Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

you sure? ever been outdoors when its -25c or colder for an extended period of time (like say working outdoors)

you would not even know what wear.....

Singlet, shorts and thongs? Australians are born to endure the harshest of weather conditions.

This may not actually be true. I probably wouldn't know what wear, thermal undies?

It's just a bit much. It's bad enough that he follows a club that his has no affinity towards, (you already know I think this), but then to defend the city? It's laughable in the extreme.

I would defend Barcelona to be fair because I think it is a nice city so just get over yourself for once Tom.

Well a person with your claim for intellectual intelligence I would have thought you would have done......although it just feels like you drabble on at times which is probably why I used such a word :brock:.

Look just all do yourselves a favour go out and get hold of breaking bad seasons one to five, get home and watch them non stop until you have watched them all.

Things won't seem the same afterwards.

I wondered where you'd got to in the last few months :)

I've not seen a single episode, is it good? I've heard people rave on about it on here but I've seen some of the things they said was good as well and it was pure gash.

I wondered where you'd got to in the last few months :)

I've not seen a single episode, is it good? I've heard people rave on about it on here but I've seen some of the things they said was good as well and it was pure gash.

You can't go wrong with this. I am a man with great taste I'm movies/tv shows, and this is right up there with the best. It's a bit like scarface all over again exept tony montanna is a middle aged schoolteacher.

You can't go wrong with this. I am a man with great taste I'm movies/tv shows, and this is right up there with the best. It's a bit like scarface all over again exept tony montanna is a middle aged schoolteacher.

Nothing will be as good as Scarface please don't make comparisons :herman:

Is it better than the first series of Heroes? :D

That is a terrible story. In all honesty I don't mind these people protesting, as long as it is in a dignified manner. These idiots who start these things usually are twats that want to make themselves look good rather than promote an actual cause.

I hope any Ar#@*le that thinks it is cool to have young kids protesting on the streets gets banged up for a long time.

PS. this was in response to Karnage94, post 16045 (i think)

P.P.S i am really F@*cking drunk so no anal retentive **** about my spelling/puncutation.

That is a terrible story. In all honesty I don't mind these people protesting, as long as it is in a dignified manner. These idiots who start these things usually are twats that want to make themselves look good rather than promote an actual cause.

I hope any Ar#@*le that thinks it is cool to have young kids protesting on the streets gets banged up for a long time.

It might help things if you learnt how to quote, it would be less confusing ffs :D

Is something going on that I don't know about?

He's replying to something from this morning when I was talking to Karnage but because he doesn't quote the posts all his ramblings seem random and misplaced. You never noticed before? :D

He's replying to something from this morning when I was talking to Karnage but because he doesn't quote the posts all his ramblings seem random and misplaced. You never noticed before? :D

It is not my fault the beer is colder & stronger over here. I have been pissed since 2003. Also i have only just got married so i have to get my Forum fix in surreptitiously.

It is not my fault the beer is colder & stronger over here. I have been pissed since 2003. Also i have only just got married so i have to get my Forum fix in surreptitiously.

Or just marry someone who lets you do what you want and not make you her bitch :D

It might help things if you learnt how to quote, it would be less confusing ffs :D

I swear I pressed the reply with quote button for that. I probably deleted the whole quote as I usually transfer it to word to check the spelling. Looks like my safeguard against bad spelling, which I am terrible at, failed miserably.