[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transfer Budget: £45mil (Approx £7mil remaining)

Wage Budget: £900k

Can you please block the transfers of Isco, Santi Cazorla, Julio Baptista, and Martin Demichelis (aswell as my new players).

Also, with us stating our budgets again now, does this count as our one change to the budget, or can we still change it at january if we haven't already?

Important Notice - Must Read

Ok guys, I'm now continueing the game untill the end of the transfer window. I will then upload the save. Please read carefully the following points.

• Once the new uploaded save is up, check that I have done all the transfers you have requested and confirmed. I noticed late on I had missed the Muamba transfer and sorted that out, but that goes to show I can make mistakes, afterall I have done a hell of a lot of editing :D
  • Save Game will be uploaded with each monthly update.
  • It is down to you to make sure that none of your players who you have bought leave the club, by checking when I upload. I can't remember who people have bought, which is why i've decided this.
  • It is down to you to make sure your Blocked Players are still at the club, if they aren't this can easily be fixed. I will keep an eye on them as much as I can.
  • Anymore confirmation posts (i.e. transfers, manager sackings etc) must contain the club you are managing. I can't always remember who you are managing and it makes life easier for me.

If there is anything else, I will let you guys know. Doing the above will make things run smoothly and help me a lot.

Transfer Budget: £45mil (Approx £7mil remaining)

Wage Budget: £900k

Can you please block the transfers of Isco, Santi Cazorla, Julio Baptista, and Martin Demichelis (aswell as my new players).

Also, with us stating our budgets again now, does this count as our one change to the budget, or can we still change it at january if we haven't already?

This wont count as your 1 budget change, I just need confirmation.

Olympiakos

Block transfers:

Torosidis

Papadopoulos

Mirallas

Mellberg -

Sell the rest of the team :)

Wage Budget:

£475k

Transfer Budget:

£0 - not including whatever i spent myself

Facilities:

increase training facilities 1 time for £3.5m

Balance:

Whatever is left over

Universidad De Chile

Transfer budget £2Million i think

wage Budget 200k

Block transfer just of the players iv brought in :): Kara ,Darwin Quintero Dybala , Tobias F

TM, Joachim Low seems to be fond of Kara and purchased him. Please fix it.

Edit: In addition, can you upgrade my training facilities or will it wait till next window?

TM Willian has gone from FC Twente to AC Milan.

And I don't think my manager seemed to notice any of the players I brought in as they are all in the reserves... :confused:

Just played the first week as my signings in the u18 squad and wanted to see if they play and most are in squad so shouldn't be a problem.

Interestingly in the one weekend of fixtures one of the new managers is under threat of sack already, and he won 3-0, to go top of the league!!!

TM Willian has gone from FC Twente to AC Milan.

And I don't think my manager seemed to notice any of the players I brought in as they are all in the reserves... :confused:

I already noticed this one and sorted it :) I'm not sure why, but they don't get moved? They still play for the first team though.

All of the players that were transferred to River are on the U18 squad and are ineligible?

Talal El Karkouri, Osmer Ferreyra, Marcelo Barovero and Esteban Granero

Will this be sorted out by the manager?

They are still in the first team and playing, don't worry :)

Napoli:

Mazzarri is a goon. He's sold Maggio and Dossena for a combined £12.5m. Completely ruins both wings... Could I get that chucked on my transfer budget please as well as an extra £65k p/week on the wage budget. Also, could I get Hamsik and Carlos Fierro back please :)

Everything else looks ok - Owen Coyle has made some decent signings as well along with getting £3 million for Zat Knight.

Mixed bag of results to start with especially disappointed to lose at home to Ajax. Filling ground though so far so might have to expand at some point

The link takes you to the download page, it's not a direct link to the file.

Also, make sure you click the download link slightly further down (i.e. not the one that takes you to a silly installer file)

Mixed bag of results to start with especially disappointed to lose at home to Ajax. Filling ground though so far so might have to expand at some point

Interesting to see it all so close, who'd have predicted Colo Colo top after 4 games?! Speaking of Predictions, anyone fancy hazarding some guesses?

For me:

League Winners: Malaga

Top scorer: Samuel Eto'o (Anji)

Best Player: Santi Cazorla (Malaga)

If you can think of any other categories, chuck them in :D

My Newcastle squad looks good other than issues discussed earleir TM.

On the field not too bad, Pardew brought more cash in than spent and 7 points from 12 not bad.

Special mention for new signing Sven Schipplock with 3 goals in 4! Not a bad spend so far!

Archived