Gonna Party Like It's 2075

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feyenoord seem to have been knocking about in the Dutch 2nd tier since around 2030. They did win the Dutch Cup 2 times though.

Wow, didn't know the games was so realistic, although i did take a little long ;). What about Ajax and PSV?

Quote Originally Posted by aceicer View Post

how have birmingham been doing and feyenoord in holland?

Back in the Prem for 2017 and pretty much stayed there for 50 years. After that though it waslong stints in Champ, Div 1, then Champ again. Then a side into the BSP for a few seasons in 2112. Lge 1/2 all the way to 2170 before dropping again into the BSP which is where they now sit.

Won FA Cup in 2034, League Cup twice. Got to Champs League QF in 2049, lost to Real Madrid

Feyenoord seem to have been knocking about in the Dutch 2nd tier since around 2030. They did win the Dutch Cup 2 times though.

thank you for checking.

both teams are down on there luck hopefully they will bounce back up the futher your save game progresses,

could you post a pic of the last winner from eredivie (holland)

Perma Premier League until 2034 then 20 seasons dropping in and out of Champ before another long stint in the Prem up to 2092. A few decades in the Champ again before promotion then Prem until 2160. Since then though it's been a decade in the Champ and down to League 1 for past few seasons. High finish of 5th in Prem.

5 x FA Cup, 1 x League Cup. Got to Euro Cup QF in 2067, lost to Malaga.

Cheers dude

Hows Huddersfield got on? Seen them in the top flight a few times but have they won owt? Been in Europe? Famous managers?

Yep, plenty of time in the Prem but been very up and down between there and Lge 1. Further down in recent years with non leauge but recently(2193) promoted back to league 2.

2 Premier League titles in 2156 & 2163 and plenty of top 4 finishes. 2 FA Cups and 4 League Cups

In 2159 They got to the Champions League Semi Final, losing again Roma. They knocked out Real Madrid and AC Milan in the previous 2 rounds.

Early managers before the regens include Phil Brown, Steve Cotterill and Ian Holloway.

Wow, didn't know the games was so realistic, although i did take a little long ;). What about Ajax and PSV?

AJAX won another 9 titles up to 2027 but have dropped away since then. 3rd place in the 2nd tier in 2133 was the last seen of them. QF of Champs League in 2022. Runner up in 2016 Euro Cup

PSV also dropped away after 24 more titles up to 2058. Not seen since 2nd place finish in 2126. Reached a couple of Champs League QFs

What about bury mate?

Pretty Grim. All Lge 1 and 2 up to 2067 when they dropped into non-league for 5 seasons. Lge 1 and 2 again up to 2122 when they dropped again but have been stuck ever since. No higher than BSN since 2125 and have even dropped from there for many a season.

2 x JPT and an FA Trophy win

Pretty Grim. All Lge 1 and 2 up to 2067 when they dropped into non-league for 5 seasons. Lge 1 and 2 again up to 2122 when they dropped again but have been stuck ever since. No higher than BSN since 2125 and have even dropped from there for many a season.

2 x JPT and an FA Trophy win

:'( makes me to sad

what about partick thistle?

Your great grandchildren get to see them win a Premier league Title in 2208. A few 2nd and 3rd places too.

Since 2011 you have won 20 Scottish League Challenge Cups. Never got to the group stage of Champs League.

Could you possibly post Serie A, Champions League and Bundesliga (assuming you got these two leagues loaded) winner history from 2010 till where you are at this point? :)

Currently in 2219 so you are talking 209 rows, too many screenshots. I might be able to post the most recent though.

Hey Trents!

As a fellow Tricky Tree, I don't see where you have told us how the mighty Reds fared.

Do tell, what did we win, where are now? Who were our managers (not Regans!)?

Not as good as we would have hoped.

Long stint in Championship but then a slid into the BSP for 2035\36 season. Bounced around Leg-1\2 until return to Champ in 2069. Lge1\Champ until another slide in the 2120s saw another 4 seasons in the BSP. Quick rise back to Champ\Lge1 level though and stayed their until another breif visit to the BSP in 2184. Currently a mid table Lge 1 side.

Managers included Nigel Clough, Paul Jewell, Phil Brown, Ian Holloway & Gareth Southgate

Won the JPT 5 times. The City Ground is down at 16460 capacity.

not as good as we would have hoped.

Long stint in championship but then a slid into the bsp for 2035\36 season. Bounced around leg-1\2 until return to champ in 2069. Lge1\champ until another slide in the 2120s saw another 4 seasons in the bsp. Quick rise back to champ\lge1 level though and stayed their until another breif visit to the bsp in 2184. Currently a mid table lge 1 side.

Managers included nigel clough, paul jewell, phil brown, ian holloway & gareth southgate

won the jpt 5 times. The city ground is down at 16460 capacity.

mwhahahahahahahaha :p

How is Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic getting on?

Rangers won another 33 Premier titles up to 2135 but non since. Had a spell in the First division before returning back to Prem. Runners up last season. Reached a few Euro Cup quarters finals.

Celtic on another 25 titles up to 2085 but have since been more a lower half prem/top half Div 1 side.

Aberdeen have eben the best side in Scotland for a long time now, with St Mirren close behind.

How about Coventry?

Also who are the all time highest trophy winners for the Premier League, FA Cup and Champs League?

Thanks - nice project :)

Covernty had a slow slide down to the BSN by 2044 but soon worked their way back to the Championship. Since then it's been long arcs between Lge 2 and Champ. Currently fighting for Lge 1 title. Won 4 JPTs and Runners up in FA Cup in 2079.

Record number of wins:

Premier League - 82 Man City

FA Cup - 27 Liverpool

Champs League - 37 Man City

World Cup - 18 France

Euro Champs - 10 Spain

• 2 weeks later...

Great post OP.

Having noticed Everton getting relegated from Blues Square North in 2174, I was wondering if there are any common theme's behind the under performance of some established names, so for instance financial problems, lack of investment in facilities, poor squad building?

Likewise the rise of some smaller clubs ie getting a sugar daddy chairman or lucking into a couple of class regens? Or does it appear to be fairly random?

(appologies if this has already been covered)

Covernty had a slow slide down to the BSN by 2044 but soon worked their way back to the Championship. Since then it's been long arcs between Lge 2 and Champ. Currently fighting for Lge 1 title. Won 4 JPTs and Runners up in FA Cup in 2079.

Record number of wins:

Premier League - 82 Man City

FA Cup - 27 Liverpool

Champs League - 37 Man City

World Cup - 18 France

Euro Champs - 10 Spain

I love this version of the future. Just hope it comes true.

Do me a favor mate and check for me if (Bahrain) ever made it to the World Cup Finals?

lost last year for NewZealand

and for 2006 WC lost for Trinidad Otobago

with Bahrain's National team policies, I hate to watch them play.

Archived