Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

To ease the settling in period, how would you describe the more frequent posters in here, using just two words per poster?

I can cover every single user in one word, twats :D

I wouldn't agree, Cleon grew here naturally after a chemical spillage. So technically he was always here.

The forums are part of my imagination.

Is it just me or would anyone else have kicked the ball boy in the head?

What about Michu? More impressive every time I see the guy play; workrate, vision, composure.

Yeah I like the guy, I liked him in La Liga though.

Swansea/Bradford final. I wonder what those odds would have been in August :D.

Bradford was 1000/1 and noone backed them. But someone put £2.50 on them a few months later at 500/1 according to Sky Sports News this afternoon

I've returned. Glad the snow hasn't. Morning all.

Morning.

Other halfs birthday today. She's 29. :eek:

Oh you like an older women...

My mrs is 21... that's right....

How old are you Welsh.

My missus is 25 so shes 6 years younger than me.

Nothing wrong with an older woman. I like ripping the mrs for our age gap. She is 5 years (and 2 weeks) older than me, so when she is 30, I am still 24 for another 2 weeks :p.

Nothing wrong with an older woman. I like ripping the mrs for our age gap. She is 5 years (and 2 weeks) older than me, so when she is 30, I am still 24 for another 2 weeks :p.

The opposite with me then, next week I'll be 32 and she'll still be 25 for 8 months so will just take **** out of me for been old :(

im 29 :o

so she's 8 years younger

Good lad :D

Same as Tom and little Emily then ;)

Morning all, turns out I'm old at 34 then?

Don't even get to boast about a nubile, young wife either, she's four months older than me.

Morning. Purefun is about 103 so you're still young compared to him.

she younger than you tom or older?

Older by three and a half years. A fact that i constantly remind her of.

I just like women. When i met her I didn't care about her age in the slightest. I was so messed that the fact that she had a vagina was all i was bothered about.

Older by three and a half years. A fact that i constantly remind her of.

I just like women. When i met her I didn't care about her age in the slightest. I was so messed that the fact that she had a vagina was all i was bothered about.

haha :D

How long you been with her now?

By following NF's set of restrictions he has you'd not be together happy now :(

How long you been with her now?

By following NF's set of restrictions he has you'd not be together happy now :(

Will be five years in June. And NF can go **** himself........because with those restrictions of his he won't be finding anyone else to do it.

Which one of these laptops is the better value for money? I need one by next Wednesday (and have a $200 voucher for JB Hi-Fi). Looking around $300-$500.

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers/laptop-notebook/

I'm slightly suspicious of anything with intel processors and graphic cards since those used to be slightly worse for gaming back in the day (not sure if thats still the case)....other then that get one that has as much RAM as possible, a reasonably big screen and as many usb ports as possible

I'm slightly suspicious of anything with intel processors and graphic cards since those used to be slightly worse for gaming back in the day (not sure if thats still the case)....other then that get one that has as much RAM as possible, a reasonably big screen and as many usb ports as possible

I'm not using it for gaming, I need it for travel :) I have a fairly powerful gaming computer at home. I forgot to mention that, sorry :)

Intel have been ahead of AMD etc for a long while... gaming included... Bulldozer from AMD was meant to come in and destroy the I processors from intel but they failed soooo badly.

Intel have been ahead of AMD etc for a long while... gaming included... Bulldozer from AMD was meant to come in and destroy the I processors from intel but they failed soooo badly.

As much as I'd like to say I know what that means, I don't :( All I've been told is to keep away from Celeron processors.

having the option to play fm while you travel cant be a bad thing tbh

The option would be nice, but I don't think I'll have much time to play. It's mostly for pictures, music and Facebook :)

mind I'm fully out of the loop, last time I bought a machine was some time before Vista arrived (that makes it something like 2005)

Morning all, how is everyone?

Writing about my Ajax save is taking ages, hopefully I'll have majority done for the weekend though :)

Afternoon/early morning vwhere i am.

I had forgot about your Ajax thread, despite adding it to my favourites, i will need to have a look on the weekend when i have time. Sounds like you get asked a lot of daft things though.

I take it people are using your ideas, mostly wrongly, and then asking you to fix it for them?

Planned to write something profound in my first intrusion here, but would probably only muster profane.

A quick skim of the contents of the thread shows a pleasing amount of filth, gibberish and general banter, so I may occasionally pop in to lower the tone if that sounds acceptable? If not, I'll get my coat.

Welcome.

With my drunken rambles and your lowering off the tone what can go wrong?

Ty is young as well, and we don't like him.

I am not that young, nearly 22... :( That is old.

The fact that he's a ****** is what i dislike about him.

When Tom insults you, you know you've got a special place in his heart <3