Gonna Party Like It's 2075

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swansea City please? :)

One of the more consistant teams. Pretty much all Premier League up to 2058 but then it was mainly Championship. Plenty of visits back to the top league though. Last in Premier league in 2108/09. Top finish of 4th in 2054/55

FA Cup winners in 2025, 2030 & 2045. League Cup 3 times too. Got to Euro Cup Quarter Final in 2054.

How about Everton?

Not so great. Premier League until relegation in 2049 then a slow slide through the Championship into League 1 in 2076. Since then it's been mostly bouncing up and down between Lge 1 and 2, although just won promotion back to the Championship.

FA Cup winners in 2040, League Cup in 2020. Made Euro Cup semi in 2019.

Due to the slide, Goodison is now reduced to 28360

Not so great. Premier League until relegation in 2049 then a slow slide through the Championship into League 1 in 2076. Since then it's been mostly bouncing up and down between Lge 1 and 2, although just won promotion back to the Championship.

FA Cup winners in 2040, League Cup in 2020. Made Euro Cup semi in 2019.

Due to the slide, Goodison is now reduced to 28360

Wow! I'm amazed how realistic this game can be. :D

Dare I ask how Kettering Town did? :o

Check out the Premier League in 2140

fm1y.png

Kettering also won the FA Cup in 2134, the next season they lost to Inter after the Euro Group stage.

France and England have now won 9 of the last 10 World Cups.

Have to ask about Spurs have they won the prem (2061 by any chance :D) and whats the furthest they got in CL?

Sorry, Man City won it in 2061

Spurs were all Premier League up tp 2070 but since have had plenty of time in the Championship. Been back in Premier League for past 3 seasons now. Haven't won it since 2032 but current holders of the FA Cup. Last in CL in 2049, lost in quals. Won it in 2026 and 2027.

Perryman Stadium built in 2020, currenly holds 65000

could you possibly tell me how long barnet have been in the prem, and what their stadium looks like now?

Hi Jase. Barnet joined the Prem in 2048 and were pretty much consistantly there for the next 50 years. They have fallen away in recent years and become more Div 1 and currently Div 2(2150)

The Barnet Stadium was build in 2042. Was 17000 but reduced to 14063 in recent years.

FA Cup winners in 2055, 2093 & 2102. Also won League Cup 3 times. Reached 2nd Knockout of Euro Cup in 2084.

I wholeheartedly approve of Wrexham being in the Premiership.

Can you give me a rundown of their story, please?

Quick rise to Championship by 2017 where they mainly stayed for 45 years bar a few excursions to Prem. Established in them Prem around 2087 then become a bit of a Prem/Champ yoyo in 2021, not spending more than 2 seasons in the same league. Recently just promoted back to Prem. Best finish of 4th in 2103/04 but lost in only Champs League qualifying.

No FA or League Cup wins but 4 finals in each.

How longs it taken you to get this far???

Have you just set urself as unemployed and gone on holiday???

Interested to try this myself...

Doesn't take too long although it does get slower the further you go down the line. I've just been holidaying for a few hours here and there. This save is over 200MB now with just the English leagues loaded so would take longer the more league that you run.

Doesn't take too long although it does get slower the further you go down the line. I've just been holidaying for a few hours here and there. This save is over 200MB now with just the English leagues loaded so would take longer the more league that you run.

So u just started a game with you unemployed???

any chance of a new update on Sunderland, Hartlepool and Gateshead Trents?

excellent work by the way!

A more recent update then, now in 2165

Sunderland - Since 2040 the have been Mr Consistant in the Premier League. Only 2 seasons down in the Championship out of the follow 125. Pretty much always mid/lower table though. Actually the last season was their best with a 2nd placed finish(2163\64). Have had 3 excursions into the Champs League but no further than the Group Stage. Got to Euro Cup final in 2128 but lost against Arsenal. 7 FA Cups since 2063 & 7 League Cups. Stadium of Light now up to 68,000.

Hartlepool - Other end of the scale. Were non-league 2054-2110 then surged to Championship by 2113. Stopped there for a decade before sliding again to BSP by 2127 and have been between there and the BSN ever since. BSN for last 12 seasons. Won the FA Trophy a couple of times though :)

Gateshead - After rising to the Championship they dropped down in 2073. Lge 1&2 till 2110 when they returned to non league footy. Didn't get back in the league until 2142 and haven't really looked back. Div 1&2 again with 1 visit up to the Champ in 2154\55. Currently a top half Div 1 side. Also won the FA Trophy a couple of times.

Excellent post, can you give me West Brom's history. Also, if possible, can you see if my team, Bromsgrove Sporting ever made it into a playable league? Thanks

Relegated from Premier in 2013 and have only been back for a season in 2092. Was all Championship/League 1 for just over a century. Had a dip down in the BSP between 2136-2143 but soon surged back up to the 2nd level by 2146. Short lived though another more recent slide saw them back in non-league. Back in League 2 for 2163 which is where they now sit.

Won FA Cup in 2043, League Cup 3 times. No further than Group in Euro Cup.

No joy with Bromsgrove, sorry

I've started one up myself, Have made it through to 2042 so far..

A few interesting progressions...

Newport County have made it all the way from the BSP to the EPL...

Other notable Premier League additions are Wrexham, Notts County, Peterborough

Going the other way, Fulham, Charlton and Birmingham have all found themselves in League 2 and in major danger of dropping to Non League football...

Premier League Winners

Man City - 12

Liverpool - 10

Man Utd - 3

Chelsea - 3

Arsenal - 3

Funnily nobody outside the big 5 have won in as yet.. The closest has been Stoke (3), West Brom, Sunderland, Hull & Everton who have all run 3rd...

Champs League have been spread around, but won most by Barcelona, PSG and Olympic Lyon..

The World Cup winners have been as follows: Colombia (2014), Argentina(2018), England(2022), Brazil(2026), Spain(2030), Belgium(2034), Spain(2038), Germany(2042)

Still rolling through the game...

In 2044/45 Sunderland became the first team outside the 'Big 5' to win the EPL since i began this...

English clubs have won the Champions League only 5 times since i Began and funnily enough the 'Big 5' have 1 win each... As i said previously Barca, PSG and Olympique Lyon all winning it a few times...

In the Euro Cup on the other hand English clubs have had a very big say, winning it 11 times, Including wins to Stoke, Tottenham and Hull City.

How have the mighty Tranmere Rovers been doing?

Not so mighty I'm afraid.

Big spell in non-league. 2017-2040 & 2050-2067. Did get back to League 1 for 2065 but then non league again in 2079. Relegated from BSN in 2097 and not been seen since.

No Trophies of note, just a few League Titles. Prenton Park was down to 4717 capacity just before their last season.

Haven't seen anyone ask about Carlisle either.. would love to know!

Mainly bouncing between Lge 1 & 2 but a couple of long spell in non-league 2018-2030 & 2058-2087. A couple of visits to the Championship in the 2150s. Most recent seasons have seen a return to the BSN after finishing bottom of the BSP.

4 x JPT and 2 x FA Trophies

What about Wolves?

Perma Premier League until 2034 then 20 seasons dropping in and out of Champ before another long stint in the Prem up to 2092. A few decades in the Champ again before promotion then Prem until 2160. Since then though it's been a decade in the Champ and down to League 1 for past few seasons. High finish of 5th in Prem.

5 x FA Cup, 1 x League Cup. Got to Euro Cup QF in 2067, lost to Malaga.

any news for the following 3 clubs - Eastwood, Hucknall and Worksop .

Eastwood. Dropped out of the BSN a few times but did get to BSP by 2030 and had a few seasons in there. Dropped out of BSN in 2053 and not seen since.

Hucknall & Worksop. Haven't made it into the BSN yet.

how have birmingham been doing and feyenoord in holland?

Back in the Prem for 2017 and pretty much stayed there for 50 years. After that though it waslong stints in Champ, Div 1, then Champ again. Then a side into the BSP for a few seasons in 2112. Lge 1/2 all the way to 2170 before dropping again into the BSP which is where they now sit.

Won FA Cup in 2034, League Cup twice. Got to Champs League QF in 2049, lost to Real Madrid

Feyenoord seem to have been knocking about in the Dutch 2nd tier since around 2030. They did win the Dutch Cup 2 times though.

What about the mighty hibernian fc? managers? cups etc? GREAT THREAD :)

No league titles but 7 third placed finishes up to 2033. Since then though it's but Div 1 and 2 all the way.

Scots Cup winner in 2023 & 2025, League Cup twice too. Never past Group Stage in Euro Cup

Archived