[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with the consistency comments! It definitely depends on team talks , tactic fluidity levels & players. Determination as a stat can never be underestimated.

I've played 21 games won 19 lost 2 (the two i lost was due to me being down to 10 men both times) This with a club who is predicted 7th.

I disagree with the consistency comments! It definitely depends on team talks , tactic fluidity levels & players. Determination as a stat can never be underestimated.

I've played 21 games won 19 lost 2 (the two i lost was due to me being down to 10 men both times) This with a club who is predicted 7th.

Agreed. As with all of Fusses tactics you need to be aware of morale and get your team talks right. Been away for a while but with the new patch started a Newcastle saved and in first two seasons won everything with coterminosity. Then I came across this new tactic and is an incredibly strong tactic especially with the two stiker up top!! good work yet again man!

My teamtalk are perfect, my morale is very huge but i still can loss against weaker team than me.

I struggle against high pressure teams, cause with hold the ball, the players tend to loose the ball being pressured instead of making a pass to a teammate.

Maybe tweaking to turn off hold the ball ?

My teamtalk are perfect, my morale is very huge but i still can loss against weaker team than me.

I struggle against high pressure teams, cause with hold the ball, the players tend to loose the ball being pressured instead of making a pass to a teammate.

Maybe tweaking to turn off hold the ball ?

just try it and see what results u get, it also depends on the skills of your players

I've been away for the weekend and wow.

So many amazingly positive comments. Looks like we've got the best tactic so far up and running here :) I'm off to Hough's thread to gloat (J/K I've much love for Hough).

There are a couple struggling against weaker teams - be aggressive and cautious with your team-talks (see the guide in OP)...you'll probably find your team isn't focussed enough after beating bigger teams. You don't want your players to be 'happy'...ideally you want them to be 'fired up' and/or motivated. Happy doesn't win games.

More to come during the week, I'm cream-crackered though so will be a couple of days before I'm back and posting.

I've been away for the weekend and wow.

So many amazingly positive comments. Looks like we've got the best tactic so far up and running here :) I'm off to Hough's thread to gloat (J/K I've much love for Hough).

There are a couple struggling against weaker teams - be aggressive and cautious with your team-talks (see the guide in OP)...you'll probably find your team isn't focussed enough after beating bigger teams. You don't want your players to be 'happy'...ideally you want them to be 'fired up' and/or motivated. Happy doesn't win games.

More to come during the week, I'm cream-crackered though so will be a couple of days before I'm back and posting.

Been doing that. I find when im play against teams with 451 I struggle

End Of Season Report Using Fusstidious V2.

Games Played - 52

Games Won - 44

Games Drawn - 6

Games Lost - 7

Goals scored - 177 (3.4 p/g)

Goals Conceded - 66 (1.2 p/g)

Goal Difference - 111

Win % - 77

Final League Table

leaguea.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fixture List

fixturesi.png

The last 5 games here was done by my assistant as i went on a well deserved holiday otherwise i think i would of won all them aswell.

Player Stats

pstats.png

FA Trophy Final

fatfinal.png

Amazing Tactic FuSS, all the games i lost was due to me going down to 10 men or getting the team talk a bit wrong (but when you get the teamtalk right it destroys teams) Also i bolstered my squad in january with 5 new signings so that upset the rhythm of things and went through a bit of a rocky patch but was very happy to do the non-league double considering i was predicted to finish 7th & get to the fourth round of the FA Trophy.

I also broke a Grimsby record going 20 games without losing!!!

Great Tactic!!!

KUTGW!

crags, can i ask what match prep you use? and workload?

I cant seem to get the tactic working this time around..

What fuss suggests in op. not changed it

i just seem to struggle v rubbish teams though :confused:

Hi guys,

I'm playing with last patch (12.2.2 ?) and this tactic is a not good at all for me. I'm playing FC Nantes, in french Ligue 2. I conceed a penalty every game !! I conceed also a red card every game.

I'm currently at 4 defeats in a row. :(

I think people struggling against weaker teams is due to the team being complacent and over confident. Especially if your team is already in a good run of form and up against a team who on paper shouldn't win the players can let it get to their head, aggressive talks and expecting a win always works for me as it in a way brings them back to earth.

Great tactic though, used for all the pre-season, lost 2 friendlies albeit against a LOT stronger opposition. First game in the league drew 2-2, although I hugely dominated the game and it was only because of an injury time penalty that they scored. I've won all the games since, with numerous CCC's and have never really looked like losing, if only my strikers were more clinical I wouldn't be in squeaky bum time when it hits 80+ mins and I'm only a goal ahead despite having 5 CCC's.. no fault of the tactic though, just the players. Quality work Fuss, I've started to enjoy this game so big thumbs up to you my man :thup:

I think people struggling against weaker teams is due to the team being complacent and over confident. Especially if your team is already in a good run of form and up against a team who on paper shouldn't win the players can let it get to their head, aggressive talks and expecting a win always works for me as it in a way brings them back to earth.

I do agree with what you said but still so that and struggle. I'm not saying it's the tactic fault at all. just find it strange though.

Season over I did the treble all the cups though, Still a good league position

The tactic is really solid maybe just lacks in the attack like some tactics on here, but saying that they are not so good in defence, but this is really good in that department. I would suggest to people who want a tactic for the latest patch than this is the tactic for you.

the wingers. I've noticed that "striker" types do much better here than playmakers or traditional wingers but like fuss say the need to be able to knock the ball past the the paler like Lennon does, I say this as i found my wingers getting into so many good scoring positions. so i retained a couple of strikers and i did much better to wards the end of the season.

Can't argue with what I won but it seemed a like I wasn't scoring as much as I should have and killing games given my dominance in them. (Maybe might be my players)

So that the only criticize i got

my final fixtures

Sheffield_Wednesday_Fixtures_Fixtures_4.png

League Table

Barclays_Premier_League_Overview_Stages_2.png

The FA Cup Final

Sheff_Wed_v_Man_Utd_Split_View_2.png

CL Final

Olympique_Lyonnais_v_Sheff_Wed_Split_View.png

Can't argue with what I won but it seemed a like I wasn't scoring as much as I should have and killing games given my dominance in them. (Maybe might be my players)

Completely agree with this, a lot of the games I'm dominating and don't look in any threat of losing to only be 1 goal ahead of them for them to score from a corner/penalty. No fault of the tactic at all, it's doing its job creating the chances, it's just getting annoying consistantly dropping points from not being able to take chances. I'm currently manager of Gangneung City in the Korean N-League (2nd division) and I got a striker with 13 finishing pace and composure, yet he still fluffs almost every chance despite with those stats you'd expect him to tuck them away, especially at this level. KUTGW though Fuss, the best tactic on this forum right now..

Completely agree with this, a lot of the games I'm dominating and don't look in any threat of losing to only be 1 goal ahead of them for them to score from a corner/penalty. No fault of the tactic at all, it's doing its job creating the chances, it's just getting annoying consistantly dropping points from not being able to take chances. I'm currently manager of Gangneung City in the Korean N-League (2nd division) and I got a striker with 13 finishing pace and composure, yet he still fluffs almost every chance despite with those stats you'd expect him to tuck them away, especially at this level. KUTGW though Fuss, the best tactic on this forum right now..
Yeah you can see it's only a minor adjust meant away. To get it to get x-amount of goals

wow that was btw my first post actually haha... anyway i want to test this tactic with Swansea. You think i could have a go with it ?? Dyer/Routlegde/sinclair on wingers i think ? would Verratti be a good CM in this tactic?

wow that was btw my first post actually haha... anyway i want to test this tactic with Swansea. You think i could have a go with it ?? Dyer/Routlegde/sinclair on wingers i think ? would Verratti be a good CM in this tactic?
I would say so But i would put a ball winner next to him

Atm i'm trying some tweaks :

- crag's tweak on the two strikers + target man ticked

- playmaker ticked with the 2 MCs selected as playmakers + no roam from position and no hold the ball on the MCs

Like most of you I'm generally dominating big teams, and the smaller teams using single strikers do give me most of the scares. This is something I'm currently looking at.

The fact that everyone is having massive cup success is an interesting addition to the small team problem.

In cups, teams will generally attack, as playing defensive in a knock-out competition is not usually an option. Big teams will generally attack as they are big teams! Small teams will tend to play defensive and counter-attacking...

...given the problems with small single striker teams and the cup success I'd say we've got a counter-attacking issue. Which can often be a defensive-line/offside issue.

All I can do is play more games and test more at this stage and look for patterns. But if any of you can put up your end of season 'assist' page from the analysis section (the bit that shows where opposition goals and assists came from on the pitch), then that would really help me cut out the issues - not to mention it gives us that lovely community built tactic touch :)

The formation doesn't work with Liverpool at all, did ok in pre-season but its rubbish once the season actually starts. You get dominated by everyone, and I mean by teams like Blackburn and its lucky if you score a goal a game. And I've followed the instructions given at the start too

Atm i'm trying some tweaks :

- crag's tweak on the two strikers + target man ticked

- playmaker ticked with the 2 MCs selected as playmakers + no roam from position and no hold the ball on the MCs

How is the striker tweak working for you?

Archived