FMCU's All-Time Hall of Fame (and Shame!)

AK22

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dahamane Bagayoko (Roma 2029/2030)

Categories:

- most league goals in a season (46)

- most total goals in a season (53)

New categories which I think make sense, albeit I think these are going to be beaten very easily:

- most man of the match awards in a season (15)

- highest average rating in a season (7.80)

I'd also submit this for most goals scored in World Cup, because that was awesome, but I don't think it's a good idea to start doing this for particular competitions otherwise we're going to start having "most assists in the Romanian 4th division group C" categories. :D

Top Goalscorer in a Season

97 - Dejan Vukojevic (Bourneview 2034/35) - submitted by dafuge

Top League Goalscorer in a Season

64 - Dejan Vukojevic (Bourneview 2034/35) - submitted by dafuge

Most Assists in a Season

46 - Ramil Yershov (Bourneview 2034/35) submitted by dafuge

Most Man of the Matches in a Season

23 - Dejan Vukojevic (Bourneview 2034/35) - submitted by dafuge

Highest Average Rating in a Season (min. 20 appearances)

8.65 Dejan Vukojevic (Bourneview 2030/31) - submitted by dafuge

I've updated all of these :)

When you break your own existing record, what do you all think should happen to the old one?

For example, dafuge has broken his existing top league goalscorer record, with 64 goals now. This has beaten his previous best record of 50 goals. Do you think we should still list the 50 goals as the second best in this category even though it's come from the same player from the same team in the same career?

I'm inclined to say that we should only be listing your best records, so when you break your own records, the old one is no longer included in the standings. Otherwise the categories could end up being dominated by a small number of teams. Hope that makes sense! :D

I also think there should be no more than 3-5 listed for each record either. I know its nice to see our own stuff up there, but we should be aiming to make the 'Top 5' of each category or something.

I've basically lost interest in this thread as it turned out differently than I thought it would, but I agree there should be only one entrance per person per category, and only top 5. It's probably a nightmare to manage already, so more than that would be terrible.

I better mention it in here as well, my save game has become corrupted meaning I've lost a season of my game. Unfortunately this season (2035/36) was one which contained a lot of my goalscoring records I've submitted to this thread.

I will be continuing my game, but I'm having to replay this entire season. Up to you really, but do my records need to be removed?

I don't see a problem with keeping it in, as we've still got the screenshot links, but I can amend if necessary. Shame about your save being corrupted like that :(

If you don't mind removing my records from that season and replacing them with my previous ones, I would appreciate it.

I've set another couple while replaying that season (although not quite as impressive) so I'd rather have those ones. I'll post them here once I've finished my season.

And the records just keep falling

Proof

Category: Longest Goal Drought

Team Managed: Persijap

Player: Jhon van Beukering

Length: 28 hours

Added this one.

If you don't mind removing my records from that season and replacing them with my previous ones, I would appreciate it.

I've set another couple while replaying that season (although not quite as impressive) so I'd rather have those ones. I'll post them here once I've finished my season.

No probs. I've taken the corrupt ones out, and put back in the previous one (I think!). Let me know if I've missed any though :)

Biggest Win

1. Bourneview 14-0 Armagh (14/1/2036) - submitted by dafuge

Most Goals Scored in a Match

14 - Bourneview 14-0 Armagh (14/1/2036) - submitted by dafuge

Highest Scoring Game

2. Bourneview 14-0 Armagh (14/1/2036) - submitted by dafuge

Most Games Won in Row

64 - Bourneview (2035/36) - submitted by dafuge

Most Games Without Losing

84 - Bourneview (2035/36) - submitted by dafuge

Most Goals Scored in a Game

7 - Dejan Vukojevic (Bourneview vs Glenavon 26.1.36) - submitted by dafuge

[/url]

Biggest Win1. Bourneview 14-0 Armagh (14/1/2036) - submitted by dafugeMost Goals Scored in a Match14 - Bourneview 14-0 Armagh (14/1/2036) - submitted by dafugeHighest Scoring Game2. Bourneview 14-0 Armagh (14/1/2036) - submitted by dafugeMost Games Won in Row64 - Bourneview (2035/36) - submitted by dafugeMost Games Without Losing84 - Bourneview (2035/36) - submitted by dafugeMost Goals Scored in a Game7 - Dejan Vukojevic (Bourneview vs Glenavon 26.1.36) - submitted by dafuge
Category: Biggest Win (International)Score: 9-0 England - KazakhstanLink to image: http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu327/flamers1500/FM12/280.pngLink to video:
Date: 14.10.2020I would like to point out that is was Wright's 4th caps, no goals. So goes and puts 6 in :D

Updated these two.

mariandinustatsplayings.pngI think he takes the goal drought by 6 hours... I'll post the actual time when he next scores, could be a long wait though.At least his passing accuracy is ok?

By my calculations, I make this just short of 14 hours without scoring. The record is 28 hours. I may be being thick, so let me know if you disagree :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived