The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

Hi, this is kind of peculiar.. I am managing Redditch United- downloaded this FMRTE program about a week ago, used it to look at secret stats about my team and such, eg. my players ca/pa. Strange thing is for the last couple of days when choosing my club Redditch United in the editor, it doesn't show any of the players in the team, and lots of things such as reputation say 0, though in-game all is "hunky dory". Yet some things it still shows in the editor such as staff and finances?!? Is there a solution to get it back to normal? Or is my team in the game now secretly corrupted or something

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys getting this message when trying to boot up FMRTE. Any ideas?

FMRTE does not support your game version (12.0.4f233639), or your savegame is not loaded yet..

Supported Versions:

12.0.2 230282 RUSSIAN VERSION

12.0.3 231651 STEAM

12.0.2 230123 STEAM

12.0.3 231880 RUSSIAN VERSION

I'm using the latest version of iFMRTE and don'thave the ability to change PPMs, edit kits or even view staff or chairmen.

I know that the Mac version is less widely used than the PC version, so is not as advanced, but I was wondering whether there were any plans to add these features?

I'm using the latest version of iFMRTE and don'thave the ability to change PPMs, edit kits or even view staff or chairmen.

I know that the Mac version is less widely used than the PC version, so is not as advanced, but I was wondering whether there were any plans to add these features?

In the future there are plans to bring the Mac version up to the level of the PC version but things take time and there is no definitive set date.

Just wondering does the little hack work when you make a players position 29 and he becomes a star player?

No that was stopped by an SI patch the other year.

I've been using the editor to fix my players after injuries because of the harsh decrease of CA. Unfortunately it would be too much of a hassle to keep track of all AI's players, so I was wondering if it would be enough to simply up their CA to the level it was before the injury and the game would then automatically increase their attributes to the level of their CA?

Hi,

I'm aware of the new version, but unfortunatelly I won't be able to work on it until I finish some new features that I've been working on in the last few days...

Atm, there is no release date, but, as usual, I hope that it won't take long ;)

News about the release date will be posted on our twitter/facebook page

Hi,

I'm aware of the new version, but unfortunatelly I won't be able to work on it until I finish some new features that I've been working on in the last few days...

Atm, there is no release date, but, as usual, I hope that it won't take long ;)

News about the release date will be posted on our twitter/facebook page

link for the facebook page would be great!!

:) The problem is the game updates are released without warning,if a couple of days were given peeps could set the steam thing to offline mode.i update my steam acount now and again,twice before i've done it at the same time as an game update(without knowing),this time i've missed it by mins as the game still ses 12.0.4:)

No you can't. I turned it off, and Steam will update my game anyway.

I'll second that...my pc updated and then I thought my laptop hasn't updated yet and I wanted to make 1 change to my game so the laptop goes on and I set FM12 to not auto update and a few mins later it updated itself.

I just wish that I'd gone into offline mode as then I could of done the required changed, saved and then transferred my game back to the pc.

Oh well you live and learn. :p

I'll second that...my pc updated and then I thought my laptop hasn't updated yet and I wanted to make 1 change to my game so the laptop goes on and I set FM12 to not auto update and a few mins later it updated itself.

I just wish that I'd gone into offline mode as then I could of done the required changed, saved and then transferred my game back to the pc.

Oh well you live and learn. :p

ouchhhhhhh

you can turn off auto updating , that option is there for a long time

Ruci will release it wen its done

My auto updating is turned off, and it has still updated to 12.1.0. Highly disappointed.

I have now got steam running in offline mode, but I am angered that FM still updated with the updates turned off.

you can turn off auto updating , that option is there for a long time

Ruci will release it wen its done

that hasn't worked for a couple of years. I had mine switched to do not update game but when I went on Steam a couple days ago, it started to download the patch

There is a way to fool Steam and revert the game back to previous versions for FM. (and FM only due to how the game works.) But it works on only minor updates. The 12.1 patch was rather big in size and structure and the trick doesn't work on it.

Well, it does work but the game becomes buggy.

Anyway, I find it hard to believe that they are working on the seemingly useless (excuse me) feature and delay the update.

Only thing one can say is, thanks to steam, for not asking the customer at all if he wants an update to be installed or not. It get some headaches when I see this. It is my computer and I dont want to have installed Software that recently changes programs on my PC.

Archived