[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brilliant, with Norwich first season on Premier League

Before using tactic, using another from the forums:

18 matches: 7,4% of the points won

After:

20 matches: 46,7% of the points won

No doubts for FM 11 this one is the best tactic, fairyland.

Including beating Chelsea home and drawing with Liverpool and Man Utd away

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know about you guys but I just lost 1-5 at home to Atlético Madrid thanks to this tactic. I did everything it said and my players aren't that bad. Arshavin, Eduardo, Stuani, Drenthe, Pranjic, Chivu, Maduro, Fernando Gago,... :(

I used this tactic in the league and I won 3 times in a row. Not brilliant play but a win is a win.. But then again, I won my first 7 matches in the league even before using this tactic. But I have to admit as well, I have not been able to win more than 1 match in the CL the past 2 seasons either. Don't know why but I suck in Europe. :(

Just lost again 4-1 away at Atletico Madrid. :') This is getting ridiculous.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any links to these tactics any more? I found a link I thought worked on fm-base, but the formation when I loaded it was a 3-4-2-1 formation, and looked very weird. I'm sure by reading this topic, it sounds like it's a modified 4-4-2 formation, so Zero mentions DR/DL positions.

Can anyone provide me with any links to download it?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any links to these tactics any more? I found a link I thought worked on fm-base, but the formation when I loaded it was a 3-4-2-1 formation, and looked very weird. I'm sure by reading this topic, it sounds like it's a modified 4-4-2 formation, so Zero mentions DR/DL positions.

Can anyone provide me with any links to download it?

Thanks.

Dont really want to push this thread up but this is an old thread for fm 2011. You can get the latest from this link http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/333850-FM13.2.2-%E2%9D%A4%E2%9D%A4%E2%9D%A4Fight-For-Athena-V7%E2%99%82%E2%99%82%E2%99%82-Spanish-Ball-Control-%EF%BC%86-Mourinho-s-Counter-Attack

Archived