[FM13.2.2]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V7♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Zero Sea, V10 works great with the midfielders and wingers performing very well. However the forward position isn't perfoming too well for me. Is anyone else having difficulties with their forward? What sort of forwards are people having success with?

That's it.

You cannot sell the cow and drink the milk

First and foremost i want to thank you for stopping me deleting FM13, tried countless tactics and yours is the only one thats worked for me.

Playing Newcastle and the start of second season i am unbeaten

fixturesm.jpg

i am however conseding late goals and wondered if you had a suggestion to help this, here is my squad and formation

squadtatics.jpg

First and foremost i want to thank you for stopping me deleting FM13, tried countless tactics and yours is the only one thats worked for me.

Playing Newcastle and the start of second season i am unbeaten

fixturesm.jpg

i am however conseding late goals and wondered if you had a suggestion to help this, here is my squad and formation

In Patch 13.3.3

433' defense is better, but its attack is too bad , so I gave up 433.

4231 is not a formation of defense

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for this tactic. Am trying it out with my team and things are looking quite promising but it's early days yet.

What I do like is that this tactic does not kill my players for fitness like some other tactics do. It means I can keep training them at a high enough level to see them naturally improve and reach their potential.

I will post back later on in the season with results, etc.

Many thanks for this tactic. Am trying it out with my team and things are looking quite promising but it's early days yet.

What I do like is that this tactic does not kill my players for fitness like some other tactics do. It means I can keep training them at a high enough level to see them naturally improve and reach their potential.

I will post back later on in the season with results, etc.

waiting for you

I bought a new graphics card in a few days ago

I found a strange phenomenon

The same tactics have different performance in different the card,my tactics are not very good for new graphics card.

I think sometimes a tactic, someone agreed, someone said that the rubbish. It is for this reason.

I will do my best to design V12

The same tactics have different performance in different the card,my tactics are not very good for new graphics card.

I think sometimes a tactic, someone agreed, someone said that the rubbish. It is for this reason.

The graphic cards would never change how the tactic in the game plays. A newer one would improve how the graphics level would be, that would be it.

Tried V12 and well couldn't have been any worse 3 defaults for my new powerhouse arsenal team.,including a 4-0 loss to spurs :eek:

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

You'd better play with very weak teams in friendlies of pre-season,it can improve more morales.

At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".

• 2 weeks later...

for me V11 is best option for Home matches and V12 for away ...

honestly with V13 over V12 I didnt notice much difference in game

If you are looking for massive ammount of assists and goals at home just go back and use V11 - still on newest patch :)

• 2 weeks later...
Undefeated for like 20 games with my season 3 FC Porto team. Hoping to finally nail Champions League win this year, which is tough as I barely get any transfer money..

With V13.

for me V11 is best option for Home matches and V12 for away ...

honestly with V13 over V12 I didnt notice much difference in game

If you are looking for massive ammount of assists and goals at home just go back and use V11 - still on newest patch :)

Thank you very much

• 2 months later...

i lol'ed big time.

• 4 weeks later...

[h=1][FM14][Test]V0.3 Zero Sea's Rage ℃ -- Real 343 (MR+ML+3ST)

6447767120131102190606053.png[/h]

Player Requirements

ST: 1. Finishing,Composure; 2. Pace &Acc, Dribbling.

STC: your best ST; STRL: a little bit better with right foot; STR: a little bit better with left foot.

MRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2(Not very important). Long shots,Passing,Creativity,Tackling,Crossing.you can also train DRL or AMRL to MRL.

ML:a little better with right foot; MR: a little better with left foot.(You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately)

Either foot? See his best foot.

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity; 2.Dribbling,Acc &Pace 3. Finishing,Long shots 4(Not important). Tackling,Strength Stamina

DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity; 2. Long shots,Acc &Pace

DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK: 1. Reflexes,One On Ones;2. Handling

Tactic with "L" prefix means place your MC who use right leg to the left side, it's a little bit better.

Download

TV0.3 Zero Sea's Rage ℃ - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

or

Archived