[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wanted to give it a try with wolves as well without signings, this is what happened vs City ;)

cBPoa.jpg

Really great work on the tactic Fuss!

Thanks a lot for the screenshot, I'm trying to encourage more people to take them. You'll find it's in the user gallery on the front page.

That's an even better result than I've had, well done, it's great for people to see it's not just me making um work, anybody can!

The same size I've suggested for the last 4 years whenever anyone asks that question - The appropriate size for your team.
You say that, but how do you determine that to your team. example Manchester United max?

Norwich small?

You say that, but how do you determine that to your team. example Manchester United max?

Norwich small?

Essentially yes, but it requires a little more thought in an ideal world:

Big Pitch - if you want to stretch the opposition and create space...this will also stretch you, so you need to be confident that you're team is usually going to be the dominant force at home. It will create more open attacking play, but your defence will suffer.

Small Pitch - if you want to prevent the opposition from stretching you and creating space between your defenders...this will make it harder for you to find pockets of space. Your defence will benefit, but your attack will suffer.

Normal pitch - no distinct disadvantage or advantages.

So I don't base it on my team per say, I usually have a small pitch if I want a tight defence and a large pitch if I want more attack. Normal is the default for most teams.

Fuss I won the first 6 games in an incredible way, gonna post some screens later. First tactic this year to work for me!

Nice

excellent mate, unbelievable tactic the best :D

Thanks

What is the difference between Fusstidious V2.0 and Fuss Final V1.0? Which is better?

Fusstidious V2.0 is the new tactic. Fuss Final V1.0 was a beta of the new tactic for testing.

Just been using this . It seems to be solid will continue but early signs are good :thup:

Press image 4 bigger pic

Sheffield_Wednesday_Fixtures_Fixtures.png

Beat Man City and Draw with Spurs is excellent. The draw with Norwich is very interesting - I tend to struggle with scrappy teams that use 4231's, the likes of Swansea for instance, I'd be really interested to know what formation Norwich used.

Beat Man City and Draw with Spurs is excellent. The draw with Norwich is very interesting - I tend to struggle with scrappy teams that use 4231's, the likes of Swansea for instance, I'd be really interested to know what formation Norwich used.

Here you go mi old china

Norwich_v_Sheff_Wed_Information_Formations.png

Thanks,

there's definitely a little work to be done against single strikers with pushed up wingers. Might be a case of playing with the marking, I'll see how we go and have a little play.

Had a little flutter with this tactic as Man United was very impressed with the football and results (never eve got to full accomplishment).

Going to start a new game as Grimsby Town my home town team i'll report back after 10 games in :) Vish Me Luck ;)

Had a little flutter with this tactic as Man United was very impressed with the football and results (never eve got to full accomplishment).

Going to start a new game as Grimsby Town my home town team i'll report back after 10 games in :) Vish Me Luck ;)

Here I Am After 10 League games! 9 Wins, 1 Loss (Went down to 10 men and was by far the better team)

League Table!

Tactic is still not fully fluid. I think i should take the league but at the moment after taking 27 points from 30 and being 3rd is mental!

bsf.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best result so far! Played most the second half with 10 men and still dominated! Tactic is accomplished everywhere now but still NOT fluid , so things can get even better.........:rolleyes:

The other 3 goals was from Shabani Nonda who is on fire ATM no physical stats so he's rotating with counago.

Funny thing is, i'm still using the BETA tactic and winning like all my games with very high score lines. So if this is anything to go by, your latest version should be amazing!

The only criticism i have for your BETA is that the right striker barely scores a thing, and seeing as I have rooney there, he really should be scoring more.

Ill probs try the latest version at the end of the season, or when i become dissatisfied with the beta.

Archived