[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

'from previous days' what happened to the transfer window? I thought we could only send pm's when it opened. Guess I missed out on loads of deals a again then :(
PM's that had nothing to do with the transfer window Ri :D I had a stack up of questions and some of them I couldn't answer without opening the game and was busy.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PM's that had nothing to do with the transfer window Ri :D I had a stack up of questions and some of them I couldn't answer without opening the game and was busy.

Oh... Ok then :o. Thought you meant people were sending in transfers :D

HSV announce transfers

Nath Walker and Arsene Wenger are today pleased to announce the signings of 4 new players, they are that of Mertens from PSV for a fee of £7m, Camargo from Gladbach for £5m, Babacar from Olympiakos for £6m and finally in a deal that sees both Yann M'vila and Siem De Jong leaving the club to join up with fulham, for a fee of £16m aswell as the part exchange of Kasami who will join up with his new club HSV after they have trailed him for a couple of seasons now.

Fulham transfers

Giannis Moutsios from Xanthi. £2.25m fee. £450 p/w wages - 19 y/o Foreign transfer

Ivan Piris from Sao Paulo. £9.25m fee. £30k p/w wages - 24 y/o Foreign transfer

Liam Collyer from Swansea. £2.28m compensation. £75 p/w wages - 17 y/o Youth transfe

Carlo Costantini from Roma. £2.8m fee. £635 p/w wages - 17 y/o Youth transfer

Nigel De Jong on loan - £60k p/w

Alex Oxlade-Chaimberlain on loan - £2.46k p/w

Henrique - Free transfer, wage demands unknown

Yann M'vila and Siem De Jong also both join the ranks for a combined fee of £16m & Patjim Kasami going the other way

Yann M'vila will be on £103.5k p/w

Siem De Jong will be on £9.6k p/w

Fulham should have an immense midfield now.

I'm also interested to see how much Ri gets for Messi :lol:

Universidad De Chile Transfers

krysikos papadopolous 16.7 mil

christian Trasch 11mil

youth

kazmierczak 1.2 mil

jesus alberto carrasco 1.7 mil

free players

Dionsio manuel Carrasco 5k

Alberto Yanez 3.5k

loans

sven bender

kyle bartley

Bologna Transfer News

Today, TheGreatTraveler has announced the 2 signings for upcoming season for the Coppa Titano winners. They are Gaston Fernadez and Isaac Vorsah, who come from Estudiantes DLP and Hofenheim, respectively. Fernandez comes with a fee of 11.25M, while Vorsah costs Bologna 15.625M. Fernandez will have a weekly wage of 24, 940 and Vorsah a weekly wage of 64,000. TheGreatTraveler has stated that current manager Di Canio will keep his job.

Olympiakos4.svg

Olympiakos announces first day transfer window:

Transfer In:

Loans

James Milner on loan from Man City - 85k wage

Joel Ekstrand on loan from Udinese - 7.5k wage

Transfers

Martin Olsson - Transfer - 12.25m

Vladimir Weiss - Transfer - 11.25m

Lionel Messi - Transfer - 50m -The big fish

Matias Cahais - Transfer - 5m

Gabriel Heinze - Transfer - 3.5m

Free Transfers

Carlos Villanueva - Free Transfer

Robert Aquafresca - Free Transfer

Fabio Schirone - Youngster Free Transfer

Transfer Out:

Khouma Babacar - to HSV for 6m

Moussa Dembele - to Leeds for Messi transfer

Avraam Papadopoulos - to Bologna for 2m

Facilities Upgrades:

1 x Training Facilities

2 x Youth Facilities

2 x Youth Recruitment

Budget:

0m Transfer Budget - 1.3m Wage Budget

8 x Non-Transfer List:

Ongenda

Areola

Mitroglou

Alfons

Moroni

Fetfatzidis

Tatos

Sissoko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TM all my transactions have been consolidated on this post

Bologna Transfer News

Today, TheGreatTraveler has announced the 2 signings for upcoming season for the Coppa Titano winners. They are Gaston Fernadez and Isaac Vorsah, who come from Estudiantes DLP and Hofenheim, respectively. Fernandez comes with a fee of 11.25M, while Vorsah costs Bologna 15.625M. Fernandez will have a weekly wage of 24, 940 and Vorsah a weekly wage of 64,000. TheGreatTraveler has stated that current manager Di Canio will keep his job.

Glad to see Bologna has a chairman now, because the team deserves one to help improve on their recent success.

Just ran out of electric and it switched laptop off... I've lost all the information on which youngsters and free transfers certain people have asked for :( I apologise if there are any mistakes made now.

just look through the thread chief :)

HSV announce 3 more signings

In what is likely to be the clubs last of the spending in the transfer window HSV have brougth in French RB Mathieu Debuchy on loan aswell as Luis Guilherme for a fee of £3m and wages of £1.5k per week and Guido Pizarro for a fee of £5m with wages of £7.8k per week as their two foreign players.

Walker has said he plans on a few more new faces at the club but these will likely just be free transfers that will act as back up to the team

Bologna Bring In Young Striker

Today, TheGreatTraveler was glad to announce that young striker Luca De Cillis will be joining the club on a free transfer.

"He has a lot of potential, and being only 19 years old, has time to develop." De Cillis, who was released by Inter last June, is seen to be a great header of the ball and a great free-kick taker. He will be on a 10,000 weekly wage.

Gladbach Announce More Summer Transfer Dealings

Following a moderately successful season, chairman Dehler has announced various incoming transfers to attempt to build on this and actually make a push toward the top of the table this season. Joining for fees will be Swansea's Ashley Williams for 7.75m, on £25,750 p/w, Juventus' Christian Pasquato for £7m on £16.5k p/w, and last season's excellent loanee, Thiago of Barcelona for £14m, on £134k p/w. These three will be joined by Miralem Sulejmani and Andrey Arshavin on free transfers.

Joining on loan will be Bayern Munich's Luiz Gustavo , and two youngsters will also be joining. Atalanta's Ludovico Spano for £2.8m, on £275 p/w, and AC Milan's Robero Gandola for £2.8m and on £600 p/w.

Finally, Dehler has also agreed a deal to sign Nuri Sahin from Hamburg, for £17m. Igor De Camargo will be going the other way for £5m.

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Confirm Transfers

Al-Sadd confirm the loan signing of Nene from Paris Saint Germain who will earn £73.7k Per Week

Al-Sadd confirm the loan signing of Jaime from Udinese who will earn 5k Per Week

Al-Sadd confirm the free transfer of Pizzi who will earn 10k Per Week

Al-Sadd confirm the free transfer of Mirel Radoi who will earn 10k Per Week

Al-Sadd confirm the free transfer of Rafael Sobis who will earn 5k Per Week

130px-River_Plate_logo.png

Club Atlético River Plate Announce New Transfers

River are signing Igor Chaykovskyi from Shakhtar to River for 4.25M with a salary of 11,500.

Free transfers

1) Ignacio Cruz (CA 114, £3,500)

2) Jassem Khamis Mohammed (CA 100, £2,000)

Loans:

1) Martin Kelly on from Liverpool

2) José Campaña from Sevilla

ISSUE.

two players have put down debuchy as loan signings.

does TM have message times? If not do either of you have it in your sent box?

Thought I'd point it out now rather than have it noticed later :p

ISSUE.

Ah, good spot. I know I definitely sent mine right as my clock rolled over to 1pm today [as well as a precaution last night because I thought other people were]...

That wouldn't help much, because I was keeping a list in order of who asked for who first. Allows me to check if a player is available or not and if I miss it, I can check back to see who asked for the player first.

do you still have the messages in your inbox ?

ISSUE.

Thanks for pointing that out, NathWalker was the first out of anyone to put in a PM.

150px-SSC_Napoli.svg.png

Napoli strive for world domination

San Marino's third best team (debatable, sure) today strengthened their squad yet further with the signings of Spanish holding midfielder Javi Martinez for £15.75m, on a wage of £72k p/week as well as snapping up former Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge on a free transfer (wage of £10k). The club also bolstered their youth sides, adding speedy Brazilian striker Reginaldo from Sao Paulo for a fee of £5.75m (wage of £6.6k p/week) and Czech midfield ace Pavel Mach from RB Salzburg - £2.6m, wage of £2.25k p/week.

Players available for sale or loan:

Thulani Serano - 2.8m

Djamel Abdoun - 750k

Petar Grbic - 400k

David Fuster - 750k

Sergey Kodrat'ev - 220k

Ivan Gonzalez - 210k

Other players are for sale, just inquire

All transfer fees are negotiable

Players NOT for sale:

Ongenda

Areola

Sissoko

Evans

Lloris

Mitroglou

Fetzfatidis

Moroni

Schena

Soldado

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Confirm More Transfers

Foreign Transfers

Al-Sadd will sign Inigo Martinez for £12.5mil, earning £12.5k Per Week

Al-Sadd will sign Sebastian Corchia for £9.75mil, earning £23.5k Per Week

Youth Transfers

Al-Sadd will sign youngster Gianpiero Maniero for £1.27mil, earning £500 Per Week

Al-Sadd will sign youngster Michele De Vincenzo for £4.6mil, earning £900 Per Week

Bologna Keep bringing Defenders!!!

Another defender has arrived at Bologna today in the form of Avraam Papadopoulos for 2M from Olympiacos. He will have a weekly wage of 68,250.

Also, Johnny Leveron has been placed on the Transfer List, with 100K probably enough to pry the Honduran defender from Bologna.

He is not alone, as Henry Gimenez is also Transfer Listed, with 2.5M supposed to be Bologna's asking price for the midfielder.

I have between £10mil - £20mil to spend if anyone has any players they either don't want or can't afford to keep. Any positions except Goalkeepers and they must have finished last season with an AVMR of 7.00 or above, unless they are youth players.

Moussa Dembele - Too many players in teh same position and i reallydont need him. Good left winger/striker, but im trying to get my youngsters up and i cant with him in the squad.

Transfer fee is negotiable :)

Twente bring in Two

Twente have made two big money signings with Kleber signing from Porto for a fee of £12.5m and wages of £12k p/w. Whilst Giuliano from Dnipro has also been brought in for £11m and wages of £15k p/w.

The club are hoping these two will add to the high level of quality already present at the club and hope it will push the club on to challenge properly for the title.

165px-Leeds_United_Logo.png

Messi Has been signed by Olympiakos for 55 million. Leeds will also get Moussa Dembele as part of the Deal but will be letting Cahias go the the other way.

Leeds have also signed Collocini and Adebayor from HSV for a combined fee of 18 million.

They would also like to announce the signings of Walter Samuel (30k p/w), Marcell Jansen (15k p/w) and Logan Bailly (10k p/w) on free transfers

Moussa Dembele - Too many players in teh same position and i reallydont need him. Good left winger/striker, but im trying to get my youngsters up and i cant with him in the squad.

Transfer fee is negotiable :)

you sold him to me in the exchange deal for Messi :) Did you forget?

Some people are really going for it this window, I won't bow to the pressure and join the super big spenders club!

Expect Fulham to drop down the table, maybe even to the bottom half, but also expect us to profit this season (maybe a bit optimistic, but here's hoping!)

Olympiakos4.svg

Olympiakos officially announce the acquisition of Lionel Messi for a cool 55m. Details of the deal are as follows

Transfering out to Leeds:

Moussa Dembele and 55m

Transfer in to Olympiakos:

Lionel Messi

Matias Cahais

More details coming in the next few days. This maneuver surely solidifies the offensive juggernaut that is Olympiakos under the tutelage of Joachim Low. This talanted squad is going for it all and will make a run to finally win a championship this year and for years to come.

After hearing the news, Giannis Fetfatzidis pee'd in his pants for the opportunity to learn from this god-like icon.

(If you guys dont know, Giannis Fetfatzidis is regarded as the greek Messi)

Olympiakos4.svg

Olympiakos officially announce the acquisition of Lionel Messi for a cool 55m. Details of the deal are as follows

Transfering out to Leeds:

Moussa Dembele and 55m

Transfer in to Olympiakos:

Lionel Messi

Matias Cahais

More details coming in the next few days. This maneuver surely solidifies the offensive juggernaut that is Olympiakos under the tutelage of Joachim Low. This talanted squad is going for it all and will make a run to finally win a championship this year and for years to come.

After hearing the news, Giannis Fetfatzidis pee'd in his pants for the opportunity to learn from this god-like icon.

(If you guys dont know, Giannis Fetfatzidis is regarded as the greek Messi)

i thought the greek messi was Ninis :lol:

Archived