[FM13.2.2]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V7♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

Notice: Click here to my FM14 tactics version

Tactic

V13 come out! It is perfect and wonderful,and the formation is 433.

6447767120121109214426023.png

6447767120121221230954074.png

Distinction

V4 and V11

Tactic with "R" prefix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to finishing and direct pass.

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1. Finishing,Composure; 2. Pace &Acc, Dribbling.

AMC(V11): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure;3. Passing, Creativity.

AMCL/STL(V11): a little better with right foot; AMCR/STR: a little better with left foot.

AMRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure,crossing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can also train ST to AMRL.

AML:a little better with right foot; AMR: a little better with left foot.(You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately)

Either foot? See his best foot.

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity; 2.Dribbling,Acc &Pace 3. Finishing,Long shots 4(Not important). Tackling,Strength Stamina

DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity; 2. Long shots,Acc &Pace

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Dribbling; 2. Tackling,Strength,3.Positioning,Crossing

DL: a little better with right foot; DR: a little better with left foot.(You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately).

DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK: 1. Reflexes,One On Ones;2. Handling

How important is each role to my tactic: GK>ST>AMRL>DC>DRL>MC>DM

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

You'd better play with very weak teams in friendlies of pre-season,it can improve more morales.

Playmaker : ST

Plays like Messi (ST) and Rooney (in Manchester United ago)

Pitch Size: Small

Corner: look attributes of conner and crossing

Thow Ins: Don't use DRL and DC; Don't use who have "possesses long flat throw";attribute is not important, because it is short pass.

Don't Set Long Shot.

When down to 10 man: 4320

Touchline instructions

Opposition Instructions

The actual effect is difficult to test, so I do not use.

Too many ST?

Speedy type ST can train into Winger or AMC too. They will be much more stronger than traditional Winger or AMC.

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?

Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.

After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

What is the use of Squad Harmony? Who does one improve them?

Squad Harmony increase a team potential by alot, when it is maxed out, the team will be very strong and united.

Deal with those players immediately with Unhappiness and/or need attention from you. Let them play some matches which are suitable for them. If letting them played in matches still cant solve their problem, just sell them away.

Players who dislike one another, choose 1 and sell the other away.

The best solution is to praise your players until they named you as favoured personnel, and stop praising them when you saw your name shown in favoured personnel. And when you try to pull a young player up, they will easily named you as their favourite persoannel.

At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".

E.g High cup bonus, High league bonus etcs

By choosing high bonus reward, your player will perform better.

Try not to tweak my tactic. Please use the original tactic for at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance. If not, dont blame on my tactic if the results you have is not what you want it to be.

Download

If you can't download it in the download page

right-click the mouse

save target as

V13

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7075

or

https://hotfile.com/dl/224815065/c12c0dd/Zero_Sea_Fight_For_Athena_V13.rar.html

V11 for 13.3.3(4231,not the best)

https://hotfile.com/dl/200797086/1aaa817/Zero_Sea_Fight_For_Athena_V11.rar.html

V10 for 13.3.2

https://hotfile.com/dl/196630227/ccda5b3/Zero_Sea_Fight_For_Athena_V10.rar.html

V9 for 13.2.3

https://hotfile.com/dl/195274584/ef14c13/Zero_Sea_Fight_For_Athena_V9.rar.html

V7

RayFile | Zero Sea Fight For Athena V7.rar

V6

RayFile | Zero Sea Fight For Athena V6.rar

V5

https://hotfile.com/dl/186135083/3275e22/Zero_Sea_Fight_For_Athena_V5.rar.html?lang=en

V4(for 13.1.3)

https://hotfile.com/dl/224918505/c6b4ccb/Zero_Sea_Fight_For_Athena_V4.rar.html

save tactics (.tac) to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\tactics.

save Players Filter (.pft) to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\filters.

or import them with manager

If you do not have an unzip software,you can use a free unzip software -- 7-zip

7-Zip

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Training(only for my tactics)

Invidual Role Training

GK: Goalkeeper

DRL:1. Wing Back 2.Full BackWing 3.Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

DC:1.Limited Defender 2.Quickness

DM:1.Box to Box Midfielder 2.Defensive Midfielder

MC:Box to Box Midfielder

AMRLC:1.Poacher 2.Inside Forward

ST: Poacher

Test

I prefer use the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thank you very much for your tests!

SI Forum

What a tactic !!!

With PSG 10 games 10 wins.

31 goals scored 8 conceded

FM-BASE

I must say this is the best tactic in fm13 so far (was using zero sea tactic before this patch as well), im playing as shakhtar (i know ukrainian league is not very strong but on the other hand my team is not the best in game)

league:

http://i.imgur.com/HQ5cg.png

my best match so far:

http://i.imgur.com/ym8Bm.png

Nice defensive tactic, Zero !! Keep it on!

http://i50.tinypic.com/27y7iq1.png

It's from FM-BASE

ive just begun a save useing v4

not too bad a start so far i was 2-0 down at man utd made 1 sub and drew 2-2 great tactic mate

285903d1354045650-%5Bfm13-1%5Dfight-athena-v3-real-madrid-style-v3-much-better-than-v2-barclays-premier-league_-overview-stages.png

285904d1354045653-%5Bfm13-1%5Dfight-athena-v3-real-madrid-style-v3-much-better-than-v2-swansea-city_-fixtures-schedule.png

I must say this is the best tactic in fm13 so far (was using zero sea tactic before this patch as well), im playing as shakhtar (i know ukrainian league is not very strong but on the other hand my team is not the best in game)

league:

HQ5cg.png

my best match so far:

ym8Bm.png

Same here, great results.

First few games with the tactic not fluid:

3-1

0-0

3-1

3-2

2-2

1-2

The it became fluid:

3-0

1-0

3-0

3-0

5-0

2-0

4-0

The whole opposite foot thing works a treat. Full backs cut inside opening up much more passing options. The CM and AMC turn onto good foot and slip a through ball through to the AMR, AML and STC who can open their body up and shoot on goal on their stronger foot.

Excellent tactic. Certainly the best I've used on 13.1.3

:applause:

did you try it with an other team in a stronger league? like BPL? And i want to know who are your best strikers and your best passer? In your file wich tac do we have to choose?

did you try it with an other team in a stronger league? like BPL?

It is difficult to create miracles in BPL

And i want to know who are your best strikers and your best passer?

C Ronaldo and messi, they can play forward.

In your file wich tac do we have to choose?

I don't have too much testing for FMC Version

you can score with any tactic, but there is no tactic that prevents from conceding

as soon as one is made, the one who do it will be the ultimate master, in this game is almost impossible to prevent conceding

First game with this tactic :

Brest 1-5 PSG

WOW mate...

What a tactic !!!

With PSG 10 games 10 wins.

31 goals scored 8 conceded

No tactic is unbeatable

Luck is also very important.

Attacking Midfielder (AMRLC) can come back in FM13.1.3

I didn't do anything for defence, but the defence is improved

very inconsistent for me still , decent wins followed by unexplainable defeats and draws . Personally i take results like the PSG one's with a very large pinch of salt , lets face it the resources and team of that Club you should be winning like that with an old fashioned 442 , much like those who rave about winning the Prem with Man Utd , Chelsea or Man City , it should be expected

i Started using this tactic again with an end of season save game , with a Derby County team that had been top 3 in the Prem for 3 seasons on the trot . So they had a full pre season to get used to the tactic and after beating Spurs in the Charity Shield and Man Utd 3-1 in the League it looked a winner . However as with the previous versions after a while the inexplicable re appear , losing to Sunderland and Everton and drawing with Villa i now find myself 12th in the league , 15 points off the top and under pressure from the board . Four draws and four defeats in eighteen games excluding pre season will not see me in the job by Xmas .

Does not seem to work for me. I am not creating many chances, board are complaining that the football is not exciting. I am playing DR in DR and DL in DL position. Should I swap them to make sure this tactic works?

You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color, Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately

Good tactic for my 4th season Werder side. Not enough to overthrow Bayern for division title, but they're uneblieveably good :x

Generally my team is godly at Home, and very.. well, random away. You might want to consider an away version for v5.

Talking about FMC, btw.

EDIT: Random does not always mean bad, however! (won home game 2:1 also)

34015255447-orig.jpg

Your tactics sucked on the previous patches, but now its finally good.

Definatly use this tactic if you are one of the top 5 teams in your league.

The only tricky part is, is that you need COMPLETE DEFENDERS. Defenders that have the defending skills, and all of the physique, else you are most likely about to get over-run at a counter attack.

If ZeroSea now manages to create a SUS tactic to apply for tough games, it would be a complete package.

Zero Sea, thx, great tactic.why in all your filters specified skill determination of the value of 12, at each position, it turns out is very important as well as specialized skills? and defenders, was not selected skill marking, it is not important at all?

Zero Sea, thx, great tactic.why in all your filters specified skill determination of the value of 12, at each position, it turns out is very important as well as specialized skills? and defenders, was not selected skill marking, it is not important at all?

My request is 15 except some strong or cheap players

some lower league players also use my tactics, so the filter is conservative

Marcelo on your screenshot is right, and Ramos is left, is it not important that Marcelo cant play dr? and question about marking for defenders?

You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately

Hey Zero Sea, i have a question, i have Falcao, the best finisher in the game basicly, but he lacks the pace and dribbling when i look at your player requirements, should i sell him and get a quick fast dribbler with decent finishing or keep Falcao? I'm not sure how it works in this tactic. Besides that, Falcao scores around 50 goals a season anyways.

Hey Zero Sea, i have a question, i have Falcao, the best finisher in the game basicly, but he lacks the pace and dribbling when i look at your player requirements, should i sell him and get a quick fast dribbler with decent finishing or keep Falcao? I'm not sure how it works in this tactic. Besides that, Falcao scores around 50 goals a season anyways.

You can use Falcao

pace and dribbling are just better than jumping and heading in my tactics

A) Focus intensity Light, Average or Heavy?

Average

B) Some roles (DC, DRL, DM, AMRLC) have more than a type of training in your rule: how do you setup them?

"1."means the most important

"2."means the second important

For example

messi‘s Invidual Role Training: Poacher

A) Focus intensity Light, Average or Heavy?

Average

B) Some roles (DC, DRL, DM, AMRLC) have more than a type of training in your rule: how do you setup them?

"1."means the most important

"2."means the second important

For example

messi‘s Invidual Role Training: Poacher

Thanks Zero Sea!

Also this year very good tactics :applause:

After 6 matches, first place in the Cyprus League with Apoel: PTS 18 - W 6, D 0, L 0 - GF 20, GA 1, GD +19

Archived