[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Pretty sure in some cases, the teams are broke :)

Yup will be spending wisely from here on out till I make some cash back, Good league position, Champions league and cups should help that pretty quick though

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry this is late and v. Brief but am on my phone and this is the first chance I've had to confirm anything. Will better it later

Twente make late move

FC Twente would like to announce the signing of Sergio Asenjo for £10m from Anzhi. They were lacking in that area and hope Asenjo can do the job.

Olympiakos sells Jose Holebas for 550k to HSV. The club would like to thank Jose for his loyalty and service to the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympiakos4.svg

Transfer Out:

Torosidis - DR - Sold for 6m to Universidad De Chile

Mirallas - AMR - Sold for 7m to HSV

Jose Holebas - DL - Sold for 550k to HSV

Transfer In:

Hugo Lloris - GK - 43m and 59k wages

Benoit Cheyrou - MC - Loan and 66k wages

Alfons Ventaja - AML - 2.75m compensation (youngster)

Budget will be set to 2m and wages at 820k

Hey guys, sorry for lack of replies and interaction over last week. Had some virus issues so been without the laptop. Given the woeful season Newcastle are having i think its best i kept my nose out of the transfers!!

Anyhow back now and looking forward/very worried about the next update!!

It seems that a few people haven't confirmed their deals, including deals between managers. The buying club must always confirm the deal for them to go through, otherwise they are cancelled. Unfortunately these deals will have to wait untill the next window if people are wanting to confirm.

Currently got some done, so here's what is left to do...

Benoit Cheyrou, loan, 66k, olympiakos
TB 2mil, WB 820k, olympiakos
Alfons Ventaja, 2.57mil, 70, Olympiakos
Hugo Lloris, 59k, 43mil, Olympiakos

Dentinho, 16k, 6.75mil, Gladbach
Mehmet Topal, loan, 33.5k Gladbach

Mohammed Sissoko, loan, 64k, Leeds
Carlos Vela, 3.3mil, 55k, Leeds
Roberto Carlos, 1mil, 1.9k, Leeds

Gonzalez Garcia, 1,200, 4.8mil Bolton
Josh McEachran, Loan, 10k, Bolton
Marko Mitrovic, (free) Bolton
Danny Da Costa, 22.5k, 8.75mil, Bolton
0k T, 700k W, Bolton

Sergio Aguero, 240k, 73mil, PSV

Alessandro Lupo, 275, 2.8mil, Fulham
Cala, loan, 6.3k, Fulham
Nbaye Niang, 3,810, 8.125mil, Fulham
TB 10mil, WB 1.05mil, Fulham

Vyacheslav Lunin, 350, 1.5mil, Universidad
Chris Smalling, 40k, loan, Universidad
Sandro, 65k, 17mil, Universidad
Vladamir Astapov, free, Universidad
Torosidis, 6mil, 32k, Universidad
TB 29mil, WB 650k, Universidad
Draxler, Loan, 1mil, 21k, Universidad

Arjen Robben, 205k, 35mil, Anji
Ederson, loan, 26k Anji
Adriano Bonelli, free, Anji
Andreas Lindblom, free, Anji

TB 0, WB 300k, River
Massimiliano Allegri (manager), Malaga
Alexis Sanchez, 174k, 41mil, Malaga

Mario Gotze, 85.5k, 37.5mil, Napoli
Anthony Annan, loan, 25k, Napoli

Sergio Asenjo, 20k, 10mil, FC Twente
[/Code]

December Update

Campionato Super League

League Table

This month has showcased no less than 7 league games for some teams! December is one of the most important months of the season, shaping up the league table and providing information that will shape the way the January Transfer window will plan out...

Top Half: Al-Sadd are still at the top of the table, but have dropped 10 points this month, allowing teams around them to pull close. Fortunately for them, FC Twente who are 2nd are still 3 points behind and Al-Sadd have a game in hand. Bologna are still on the hunt for the title and were one of the teams to force Al-Sadd to drop points this month, close behind FC Twente with just 3 points behind. A short mention on Malaga who have improved considerably this month with 4 wins and 2 draws! Amazing stuff for the team that have struggled this their drop in form last season.

Mid-Table: Napoli are still struggling in mid table but have picked up 9 points this month, providing them with a few places up the table, can they continue to gain places in the table? Celtic will probably be disappointed to be in 14th at this point of the season and will probably look towards transfers to help them improve. Colo Colo are also one of the teams that will probably be disappointed, especially after their amazing performance last season.

Bottom 4: The bottom 4 teams are extremely close in points, Ajax on 19, Aston Villa on 19, Newcastle United on 18 and River on 16! Unfortunately for these clubs, they are between 6 and 9 points behind Rangers in 18th and are all struggling for some form this season. They will need to bring in some major talent in January if they are to improve this season.

League Team Stats

• In Form Team: Universidad De Chile are in amazing form at the moment and are moving up the table with speed. If they contineu this way, they could reach the top 5 in no time!
  • Goals Scored: Olympiakos are on fire this season with 41 goals, overtaking the previous devastating team Bologna.
  • Defensive Rock: Al-Sadd have conceded several goals this month, but are still at the top in terms of goals conceded.

League Player Stats

• Average Rating: Lionel Messi is still far ahead and will most probably finish the season this way, with Ganso the closest to his 8.15, Ganso being on 7.89! Unfortunately for Messi, he has picked up an injury and will be out for around 2 months.
  • Goals: Kolbeinn Sigporsson is currently the top goalscorer with 11 goals, which is arguably still low at this point of the season as it appears that there are no strikers in real form.
  • Assists: Marvin Martin is on fire for PSV with 11 assists and they will be happy that the money they paid for Martin is justified in his performances.

Europe

Champions League Group G

PSV just about missed out on progressing in the Champions League with a 3 - 0 loss to Werder Bremen, but even if they had won the game, Porto had picked up a point which would still put Porto through. They do however go through to the Europa League 1st Knockout Round.

Europa League Group H

Al-Sadd made it through by the skin of their teeth with results going their way in the final game! They will join PSV in the Europa League 1st Knockout Round and will hope to pick up form, unlike their lucky escape in the Group Stages.

Game File

Game File: Unfortunately i've had to make this update short due to problems with uploading images. Please check through the save to make sure that your transfers have gone through and there are no problems. I've checked through myself and corrected a few problems, so hopefully there will be very few or even zero errors.

Boom 2nd! Trusted in Schteve all along and nice to see Willian and Saviola doing so well. Also Araujo must have studied up the defence just 23 goals conceded is brilliant! Lethal home form and in good form. Looks like everything is great for Twente!

everything seems to be ok for me except Erik Pieters is on 240K a week :/ not sure how long thats been for as he wasn't at the club for the first few games but then u sorted that n now its just he's on huge wages instead of like the 10k he shuld b on (not sure if 10k is correct)

HSV announce two new signings

Nath Walker has today announce the signings of Mirallas for 7m and Jose Holebas for 550k. These are two transfer that had been agreed before the transfer window shut but complications made it so they could only be announced now.

Inactivity Warning

As of yesterday I have compiled a list of people who are active in this sign-up, which you can see at the bottom in code. Untill the end of this season, I will post an updated list after each update, which is January, February, March, April and May. Before the new transfer window opens for the summer, I will look to remove anybody that is not on that list and replace them with new people who want to take part. I think people have sufficient time up untill the end of the season to become active.

Active List

People who stay...

Ntfbolton1972

NathWalker

Toonbalmy87

B101

TWFL

Animosama

AndyEs

Yakutz

Jpr

High Wage Bug

It has become apparent that there is a high wage bug, which puts players in extreme wages. After doing all the current transfers, I found one player was on 2.4mil per week, whilst several others were on 240k per week. These have been fixed before the save game was released, but in the previous transfer window these were not spotted by me and have been reported by several people. I found a few more myself, but please look through your squads and look at their wages. If their wages appear to be wrong to you, then report them to me and I will look into it and change plus compensate.

130px-River_Plate_logo.png

Club Atlético River Plate Announce New Management

After a season and half of sucking Frank Rijkaard has been asked to step down and River is pleased to announce that they have hired Louis van Gaal as their new Manager.

Van Gaal has been assured by the River chairman that he will be given time to build the squad and train them in his Total Football approach, in any case, he can't do much worse than Rijkaard has done.

Am I inactive? sorry didn't think I was...

This list is only from the period of the last update untill the end of the season, so don't worry if your not on the list right now ;) It's if your not on the list at the end of the season that you need to worry :D

This list is only from the period of the last update untill the end of the season, so don't worry if your not on the list right now ;) It's if your not on the list at the end of the season that you need to worry :D

Oh, ok. I understand now :D

There will be an update later tonight guys. I've holidayed untill the 7th of February which is the official closure of the transfer window. I've done my best to move blocked transfers back to their clubs, but as always you will need to check your squads to be 100% sure.

There will be an update later tonight guys. I've holidayed untill the 7th of February which is the official closure of the transfer window. I've done my best to move blocked transfers back to their clubs, but as always you will need to check your squads to be 100% sure.

Looking forward to it, Hopefully PSV can continue to climb up the league, was only 8points behind on the last update. Cup games n Europa league against Roma will be good aswell

Season 2 Update (Jan 1st - Feb 7th)

Campionato Super League

League Table: At the top of the table, Al-Sadd are still going strong, 6 points clear of PSV who are 2nd. Bologna are still sticking in 3rd place, whilst FC Twente have lost a bit of form and are now 4th, although on the same points as Bologna. Napoli are one of the teams of the month, now in 7th place after some brilliant form. Leeds United are obviously missing Lionel Messi, but they will be hoping their new signings will be able to step up to the plate over the coming months. Celtic are still struggling just like previous months and find themselves in 15th place. The points at the bottom of the table have become a lot more spread out this month with River laying in dead last on just 19 points from 26 games! Newcastle are in 21st with 22 points, Aston Villa in 20th on 24 points and finally Ajax in 19th on 26 points!

League Team Stats

• In Form Team: PSV are the current in form team with some brilliant results this month, whilst Napoli also match their form in the past 5 matches. PSV will be looking to put pressure on Al-Sadd, whilst if Napoli continue with this form, they will reach the top 4 with ease over the next couple of month.
  • Goals Scored: Olympiakos are the team in goalscoring form this month, amassing 48 goals over the season so far! Universidad and Bologna are just 2 goals behind.
  • Conceded: Al-Sadd are still the team to beat here with a rock hard defence. They are beggining to combine their goalscoring with their defence and look formidable at times!

League Players Stats

• Average Rating: Lionel Messi is still at the top as expected, but hasn't played for a while due to injury. Ganso still finds himself in 2nd, whilst Lee Wallace is still in 3rd.
  • Goals: Luis Suarez has made his way to the top of the goalscoring charts with lightning speed! Fulham will hope he continues in this manner.
  • Assists: Marvin Martin is running away with this on 14 assists, whilst the Spanish sensation trails behind on just 9! I think we see a clear winner here if he can stay injury free.

Coppa Titano

Cup Results: Universidad De Chile powered their way through to the Semi Final with a 5 -3 aggregate win, amazing stuff! Bologna are also proving they are a top team with a 4 - 2 aggregate victory over lowly Aston Villa. Gladbach are the underdogs here but put in 2 amazing performances to reach the semi-final. Anji have shocked the cup holders Al-Sadd with an amazing 5 - 4 aggregate victory after extra time! We now know the cup will be changing hands this season, but to who is something for all of us to wonder about!

Game File

Save Game File: As previously stated, you need to look through your transfers and squad, make sure players are where they should be and you also need to check your players wages, to make sure that they are all in order.

Archived