FMCU's All-Time Hall of Fame (and Shame!)

AK22

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers- I've added these :)

With FM13 coming soon, what direction would people like to see this thread go?

Should we be looking to start a new thread for FM13 records? Or keep this one, and just update if/when people improve on their new games?

If the majority wanted a new thread to be set-up, I think I would need to pass the reigns of the Hall of Fame over to someone else (I've had a new job since May, and don't get so much free time as I used to), so wouldn't be able to do it justice. There's probably plenty of ways to improve the way it's done too, so a fresh perspective might be a good thing- I'm sure the FMCU community will have some ideas!

If it was decided to keep the existing thread, I'll probably be able to keep it updated once a week, as there won't be such a regular stream of posts coming in.

Either way, I don't mind, so I'll go with the majority :)

I would start a new one and unsticky this....and then make a rule as to a top 5 or 10.

Agreed. It won't be as much fun if we can hardly ever update it (and to my mind records aren't really comparable between versions), although it will clearly depend on someone being willing to do it.

Fixing it at a top 5 would also be good, should save on work.

A new one for FM13 makes sense, as the game tends to change between versions.

Those of us probably not getting FM13 will be left out in the cold though.

Having both an FM13 and a "forever" records thread is probably too much work, it would certainly require two people to keep it up to date.

I prefer the idea of keeping it as all time records, is every record in these ones from FM12?

EDIT - Actually looking at the records in the opening post some of mine are not for FM12 so I personally see no reason to change it.

Mine are almost all from FM11. Maybe we should have a new one each year, but for that 'FM year', not necessarily that version, which also stops it becoming mostly impossible to have anything new to put in eventually.

Potentially, we could run this thread alongside another, although as I've said, I don't really have the time to set-up a new thread.

Perhaps we need to have a FMCU vote? And a volunteer to run the new thread :D

Volker Rahlfs

Ajax 2024/2025

entering for:

most man of the match - 16

best average rating in a season - 7.86

unfortunately it'll take down Bagayoko from the average rating board. :(

Forget this, the man bettered everything the following season. :D

Volker Rahlfs

Ajax 2025/2026

top league goalscorer in a season - 45

most man of the matches in a season - 19

best average rating in a season - 8.05

would also get in the top goalscorer all competitions if he had scored just one more. :( At least Bagayoko will remain there.

Potentially, we could run this thread alongside another, although as I've said, I don't really have the time to set-up a new thread.

Having a version specific and this, all-time, thread might be the way to go given that this one is not just FM12. Or just not have a version specific one, records will be rarer but perhaps sweeter when they do happen. Eventually this one will be almost static, but that's the nature of records - over time they get harder to break.

And, yes, I know I have changed my thinking.

I agree, that might be the best of both worlds. If you're happy to keep running this as an all-time FMCU thread, I'm happy to volunteer to run an FM13 specific thread.

I agree, that might be the best of both worlds. If you're happy to keep running this as an all-time FMCU thread, I'm happy to volunteer to run an FM13 specific thread.

I'm happy with this. As I've said, I don't really have enough time to start up a new thread, but I'm still 'active' enough to keep this one updated every now and again.

Unless anyone has any strong objections, I propose this as the way forward :thup:

Forget this, the man bettered everything the following season. :D

Volker Rahlfs

Ajax 2025/2026

top league goalscorer in a season - 45

most man of the matches in a season - 19

best average rating in a season - 8.05

would also get in the top goalscorer all competitions if he had scored just one more. :( At least Bagayoko will remain there.

One improved record for Rahlfs in the following season:

Volker Rahlfs

Ajax 2026/27

best average rating in a season - 8.21

• 2 weeks later...

Updated :)

SLB4eve - do you have a career thread in here? Kind of need to have one of those going first before you can submit any records. If you do, could you post the link in here? There's quite a lot of threads active at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I played one game that qualifies for a few records in the Hall of Fame

I'll give the link first and list the records below: Persija-Persidago 1-8

Category: Most Goals scored in a game (player)

Team Managed: Persidago Gorontalo

Result: 6

Screenshot: Abraham Tobias Solossa

Link to Career Thread: [FM13] The Limboto Limbo

Category: The perfect 10 club

Result: Abraham Tobias Solossa

Screenshot: Abraham Tobias Solossa

Link to Career Thread: [FM13] The Limboto Limbo

Category: Quickest Hat-trick

Result: 8 mins