Maximum of 2 free transfers.

6) Maximum of 2 youth player signings.

* A youth players is a player ages 17 or under and valued at below £3,000,000 *

The Window Will Close On 16/05/2012 at 18:00pm

Save Game File

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd announce 2 high profile signings for the up-coming season! Lucas Moura & Ganso

Lucas Moura is said to be replacing Daniel Sturridge who was on a season long loan and will now be heading back to his team. Ganso was a player being tracked from the beggining of last season and they believe he is the man that could lead Al-Sadd to glory this coming season!

Lucas Moura is believed to be costing around £17.5mil

Ganso is believed to be costing around £15mil

Ganso.pngLucasMoura.png

I missed it out, but it is there now :)

I hope your inbox is clear TM, I am going to bombard it! (I'll try my best to contain all my excitement and transfer speculation to 1 PM really, I promise!)

PSV

Champions PSV have made a quick delve into the transfer market to further strengthen the team for next season with the acquasitions of winger HULK from FC Porto and midfield maestro Marvin Martin from Sochaux.

Andy Stewart is delighted to announce these signings and may still be looking to further strengthen the squad

Universidad De Chile

lacina-traore-mircea-rosca-2.jpg

Add more goals to Strikforce with the signing of Lacina Traore for £12 Million

and also two youth Sensations Dino Susak £782k, Duboc £1.24mil

and a few deals just Completed

Markus Henriksen £2.2 Mil

Manga (FC Lorient) 5Mil

Loan

Didac AC Milan

Olexandr Chyzhov

Free Transfer

Cuadrado

Gershon Mumuni

Brings the total Summer Transfer Spending to just over 21 Million

Fulham

First of all we have Danny Welbeck, joining for £5.75m with £40k p/w wages

Nicolas Salvador also comes in from Real Madrid, a real prospect for the future and one to watch.

Club Finances

These finances are values before any transfer business.

Ajax

Balance: 24,835,395

Wages Used: 138,644

Al-Sadd

Balance: 29,635,047

Wages Used: 579,132

Anji

Balance: 40,736,391

Wages Used: 913,581

Aston Villa

Balance: 16,058,416

Wages Used: 806,946

Basel

Balance: 65,168,090

Wages Used: 94,829

Bologna

Balance: 27,118,666

Wages Used: 255,188

Bolton

Balance: 16,975,914

Wages Used: 401,534

Celtic

Balance: 51,296,864

Wages Used: 282,627

Colo Colo

Balance: 49,607,832

Wages Used: 67,358

FC Twente

Balance: 26,961,882

Wages Used: 331,658

Fulham

Balance: 7,637,143

Wages Used: 630,820

Gladbach

Balance: 29,084,018

Wages Used: 534,943

HSV

Balance: 6,774,111

Wages Used: 1,073,877

Leeds United

Balance: 12,868,602

Wages Used: 470,623

Malaga

Balance: 16,461,658

Wages Used: 603,694

Napoli

Balance: 26,424,368

Wages Used: 706,606

Newcastle

Balance: 61,625,438

Wages Used: 664,182

Olympiakos

Balance: 9,386,071

Wages Used: 393,681

PSV

Balance: 58,941,020

Wages Used: 224,216

Rangers

Balance: 74,765,529

Wages Used: 346,682

River

Balance: 3,645,154

Wages Used: 205,182

Universidad

Balance: 24,237,579

Wages Used: 196,887

Fulham announcements

Fulham have spent a whopping £28.125m on star goalkeeper Luiz Suarez.

Luis-Suarez-handball415.jpg

Hopefully he and Danny Welbeck will form a formidable partnership together to ensure a season much better than the last, with the club now quite deep in debt, these transfers need to pay off.

We are also willing to listen to offers for any of our players.

Olympiakos4.svg

Chariman Babaginoosh was highly disappointed with a 14th place spot in the league, so he decided to break the bank with new signings which he hopes would jumpstart the anemic goal-scoring and get the team to the top of the league. The chairman assures his manager that he is here to stay, but Jogi is very skeptical and keeping his options open just in case the volatile chairman decides to make a serious change.

Free Signings:

Khouma Babacar - ST - Free

Ivica Olic - AML/ST - Free

Transfer In:

Roberto Soldado - ST - 17m

Jonny Evans - DC - 16.25m

Free transfers of Babacar and Olic should help out with the lack of offense and to make of for depth in the positions. The chairman had obvious concerns with the goalscoring so decided to open up the cash register and purchase Soldado for a 17m, by far the highest purchase ever made by Olympiakos.

Jonny Evans is here to stay to replace longtime DC and fan favorite Mellberg with his departure from Olympiakos. With a backline of Torosidis, Papadopoulos, Evans and Holebas, and goalkeeper Khune, it should make for one of the stingier teams in the league, comparable to Malaga's showing of last season.

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Transfers and Announcements

Yesterday there were several announcements made for incoming transfers. Mike Nevo is here to speak to us about the signings and has also indicated that the board have decided on budgets for this season and some possible referbishment to the facilities.

First off, we asked about the signings of Lucas Moura, Ganso and Rafinha.

Mike Nevo...

Lucas Moura is a player that we had been tracking since January, but we believed at that time that our main concern was the defensive side of our team. Our hope was that no other team would notice this emerging talent. Thankfully we were able to announce the signing straight away due to fantastic finances at the end of the season. He has already made 8 appearances for Brazil at the age of 19 and the reasons why is all there for everyone to see, 27 goals in 39 games for Sao Paulo and a massive 7.96 average rating. We decided to pick Lucas because of the end of our loan signings contract 'Daniel Sturridge' and it is our hope that Lucas can make an even bigger impact.

Ganso was also our second main target from the January window and the reasons for waiting were exactly the same and we are all shocked at Al-Sadd that nobody picked up this amazing footballer. I personally believe that Ganso could walk into any team in the world right now and play at a high standard, with his creative skills being amongst the best in the world. Anybody playing in front of Ganso will know they have a chance to score large amounts of goals in this coming season.

Finally, we bought Rafinha. This was not a planned transfer, but considering the fact that we don't have any real talent in this position, it was vital to snap up the transfer of Rafinha as fast as possible, just because he was so cheap. I believe that the signing of Rafinha and the plans to sign more defensive players this summer will make is a massive force in the league this season.

Next up, we talk about the 2 youth signings that have been made...

Mike Nevo...

Lucas Vega was our first choice youth player to bring to the club, just because of his vast potential and we believe he will become one of, if not the best goalkeeper in 5 or 6 years time. By the time Lucas Vega is ready, Tim Wiese will be around 36 years old, which is perfect for us at the club and it will provide Lucas with a great tutor at the club.

Duncan Locke was a target that one of our scouts picked out and they believe he has huge potential and the fact that he was at Manchester United speaks for itself. I believe he has a huge future ahead of him and has a vast amount of talent at this club to help him improve in the ways he should do.

Finally, we have the 2 loan signings, along with the 2 free transfers!

Mike Nevo...

When we saw the availability of Simone Pepe, we had to snap this loan up straight away! Along with the RB position, we were lacking proper talent in the RM position as well and Simone Pepe's performances for Juventus last season were excellent, although he wasn't afforded much game time. He also has amazing attributes, so there was no doubt in our minds that Simone was the right man for our team.

Our second loan was Aleksandar Kolarov who can play a wide range of positions, but will be mainly used for the DL position. We do have 1 or 2 players for the DL position, but it isn't one of our strong points and I believe Kolarov will change that. With the other signings for defence that we have made, this will complete our squad.

Next up we have our amazing free transfer of Gabriel Heinze! He has played for Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Marseille and even Roma, so that speaks for itself right there. He's 34 years old and we do lack a real leader with real experience, which Heinze will bring to the table. Hopefully he will be able to create a brilliant partnership with Raul Albiol and we should have an amazing back four, with Rafinha and Kolarov on either side.

Finally, we have the signing of Michael Ballack, a house hold name in his own right. He has been the German sensation in recent years and has amassed 98 caps for his country, scoring an unbelievable 42 goals! Just like Heinze, he brings a wide range of experience and is a real leader, whilst still possessing most of the talent he has had during his career. There is no doubt in my mind that with all the signings we have made, we could become the best team in the league.

Budget Announcement

Transfer Budget: £25,000,000

Wage Budget: £1,500,000

I will be allowing Sir Alex the opportunity to make his own signings for areas he believes we need covering and the wage budget should be more than enough.

Facility Improvements

I would like to announce that our Youth Facilities will be upgraded, costing us £8,000,000 and we will be looking to improve these facilities over the course of the season.

PSV

PSV have splashed the cash again this transfer window on another midfielder. Chairman Andy Stewart seems to have seen this as the weakest part of the team as Pieters the defender collected most assists for the club last season. So without further adeaux PSV would like to announce the signing of Joao Moutinho.

On another note some players are available and enquiries will be listened to.

Also TM are stadium expansions etc still the rules that apply in the OP?

Important Notice

Everybody will need to submit their 8 blocked transfers for this season asap! Please do this through PM

Please remember, transfers from last season are no longer blocked automatically! Due to this, I have increased the blocked transfers to 8!

200px-Anzhi_Makhachkala.png

Anji - Transfers

A big welcome party in Russia today as Anji sign a host of new players.

3 free transfers have come in, and surprisingly 2 of those are goal keepers. 3 frees makes Anji over the limit so one has to be counted as a foreign transfer.

Sergio Asenjo comes in on a free, as does fellow goalkeeper Rene Adler.

Breno the Brazilian Centre Back also comes in on a free and will count as a Foreign Transfer.

Following a successful loan spell Sebastien Bassong is going to stay on Loan at Anji for another season. Joining him on Loan will be highly rated youngster Bojan from barcelona.

The money signing so far comes in the form of tricky spaniard Iker Munian for £14.4 million.

Transfer News Update

I have so far moved all the loan signings from last season, back to their original clubs (except 2 who are causing problems :D).

I will be waiting for most of the Blocked Transfer Pm's to come back before I start on any transfers.

Anji - For Sale

Looking to sell Muslera the highly rated GK for £15 million.

Also looking to sell Boussoufa for £2million

Jan Holenda - £250k

Julian Draxler - loan fee of £1.5million

Mateo Kovavic - loan fee of £1 million

Any other offers for Anji players will be considered.

Newcastle United Football Club

Following last seasons mid table finish manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer along with the help of the chairman and the board are set to see a summer overhaul of the squad.

This this news comes a list of players that NUFC have transfer listed

Rob Elliott

James Perch

Mike Williamson

Kamil Agalarov

Ryan Taylor

Sylvain Marveaux

Pascal Feindouno

Sammy Ameobi

Shola Ameobi

Xisco

Leandro

Leon Best

Nile Ranger.

The club are willing to listen to any offer for the above named players.

Olympiakos4.svg

Chairman babaginoosh is having a busy season and there is no slowing down in sight.

The chairman has recently grabbed up-and-coming winger Vladimir Weiss from MCFU on loan for the remainder of the season.

Chairman is talking to teams in the league to further solidify his team and hopefully solve the problems with its lack of goalscoring.

The chairman has roughly spent close to 30m in transfers and is looking to make one more major purchase. He swore to his fanbase he would do everything possible to stay competitive and hopefully win the cup this year, but the reality is that the team has quite a way to go.

Transfer Blocks:

Emiliano Schena

Guido Moroni

Alphonse Areola

Hervin Ogenda

Andreas Tatos

Avraam Papadopoulos

Vasilis Torosidis

Sergi Roberto

Rest of team is up for grabs so if you see someone you like make an offer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Olympiakos board got together in an emergency meeting to oversee the approval of the summer transfers and have unanimously voted down the purchase of Youngster Mbaye Niang due to is extremely high cost of roughly 10m. The club feels the money can be used in other areas which would bring a higher return in a shorter period of time than to spend that money on a player that wont even get any first team action for at least 3 years.

HSV announce this years intentions

HSV chairman, Nathan Walker has today announced that he expects the club to get a mid table finish this season at least.

To do this he has transfer listed every player as the club and will listen to any offers.

He also said that he expects alot of new faces at the club come transfer deadline day.

The chairman has recently purchased French youngster Mbaye Niang

I was waiting till January so he would be 18 so I would only have to pay 2.5 x rather than 4x. Was a bit annoying he's valued at £2.9m, just £100k more and he wouldn't have been classed as a youth player any more!

Now I need to get scouting again!

I was waiting till January so he would be 18 so I would only have to pay 2.5 x rather than 4x. Was a bit annoying he's valued at £2.9m, just £100k more and he wouldn't have been classed as a youth player any more!

Now I need to get scouting again!

I have been eyeing him from last season and i just couldnt wait any longer, its the compulsive side of me. I tried to sign 5 other youngsters and they were all snatched up which is why i pulled the trigger on him, i just didnt want to lose another one.

Olympiakos4.svg

Olympiakos has just made another purchase but this time domestically. Chairman babaginoosh is proud to announce the transfer of Moussa Dembele from HSV for a fee of 5m. Chairman has decided to make this purchase and pair him up with fellow countryman Kevin Mirallas on the other wing. He is hoping the chemistry between these belgium's will help create more goalscoring opportunities and finally start putting the ball in the back of the net.

San Marino Club History

Campionato Super League Winners

[2011/2012] 1st Place: PSV (1) | 2nd Place: Anji | 3rd Place: Malaga | Top Goalscorer: Edinson Cavani (22)

Coppa Titano Winners

[2011/2012] Winners: Al-Sadd (1) | Runner-Up: Bologna | Top Goalscorer: Mamadou Niang & Seydou Doumbia (6)

Changes at Gladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach chairman, Hans Dehler, has announced he is greatly displeased with the club's position in the Super League last season, and as such will be ringing the changes for Die Fohlen. He would first like to announce that despite reports to the contrary, Marcelo Bielsa has kept his job, and the brief appointment of Leonardo Menichini was just a scare tactic. Bielsa will be in charge for the coming season.

There are also a number of players arriving at the club. Firstly, for a fee of £13.75m, Robert Lewandowski will be joining the club, in an attempt to help out the aging Raul with the goal-scoring. We will also be bolstering our defence with the signing of Salvatore Bocchetti for £14.25m, and creativity in the midfield will be improved as Younes Belhanda joins, also for £13.75m.

A couple of players will also be joining on frees; the Brazilian Coutinho and the Italian Fabiano Santacroce. Barcelona's Thiago Alcantara and Udinese's right back Allan Nyom will be joining on loan for the season.

Finally, in a look to the future, the club are delighted to announce the signings of two exciting youth prospects, left winger Ricardo Macario from Juventus, and left back Jonathan Carletti from AC Milan.

The chairman would also like to say that the vast majority of his players are open to offers from fellow Super-League chairmen, as a significant amount has been spent on improving the team already. Talisman Marco Reus is the only player Dehler will definitely not be selling to his fellow chairmen, everybody else probably has a price.

HSV announce new signings

HSV's chairman Nathan Walker has today announced that money is no issue to the club when it comes to new signings.

First of all we have Del Pierro joining the club on a free transfer it is thought that he will provide the neccassary expeirence to take the club to the next level, then we have Nuri Sahin, Emmanuel Adebayor and Yann M'vila joining the club from foreign countries it is thought that these player have set the club back a huge £75m between them.

And finally we have Siem De Jong joining the club for £8.75m from Olympiakos (Babaginoosh could you confirm this to TM please).

Although these transfer have sent the club into massive amounts of debt Walker and Benitez are said to be over the moon with the new signing but also expect many more transfers to be made before the end of the window

Anji - Transfers

The great Anji would like to confirm the purchase of David Alaba, who signs for £15million.

We have also managed to capture 2 youth Signings Aktan joins for £2million, and Fabian Kosinski a polish player in for £1.25 million.

This concludes the transfers from outside of the league, but expect more from league transfers.

Mbark Boussoufa has been let go for £2million to Rangers!

FC Twente announce Budgets

The club are deciding to give McLaren a large amount of money to take the club to that next level and in to Europe.

Transfer Budget: £25million

Wage Budget: £520,000p/w

If he doesn't bring success the club will look elsewhere for someone who can. You have be warned Shteve.

Archived