[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham Transfer Summary

In:

Benedikt Howedes is to arive from Schalke, the fee is thought to be around £15.5m and he is tipped to be long term replacement to Brede Hangeland and partner to Dede.

Luis Suarez came in from Liverpool for a whopping £28.125m, hopefully he can lead the line and help to solve our problems in front of goal.

To hopefully compliment Suarez we have also bought Danny Welbeck, joining for £5.75m with £40k p/w wages from Manchester United.

Néstor Fernando Muslera joins from Anzhi, to take the no.1 jersey from leaving veterean Mark Schwarzer. He joined in a part exchange deal detailed below.

Nicolas Salvador also comes in from Real Madrid, a real prospect for the future and one to watch, if all goes well he may well be the next John Arne Riise!

Total spend: Around £53m.

Out:

Brede Hangeland and Clint Dempsey go to HSV in a combined deal worth £16m

Mark Schwarzer goes to Leeds for £2m

Bryan Ruiz has gone to Anzhi with £2m in cash in exchange for goalkeeper Néstor Fernando Muslera

Total cash recieved: £18m

Fulham have spent big, but hopefully the seeds have been sown for a fruitful harvest in the future.

Budgets:

I'll be honest, I have no idea what my wage bill will look like. If it's ok I'll decide when I see the next save game, sorry TM!

150px-SSC_Napoli.svg.png

Final Napoli business

A last few, deadline-beater deals saw Napoli bring in three young prospects in Colum Collins and Craig Healy (both frees from Southampton), as well as Unsal from Leverkusen for £1.6m. Finally, we rounded off the window by bringing Jérémy Ménez in on loan from Roma. The remainder of the budget (some £15m) will be left to Pep Guardiola to find the next Messi. No pressure.

Statement from Málaga Chairman

After a mix up with paperwork, the transfer of Lucas Vega has had to be cancelled. However the club was lucky enough to manage to bring in youngstern Zoran Avramovic from Partizan at the last minute instead. The club is very happy that Zoran will be joining us, and look forward to seeing him progress with the team.

Progress Report

I apologise again for the slow progress, I had a mad weekend! I managed to get a significant amount done last night, although I didn't manage to do it all. I will post in Code below exactly what I have left to do. The changes I've made to how I do the transfer window this season has made things a little bit difficult, but come January hopefully it should be a lot quicker.

Bolton - Georg Niedermeyer, Jake Livermore, Joe Cole, TF, YF, YA
Universidad - 1 YR, 1 YF, 1 YC
Ajax - 9 Corporate, 1 YA
Leeds - TB 70mil, WB 1.5mil, Ruud Van Nistlerooy (1mil), Gennaro Gattuso (4mil), Zapata (4.2mil), Pedro (loan), Taye Taiwo (loan), Mark Schwarzer (2mil), Lionel Messi (91mil + 335k), Demba Ba (8mil)
Newcastle - Paul Scholes (free + 10k), Sulley Muntari (free + 10k), Xherden Shaqiri (loan), Kevin De Bruyne (Loan), Johan Martial (4.25mil +11k), Marco Capuano (4.5mil + 5,550), Nuno Reis (2.4mil + £500), Christian Bruls (3mil)
River - Breno (free), Gergov (120k), Bendtner (loan)
Fulham - Howedes (15.5mil), Muslera (Bryan Ruiz + 2mil)
Napoli - Kyle Walker (14mil + 16k), Alex Sandro (9.5mil + 26k), Sczezsny (11mil + 46k), Jack Wilshere (loan), Colum Collins (1.56mil), Craig Healy (2mil), Unsal (1.6mil), Jeremy Menez (loan), TB 15mil
Malaga - Jan Vertonghen (14mil + 48k), Fabio (15mil + 20k), Asamoah (13.75mil + 41k), Matteo Brighi (free), Samuele Ventura (125k + £260), 2 YF, 2 TF
Rangers - Dame N'Doye (4mil), Maikon Leite (8mil), Mbark Bousouffa (2mil), Benatia (10mil)

Nearly there, cannot wait to get revenge for last season

Same here!

Though I must say I have the strangest feeling that despite all the money we've spent, Fulham are just going to flop again :p

Update On Progress

Another update on progress and we are getting close :)

Napoli - Craig Healy (2mil), Unsal (1.6mil), Jeremy Menez (loan), TB 15mil

Malaga - Jan Vertonghen (14mil + 48k), Fabio (15mil + 20k), Asamoah (13.75mil + 41k), Matteo Brighi (free), Samuele Ventura (125k + £260), 2 YF, 2 TF

Rangers - Dame N'Doye (4mil), Maikon Leite (8mil), Mbark Bousouffa (2mil), Benatia (10mil)
[/Code]

Good effort TM almost there!

:p you can try ;]

On another note im interested to see if Messi can single handedly lead his team

Single handedly? Pah! I have loads of good players like...umm...yeah I guess it will be single handedly :o

Man i cant wait to see this update, so much money spend this go around

Definitely looking forward to this one more than the last 2 post transfer updates, I think thats how it is for most people to be honest.

I want to see who's wheeling and dealing is paying off!

Definitely looking forward to this one more than the last 2 post transfer updates, I think thats how it is for most people to be honest.

I want to see who's wheeling and dealing is paying off!

I totally blew it last year with my transfers, so im looking for redemption this go around.

Season 2012 - 2013 Start Of Season Update

San Marino Finances: Estimated Value

Leeds United are the most expensive club in the league, probably due to their recent purchase of superstar Lionel Messi.

Campionato Super League

League Table

Olympiakos have had the best start this season in the Campionato Super League, picking up 17 points in 8 games! The main reason behind their form is their amazing goalscoring with 21 goals. Suprisingly, Bologna are 2nd place with 16 points, the team who finished last season in 21st place! It just goes to show you don't need to buy Lionel Messi to do well... Speaking of Lionel Messi, Leeds United are down in 16th place despite the Argentine's amazing performances this season. The one man show isn't enough and proves that a team is better than a player. Last season's strugglers Gladbach are currently in 22nd place with just 3 points in 7 games, but have a game in hand over 21st placed Universidad.

League Team Stats

In Form: Olympiakos are the team in form so far with 2 draws and 3 victories in their last 5 games. As previously noted, their goalscoring ability is the reason behind their amazing performances.

Goals For: Olympiakos are also the team with the best striking force so far, scoring a massive 21 goals compared to Bologna's 16 and Anji's 14. Can they keep this up?

Conceded: Al-Sadd are by far the best team defensively with just 4 conceded so far. The next best is Bolton and PSV who have both conceded 7, although Al-Sadd have only played 6 games so far.

League Player Stats

Average Rating: Lionel Messi, the £91,000,000 man has pipped his fellow rivals to be named the best player so far in the Campionato Super League with an average of 7.97! He will need to keep this form up if Leeds United are to get out of their current slump.

Goals: Kolbeinn Sigporsson is the current top goalscorer with 7 goals and is a familiar name from last years race to win the Golden Boot.

Assists: Thiago, Marvin Martin and Marti Riverola are all at the top of the list so far for the assist award and all play for seperate teams. It's early days and only time will tell who is the best creative player.

Manager Of The Week

Goalkeeper Of The Week

Defender Of The Week

Midfielder Of The Week

Striker Of The Week

Golden Boy

Coppa Titano

Coppa Titano Second Round Draw

These are the teams that have made it to the Second Round and we have already had some top teams go out of the competition in the First Round! We have lost Colo Colo, Leeds United, Celtic, Rangers, Malaga and Newcastle United. As we saw last season, any teams can reach the final and with so many big teams out of the competition already, you can bet we will have some unpredictable teams in the final.

Trofeo Federale

Trofeo Federale Final

This was an unbelievable final for Al-Sadd, losing 2 men to red cards within 57 minutes! Despite being down to 9 men, PSV just couldn't do anything and were extremely poor in front of goal. Lucky for Al-Sadd they had Seydou Doumbia in exceptional form, scoring a hatrick to down the Sammarinese Champions with ease. Al-Sadd walk out with the £5,000,000 in their pockets, whilst disgraced PSV only walk away with £1,000,000 for participating.

Champions League Group Stage

Group G - PSV

PSV were able to ease their way through qualification to reach the Group Stages, the promise land when it comes to financial income! They have arguably a very difficult group, coming up against Feyenoord, FC Porto and Werder Bremen! So far they have failed in their match against Feyenoord, losing 4 -1 and will play Werder Bremen in their next match.

Europa League Group Stage

Group H - Al-Sadd

This year saw Anji and Al-Sadd enter the qualification stages and Al-Sadd were the only team to make it to the Group Stages. They have to go up against Fenerbahce, Fiorentina and Lokomotiv Moscow! A very difficult group when you look at several others and Al-Sadd have already failed in their first match of the Group Stage, losing 2 - 1 to Lokomotiv Moscow.

Game Save File

Game File - Please check for mistakes.

YES Fulham!

edit: Schwarzer was keeper of the week for game 2, he should have been sold to Leeds?

nice to see Dedé was defender of the week at one point and Suarez picked up the same for being a striker too :D

Just to clarify, this was a very messy transfer window and I apologise for that. This is mainly aimed towards JPR's comment.

Ok I don't mind, I was just checking if it had been fixed or not :)

I'm sure we can all forgive the odd mistake, it's a good game you're running for us! :)

8th in league and through to 2nd round of cup not a bad start. Conceding a lot less which is good but not scoring many so difficult to beat up to now.

Fulham with ruthlessly dispatch you in the cup though sorry!

I'm almost glad to see that Fulham are 4th yet have no player in the top ratings, surely that means it's a good team effort? :)

TM, the youth player Salvador I signed from Real Madrid is on £135k a week. He was on £60 a week before, glad I've noticed that one!

Also, for Leeds, Demba Ba is apparently unavailable, 2 teams in one year or something.

Just in case Ri doesn't notice ;)

Archived