[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i no they swap,

I was thinking about unticking the swap but would it mess up the tactic ?

----------------------------------------------------

The two STs Spoils evenly if they Swap Position.One state to avoid the bad, I need to type two speed dribbling.

I let the forwards get more balls, and thus greatly decreases the chances of forward missing goals when your CCC is high.

This can reduce the players who pass back blindly and control the numbers of long shot only for my ghost tactic.

They also swap roles when they swap positions

--------------------------------------

Yes

I am using your training schedules, but my players are complaining about the High Training Workload. Is this normal?

Professionalism of less than 10, so they will complain about moderate-intensity training.

Do not care

And later, when buying players, it is recommended to buy the high professionalism of the players.

Professionalism is a hidden attribute, use the scouting tool or Trainer

The one the only Suarez best player by far, oneman team? probably, he wants to move to a bigger club now and wont sign a contract :mad:

Let him go, but land sales

Many stars are cheap to sell on or after the winter transfer window in Patch 11.1

I'd like to share a few more observations after playing another half a season with Werder. This is season 2 btw.

Defence-wise, this tactic is brilliant. I almost never concede more than one goal per match. Then again I do have very strong keeper and central defenders, but my fullbacks suck. The way I lose goals most of the time is either set piece, lucky long range screamer or simply a mistake from one of my players.

This tactic has incredible possession. Very, very rarely am I being MATCHED with possession and it doesn't matter if I play against Real Madrid or Duisburg. 60:40 is common, more also happens. During first half of second season I only had ONE 50:50 (away vs Atletico), every other game I had more possession.

There are some problems with attacking, and even though my players are not perfect in offensive positions, I think they should score more. Generally like 90% of my games end with a 1:0 or 2:1 (either win or loss, mostly wins though ;)). I never have that "domination" feeling, no matter who I play against. I believe that this issue shoud be solved by getting more players with correct attributes for wingers (using Marin and Arnautovic) and strikers (Jo and Vaughan), but considering that my current players are above average in required stats, I find it concerning. My possession doesn't matter much if I don't score after all.

I have also stopped using Control, simply because I was actually conceding more goals with it for some reason.

In my opinion

Normal tactic is better than control tactic on the offenive

But , if you use only 1 tactic for the whole season, the AI will get used to your tactic.

No matter whether you are against stronger team or weaker team, you must use "Normal Tactic". When you are leading, change to "Control Tactic" (abit of tweak from Normal formation) immediately. Control the situation, protect your lead, and can also prevent AI from getting used to your tactic!

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

Zero Sea can u explain what AI means?I am confused. I am using your latest tactics with my Arsenal and i am winning everything, well i ain't suprised. I got Lukaku, Dzeko, Wolcott, Cristiano Ronaldo,Luis Suarez up front, so no worries. But please explain what AI is.Thanx again for ur awesome tactics!

Zero Sea can u explain what AI means?I am confused. I am using your latest tactics with my Arsenal and i am winning everything, well i ain't suprised. I got Lukaku, Dzeko, Wolcott, Cristiano Ronaldo,Luis Suarez up front, so no worries. But please explain what AI is.Thanx again for ur awesome tactics!

artificial intelligence or Your game opponent

Thanx mate. Do you often use the tactics with R? Or just the regular ones?Which is better suited?

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shots and direct pass.

If you have no MC who use left leg,Please don't use the tactics with R.

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shots and direct pass.

If you have no MC who use left leg,Please don't use the tactics with R.

So if you have an MC with Left foot, would you use the "R" tactic or still generally perfer the standard one?

Thanx for the tips.I think this is one of the best tactic of FM11 till this day. I didn't conceded more than 1 goal and i've played with the tactic for like 40 matches.Astonishing job you've done with it.

You are lucky,and your defensive players are strong.

The defence of my tactic is not so perfect.

Serek, you sure it's better to not use the Control tactic?

I said I'm not using it because I concede more with it, that's all.

Also sorry but I find that "AI getting used to tactics" bullcrap. If they did you'd never win a single game no matter what. I have never experienced that, even though I've been playing FM for a few years. The only thing that changed was how AI approached games against me, which is normal considering my team's reputation changes. Feel free to disagree but I'm going to stick by it.

Thankyou Zero Sea. On about the 5 billionth attempt at this game i used your tactic and the results have been ACE!

P18 - W17 - D1 - L0

GK- Adler - Hart

DR- Srna - Zabaleta

DL- Coentrao - Kolarov

DC- Toure - Kompany

DC- Chiellini - Boateng

DM- Toure - De Jong

MC- Henrique - Barry

AMR- Silva - Hulk (retrained)

AML - Sanchez - Neymar

FC- Tevez - Balotelli

SC- Torres - Adebayor

Also only conceded 1 goal in the league! Best. Tactic. Ever.

Yeah, it's fact that the AI don't learn your tactics. As serek said, the AI change how they play against you based on your clubs reputation and form. They never learn your tactics.

The AI familiar with your tactics, not the learning

You will drop the power of the tactics

Thankyou Zero Sea. On about the 5 billionth attempt at this game i used your tactic and the results have been ACE!

P18 - W17 - D1 - L0

GK- Adler - Hart

DR- Srna - Zabaleta

DL- Coentrao - Kolarov

DC- Toure - Kompany

DC- Chiellini - Boateng

DM- Toure - De Jong

MC- Henrique - Barry

AMR- Silva - Hulk (retrained)

AML - Sanchez - Neymar

FC- Tevez - Balotelli

SC- Torres - Adebayor

Also only conceded 1 goal in the league! Best. Tactic. Ever.

And you are very lucky

My test is not as good as your result

Around half way through the season and I've lost 2 matches.

Best tactic by far that I've tested for FM11. The great thing about it is the fact that it seems to do well against all formation types, where as some of the others I've tried only do well against some formations.

Will let you know how the season ends up.

Good job :thup:

I put him on hard tackling for 5 games at the back end of last season and I didn't have any problems with bookings. I'll test it out again as I'm about to start a new season and see how it goes.

Edit - Seems like a good tactic btw. I'll test it for a whole season and let you know how I go.

I did have booking issues when I set my DMC to Medium tackling, so I'd just leave it where it is.

he mentions everything in the op.

One of the best opening posts i have read on here. Looks a great tactic. Good work. :D :D :D

I think the OP is pretty confusing tbh. It says about changing tactics but there is only one tactic now available. It should be re-written imo.

I downloaded four different tactics, but I'm sorry to say I haven't a clue what the OP is trying to say because it's almost broken English, no disrespect to the OP but that's just how it is for me. If anybody else understands the OP and how to use the different tactics, would they kindly explain in better English? Thanks.

I have used version 3 only for half a season and done well with it at Liverpool.

Edit - How are people getting on with the ZS training schedules?

I downloaded four different tactics, but I'm sorry to say I haven't a clue what the OP is trying to say because it's almost broken English, no disrespect to the OP but that's just how it is for me. If anybody else understands the OP and how to use the different tactics, would they kindly explain in better English? Thanks.

I have used version 3 only for half a season and done well with it at Liverpool.

Edit - How are people getting on with the ZS training schedules?

It's not perfect but understandable, maybe you just don't pay attention when you read :p

You start with Normal, change to Control when you're leading. You use tactics with "R" in them if and only if your central midfielder has a stronger left foot, which apparently is good for his long shots. And that's pretty much what it says.

Testing in my sheff wed save, played 6, scored 21, conceded 1, won 5, drew 1, draw was friendly against man city 1-1, they scored in 93 mins. Will do a full update at the end of season with screenshots, but thank you so far the signs are good.

nice tactic

no offense but zero, your tone is sometime too arrogant and offensive for me

English isn't his first language and in the OP he states he uses translation software. So im sure there is no intention of him sounding arrogant or offensive. Just his poor english im guessing (No offence Zero).

Ive had HUGE success with this tactic so massive thanks Mr Zero :D

Some tips if you are struggling guys

1 - Fullbacks crossing moved up to sometimes

2 - Centrebacks not to roam

3 - Inside forwards not holding up ball (this helps them push on infront of st's, scoring a total glut full :p)

Also made 4 tactics based of the above, each one just changing mentaility.

Ghost 1 - Mentalilty DEFEND (one click into def from right)

Ghost 2 - Mentailty NORMAL (exactly half way)

Ghost 3 - Mentailty CONTROL (3 clicks from left of middle notch)

Ghost 4 - Mentailty ATTACK (2 clicks from right of all out attacking, USE SPARINGLY!)

Depending on how the game is going i often flow between tactics as its a great way to react to controlling the game based on the current situation.

Hope this works for any of you struggling :thup:

1 season with v3. Overall impressive. Some stupid loses against weak teams ... and few against big teams.

Conclusions:

- don't mess with tactics (sliders in general)... it's already the result of many tweaks ... so for those who can't help themselves (when you start to loose, don't complain :) ).

- players are important (indeed my wingers with low finishing tend to hunt for birds when in front of goal)

- very good keeper is important ( Sebastien Frey is godlike for me).

- you can make some tweaks through TI (enough to mess with AI, small enough to not mess up tactic). I tend to go for "Play wide" + "Look to overlap" ... when AI controls game; I go for "Pump ball into box" when AI plays with 3 AMC (R/L) + 2 ST ... allowing me to use long balls behind his "offensive" line. I go for "Work ball into box" when i have many missed shots; I go for: "Get ball forward" + "Pass into space" when i see my players just pass allover the pitch, but no real attack on AI's goalie.

- it would be wise to have automatic OI from ass man, ticked at team settings ... and more over: "Tight mark" all ST's, "Close down" all AM (C/R/L) and DMC (if any).

- it would be wise to watch for ass man feedback on any OI .. and especially (use 15 minutes feedback) on any player who gets skinned alot (especially fullbacks) ... i tend to enter into tactic screen (change sliders: close down: own half (5); marking: man) ... or even sub him if no improvement

- i think Team talk has to be a little different depending on team/league/reputation. I tried Have faith at pre and half ... but many time i get nothing or happy .. but complacent ingame. I have yet not discovered perfect situation. But at least, when i play home games with favorable odds i go with "expect a performance" at pre .... and "don't drop performance/get complacent" at half time when i lead". For away game, i go with have faith at pre ... "encourage" at half time if lead.

My own tactic has the exact same placement. From here, we obviously have different settings. You use 3 tactic I only have one.

I told you this, so we can understand the differences.

I don't feel the need for more then 1 tactic, because I heavy use OI and TI.

I think you conceive too many goals... and that solely based on you not using OI and TI.

Let me give you some examples:

1. AI plays classic 4-4-2 or some variations with 1 ST+1DMC or 1 AMC + 1ST. (only OI should disrupt Ai's game pretty bad)

2. AI plays any other combination (OI and almost mandatory TI's). (Like narrow play, or wide play+look to overlap, or droop deeper when AI crowd's a certain area of the field through middle... etc)

You should use Hard tackle on players using Midfield (DC's, DMC, MC's AMC'S) ... this tends to disrupt his counterattacks and general passing.

You should use for almost all players Show onto weak foot, this can be a very good advantage against his strikers (or any player that is on front goal) .... i watched this ingame many times, when his player is forced to shoot with his weak leg, because my players "forced" the situation to be so

You should Always Close Down some of his players: ... this is a topic extremely debatable, on specific position ...

(ex. I used to Close Down AI's DC ... in order to "force" my advanced players to watch closely any stupidity coming from AI's DCs ... watching like hawks any possible mistake)

(ex. I use now Close Down on any wide advanced players ML/R, AMR/L ... because this version of FM, tends to destroy you if you let AI take charge of the flanks and cross into 6 yard box)

(ex. I use Close Down on AMC ... because he is like a second striker... and i want my DMC to keep an eye on him).

You should always update you OI, every time AI changes formation ingame... and mandatory when AI subs. Those fresh fired up ... subs ... can destroy you in the last 15 minutes of the game. (That is why i always have AI's Team Ratings screen on... so i can watch for those sbus... and for any Fired up! players ... so i can kill them with Hard Tackle, hoping i will injure them)

Anyways what i wrote is not my way to perfect career... but at least it's a starting point, it's debatable... and you have to realize that as much as some features in FM look stupid in the first 2-3 months... that much is discussed on hundreds of pages, later on... when 1-2 guys discover the true meaning of one certain feature.

Later EDIT:

I played one game with your "attacking" tactic and I realized I need some information from you:

1. You use short pass ... this is the opposite of my own style. No problem here.... but i use to TI: Get ball forward and Pass into space! ... this was with intend of "long pass" style.

What TI do YOU use when it comes to passes: (Get Ball forward, Pass into space, ... what do you do with pass to feet which in my opinion = short pass style.... do you use it ? when?)... especially when assistant tells you that something goes good or bad (i almost never ignore my assistant, when bad i change to opposite, when good i try to enlarge the number of TI's that favor that specific "good")

2. Playing with wingers as Inside Forwards... i see the number of crosses per game, is high .... but Ok high :) ... so what do you do when Assistant tells you: a) good cross, good headers (do you exploit this "goodness" and go for wide play, or get ball forward ... or whatever?) b) good cross, bad headers (how do you counter this ... i used to switch type of passed to low, short = pass to feet, when this happened); c) bad cross, good headers (i don't have even for myself a solution in this situation :D) ; d) bad cross, bad headers (this was easy for me .. .go narrow, go through midfield, retain possession, pass to feet ... all this, in order to determine my players to stop using wide play = more crosses, and pass to feet = no headers required)

Some last observation: I always use Stay on feet when it rains (tackling hard/much on rain leads to miss tackles ... leads to open play for AI) ... but i see you already play Cautions Tackle (i have it on aggressive, wit at least 5 players on hard tackle on OI screen .... and i don't have a problem with cards)... how do you use TI (if any) on rain!?

Very good explanation its was very interesting

But so time consuming to do it in every game

But saying that i will do most of this while playing top teams and see if it works TY

Archived