Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just marry someone who lets you do what you want and not make you her bitch :D

Have you actually had a relationship with a woman? That comment suggests not. I am the Man in this relationship when my wife lets me be thank you very much.

I swear I pressed the reply with quote button for that. I probably deleted the whole quote as I usually transfer it to word to check the spelling. Looks like my safeguard against bad spelling, which I am terrible at, failed miserably.
its brilliant to have a web browser with a built in spellchecker

not that it stops me from botching my spelling but still....

Have you actually had a relationship with a woman? That comment suggests not. I am the Man in this relationship when my wife lets me be thank you very much.

Your comment suggests otherwise.

I believe from previous comennts you are either married or in a long term relationship. So dont take the P!$s you know how it is. Dont play to the crowd!

I like the fact that you have had a drink because you would never normaly react like this :D.

I like the fact that you have had a drink because you would never normaly react like this :D.

I have had many drinks. That is usually the only time i am on here continuously. I am only waiting for the wife to come out and blast me for staying up so late. Once that happens then it is game over for me. :sad:

Does Neighbours still exist?

Unfortunately so. The worst part is that all these Aussies seem to like it as well.

Honestly if i ever was tired of life i would watch a few episodises of it and would probably be happy to end it all.

I have my missus run about after me and do everything. Your fault is you married one of those modern thinking women, you really should have planned better during the initial dating stage tbf.

I have my missus run about after me and do everything. Your fault is you married one of those modern thinking women, you really should have planned better during the initial dating stage tbf.

I couldn't really plan. our 1st date ended in me spewing outside the pub, was recovering from food poisining. Still she stuck with me after that, not many women would, and 12 years later i am her bitch.

I couldn't really plan. our 1st date ended in me spewing outside the pub, was recovering from food poisining. Still she stuck with me after that, not many women would, and 12 years later i am her bitch.

That's because you showed on the first date weakness, you allowed her from that instant to make you her bitch, hence the 12 years later part. Unlucky :(

That's because you showed on the first date weakness, you allowed her from that instant to make you her bitch, hence the 12 years later part. Unlucky :(

Sounds like Tom & Emily's working relationship :brock:.

:D

I bet Toms missus runs rings around him with her been a barmaid, she won't put up with his ****.

You can imagine her natural reaction when he is drunk. 'Right, you, out!!! You've had to much now get out'.

Bugger 1st date weakness i was lucky to get her. I will be her bitch for ever more.

Sounds like Tom & Emily's working relationship :brock:.
:D

I bet Toms missus runs rings around him with her been a barmaid, she won't put up with his ****.

You can imagine her natural reaction when he is drunk. 'Right, you, out!!! You've had to much now get out'.

I garner so much interest.

Linkage?
This is bait for Purefun the Perv (surely we can get his changed to this) to ask the same now.
Purefun?
Pervert. Also she would never pose for something like that.

I want nudity, your wifes nudity.

Where's the bar?

woha, a 40 min long power outage, the whole block was compleatly dead, even the supermarket......was ages since I saw one of those

then the internet needed an other 10 min before starting to work properly

Weather related?

Indeed, I agree.

That is the thing which annoys me the most about the snow. People who haven't got a clue how to drive when it does snow and are crawling up steep banks and act either surprised or scared when they get stuck.

I will just hold a grudge against you until I do. It might be a 20 year grudge, but I can manage it :D.

And honestly, I'm cool with that :)

None of you are probably missing me :D but I still have no internet, Virgin are terrible... their customer service is atrocious as well.

No, not a tear has been shed for you in your absence.

The first series of heroes ?!? There are episodes of neighbours better than the first series of heroes

You're joking right? There is nothing that is worse than an episode of f****** Neighbours.

Snow has started coming down up here.

Stop rubbing it in, or I'll be holding a grudge soon :D

Weather related?
not sure, weather have not been that violent
It's snow. Seriously, why does everyone panic?
because they are british, as was shockingly discovered in the snow thread, you guys even close schools because it might drop down a small amount of snow

Falahk, schools closing has become more of a regular occurence over the past few years. The slightest bit of snow and ice and the headteachers have to close the school because if a child sleeps over the school would most probably be sued. Back when I was at school, we never closed for ice or snow. And I'm sure before that schools rarely closed for ice or snow then either. It's basically the potential for someone to fall over at school. Then you also have teachers. Most teachers travel in and if the weather is bad, alot of them can't make it in. If they are able to make it in, it'll probably take them ages to get home.

Schools closing for snow isn't something new, they used to do it when I was at school and can remember it been the case allway from infants to senior schools. So I'm talking like 20+ years ago.

Falahk, schools closing has become more of a regular occurence over the past few years. The slightest bit of snow and ice and the headteachers have to close the school because if a child sleeps over the school would most probably be sued. Back when I was at school, we never closed for ice or snow. And I'm sure before that schools rarely closed for ice or snow then either. It's basically the potential for someone to fall over at school. Then you also have teachers. Most teachers travel in and if the weather is bad, alot of them can't make it in. If they are able to make it in, it'll probably take them ages to get home.
thats ******** man,
, then I could maybe understand why geting to work could be tricky for the teachers...but otherwise not so much