FM WeeGiE Data Update Thread

Michael F

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FM WeeGiE are looking for scouts from countries outside the UK to help out with the Football Manager Update.

Main Duties

- Searching for football related news on the internet such as transfers, loans, injuries, bans etc and posting them onto the fm weegie forum.

Person Specification

- You must have a strong interest in the Football Manager Series.

- Attention to detail

- Write in fluent English

- Good at researching reliable information from websites (BBC, SKY etc)

- Work well within a team

Other

Obviously as we are an update by the community for the community, we do not pay.

If you are interested please send me an email to fmweegieupdate(at)gmail.com with the following info

Name:

Nationality:

What country you would like to scout:

Why you would be a good scout?

cheers

michael

Because Doughty is/was still the owner, so it wouldn't be easy.

this much i know.. spent the time adding him into the game (along with history) and now it dumps out whenever i try an talk to my board.. :(

i dont really think the ownership come's into it.. As far as i know, John W. Henry is the primary owner (he holds like 1 share more) of Liverpool but Werner is still the clubs chairman IRL and in SI's database.. that's why you rarely see interviews from Werner and usually more from Henry..

I'm really looking forward to the release of the file. While I'm aware of the difficulties in announcing a definite release date, is there any chance of an ETA? Even something non-definite like 'by the end of the month'.

The risk is that the longer you take to release the file, the chances increase that SI release their patch and data update and that all your hard work is then undone.

Reading through the thread, it appears MG said it would possibly be out in the first weekend of February and there's been no indication since of what's happened since then to delay it for so long.

Would be great if it's out so soon; just in time to start a new career game at the weekend :D

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the delay for the update, i have been really busy with work and other people who help have had other various things going on so we have not been able to get it out as quick as we wanted. We have decided we will get the update out sometime this friday as due to the impending patch if we don't get the update all our work will be for nothing.

Unfortunately due to various work and personal stuff our update this friday may not be as high quality as usual but we will be doing updates once the final patch comes out up till the end of the summer transfer window, with a release in early September and hopefully normal service will be resumed then.

Im going to update this thread title and opening post so everyone is aware of the next release

Thanks for your patience

Michael

Main Duties

- Searching for football related news on the internet such as transfers, loans, injuries, bans etc and posting them onto the fm weegie forum.

Person Specification

- You must have a strong interest in the Football Manager Series.

- Attention to detail

- Write in fluent English

- Good at researching reliable information from websites (BBC, SKY etc)

- Work well within a team

Other

Obviously as we are an update by the community for the community, we do not pay.

If you are interested please send me an email fmweegieupdate(at)gmail.com with the following info

Name:

Nationality:

What country you would like to scout:

Why you would be a good scout?

cheers

michael

We are still looking for scouts mainly for the following countries

England (non league)

France

Italy

Spain

Scotland

South America

There will be other countries too but if your interested send me an email at the above and we can see what we can do.

Ok guys this is coming on ok, i've weaved abit of my magic and let Michael and M.G have a breather :D as Michael says it might not be up to our capable great standards :cool: but it will still be of high quality, i added rangers admin and point deduction

It will be worked on even more before tomorrows release :thup:

All the major stuff is coverd I've checked but there's bound to be odd thing missing :)

it is like painting the forth bridge......

thanks for the work but you can never keep up with injuries/sackings/contract extensions etc etc

thats why I use fmrte as much as possible or you lose track of enjoying game and get too tied up in editing

Two questions which might have already been answered as I didn't read the whole thread :p

1. Is this released today?

2. Will players, such as Sturridge, have their position set as to what they play in real life? (Sturridge plays RW yet on the game he is only a dark green!)

Archived