[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, my first post :) Been using this tactic with Spurs. I'm getting some great results so far, 9 games played in the premiership and have won all except for one draw (against Fulham of all clubs). Thank you!

One question about the MC position though. I have been using Modric and van der Vaart there, am I doing right? Or should I use players who are better at defending?

Having great success with this tactic is working great with my carlisle game in first season, just following the guides in the opening post about changing tactic when needed. I went on a nineteen game unbeaten run with this tactic,

Here are a couple of screenshots from my game.

League table

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5764/npowerleague1informatio.png.

Results : http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4972/carlisleunitedcarlislef.png

will update as season goes on

Has anyone tried converting this tactic to Classic ?

Interesting reading around the forum that people think classic tactics perform differently to TC ones. I did try and convert these V3 ones, but something weird happens and the settings go odd (especially on the right back)

Would someone mind having a go at converting and posting up ?

im playing as newcastle. what do i do when playing top teams like chelsea, arsenal, man u, madrid etc after i have taken the lead? i know i am supposed to change to control but how am i supposed to control possesion against a team of better passers? surely i should just stick to the normal tactic when playing the top teams?

For your attacking corner insturctions, how do you get multiple players to lurk outside area? I can only get one player into that position. As soon as I try to set it for another player, it just swaps with the first.

:rolleyes:

I do not use Place Kick Editor

Has anyone tried converting this tactic to Classic ?

Interesting reading around the forum that people think classic tactics perform differently to TC ones. I did try and convert these V3 ones, but something weird happens and the settings go odd (especially on the right back)

Would someone mind having a go at converting and posting up ?

Better not, because it will undermine the tactics

Haha thanks, but I already did. Was just wondering.

I've started a game with Olympique Lyonnais last thursday and had some bad luck in the first matches, since both my strikers were injured and they had to get used to the new tactics. But after a few games Lyonnais started winning.

Now I've been 13 games unbeaten in Ligue 1 and are topping the table after 20 games. I'm still in the french Coupe de la Ligue and through to the knockout stage of the Champions League (with wins against Man Utd 3-0 and NK Dinamo 8-0! in the group stage).

My DRC has jumping 15 and is scoring loads of goals :-)

Haha thanks, but I already did. Was just wondering.

I've started a game with Olympique Lyonnais last thursday and had some bad luck in the first matches, since both my strikers were injured and they had to get used to the new tactics. But after a few games Lyonnais started winning.

Now I've been 13 games unbeaten in Ligue 1 and are topping the table after 20 games. I'm still in the french Coupe de la Ligue and through to the knockout stage of the Champions League (with wins against Man Utd 3-0 and NK Dinamo 8-0! in the group stage).

My DRC has jumping 15 and is scoring loads of goals :-)

I've spent a lot of hard work of corner tactic

:o

great tactic zero sea, using it with Hercules in the Spanish league, I have a little probem though, maybe it has nothing to do with your tactic but quite often one of my players arrives into or just outside the opposite penalty area and shoots, instead of passing to another better positioned player in front of the goal with no defender; of course, most of the times he misses because he doesnt have a very good angle; usually he is slightly to the left or to the right of the goalkeepers area. Thank you.

I've just started giving this a go, and the initial results are very impressive. My Sheffield United side are newly promoted to the Premier League, via the playoffs, and got off to a rocky start with 3 straight heavy defeats in the league. I switched to this, with Chelsea away up next... and lost 2-0. The performance was promising, though - better than the previous games by far, with me dominating possession. Both of Chelsea's goals were scored by Malouda on the counter attack with clinical finishes, one on one with my keeper.

The next game was at home to Fulham. I absolutely tore them apart, with Ched Evans scoring 4 as I won 7-1. I love the way the players seem to find space very easily - a very impressive beginning!

Oke just finished my first season with Olympique Lyonnais, without big name signings. My starting XI was mostly build from the squad that was already at Lyonnais.

As you can see at the screenshots below, I've won the League, Coup de la Ligue and Champions League. Sadly knocked out in the first round of the French Cup...

Used the tactics as described in the opening post of this thread.

ligue1e.jpg

coupedelaliguefinal.jpg

clfinal.jpg

I think this is the best tactic ever for this game, right? I didn't play before 2008, so I don't know anything previous to that, but this one is just too good. I've only done half a season with fenerbahçe (turkish team), and I've won every single game I played. 15 points in champs league, 51 points in league, with just 1 signing for 700k pounds.

also, how important are other attributes (than the ones you posted)? You've only asked for a few attributes in players; surely some others would help too, right?

I think this is the best tactic ever for this game, right? I didn't play before 2008, so I don't know anything previous to that, but this one is just too good. I've only done half a season with fenerbahçe (turkish team), and I've won every single game I played. 15 points in champs league, 51 points in league, with just 1 signing for 700k pounds.

also, how important are other attributes (than the ones you posted)? You've only asked for a few attributes in players; surely some others would help too, right?

Hi, and welcome to FM2011. Anyway, for your question, usually tactic makers will only put whats the best attributes for their tactics only. Note, i say BEST.

Of cos, if players with high pace and speed will be good, those with "extra" attribute to boost them in those position will be better. So, in short, mainly you try to find those that this tactic require, and in additional, you can find those players which met this requirement and with additional good stat. ^^

Hope this help you abit.

This tactic is pure insanity. I've just completed my first season with Tottenham and I won it all; the Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League. The signings I've made are Gökhan Inler, Lucas Barrios, Vincent Kompany, Neymar and Kevin Gameiro. So I guess a thanks to the creator is the least I can offer. :)

Promotion with Hereford in nPower league 2, finished in 3rd place after being tipped for 18th, and the thing is, I only started using this tactic after a dozen or so games into the season.

Only signings were on loan

Start off on default setting but if the opposition are dominating change to "Work Ball Into Box" and / or "Retain Possession"

Also try the Control versions when games are not going for you.

I think the time when plug & play tactics are succesful are over, but this one is pretty close, you will still have to make a few tweaks, and in my case the above three work fine.

Congrats to Zero Sea

Just one word : AMAZING

With Nantes (french league 2)

1st season (in league 2) : media pred 8th , finished 2nd

2nd season (in league 1) : media pred 18th , finished 2nd too

3rd season : league 1 winner ! french league cup winner ! UEFA euro cup winner !!

I have now a lot of money to spend , the only problem is my wingers , didn't find good ones (i use Torbinskiy at right and Giaccherini at left , i can buy Griezmann but he's not a good fit according to the opening post)

So Thanks you Zero Sea , your tactic is really amazing and sorry for my bad english

This tactic is pure insanity. I've just completed my first season with Tottenham and I won it all; the Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League. The signings I've made are Gökhan Inler, Lucas Barrios, Vincent Kompany, Neymar and Kevin Gameiro. So I guess a thanks to the creator is the least I can offer. :)

glad to heard that you are doing well with this tactics ^^ hope you enjoy your game too ^^

Promotion with Hereford in nPower league 2, finished in 3rd place after being tipped for 18th, and the thing is, I only started using this tactic after a dozen or so games into the season.

Only signings were on loan

Start off on default setting but if the opposition are dominating change to "Work Ball Into Box" and / or "Retain Possession"

Also try the Control versions when games are not going for you.

I think the time when plug & play tactics are succesful are over, but this one is pretty close, you will still have to make a few tweaks, and in my case the above three work fine.

Congrats to Zero Sea

I'm using Hereford too, but not sure why, for patch 11.2 my original loan player are gone and 1 of the ST also gone. Not sure where they go to but im still doing good with only 10 game so far, top placing ^^

Anyway good to hear that you are doing fine too ^^

Just one word : AMAZING

With Nantes (french league 2)

1st season (in league 2) : media pred 8th , finished 2nd

2nd season (in league 1) : media pred 18th , finished 2nd too

3rd season : league 1 winner ! french league cup winner ! UEFA euro cup winner !!

I have now a lot of money to spend , the only problem is my wingers , didn't find good ones (i use Torbinskiy at right and Giaccherini at left , i can buy Griezmann but he's not a good fit according to the opening post)

So Thanks you Zero Sea , your tactic is really amazing and sorry for my bad english

u can try to put forward or ST into your winger position, so you can have more, and wider variety of players to choose from ^^

Gratz to your result too ^^

Thanks Zero.

Have been using your tactic and tweaking around with it. Having success with Stalybridge Celtic...leading the Conf North.

One thing that I found out when using V3 is that I let in a lot of "soft" goals(mainly defender backpasses) when i am using the tactic. Thus i have tried to increase the CB passing to be1 notch below Mix passing and FB to up the notch by 1 or 2. GK have 5 straight clean sheet from then on.

Have aslo tried to change one of the ST to trequartista but it is not working well for me.

Having said all of the above, I am managing a lower league team, thus it might be the players that I have got on hand. Thanks for the tacic once again.

Small difference between the two tactics, the biggest purpose is cheating AI.

I understand that there is a small change, but should the team instructions change from all being individually set, to all of them apart from 3 changing to the 'set to default' setting?

Can someone post a screenie of the Ghost v3 and Ghost v3 (contol) team settings as i think im having issues with them not changing as they should.

This could also be a bug. If you want to change tactics make sure you have your Players on the left and your Formation on the right selected then it should change the tactic again.

If you have something else selected it can happen that a bug prevents the tactic from changing.

This could also be a bug. If you want to change tactics make sure you have your Players on the left and your Formation on the right selected then it should change the tactic again.

If you have something else selected it can happen that a bug prevents the tactic from changing.

I wondered if this could be a small bug.

I have tried as you have said earlier today but sometimes the arrows on the formation screen stay the same as the standard tactic. Also have noticed on other occasions that the team settings have remained exactly the same in both the control and standard tactics which is annoying at times. I have even tried deleting and re-installing the tactic but seems to keep happening.

This is why i would like to see a screenie or something to show what the settings for team settings are, so i know if its correct or not.

But i would like to point out that when it has seemed to be ok the tactic works really well.

I'm using it with luton towin BSP.

Cheat corner tactics?

Dont get what you mean. If you are asking whether this tactic got any corner cheats, the ans is no. If you are requesting for corner cheat tactics, i think u better go search somewhere else in this forum as we dont use any corner cheats here.

Thanks. ^^

Many thanks for screenie xiaoicy that helped me determine if the tactic was changing correctly or not.

@Zero Sea i have done some looking around and it does seem there is a bug with the tactics system, asyou say i hope 11.3 patch will sort it out.

No Problem, we all are here to support his tactics ^^

Dont get what you mean. If you are asking whether this tactic got any corner cheats, the ans is no. If you are requesting for corner cheat tactics, i think u better go search somewhere else in this forum as we dont use any corner cheats here.

Thanks. ^^

No I'm saying I think this tactic uses them.

The way the corner settings are can't be recreated in the actual game. You cant have so many people set to lurk outside area.

Or am I missing something?

Archived