[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got interesting insight in the context of this tactic. It works much better with strong teams and much worse with weak teams. f.e. i've won away games with Lyon, Chelsea, Sampdoria, Rangers (3rd season, Cracovia) and lost with lower league team and plenty games with poor polish league's teams.

i think this problem started from FM2010, they dont always let you win in a row for too long.. and usually you will lose badly to those weaker teams which have lower odds.

I think this problem started from FM2009

and this problem is the most powerful in FM211,AI often have difficult goals.

great tactic mate... really good in defence.. how du you use the control tactic??

Please DO NOT use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. No matter whether you are against stronger team or weaker team, you must use "Normal Tactic". When you are leading, change to "Control Tactic" (abit of tweak from Normal formation) immediately. Control the situation, protect your lead, and can also prevent AI from getting used to your tactic!

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

In short ,cheat the AI

Ive tried alot of tactic's this is by far the best of them all, 60-75% poss low chances for the other team only problem I have is attking players fittness. Lets be fair if your name was Mr Hough this thread would be on page 20, its not an attk on him its just a shame that other people don't get the praise.

Please DO NOT use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. No matter whether you are against stronger team or weaker team, you must use "Normal Tactic". When you are leading, change to "Control Tactic" (abit of tweak from Normal formation) immediately. Control the situation, protect your lead, and can also prevent AI from getting used to your tactic!

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

In short ,cheat the AI

Okey.. so when i lead i should switch to control?? from the vr3 one??

this year fm is really getting me sick. I simply can´t make a balanced tactic, so i started to download other people´s work.

I must say i tried a lot of tactics, but this one is by far the best i ever tried.

Really great work.

Congratulations Zero.

Ive tried alot of tactic's this is by far the best of them all, 60-75% poss low chances for the other team only problem I have is attking players fittness. Lets be fair if your name was Mr Hough this thread would be on page 20, its not an attk on him its just a shame that other people don't get the praise.

Yup.. cause Zero didnt made his name during FM09-FM10.. haha..

Normal tactic made my Werder Bremen team win 3:1 against Real Madrid in an away game of Champions League semi final. I dominated possession 52:48 and had 2 CCCs against their 0.

How the hell!?

I also barely beat FC Koln away 3:2, lost 1:2 against Schalke at home (even though I dominated them possession-wise) and in my home leg against Real I lost 0:2 but still managed to secure a place in final.

Zero,

I am thinking in changing the playmaker to the CM.

Do you think it may be useful or it might destroy the tactic as it is made?

Of course, will destroy tactics.

Playmaker: Forward (ST)

Target maker: Another Forward (ST)

Include Swap Position

This can reduce the player's blind returned Passing and Fu*king longshots for my ghost tactic.

:thup: As i promised, my results with your tactics

first season after getting promotion to the first division:

http://img337.imageshack.us/i/40088034.jpg/

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6587/65592877.jpg

:cool:

I believe

I have been using to test the weak teams

Weak teams can not use strong teams‘s tactic,because the defence of the tactic is poor

However, strong teams can use the weak teams's tactic , because the defence of the tactic is good

To avoid the yellow card

I put him on hard tackling for 5 games at the back end of last season and I didn't have any problems with bookings. I'll test it out again as I'm about to start a new season and see how it goes.

Edit - Seems like a good tactic btw. I'll test it for a whole season and let you know how I go.

I put him on hard tackling for 5 games at the back end of last season and I didn't have any problems with bookings. I'll test it out again as I'm about to start a new season and see how it goes.

Edit - Seems like a good tactic btw. I'll test it for a whole season and let you know how I go.

I think his DMC was trained with Dive Into Tackle. how abt yours?

Tried using these tactic with FC United in BSN, they are great I don't score a lot but that could be because my team is quite poor but I'm tipped for relegation and i'm currently sitting in 3rd using this.

I have a goal difference of +7, have the lowest number of goals conceded and have only lost once. Great tactics!!!!

Ajax first season,

Only edit to the database is adding my self has a world class players at WBA so it would'nt effect this game Ajax can't afford me :cool: . only player signed was Buonanotte for 2.5m.

The double!, Ajax is a big team in Holland but not in Euro anymore stuggled in the champions league due to poor squad players and fittness of main squad to many games at once.

ajaxdouble.gif

League table,

Scored the most conceded the least, lost 4, 2 were to AZ who I just couldnt beat

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1499/ajaxleague.gif

My best run of games some amazing results in there,

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7160/ajaxlresults.gif

The one the only Suarez best player by far, oneman team? probably, he wants to move to a bigger club now and wont sign a contract :mad:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5893/ajaxsuarez.gif

Great tactic

I think his DMC was trained with Dive Into Tackle. how abt yours?

Nope.

Think it's important for this tactic?

I would have thought diving into tackles is more likely to end up in a red card which seems to happen a lot in this version. Just a thought and I'm yet to do a whole season so I'll try it out.

Nope.

Think it's important for this tactic?

I would have thought diving into tackles is more likely to end up in a red card which seems to happen a lot in this version. Just a thought and I'm yet to do a whole season so I'll try it out.

Well, in his OP he stated the requirement for each players in each position. although what he stated there is optional, but is best to have those. ^^

Tried using these tactic with FC United in BSN, they are great I don't score a lot but that could be because my team is quite poor but I'm tipped for relegation and i'm currently sitting in 3rd using this.

I have a goal difference of +7, have the lowest number of goals conceded and have only lost once. Great tactics!!!!

maybe you can try to bring in some ST, Forward with better stat which is stated in the OP, and might help you score more ^^

Great tactic, just a quick question

where should i put my better goal scorer? in the playmarker postion or target man?

They swap over so I'm guessing that means they swap over being target man and playmaker. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived