Gonna Party Like It's 2075

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you post screen shots of a few players. Most expensive and world player etc please.

A few big transfers of known players:

Gareth Bale to Man Utd for £22.5M

Luca Modric to Man City for £43M

Jack Rodwell to Chelsea for £23M

Sergio Aguero to Liverpool for £34M

Daid De Gea to Barca for £34M

Top regens still worth around same values. Top value was £45M in 2070/71

Hi how is FC United of Manchester doing?

And now you got more leagues, what is Anderlecht's history?

nice thread btw :)

Anderlecht have won the Belgian Pro League 9 times between 2014 and 2024 but then Standard Liege were the top team until 2037. Since 2042, Brugge have won every season. Thats 35 on the spin and counting. Belgian Cup winners 9 times. Never past group in Champions Cup and reach 2nd knockout stage in Euro Cup.

Didn't take FC United long to rise up to BSN. Steady success saw them reach League 2 in 2042 and League 1 in 2047. They then slid slowly back down to BSN which is where they are now. Won the FA Trophy in 2041.

What about Hull City and Dag&Red?

Hull were mostly League 1 up to the 2030's. Then championship to 2050 and have been ever present in the Premier league since then. High finish of 4th.

FA Cup winner in 2068. JPT in 2024. Got to final of Euro Cup in 2073

Dag & Red didn't take long to drop into non-league but worked back up to League 1 for the 2030's. They soon dropped again and been pretty much non-league ever since. Currently in BSS.

FA Trophy winner in 2025. Micky Adams became boss in 2014.

Have Everton finally got rid of Kenwright? And are we still at Goodison lol

Kenwright left in June 2013, Local businessman called Michael Jarvis took over. Still at Goodison. Capacity had increased to 50000 but now down to 41180

Would like to know how Connor wickham progressed. England caps etc. And while you're looking at England who are the record appearance and goal scorers as well as the youngest. Thanks.

Wickham stayed at Sunderland until 2017. 172 Apps, 44 Goals. Moved to Arsenal for £23M where he made 244 apps, 78 goals. He then became assistant manager at Mansfield from 2033 to 2040 before retiring.

England

Most Apps - James Patterson - 163

Most Goals - Chris Dowdall - 108

Youngest - Phil Jones - 19 Years, 170 Days

I'd love to know what Matlock Town FC are doing if you are able to tell me.

Reached BSN in 2017. Bobbing between there and BSP until 2038 where they dropped down again. Resurfaced in 2066 and been around mid table in BSN ever since.

Won FA Trophy in 2077, beating Millwall 3-1

Wickham stayed at Sunderland until 2017. 172 Apps, 44 Goals. Moved to Arsenal for £23M where he made 244 apps, 78 goals. He then became assistant manager at Mansfield from 2033 to 2040 before retiring.

England

Most Apps - James Patterson - 163

Most Goals - Chris Dowdall - 108

Youngest - Phil Jones - 19 Years, 170 Days

How do you get the information about players, don't they disappear from the game when they retire?

Can you post screenshot of Croatian First League past winners and Cup Winners?

Not easy to screenshot 66 seasons of winners

The League was all Dynamo bar 1 win for Rijeka(2029) and 3 for Hajduk(2046,2056,2057)

The Cup was a lot more varied, here are the most recent:

fm1w.jpg

From the table screenshot I couldn't see Chelsea!! What and when did it happen?

All premier league up to 2052 but then mostly championship. Recently(2076/77) promoted back to Premier.

2 x Premier Titles, 4 x FA Cup, 2 x League Cup

Champs League winners in 2020 & 2022, Euro Cup 3 times.

Move to new stadium in 2037, 64982 capacity. Named Coentrão Stadium after Fábio Coentrão

Can you please post the winners of the german Bundesliga and summarize what happened to 1. FC Kaiserslautern?

That would be awesome :)

FC Bayern have won every season bar one when Dortmund took it. Runners up usually Schalke or Werder Breman.

Only info of note for 1. FC Kaiserslautern was 4 x Second Division titles, most recent in 2070.

Reached BSN in 2017. Bobbing between there and BSP until 2038 where they dropped down again. Resurfaced in 2066 and been around mid table in BSN ever since.

Won FA Trophy in 2077, beating Millwall 3-1

Any players of note that when on to bigger things and what sort of career did Ross Hannah have ?

Any players of note that when on to bigger things and what sort of career did Ross Hannah have ?

Nothing about Hannah I'm afraid.

In 2056 they recieved £240000 for a player called Kotaro Horii. A bloke called Gary Smart made 609 Apps, he also scored 202 goals

Nothing about Hannah I'm afraid.

In 2056 they recieved £240000 for a player called Kotaro Horii. A bloke called Gary Smart made 609 Apps, he also scored 202 goals

I’m surprised given Hannah is at Bradford City in real life!

We could do with a real life Gary Smart lol.

Who are the clubs legends and favourite personnel (Matlock’s ?)

Who Are/Were Gary Prescott and Screve Kisombe ?

(Sorry for asking many questions but this intrigues me greatly)

Only details I can see are that Gary Prescott won every fans player of the year award between 2031 and 2041, Kisombe won each one between 2060 & 2067

whats up with aberdeen, league wins european wins and whats their stadium etc, have they had darren mackie as a manager?

Sorry, didn't load enough details for Scottish Leagues for managers, same stadium listed.

Furthest in many Champs Leagues was 1st Knockout round, 2nd knockout for the Euro Cup.

How are hearts doing mate

5 Scottish Titles. No other Trophies but a shed load of losing finals. All in early days though, they have been Div 1/2 for recent seasons.

Furthest in EURO Cup was 1 knockout round.

Anderlecht have won the Belgian Pro League 9 times between 2014 and 2024 but then Standard Liege were the top team until 2037. Since 2042, Brugge have won every season. Thats 35 on the spin and counting. Belgian Cup winners 9 times. Never past group in Champions Cup and reach 2nd knockout stage in Euro Cup.

Didn't take FC United long to rise up to BSN. Steady success saw them reach League 2 in 2042 and League 1 in 2047. They then slid slowly back down to BSN which is where they are now. Won the FA Trophy in 2041.

And the stadiums in Belgium, did they (except for the national stadium) start getting higher capacities then 29.000? Or is the government blocking them in fm aswell :p

And the stadiums in Belgium, did they (except for the national stadium) start getting higher capacities then 29.000? Or is the government blocking them in fm aswell :p

Because only the English League was loaded, only those stadiums saw changes. I'm running another long save at the mo with all Euro leagues loaded up so and that is currently at 2031 and I'm afraid no stadium changes in Belgium yet.

Archived