[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

Crag, if i understand well, u have unticked roam and hold up ball in the original version and u have left it ticked with ur defensive tweaked version (for the last 30min of the game) ?
Yes thats right. I felt with the defensive version if they still had them ticked it would help the counter attack.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes i'm still using from 65/75 but i left the strikers with hold up ball and roam on as it a counter attacking tactic, still working very nice.its just a habit now but it see games out for me so i suppose its good lol.

And yes Wes might be down to striker quality

Well im sticking with your striker tweak and then the counter attack/game see out from 65/75 mins.

Well i know this will cheer you up Adam Le Fondre just put 6 past Sheff Utd. Currently 3rd after 30 games in the championship i'm chasing down those automatic places hate playoffs (well hate losing in the playoffs)

Crags - I think i may have been a bit over critical when i said about Striker quality for my level i believe there quite good.

Le Fondre - 26 League Games / 39 League Goals

Elford-Alliyu - 30 League Games / 19 League Goals

Backup Strikers

Zapata-Caicedo

Hoesen

Le Fondre is going sick with your striker tweak! Like Thierry Henry (in his Arsenal days) on horse steroids.

Been trying out this striker tweak as well, since implementing it I've scored 13 in 3 games. Seems to increase the attacking threat of the whole team, the strikers also seem to get in a lot more dangerous crosses.

If these kind of results hold up this will be pretty much unbeatable IMO.

Alfie Looks unstoppable good to see you smash Utd. Wes do you play him right are left striker??

Been trying out this striker tweak as well, since implementing it I've scored 13 in 3 games. Seems to increase the attacking threat of the whole team, the strikers also seem to get in a lot more dangerous crosses.

If these kind of results hold up this will be pretty much unbeatable IMO.

yes from the early signs looks good only played a few games more, still doing good though.

Alfie Looks unstoppable good to see you smash Utd. Wes do you play him right are left striker??

yes from the early signs looks good only played a few games more, still doing good though.

Right Striker. With your tweak I won my first two games then lost two in a row but then bounced back and won eight in a row & sit top of the championship by 5 points. Defensively we are not the best but were chasing a fourth succesive league title & promotion so something has got to give. "We will score one more than you" is the motto this year :)

Right Striker. With your tweak I won my first two games then lost two in a row but then bounced back and won eight in a row & sit top of the championship by 5 points. Defensively we are not the best but were chasing a fourth succesive league title & promotion so something has got to give. "We will score one more than you" is the motto this year :)
And dont forget in the after match press conference

[video=youtube;_Yenzdq5g6o]

And dont forget in the after match press conference

Lol! I remember that from when i was younger but didn't really realise how much he went off the rails in the interview till i watched it at a later age.

I would LOVE IT if we win the Championship :p Hopefully my team will not capitulate like his did and let go of the points advantage, i just drew 0-0 with Leeds aswell so that video was quite fitting!

Beginning Of Game - I look at what my Ass man saids if he saids we are favourite i go Aggressive we should win

If we are not favourite i let my ass man take the talk then click on each defender/midfielder/attackers and go passionate i have faith

Half Time - If winning by 2 Calm or cautious (calm if your favourite/cautious if they are) well done but you could do better

If winning any less by 2 Aggressive top option

Full Time - If won passionate top option

If lost or drew aggressive top option

Note: If the opponent is a massive favourite you risk upsetting your players im talking massive favourites you can get away with it in league one playing the top teams and your newly promoted.

If you not getting a response don't be shy to go goalkeeper/defender/midfielder/attacking passionate and top option.

Yes im still tweaking after 60/75 minutes it's really stopped those late goals (ill show screenies soon) i only conceded 39 in 46 with a newly promoted team which i think is good plus my Assman took charge of the last 8 games and conceded 12 goals because he is a fool lucky he is Paul groves and i will not sack him.

You still using these ??

Hey wes or cragfc did u use it on both strikers or just 1 of them?
Both mate
Lol! I remember that from when i was younger but didn't really realise how much he went off the rails in the interview till i watched it at a later age.

I would LOVE IT if we win the Championship :p Hopefully my team will not capitulate like his did and let go of the points advantage, i just drew 0-0 with Leeds aswell so that video was quite fitting!

Haha ooppss dint mean that :lol:

You still using these ??

Yep. Tried using fuss's he posted in the main T&TD but found mine a tad less effective on result but kept morale higher. My ass man aint the best either Paul Groves Grimsby Icon so he stays i love a bit of player loyalty.

Yep. Tried using fuss's he posted in the main T&TD but found mine a tad less effective on result but kept morale higher. My ass man aint the best either Paul Groves Grimsby Icon so he stays i love a bit of player loyalty.
Ok cheer. Yeah moarl i a hard thing in this years game so i understand where you coming from.

You had chance to try the Wes_Coulam Tweaks??

They do seem to be a good way to close out games - I'm just not a fan of closing out games as a concept overall.

Unticking roam and hold-up definitely have an interesting effect, requires more testing, but worth a go if your curious.

Just finished my fourth season & took my FOURTH CONSECUTIVE league title & secured promotion to the Premiership! :D

League table

npowerchamp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Since Introudcing Crasgwfc striker tweak

cragstveak.png

The Boss!!!!

themanv.png

Amazing season second half we was a lot better than first (i did sign about 13 new first team players so they had to gel) but in the second half once i introduced the striker tweaks & we was absolute beasts! With having such a new team I never expected to be a tight unit who didn't concede so i always went to score more than the opposition rather than close games out.

Once again Fuss my hat off to you sir! Amazing tactic!

Four Seasons

Four League Titles

Four Promotions

Just finished my fourth season & took my FOURTH CONSECUTIVE league title & secured promotion to the Premiership! :D

League table

npowerchamp.png

Since Introudcing Crasgwfc striker tweak

cragstveak.png

The Boss!!!!

themanv.png

Amazing season second half we was a lot better than first (i did sign about 13 new first team players so they had to gel) but in the second half once i introduced the striker tweaks & we was absolute beasts! With having such a new team I never expected to be a tight unit who didn't concede so i always went to score more than the opposition rather than close games out.

Once again Fuss my hat off to you sir! Amazing tactic!

Four Seasons

Four League Titles

Four Promotions

Nice job, even I haven't done 3 straight promotions yet. Almost a shame you didn't start in Blue Square North or South and go the entire way! I doubt many have that achievement yet.

Beginning Of Game - I look at what my Ass man saids if he saids we are favourite i go Aggressive we should win

If we are not favourite i let my ass man take the talk then click on each defender/midfielder/attackers and go passionate i have faith

Half Time - If winning by 2 Calm or cautious (calm if your favourite/cautious if they are) well done but you could do better

After an aggressive - i expect a win team comment do you still make individual comments ?

Hi Wes, what tweak do you do at 60mins? I was winning 4-1 at old trafford and drew 4-4 at the end. Home vs liverpool 1-0 winning till 90mins 1-1....

Note: If the opponent is a massive favourite you risk upsetting your players im talking massive favourites you can get away with it in league one playing the top teams and your newly promoted.

If you not getting a response don't be shy to go goalkeeper/defender/midfielder/attacking passionate and top option.

Yes im still tweaking after 60/75 minutes it's really stopped those late goals (ill show screenies soon) i only conceded 39 in 46 with a newly promoted team which i think is good plus my Assman took charge of the last 8 games and conceded 12 goals because he is a fool lucky he is Paul groves and i will not sack him.

so original tactics first, then 65mins swap this def one if I understand well?!...
Yes mate.

People asking me about the striker tweak the 1 wes is using is not the goals goals and more it this from post #546

This work with the 12.2 update? Or do I need to make some tweaks to it and what so? I"m currently playing as Arsenal.

fine, nothing changed between 12.2.1 and 12.2.2 tactically speaking.

Thanks for all the really positive feedback guys, all the screenshots also make this thread a fantastic read, so thanks for the effort you've put in and putting them up.

Wes_Coulan & Cragswfc - I'll take a look at your 'close-out' version, it seems to be getting some good feedback, and hopefully I'll pop it up on the front page :)

I've been playing with the tactic, but to be honest any major changes I make just seem to unbalance things, although with bigger teams I have been enjoying a higher defensive line, but haven't tested enough to be sure at this point.

Think I may spend some time reviving Coterminosity next and leave this be - short of any other suggestions?

Yes! Please do spend some time looking at Coterminosity. I'll still using it on 12.2.2 and having success but its definately not as effective as it was. I'm a fan of tactics which can effectively use a real AMC as I have a good one in my squad so if you do make some updates I'll definately give it a go.

I actually find that I score more using coterminosity than I do using the flat 4-4-2 as well.

Using this tactic with the Swans 1st season in the Prem and playing Gylfi as a AM player and ticking playmaker optin and quite frankly it's unreal...3 points behind leaders in February and only bought 3/4 players...

hey guys, sup?

so, ive been away from FM (for the sake of my college grades) for a while (since FM12's launch), but now im back on track, haha.

started a save with Southend@League 2, winning it first season and getting promoted to the Championship via playoffs second season. (using Fuss tactic with crags tweaks.)

impressed by you wes, now bought Le Fondre in order to hopefully do something at this level.

gonna be reporting back soon, its good to be back, haha!

just beated chelsea with Bolton away at the bridge, 6-0!!! And both of my strikers are 2.5M and 2M purchased!

2 Questions:

1) How to print sceen from the game?! I tried to press alt+F9 or PRTSC, but when I put it on paint shop to save, then what appears on windows comes up...

2) I want to try my childhood teams to start a new game: York City or Hayes town, my question here is which europearn league can I also start with in order to buy some young quality players from Europe?!

quite a difficult tactics, these are my recent results:

Bremen 0-6 bolton

chelsea 0-6 bolton

Bolton 0-2 Bremen

Same teamtalk, same players....

The first 2 results are amazing, you were probably unlucky the third time (it does just happen sometimes) or your team weren't very motivated given they were 6-0 up already! The trick is to not let a bad result turn into several, gotta kick there arses and play safe the next match.

tactic very similar to vodu :]

thanks.

I think you'll find it's extremely similar to Fusstidious V1 which was out long before vodu's latest 442. There will always be conspiracy theorists though :)

I have seen people advise tight marking vs a one man attacker but what do you do when you play vs a Manchester United that like to play 3 forwards? When I play against them they have Salomon Rondon, Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez in the striker positions with Antonio Valencia, Eden Hazard, Paulo Henrique and Marek Hamsik supporting them with 3 centrebacks. Everytime I play against this team I get my arse kicked. It's a really attacking team and I always lose a good 4 or 5 goals away from home.

I have seen people advise tight marking vs a one man attacker but what do you do when you play vs a Manchester United that like to play 3 forwards? When I play against them they have Salomon Rondon, Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez in the striker positions with Antonio Valencia, Eden Hazard, Paulo Henrique and Marek Hamsik supporting them with 3 centrebacks. Everytime I play against this team I get my arse kicked. It's a really attacking team and I always lose a good 4 or 5 goals away from home.

Crickey, that's one hell of a team they have, I've never seen Man Utd go 3-4-3 before so it's new to me! I'd have though get wide and take advantage of the space at the back.

Archived